The Flaming Girls Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robin caressed Charlie's cock, wrapping the silky tights material around the bloated appendage, squeezing and stroking it.

Finally Charlie eased the glans of Robin's cock into her sphincter and raised herself a little and then squatted so that he was fully inside her, filling her anus with his huge cock. She rode him cowgirl, throwing back her head in rapture and then falling forward so she could kiss him while he fucked her. Robin held Charlie by her slim hips and helped lift her up and down on his shaft, enjoying the feel of her buttocks, wrapped in the silky shroud of her tights, rubbing on his scrotum and his thighs.

He took her cock in his hand began to earnestly stroke it. He was close to extremis and he wanted Charlie to climax with him, which she did.

Robin drove his cock all the way inside Charlie's tight, slick sheath and ejaculated while Charlie writhed with pleasure, her own penis depositing a puddle of creamy semen in the front of her tights as Robin milked her, squeezing every drop of the precious fluid from Charlie's cock.

Charlie fell forward and kissed Robin passionately and he put his arms around her and held her close as the last of issue was deposited deep in her anus. They held each other, kissing and caressing, Charlie's spend a sticky mess between their bodies and Robin's semen dribbling from Charlie's sphincter, soaking into her tights.

Charlie liked staying at Robin's flat because he had a proper shower in his bathroom and Robin carried her to it and they showered together, lathering each other up. Charlie left on her tights and peeled them off when she had lathered and rinsed them. She tossed them over the shower rail to dry.

"No wanking in them you!" she playfully tweaked his nose.

"I'll leave them here to dry and they can be our play tights has been as you insist I wear them when we fuck," Charlie squeezed his deflated penis.

"I like to fuck you in stockings too; I'm an equal opportunity fetishist when it comes to hosiery," Robin returned the favour and squeezed Charlie's limp cock in return.

They dried off and Charlie slipped into a pair of black leggings and a loose jumper whilst Robin wore a quilted satin smoking jacket. They snuggled on the carpet near the fireplace drinking wine.

"I've been thinking darling," Charlie began.

"Here we go... you have never called me darling before," Robin smiled to himself.

Charlie wriggled around so she was sitting in his lap. She softly caressed his face.

"You know if I get a new evening gown I'm going to need some new shoes to match it," she pinched his cheek playfully.

"I knew it!" Robin laughed.

"Well if you love me..." Charlie pouted like a spoiled girl.

"I knew those words would come back to haunt me," Robin play-wrestled Charlie down on the carpet and loomed over her.

He suddenly became serious.

"I do love you Charlie Ringwald," he looked deeply into Charlie's eyes.

To be continued