The Flin Wars Ch. 04

Story Info
Space meets the oldest profession, War.
3.6k words
4.66
4.2k
8

Part 5 of the 16 part series

Updated 01/29/2024
Created 01/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction and made up in my evil brain so no part of it is true. any resemblance to any person living or dead is unintentional. If you don't like it go read something else which is why we have freedom of choice. Any constructive criticism is always welcome, so please no whining. Yes, there is more sex in this chapter so happy reading.

*

Date: 232008.11

Time: 1123.16

Location: 02-123-5L

I stretched, yawned, and could feel a warm body and taught nipples against my left side. Yawning yet again I crawled out of bed and headed for the head to take my morning squirt. I crawled back into bed and stretched out again, then looked over at the ship's chronometer not 5 feet from my head. For several minutes I squinted at the numbers and my sleep addled brain tried to make sense of them. 'Fran what time is it please.' I ask.

'The time is 1127.28 Commander, is there a problem with your rooms display?' Fran the ships AI asked. 'My diagnostic program shows no anomalies with it Sir.'

'Fuck.' I mumble to myself and roll out of the sack yet again and pulled out a fresh skin suit and rag bag then started getting dressed. 'Master come back to bed. The Admiral Master Taylor said that Master was free till 1200 Master.' Flower quietly said and stretched showing off her smooth, lithe body. 'Ummmmmm, come back to bed Master, flower will help Master relax.'

She ran her left hand down her body and dipped 2 fingers into her smooth pussy. They came out shinny. 'Ummmm, Master flower is soooo horny for Master.' She brought her hand to her mouth and licked her fingers clean. God this little minx knew how to push my buttons and I could feel my cock hardening under my skin suit. She then pinched her nipples; I watched those dark blue nubbins harden to the point of being able to cut the quartz armored view screens.

'Please Master, play with pet .. pet will please Master.' She whispered huskily yet again and opened her legs wide and started fingering herself. The aroma of hot, wet Flin pussy hit my nose and I definitely hard enough to cut through Battletanium. The smell was spicy and sweet with longing and musk mixed in, it had been 2 days sense I had fucked her, and I knew she was starting to get twitchy. She pulled 2 wet, sticky fingers out of her cunt yet again and held them out to me.

'Ummmm, taste Master .. taste your slave.' She whined and pawed at my hard cock. 'Ummm .. Master is hard, slave wants.'

Before I knew it her nose was against my stomach, and I was lodged firmly in her throat. She hummed and I let go of my clothes and gripped her head, groaned in pleasure and started fucking her mouth and throat. God I'm glad these rooms are heavily sound dampened, her head bobbed up and down as she caressed my full nuts. I nearly lost it right there, but I gritted my teeth and held on, I started doing orbital trajectory rates in my head to delay my impending rush. 'Uhhhhhh fuuuuuck.' I managed to grunt out as my cock and balls started twitching hard.

I grunted a few times then gripped her head tightly as I filled her mouth and felt her swallow my seed down. My legs shook and I knew my eyes were rolled up in my head. 6+ years of mind-blowing sex with this little blue minx, fuck being almost 30, I was 18 again and ready to tear her ass up as soon as I could see straight. She pulled me out of her throat.

'Ummmmm .. Master is sooooo yummy first thing in the morning.' She moaned out and licked her lips then cleaned my cock head of any trace. 'Thank you Master for feeding your slutty pet.' She said and licked my semi hard cock yet again making sure she had missed nothing. She then rubbed her stomach, and I could see her bloated abdomen.

I regained the ability to think and speak and slowly pulled my skin suit back on. 'Naughty lil slut, maybe I'll smack your ass when I come back.' I told her.

'Ummmm yes Master .. slave lives to serve Master.' She said and assumed the doggy position and wiggled her ass at me. I pulled on my rag bag. socks and boots. I then ran my fingers through my thinning hair and pulled on the ships ball cap. 'Back in a little bit pet, I'll have something sent up for you, you horny little slut.' I told her then headed for the door. I noticed that the armor was gone on my way out.

I headed for Wardroom 1 and grabbed myself several sliders off the line and then a glass of bug juice, that I gulped down, mostly because I was parched as hell. Tank came in and bumped my arm as I chugged another glass of juice. ' Hey how's the kid? I hear she's in pretty shitty shape.' He said as I refilled my glass yet again then went to sit down.

'Yeah, Doc L says she'll survive.' I said and started eating. 'There's no ID on her yet so I named her Karen.' I said between bites. 'Doc put me down as next of kin, so it looks like I get to make all the fun choices of what happens to her.' He snorted. 'I'm out of here once we reach star base, got 24 months at Training Command.'

Tank, whose real name was Robert McClaine, Smiled at me with a huge grin on his face. " Screw you bub, you're what 3 behind me on the score card and have what 6, 8 months till your due to rotate out? don't look to happy asshole you could get Basic Flight School next.' I told him.

He looked at me with a very unhappy frown on his ugly puss now. 'Screw you, Stalker.' He growled as one of my pilots walked over. 'Yes, Chilly what can I do for you?' I asked. 'Hey Boss, the X is looking for you. He has some paperwork that needs your approval and Knuckles was in first thing busting the X's chops about the sad state of his birds. Besides yours Sir.' Ltjg. Albert 'Chilly' Williams said.

I gulped the last of my slider down and crumpled the napkin I'd been using to wipe my hands and mouth with. 'Ok, let the X know I'll be up soonest. If I don't handle Knuckles, he'll bitch till the last star burns out.' I said. 'Yes Sir.' Chilly said and headed out. I got up and bumped Tank, 'Stop by later.' I told him as he nodded, and I headed out to go piss on the day's fires.

Heading for the Hanger Bay first, I could hear Knuckles bitching 50 meters before I even entered the bay. 'No God Damn it, pull the T-71/AZX box out of 140. Didn't you read the fucking gripe sheet numb nuts? And hurry the hell up with that engine container, you assholes should have had it open 10 minutes ago. Ski have you fixed that jam on 363's 40 yet?' He snarled.

'Yes Chief and I checked the other 40's on 363 too.' He answered back.

'Why am I just now finding out about it then?' Knuckles gripped.

'I just finished Chief.'

'Well hustle your lazy ass over to 281, its reporting the same problem and for Christ's sake make sure you're using the right grease this time, ya knucklehead.'

I walked into the Bay and could see Sam with both engines out and several access and maintenance panels wide open.

My PC AD3 Billy Lowe was up in the cockpit making my office beautiful. Ducking under the nose I climbed up and looked in at what he was doing. 'Hey Billy, everything good?' I asked as he looked up. 'Oh, hey Boss. Yes Sir, I changed that twitchy turban pressure gauge for the starboard side and tightened the connectors for the port fuse panel.' He told me and looked at the center MFD. 'Bishop to Queens7, check.' he said to Sam. 'Knight to Queens7, sorry about that Billy.' Sam replied as he looked at the screen. 'Queen to Queens 7, checkmate Sam.'

'Yes, that was an excellent move Billy, congratulations and thank you for a very enjoyable game. Would you like to play again?' She asked.

'No thanks Sam but it was a very enjoyable game.' He said and checked several things over one last time then made to get out. 'Here check it out Boss.' He said and I climbed in giving things a quick look over, pulling on several gauge and fuse clusters.

'Looks good, oh when we hit star base, you'll be coming with me, so be ready.' I told him. 'You'll also be getting your 2nd class so you're going to be getting better quarters at TC. Plus, I'll be the XO, so you'll be able to hide behind my skirts.' I looked over at him as he smiled ear to ear. TCs were generally cake duty and I knew he was single.

'Please don't be stupid Billy, I don't want to be bailing your ass out every 5 minutes.' I told him. 'Yes Sir.' He replied still grinning.

'Looks good to me Billy, once again you've saved yourself a long walk off a short pier.' I laughed and went to get out.

'John how is Karen? will she be going with us?' Sam asked and I sat back down. Go with me/us .. wow. Now I had to do some serious thinking. 'I'm not sure Sam, about either question.' I looked over at Billy. 'Put the spare seat in this beast and hook everything up. you'll be leading flower on the shuttles Billy.' I told him.

'Got ya Boss, don't worry I'll make everything perfect for you.' He replied.

'As soon as I know Sam, I'll let you know okay.' I told her. 'Thank you, John.'

I hopped out and headed over to where Knuckles was directing traffic and snarling still. 'Knuckles, how long on my bird?' I asked. He looked over at me with his usual frown. 'It would be faster if I didn't have to hold all these kids' hands and show them what to do every 5 seconds. Plus, what's the deal Mister? 153+ G's on 16 different occasions. I told you 140 max and no more, what the hell do I have to do to beat that info into your thick skulls.' He gripped.

I couldn't really fault him, technically he was in charge of the squadron's birds. All 31 of them plus the 4 shuttles. Knuckles had 31 years as a mechanic and long ago I had learned that you leave the maintenance Chief alone and let him or her run their shop their way.

'Yeah well, the next time I'm up in a nice fur ball I'll ask the Flin pilot whose ass I'm trying to shove a missile up, to pull not quite so many G's Knuckles. I do what I need to do to kill my enemies and come home every time.' I quietly said. I knew the airframes were rated for 336.2 G's, well above what we could actually pull. 200.325 was the top G' number I'd heard of.

'These frames only have so much life on them Boss, and if y'all want me to keep'm in the 'air' you gotta stop trying to bend them every time you bang off the front of this thing damn it, that's all I'm saying John.'

I nodded knowing that he had a valid point.' I'll talk to the kids yet again but in 6 days I'm out of here and off to TC.' I said. 'When was the last time you had an extended shore duty station?'

Knuckles looked at me with hooded eyes. 'Look here Commander, I'm 4 years shy of my 35 and then I'm out. Don't go screwing around with my space time. I like where I am and what I do. Sir.' He growled in a low voice. 'Who knows, maybe I'll take a shore job Boss. Hell God knows that the kids they've been sending out here are slip sliding bad.'

'TC has the maintenance 'A' School and they need an experienced Senior Chief to run the show.' I told him. 'You've got what 20, 22 years now keeping these birds in the air. Just think about it Kelly.' I walked off and headed for intel and my delayed debrief. Oh, happy happy joy joy.

95 minutes later I walked into the squadron ready room and found Bill snoozing in his chair, which was next to mine. Several of my Jr. pilots were studying their bibles or reviewing procedures on the comp. screens. Now for a pilot his or her Bible was the NATOPS Manual which described their bird, from wing tip to wing tip, and nose to tail, right down to the nuts, bolts and rivets.

I was greeted with a chorus of 'Hey skipper.' or 'Boss.' as I headed for my chair and sat down. I pulled out the data pad and unlocked it then began to go through the last 30+ hours of nonsense that had accumulated in it.

'Aren't day old debriefs fun John.' Bill asked without opening his eyes. 'What time did you finally hit the rack last night?'

'Midnight, slept in past 11. I'm getting too old for this shit Bill.' I grouched and heard the door open and close behind me. 'TC'll be fun. No more late nights, no duty, be at the club by 1800 every day, I can drag up out of bed at 0700 instead of 0500. Sleep in on the weekends and grill out. You know, cake duty.' I said as he just sat there and laughed, we both knew very little of what I had just said was true 'I'm not supposed to tell you but once I'm out, you're going to be the new CO. Your new X will meet us at star base.'

Hawkeye walked in holding the leash to my pet out to me. 'She's been feed and watered Skipper, as per the XO's orders.' He said as took the leash from him. His face was red which told me she had been teasing him on the way here. 'Thanks Kid.' I told him and looked at her face, she had a little smirk that told me everything. 'Have you been a good pet, pet?' I asked knowing she hadn't. The smirk on her face became more pronounced. 'Yes Master, pet is always a good pet. For Master.' She giggled and hung her head just a little more. I sat her pad at my feet and nodded to it. she knelt and leaned her head against my thigh. I reached down and caressed her head, neck and face with my left hand.

Within 3 hours I had gone through the backlog from the last day and a half. Flower would nap and caress my leg from time to time. I also spent a little time cutting up with My pilots every now and then. I refereed an argument about the difference between the ASM 162 and the 162A1-2 Ripper missiles. The 162 had a 13 second burn time, but the A1-2 was harder to spoof, so it had a 47.7% increase in first hits. Several ripper shots were reviewed from the gun cameras on our fighters and those of other squadrons. I assigned the kids some homework to weigh the pros and cons of both missiles, I should keep them busy for a few days.

I knew that I would have to do evals on all the officers in the squadron, which would keep me busy for at least 3 days or so.

At 1630 I got a call that sent me to medical with pet in tow. I reached Doc Li's office and sat as his pet Violet was laying on her pad and poked her head up as we walked in, I dropped flowers leash next to her and nodded. She knew that if I dropped her leash end that was where I wanted her to stay. When I first got her, we ... well let's just say we had a difference of opinion as to who was in charge. After 3 or 4 months of training she began to learn that I was in charge. All I had needed was a bit of positive/negative training. That plus an enzyme in human sperm that acts like a drug to the Flin females, so cum in them a few times and they're hooked. Don't give then their drug and it gets ugly fast. She quietly whimpered and I knew that Violet was one of her litter mates, and litter mates where very close.

'What's the word Doc?' I asked. 'Well, she's awake and weak but another 2 or 3 days I'd be okay with her walking around.' He told me. 'I had to give her combat nanites to quickly stabilize her. we just couldn't get her blood chem up, plus they helped fix her breaks. I put a translator unit behind her left ear to help with her transition back to being a human.' He went on for the next 5 minutes describing her problems and fixes. 'So would you like to see her?' He asked.

We got up and both girls looked at us expectantly, Berry winked at me, and I simply said, 'Play.' Both girls pounced on each other as we walked out and down the passageway. He opened a door and I heard 'Yes Mistress.' from a young voice. 'Karen, someone to see you.' Doc Li said, and I walked in.

'Master.' She quietly said and started to get off the bed. 'Stay Karen.' I said and held up my hand to stop her as I stepped next to the bed. 'How are you feeling? better I hope.' I could see that she had been washed and her hair combed out. It was lite brown and shoulder length to go with her lite blue eyes. She was clad in a gown and was self-consciously picking at the snaps. I could tell she wasn't comfortable wearing it around me. Well, she'd have 15 days to get comfortable with me.

'Kahren is fine Master, thank you for speaking to Kahren Master.' She almost whispered. 'Would Master like to use Kahren now Master?'

I looked over at Berry. 'Apparently her last owner would use her.' He said. 'Often and violently John ... we're working on it.' I looked back at her. 'No Karen your fine and I'm not mad or angry with you in any way. Do you understand?' I asked. She nodded and started crying quietly, the nurse went over and started to comfort her.

'We'll be back later Karen, you're fine and no one is going to hurt you.' Doc Li said, and we headed back out to the passageway.

'I'm going to exterminate the Flin race Doc.' I quietly said my eyes turning hard. 'Bastards.' I went back to his office and grabbed Flower, I knew I was angry and taking it out on her would be counterproductive.

I headed for my state room and changed into my workout gear and headed for the gym that was up in the bow under the forward catapults. Flower followed closely behind me at a near run. I put her on a treadmill and started it up and headed to pray to the steel gods, several people came over and did a few reps with me, but no one stayed for very long. I must nor have been very good company. The clang of steel on steel helped to calm my mind and I started to formulate a plan. I knew High Command wouldn't like it, Hell I was dreaming this bitch up and I wasn't ecstatic about it either. I could refine it with time, but it was still going to be a bitch.

Admiral Taylor came in and sat across from me. My pet, dripping with sweat knelt next to him. ' You know I've been calling you for the last 30+ minutes John.' He said as I set up. 'Doc Li told me what happened.' He looked around. Can't say that I blame you John, but hurting your pet IS NOT GOING TO FLY MISTER.' He snarled at me.

I looked over at the clock and noticed that 2 hours and 45 minutes had passed, and I had barely noticed, I noticed the ice packs on her feet. 'I know you want to save Karen John, but hurting those around you won't help her, or you. The best thing you can do is go and train the fastest, hottest, best trained pilots that the fleet has ever seen. That's how you help her and you John.'

'I've got this mad wild idea on how to end this quickly Loki.' I finally said. 'But nobody is going to like it because it has about a 95% chance of failure, and the big chiefs don't like those kinds of numbers.'

He got up and headed for the door. 'Go shower and have your pets' feet looked at, then see me in the morning Stalker. We may have more in common than you think.' And with that he was gone. I looked around and finally noticed that there was 2 people in the room, Me and my pet. I quickly picked her up and carried her out the door, I saw several people standing there, waiting. Fuck I must have been more zoned out than I thought I was, and what the hell did Loki have up his sleeve? besides his arm.'