The Flin Wars Ch. 05

Story Info
Space meets the oldest profession, War.
2.8k words
4.7
3.4k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 16 part series

Updated 01/29/2024
Created 01/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greetings yet again, I'd like to thank those who have left comments, this is how I judge how I'm doing. As always, my evil brain has dreamed this up so any resemblance to any person living or dead is purely coincidental. I may throw a little sex in here as I'm reediting this as I type it in, so any mistakes are my own. This chapter is a touch on the slow side, but it fills out some of the things that you've been reading about. I hope you enjoy it. If you don't understand the Date code, it's yr. day month then hour index.

Date: 232308.06

Time: 0632.10

Location: USS Arc Royal CVS 26, in transit

2 days had passed sense Loki had handed me a data pad and told me to sit and read. HOLY FUCK. To say what I had read was interesting was a gross understatement. Shit more than half of what I had read was labeled T.S.C.W. or better. Loki has sworn me to absolute silence on this, and I knew how to keep my mouth shut. If I blabbed about this more than just me could be killed. I had spent several more hours in a high security vault down in Intel looking at some things. Don't bother to ask what they were I couldn't even begin to tell you without violating the security acts. Shit maybe, just maybe I could make this all work. Hell, I was going to have knots in this plan before I was through, not to mention needing a shit ton of hot shot pilots.

Speaking of knots, I'd been spending a bit of time studding an old earth art form from a nation called Japan known as 'Shabari', which as I understand means 'to tie'. Flower seems to love when I do it to her. Getting the rope was easy, I just went to see the Deck Apes and they seemed to have plenty of rope and shot cord laying around, strangely enough rope is still used in space. I do have to admit that having sex with her when she's all tied up makes things sexier and a bit more fun for both of us. I do love all the different patterns and knots. It seems to appeal to the meticulous nature all pilots seem to have.

I can't do and suspension just yet, driving an anchor point into a steel beam just doesn't work without the right tools. However, the old swab handle I'd managed to get hold of does provide lots of different ways to twist and bind flower. She seems content to allow me to try as many new ideas as I possibly can on her, I do love my slave.

On the plus side, Karen was now up and moving around, slowly right now but the nanites had already started to fill her out. She no longer had the sunken cheeks and eyes and had put on 7 pounds of weight. Her arms and legs had lost their spindly look too.

Karen, Doc Li, 2 of the nurses and myself were outside medical for the first-time sense she had come aboard, for a short walk. We'd drawn many stairs and nods, and more than a few hellos and salutes from the crew, even though they were uncovered. To them she was a source of pride and accomplishment that they had, in their own small way helped to free her.

They had been reminded before not to talk about this and would be reminded again to keep their mouth shut even though this was a great story. Right now, about 16,000+ people who manned the ships in the B.G. knew about the capture of the island and a cover story was being worked on so they could talk about it in public.

We'd been under total EMCON for the last 35 days using only line of sight comm lasers to communicate between ships. We had been receiving updates from the star bases, but we'd sent nothing back. I knew the Flin were looking for us, but so far, they'd had no joy.

'Master, why are all these people smiling at us? why are none of the females naked and collared? Kahren is confused Master.' She whispered to me pulling me out of my thoughts. 'Master, will kahren have to service all of them?'

I almost laughed but knew she was concerned. From what I'd learned from the Psych evals over the last several days, her old master would give her to one of the crew who had done an outstanding job over the last week or so.

I stopped in the middle of the passageway and looked at her, she had her head down and probably thought I was going to beat her for questioning me. 'Karen, look at me.' I told her and as she looked up, I could see the fear in her eyes. 'Here you are free, and no one can make you do anything that you don't want, Sexual or otherwise. do you understand?' I asked.

She nodded her head. 'Yes Master, thank you Master.' and took my hand as I started back down the passageway headed for a nondescript door. From what Doc Li had told me, Karen was going to be like a small kid mentally but a nymphomaniac sexually until she had time to learned that she was free and what that meant again.

'Where is Master taking kahren if she may ask Master?' She whispered. I looked over at her.

'We're going to see Fran; she'll measure you and make you some clothes to wear.' I told her as we neared the door. 'We'll see if she has an EVA suit for you to wear, especially when we go off ship.' She looked up at me 'Kahren will not be riding in a pod Master?' I opened the door and lead her in.

'Do you want to ride in the pod or be able to move around like the person you are?' I asked and stopped. 'You'll probably ride with me, and Sam won't let me do anything to crazy like loops and rolls.' I said as a young lady appeared in the measuring pedestal. 'Morning Fran.'

'Good morning, Commander, Doctor, Ladies and as this is our first real meeting hello to you Miss Karen. I've been watching over you for the last few days.' Fran said, she looked about 25 more than likely because of Karen. I knew that Fran was over 150 years old, and this was her 3rd ship. To some she would appear as an older woman, but I suspected that this changed from person to person.

Karen hid behind me and peaked around my right arm, to her this young woman was very strange. 'Wa-wa-watching me?' she whispered as Fran silently stepped off and walked over to us.

'Yes, Karen I watch over everything that happens on this ship and within 1500 klicks of it when we're underway. You see this avatar is just a representation that is easier to work with. I am the ship, Karen.' She held out her hand for Karen to take. 'Come with me young lady I won't hurt you.

Karen looked at me and I nodded, she tentatively took Frans hand and was led to the pedestal. 'You gentleman can turn around now, this young lady has been ogled enough by men.' Fran said and shooed us away. 'Step up here and remove your robe and gown, I'll scan you and it won't hurt but it will take a minute or 2 so please don't move.'

'Doctor, the nanites will add 3.5 inched and 15 pounds over the next 2 months, I shall take this into account when designing her clothes,' Fran said. 'Commander, I believe I have an EVA suit in store, it may be a bit baggy, but I believe she'll quickly grow into it.'

I smiled over at Doc Li. 'Whatever works best for you Fran.' I said as she began to place different styles of clothes and colors on an avatar of Karen.

'Whenever you see something that you like Karen just say something.' I knew she wouldn't be able to make a choice. 'Ladies would you help Karen out please.' I asked and both giggled.

For the next 20 minutes or so I heard giggling and 'Oh that's cute.' several times as Doc L and I discussed Karens prognosis and what I could expect in over the next few months. For the first time I heard Karen laugh and we turned around to see her smiling. 'AHH, turn around Misters, she's not ready yet.' Fran scolded us.

Both Berry and I laughed ourselves. 'Pardon us.' I said and we put our heads together once again. 5 minutes later Fran spoke again.

'Alright, you gentlemen can turn around now. and you Commander look at your beautiful daughter.' Berry and I turned around.

'WOW.' was all either he or I could say as we gazed upon a remade Karen. She didn't look like the young girl who had walked into the scan room. 'Ladies, my hats off to your fashion sense.' I said looking from the top down. Her hair was now different, and she had a little bit makeup on to highlight her eyes and cheeks. her clothes that Fran had in storage somewhere on this 1.2-Kilometer-long ship, were of the latest style.

Karen turned from side to side looked over at me. 'Does Master approve?' She asked.

We walked over and I took Karens hands holding them out to the side. 'Yes, Master Approves my dear.' I told her.

'Commander please call your ready room at once.' Fran told me as I let Karens hands drop, and Berry stepped up to get a better look. Picking up the IC phone and dialed the number.

'Reapers Den, Duty PO, how can I help you Sir or Ma'am.' He said. I knew who should be on duty.

'Cole, it's the Boss is the Exec there?' I asked.

'Sir, Yes Sir. You need to come to ready room now, we have an emergency alert order. The Exec is starting to organize things.' He said as I looked over at the group around Karen.

'Okay, I'll be there in 5 out.' I told him and hung up then walked over to them. 'Master?' She asked. I smiled and took her hand yet again. 'It's okay baby I have to handle a few things you can stay with Doctor Li and the nurses.' I told her and looked over at Berry who nodded as I headed out the door.

'Sir, is Master angry with me? Karen asked Berry who had stepped up to her and once again held arms out.

'No Karen, you see John is a very important man on this ship.' He said smiling. 'Fran, do you require Karen for anything else?'

'No Doctor I have everything I need for right now. Karen I'll talk to you later.' Fran said and stepped on the pedestal after Karen stepped off and disappeared. 'Come on let's go get a late breakfast. I'm sure everything will be delivered shortly.' Berry said and led them to the door and over to Wardroom 2.

During the meal, which was another step in Karens journey towards becoming more human, Doc Li noticed several officers suddenly leave. These officers he knew had a GQ station either in CIC or in Central, both were in the center of the ship just as Medical was providing a maximum amount of protection.

He touched the comms unit under his left ear. 'Fran is there anything I should know about? and has Karens EVA suit been delivered yet?' He asked.

'The ship will be going to General Quarters in 27 minutes Doctor, and then drop out of warp 10 minutes after that.' Fran told him. 'I will expedite Karens suit delivery for safety reasons.' Doc Li smiled at those seated with him.

'Thank you, Fran.' He said and continued eating. 'Let's finish up I suspect that the EVA suit and everything else will be delivered soon enough. I'm going to want you to try it on Karen to see how well it fits.' He said and dug into his remaining food.

20 minutes later the 4 of them walked into Medical and found several bags of clothes, toiletries, footwear, various other things and most importantly the Vac suit. The Doctor, with the help of 2 female HMs helped fit Karen into her new suit. They also showed her how to put it on quickly, which in space was a vital skill in the event of an emergency depressurization. Still in the Vac suit Karen joined Doc Li in his office as the alarm buzzer for General Quarters went off, and he could see the fear in her eyes.

Violet scampered into her life pod and Karen quickly looked around for hers. 'There's no need for you to hide Karen.' He said as he calmly put his own suit on and then checked Violet's pod before coming over to Karen. 'On this ship you're safe.' Karen whimpered and gripped the arms of her chair she was sitting in. Doc li sat next to her and smiled when she grabbed his arm tightly. 'Would you like to watch John launch off in his fighter?' He asked Karen and then turned on the monitor that was attached to the bulkhead, He brought up the hanger bay/flight deck feed. Karen watched as pilots, handlers and deck crew poured out of the open hatches and rushed to board their craft.

'Which one is Master Sir?' She asked.

'Fran, could you focus on Commander Biship for Karen please.' Doc L asked. 'Of course, Doctor.' Fran replied and 5 seconds later focused in on 1 pilot as he began to climb into a fighter cockpit. 'There you go Karen. would you like to watch him launch off the ship also?' She asked. Karen just nodded as another man in an armored Vac suit followed her Master up the ladder and began to hook him up to and into His fighter. The whole process took less than 1 minute and the 2 bumped fist as the second slid down the ladder and pulled it away.

They both watched the canopy come down and a tow bar and tractor were hooked up. Chocks and chains were stripped, and the tug pulled him towards the open hanger door and the elevator waiting there. The camera view shifted, showing the interior of the cockpit. Karen and Doc Li watched as John adjusted dials and set switches, gauges and levers. They could also hear the comms traffic.

'Viper 1, Air Boss we're going to launch you off Cat 1 first, over.'

'Roger Boss, I'm at El 2.'

'Roger that 1.' The safety lines were dropped and from outside they watched his ship start up then taxi to Cat 1. Other ships moved on the flight deck and were either spotted about the deck or moved to the 3 remaining Cats and hooked up.

3 full Seira strike wings poured out, 64 birds that would be launched in less than 10 minutes, now waited for the Carrier to drop out of warp. They didn't have long to wait.

'All hands brace for warp translation, inertial dampers to full.' The 1MC squawked. '30 seconds.... 20.... 15.... 10.... 5,4,3,2,1, Jump.' The stars came back into focus and Karen watched 5 launch crew handlers pour out from beneath her master's fighter chains, chocks and safety pins from the weapons in hand. 10 seconds later the JBDs came up and Karen could see a final person come out from under the nose with their thumb up. A man in a yellow armored Vac suit touched the deck and pointed into space. Her Masters fighter leapt down the deck and was flung into space, within 10 seconds 3 other fighters joined him.

'What do you think about that Karen, pretty cool.' Doc Li asked and stood up and checked Violets pod yet again then sat back down.

'Master does this all the time Sir.' Karen asked as the launch cycle continued at what would have been a frightening pace without Fran and the other AIs in the fighters talking to each other. In less than 8 minutes all 64 birds were in the 'air' and quickly formed up, 2 minutes after that they blinked out into warp. 'How long will Master be gone Sir?' Karen asked. Doc Li powered up his comp unit and looked at the screen.

'I'm not sure, Fran do we have an ETA on the squadrons return?' He asked.

'I have no return time as of yet Doctor, I shall let you know the minute I do though, if that works for you and Miss Karen.' She said.

'Thank you, Fran.'

Doc Li looked at the monitor and saw other fighters being brought up and spotted on the deck for possible self-defense launch. 'Well let's continue your education while we wait, shall we.' Doc Li said and brought up the next program for Karen, it was going to be a long road he thought.