The Flash of an Affair Pt. 02

Story Info
It's all over but the shouting.
1.5k words
4.17
40.2k
33

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily stopped as she entered bedroom and gasped as she heard the sounds of the shower. She noticed the two suitcases open and full of clothing. He was still here!! Her heart leapt in her chest. She moved through the bedroom and into the bathroom. She said a quick prayer of thanks and moved to reclaim her husband and her marriage.

Henry stepped back from the water and reached for the shampoo, but was stopped by the angry voice of his wife.

"Henry Michael Danton you take it back. You take it all back!"

He rocked back and was left speechless. What was she doing here? She was supposed to be on her way to New York.

Before he could speak, she closed the distance between them and threw herself at him fully clothed. They slammed into the tiled shower wall as she orally assaulted his mouth. She didn't stop kissing him until they both were forced to breathe.

Her hair was wet and her blouse was now transparent. He was breathing heavily. Without thought he tore her blouse and ripped the bra from her breasts. He lunged for her breasts with his mouth. He picked up Emily and held her ass in his hands. He raised her breasts to his mouth and began to maul them. He left her no time to think, only react. She brought her hands to his head and ran her hands through his wet hair. Her nipples had always been sensitive, but this was something more. She thought she might just orgasm from this alone.

Her left breast popped out of Henry's mouth. She looked down at him and noticed a feral or wild look and then he began punishing her right breast. He branded her breast with several marks, before engulfing the areola bitting down hard on the nipple. Emily screamed in pleasure or pain she wasn't sure. Henry then performed the same exercise on the left breast. As she screamed for a second time, he clawed her ass with each of hands. She was so overwhelmed by the sensory overload, she came hard.

She screamed his name.

"Henry. Please fuck me. Fuck your wife. Fuck your stupid wife. Don't stop until I can't move. Fuck me you bastard. Fuck me!"

Henry roared at these words. He lowered her until her feet reached the shower floor.

He tore her skirt and panties from her body, exposing her most private area to him. She yelped as he dragged her to the vanity in the bathroom. He threw her against the counter. With little time to react, he pushed he her down so her stomach was hard against the counter.

Henry lined up and entered his wife in a single stroke. He grabbed her hair in one hand while pushing on her back, pressing her breasts against the cold hard granite countertop. This wasn't Henry's usual gentle style and and it didn't feel loving.

He treated her body savagely. His cock jackhammered in and out of her pussy. He used her hair like reigns on a horse; forcing her back to meet his movement back into her. She orgasmed again.

Emily was dimly aware she incoherently babbling and had given herself totally over to lust. She wasn't sure how long he had been punishing her pussy. How long had passed - seconds, minutes or hours.

Looking in the mirror, she saw him almost sneering as he used her. She felt another orgasm growing. She needed to feel him fill her up. She called to him to do just that; fill her with his sperm.

He growled at her and grabbed her hips as he steadily built to his release.

Emily braced herself against the counter with her arms and begged him to finish.

Finally, she felt him swell within her and he sprayed his seed into her womb. She lost count of how many times he sprayed, but she indeed felt full. Her back arched and he exhaled deeply. He started to retreat from her. Quickly, she reached behind her and placed his hands on her breasts and pulled his mouth to hers.

He broke the kiss. Looking at her clearly for the first time in the mirror. He moved his hands to her stomach. He noticed the condition of her neck and breasts.

"No! Don't you ever apologize for what you just did." Emily told Henry, seeing an almost remorseful expression on his face.

"I've been a complete fool and almost destroyed our marriage. Henry please forgive me. I allowed a snake into our lives. Can you ever forgive me?"

Henry looked at her and felt anger rising up inside. He grabbed her by the hair and forced her face close to him.

"Did you fuck him? Are you his slut?"

She saw anger, pain and fear in his eyes. She didn't attempt to break his hold by moving. This was a critical moment.

"No. Never. I've never done anything with him other than a friendly hug or kiss on the cheek. You are the only man to ever touch me or to bring pleasure to my body. God willing that won't change after today."

He loosened his grip on her hair. She thought she saw a ray of hope in his eyes.

And then his eyes clouded over, "Why are you here? You're supposed to be on your way to New York?"

She looked at him tears streaming down her face, "I wish I could tell you I came to my senses, but that would be a lie. I forgot my overcoat. I came home to get it and saw your letter. Then I came to find you. You know me. I'm usually checking my luggage and double or triple checking everything. Thank God you argued with me last night. I was so upset after we argued. I didn't do a good job packing. Otherwise, I would be on my way to New York and might have fallen victim to Barton's plan."

She threw herself into him sobbing quietly.

He stood there stunned by her honesty. Did he believe her. A fucking overcoat? At last he asked, "What do you want from me?"

She looked up at him with a fierce determination. Raising her hands to his face. "I want. No, I need you to finish reclaiming me and take back your ring."

He started to sputter a reply. Hadn't he just done just that?

As if reading his thoughts, she pushed him back into the bedroom. Keeping one hand on his forearm, she threw the suitcases off the bed. She dropped to her knees and took his flaccid member into her mouth. After she felt him hardening, she told him. "You're going to take me again. This time your going to fuck my ass. You're going to claim my anal cherry today." She continued sucking his member, and he hardened at her words. He had always wanted to try, but she had refused.

She jumped on the bed. On her hands and knees, she backed up to the edge of the bed. "I don't have any lubricant handy, so we're going to have to make do." He walked to her and she grabbed him and placed his member in her pussy again.

After several strokes, she looked at him. "Okay, I think we're ready. Please go slow at first."

Henry nodded. He pushed in and she hissed while she got comfortable. After a minute of getting used to him, he was fully seated in her ass.

She look over her shoulder at him. "Honey, I feel so full. Now, I don't want you to worry. In a second, you're going to fuck my ass. Hard. I want this. You need this. I'm giving you the last bit of myself to you and you alone. I love only you Henry."

Henry was having trouble concentrating, her ass was infinitely tighter than her pussy. He wondered how long he would last, once he started moving.

She reached up and grabbed her breasts, "Now fuck my ass. Treat me like the bitch I've been these last few weeks."

He was already hard and didn't waste anytime. His motion wasn't as frenzied as before, but it certainly wasn't gentle. He didn't last long, but he came again.

After he slipped from her ass, she pitched forward and rolled over to look at him.

She raised, her arms towards him. He allowed her to pull him onto her.

He stared at her and embraced her body. "I thought I had lost you. Are you mine and mine alone? Forever?"

She took the ring from her hand and put it back where it belonged.

She nodded and then pulled him close and in her arms, whispering, "Forever."

*****

Thanks for reading. I wrote this some time back, but agonized over publishing it. I may comeback and detail Barton's downfall. The thoughts I had were too incomplete and too short to merit inclusion. Please comment and/or vote!! Thanks once again to Dazmine for your words of wisdom. You made this story better!! Once again all grammar and plot holes are all my fault; because I couldn't leave it be.