The Flight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He couldn't see anything, mind you, since I had my book to cover myself with, but the thought started to get me going. Not knowing whether or not he was checking me out was a bit exciting.

I looked away from his direction to my right. Business guy had on black slacks that hugged his thighs. The man had a few extra pounds on him, but with the cut of the pants you couldn't really tell if it was all muscle or not. I accidentally dared to let my eyes wander up to his pouch and wowza was it looking good.

No definition in the uniformed bulge but the mass of stuff down there seemed more than mine at the very least. It would suck for him to get hard too. He probably had underwear on, but with pants that tight it really wouldn't matter.

Shit, I really shouldn't be thinking things like this right now.

That's when the plane began it's acceleration down the runway. The combination of dirty thoughts and seat vibration was too much to manage and before the plane left the ground I was fully hard in my shorts.

My book wasn't huge but luckily it was just big enough to cover my cock that was painfully straining to fight against it. With each heartbeat I could feel it push up so I pushed equally hard down against it, doing nothing to calm it down.

A minute or two later, we were flying steadily, and I breathed in a sigh of relief. I was still painfully hard, but now I could just post up and read until we landed. I reached up for my seat tray and cursed under my breath as it appeared to be stuck after an inch or so.

Fuck me.

That was going to be my shield so that I could read. While I could open and hold my book down against my crotch I don't think I could actually read in that angle and with the book that far away from my eyes. I leaned my head back in defeat.

Tilting my head to the left, twink was looking out the window now. He still had his phone playing some podcast in his ears but at least I knew he wasn't looking at me. To my right, business guy was still reading absent-mindedly. I bet his tray table worked... No way he would switch with me though.

His pouch looked a little more plump though.

NO! No more thoughts like that. I had to try and get soft and get through this flight. The only thing I could think to do was close my eyes and think about my trip. Get my mind off this situation, you know?

I was excited to see my friends. It had been a few years since we'd been together in person, and quite frankly it had been a while since I've been with anyone really given the pandemic. Having the long weekend ahead to just chill and catch up was going to be so much fun. The only hard part I had to face there was finding a place to eat we could all agree on.

I smiled to myself and replayed some fond memories of my buds to get my mind off things. It worked. Too well.

I awoke to the *ding* of the intercom saying we'd be landing shortly and passengers should stow their items and put their trays up into an upright and locked position.

Wow, the early morning flight must have kept my more tired than I thought. AND it had flown by in what seemed like a few minutes. I laughed at my internal pun.

Until I freaked out.

I had cracked my knuckles and in doing so realized my book was not in my hands. Instead, between my legs, was a tent with obscene VPL.

My dick had been angled down and away from my body so it could only pull up about two inches or so before the fabric became too taut but that meant that all 6.5 thick inches of my cock was being displayed perfectly, just with a thin, blue sheet of fabric obscuring the finest of details.

I panicked and leaned forward, looking for my book. Thankfully it was just behind my feet so I was able to grab it and replace it as a shield but my heart was racing.

Who knows how long it had been dropped. Did the motion draw either guys attention when it did? Was I hard then? Did that twink take photos with his phone? Did the attendants see when they came through offering drinks and snacks? Did they silently point it out and laugh, encouraging others to quietly come see the idiot with his dick basically on display?!

I sat there, turning pale with my thoughts.

The only positive in all of this was that I quickly became flaccid. This fear was too real now. I had definitely been showing off my boner for a while and there's almost no way that twink didn't notice. The business guy was reading a different magazine so I'm sure he noticed too during the switch.

Fuck.

Other than the hell I was creating in my mind, thank god nothing else of note really happened. When we de-planed I kept my book in front of me the entire time and took my luggage directly to the bathroom to switch into briefs and jeans.

I can't believe I went through with this stupid challenge and it seems like everything that could have went wrong, did.

I wouldn't be stupid enough to take on a dare like this again. No way. I learned my lesson.

At least, for a while...

12