All Comments on 'The Flight'

by MadQuill

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 8 years ago
Second read.

I enjoyed it the first time you posted it too. I hope it does well in this category for you. Love your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I enjoyed this very much. I'm a lesbian though gender fluid so this was a story thstbhitva lot of my buttons. It was well written, but needed an objective editing to catch errors that were a bit confusing and pulled me out of the continuity of the narrative. The sex itself was awfully short. Not much detail, not a whole lot of experiential passion there for the reader, which is a shame. I love a good story but a nice steamy fucking is pretty high on my list of what I want from my erotica.

It seems to me that you are a male writer. I enjoyed the attention you made to be sensitive to LGBTQ issues, especially bisexuality & transgender sexuality.

Look forward to reading more of your writing.

Jaque

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Heather

I read your story slowly and the intensity of my arousal was heightened by the all 3 characters joining in for the the climax (pardon the pun). As a M2F x-dresser who is on the way to becoming a woman I can identify with Heather and her needs and desires. I LOVED the story and found it to be very sensual and erotic.

Jaye Dee Miller

MadQuillMadQuillalmost 8 years agoAuthor
"I enjoyed this very much. I'm a lesbian" Anonymous 7.16

All of the writing here is for 'Anonymous' yet we writes need the Feedback.

I will work toward addressing the second rate grammar issues of each and every story I create.

All of the stories I've submitted are trying to move the discussion. Human Sexuality is the topic. Therefore as a very well read Author here has stated most clearly: YKN4949 "But I figure when it comes to handing out free erotica, you all would be better served getting it fast"

I write to learn and I've still got a lot to see and experience; It's never going to be perfect

MadQuillMadQuillalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Jaye Dee Miller's Comment

Thank you for finding the fifteen minutes to read my tale. I'd love to hear your thoughts on my other stories : Dressed So and the six follow-up chapters. Or Look at Lenia's Return !

MQ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous