The Flat-mate

Story Info
A fake man gets his desserts.
2k words
4
4.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had teased my girlfriend ostentatiously all day, using every opportunity to touch her, grope her and spank her to really get her juices flowing. When we finally turned in the for the night with elevated expectations, we didn't waste any seconds getting undressed. I pushed her down on the bed and spread her legs. Tasting her juices and licking her clit gently.

"Is my little slut so horny today" I asked her as I came up for some air. She only moaned in reply.

"Do you want to be fucked like the whore that you are?" I asked as I started kissing her thigh, teasing and egging her on.

"Oh yes daddy please fuck me" she moaned. She had always been submissive in bed and loved being called all sort of names.

"Then beg properly whore" I answered in a stern voice.

"Oh please please please fuck your little bitch daddy" she cried out as I blew a little on her clit.

"What's in it for me?'' I asked. Knowing full well that I had to have her very soon, my eagerness almost taking the better of me.

"I'll do anything daddy, please just fuck me" She almost yelled.

I got up and crawled between her legs. Feeling my rock-hard cock against her clit. She moaned loudly as I thrust inside of her, more in anticipation than anything else. I started building up a rhythm but soon cursed under my breath as I could feel myself getting too close and being pushed over the edge.

"Fuck fuck fuck" I muttered as cum shot out of my cock and it slowly going limp. I tried to continue to fuck her, but felt myself going limp and it was to no avail. Her eyes soon filled with tears as the frustration of, yet another failed encounter started to overwhelm her.

I had been together with my girlfriend for a little over two years, and when we met I knew I was a submissive, while she was innocent to the world of kink. It didn't take long however, before she figured out she was submissive in bed and I wanting to encourage her exploration acted as the dominant. In the beginning this had worked out great, and our sexlife had been quite exceptional from my point of view.

Lately however, I had found myself yearning for more submissive experiences and had become quite obsessed with cuckolding and sissy-porn. It had gotten to the point where I sometimes struggled to get hard for my girlfriend, since there wasn't a proper man present, and as a result our sexlife unraveled. Today was going to mark a turning point where we got back to our old grove, hence all the teasing and build up. However, it was another of my fetishes, premature ejaculation, which had won the day, and here we are.

I layed in bed contemplating how I had put myself in such a position, where I let my fetishes actively sabotage a loving relationship with the woman of my dreams. Asking myself where I had gone wrong, and vowing to myself that this would stop now. I got up and followed her in the direction of the bathroom. As I got closer I noticed two voices coming from the bathroom. One was agitated and had to work hard to utter anything between the sobs, and one was consoling and soothing.

My heart sank to the pit of my stomach as I realized it was Nate. He had rented the smaller of the two bedrooms in my apartment for a year or so, and was in my view the polar opposite of who I tried to be. We earned approximately the same, but where I had saved up to buy an apartment he had spent his money on having fun. While I liked to keep it tidy and clean he couldn't be bothered, something I had not very constructively told him on several occasions. The thought of him being in there with my girl who as far as I could see had to be naked made me feel sick.

Gingerly I tapped at the door and asked "Are you okay my love? Do you want to talk about it"

Hoping that my appearance would allow Nate to say goodbye and sneak out again. Unfortunately my plan backfired as Nate answered.

"Your girl has just been telling me all about how terrible and insecure you're making her feel."

I hesitated for a minute before I opened the door and walked in. There she was sitting on the toilet. My gorgeous girl with her beautiful curves and long blond hair sat there naked letting Nate stroke her back and arm. She was on the chubbier side, but the fat was in all the right places and in my eyes only made her more sexy.

"I I'm so sorry darling" I sputtered as I walked in, my gaze falling on Nate who as I had guessed was naked.

"I don't know what has come over me lately. I guess it's just too much stress at work" I tried to stutter as my eyes wandered from my girlfriend to Nate's cock and back again.

"Oh for fuck's sake don't come here to lie man" Nate said with a sharp voice as he got up. He was several inches taller than me and he was looking at me with menace in his eyes.

" I.. I.. don't know what you are talking about Nate" I gulped.

"Don't give me this shit. We both know what has happened, and it's time she gets to know too. Or do you want to ruin all her self esteem and just leave her broken?"

I didn't dare to look at him, instead my gaze was fixed at a point on the floor just between his feet.

"I.. I.. don't know what you are getting at" I said nearly inaudibly.

"Either she hears it from you or me. What's it to be?" He almost shouted.

As I continued to stay almost motionless stammering out nonsense he turned to Ida and said

"You see your boyfriend has spent so much time looking at cuckolding and sissy-porn, that he struggles to get it up anymore" I felt the room spinning my gut turning to lead. I continued to stay there motionless, unable to look at any of them.

"Is is this true?" Ida asked meekly between her sobs. I caught a quick glimpse of Nate's look and knew that it was all over. He wouldn't let anything but the truth pass. I tried to say something, but all I could do was nod. Ida let out a huge sob and started to cry in earnest again.

"So.. So.. So he... prefers... porn... instead... of... me" She stuttered out between her sobs addressing Nate more than myself. He knelt down beside her again and in a soothing voice said.

"It's not as simple as that my dear. People are different, some are dominant and some are submissive. For some time a submissive person might act dominant, but usually he will crave to be his true self again at some point. And this is what has happened to your friend here."

I felt my face gloving like melted iron as he talked to me in this condescending way. Ida stole a quick look up at me before looking back down at Nate again and asking a bit calmer

"What is this cuckoothing and sissything anyways?" Nate looked up at me and asked

"Do you want to answer bigshot? or should I" I didn't move a muscle and felt like my head was going to explode, so naturally Nate continued.

"Cuckolding is where a man wants his girlfriend or wife to fuck another and better man while he is denied sex and ridiculed for being so pathetic. Sissy usually just means men dressing up in female underwear or clothes and fantasize about being fucked by men." He let the gravity of his word sink in a bit before he continued

"Mr. Successful over there likes to wear your panties when you're not around and borrows your vibrator while he fantasizes about the real deal" I could hear Ida's jaw hit the floor at this last comment. She shot a quick look at my guilty face before she stormed out shouting how much of a creep I was, and how disgusted she was.

I heard the bedroom door slam shut and quickly realized that it was no use trying to follow her into our room. My shame and humiliation was starting to mix with anger and rage and as Nate passed me to leave I grabbed his arm and shouted.

"Why the fuck are you checking my browser history!?" I could feel my entire surge with rage as I continued

"And do you have cameras in my room you creep!?" Nate just laughed and answered

"Wow there toughboy, remember the time you so charitably and with considerable pump and circumstance lent me your old computer so that I could look for a better paying job?" My heart froze again. I had anticipated shouting, hell even violence, but not this. Nate saw the look on my face and smirked.

"Well guess who forgot to close down their browser?"

"You.. You have no proof!" I tried weakly, but I felt deflated. Hell bent on rubbing as much salt in the wound as possible Nate continued louder than necessary.

"And it doesn't take a genius such as yourself to know that you are wearing panties when they turn up in the laundry even though Ida hasn't been here." I desperately wanted to sink through the ground never to show my face in this world again, but Nate wasn't done yet.

"And I mean maybe, just maybe I could have taken your remonstrance seriously if your little dick wasn't rock hard from all of this abuse." He laughed obnoxiously as he turned around and walked into his room.

I took a quick peep, but he was of course correct in that my little willy was standing to attention in a way that it hadn't always done with Ida lately. Dejected, I headed over to the sofa to get some rest. While laying there, I could hear Ida using my computer, trying to check the browser history no doubt, and fact checking Nate's statements. From his room it sounded like he was jacking off. I felt sick by the sound, but eventually fell into an uneasy slumber.

When I awoke next morning I saw that the door to my room was ajar, and that the room itself upon further inspection was empty. As the bathroom door was open as well I deduced that Ida had gone into Nate's room. I knocked lightly on the door and Nate replied.

"Come in." There Nate and Ida were sitting next to each other on the bed. Ida was wearing one of her silk and lace nightgowns while Nate was naked. His morning wood standing proudly. It was a surprisingly assertive Ida who took control as I entered, only now realizing my nakedness.

"I checked and it seems like Nate's story checked out in every particular" she said looking at me sternly. I nodded.

"I also read quite a lot about both cuckolding and sissification" She continued inspecting me. I nodded again and said

"I can change honey, I can be what you" She cut me off sharply.

"If I wanted a new man I would have left last night. After what I have read and seen I very much doubt that you can ever be the man that you have pretended to be. No matter how hard you try." I looked down in shame and didn't muster any defence or reply.

"Instead I will see if there is anything in these depraved fantasies of yours that can make my life better." I looked at her, my eyes sparkling with anticipation.

She laughed briefly.

"Hold your horses dear, I won't let you experience your fantasy because you have tricked me into believing you are somebody else, and have gone behind my back and deceived me." I looked at her quizzically not knowing where this was leading.

"No, instead you are going to leave the apartment for four hours, and leave your wallet behind. Then you can have a good think about what you can offer if I'm still here when you return."