The Flin Wars Ch. 08

Story Info
Space meets the oldest profession, War.
6k words
4.73
3.3k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 16 part series

Updated 01/29/2024
Created 01/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again let me apologize to those of you who read this series for the delay in getting chapter 5 out to you. I now bring you the next installment of this series. As always this is a work of fiction and any resemblance to any person living or dead is purely coincidental. All mistakes are my own, though I am trying to add more info into these stories. Please keep those comments coming it does spur me to reach further and go harder. Yes, there is sex in this chapter, and more is coming.

I've been asked to give a bit of background on Flin pets and how we got here from where we were. In the middle of year 2302, the 2nd year of our present little conflict, reports finally started filtering back to the general public that young people, women and girls were coming up missing after Flin attacks. Now reports of people missing in a war is nothing new, hell it's been happening for thousands of years and will keep on happening until the last star burns out. The Flin had a bad habit of parading POWs around and people started noticing that only men were being shown off. High command had known for several months that the young women were being captured and used as sex slaves by the Flin but had kept it secret.

18 months later towards the end of 2303/11 a fire would be set ablaze when a fighter sweep of a recent space battle located a Flin life pod with a young female Naval rating in it. She had been listed as an MIA for over a year. The tale she had told was one that had caused such an uproar that few would be against the new laws that would sweep in. It wasn't long afterwards that someone found and old law that permitted the taking of prizes, servants and slaves. The Flin Slave Laws were passed just 2 months later in the opening months of 2304/02, and the outright taking of Flin females both military and civilian as slaves would begin in earnest.

Within a year certain civil rights groups tried to protest the new laws and sought to have them overturned, very few lawmakers would even listen to them. Many tried to speak with the Flin directly. None were successful and more than a few simply disappeared. It took another 5 years, in 2309/07 before any protections were given to those who had been taken as slaves. This gave a bit of breathing room to those who wished to change the laws. Both sides began to do more to protect their slaves even though the Flin never really acknowledged the taking of females as slaves, those taken by us could never be returned as the GPX family of enzymes in the human sperm acts like a drug in Flin females. Though this wasn't known for several months after the taking had begun.

By the time I joined the Space Marines in 2310/08 several new laws had been passed, and the protection of those females take by us began. Though they would never be truly freed, they were at least now protected to a point. The care and feeding of a slave was spelled out and all those who either had or wished to have a slave were made to understand just what that meant. Even those in the military had to receive special training. As a young Marine the thought of capturing and owning a Flin female was intoxicating, it took just a few years more than I thought it would take though.

Now days those who own slaves are subject to annual inspections of their slaves and if found in violation they could lose them. Independent inspectors would look at several things and issue a report, even those of us in the military were subject to these inspections especially when traveling by civilian craft. I'd like to say that in the past 19+ years standard, we have gone from outrage and abuse to those taken by us being well taken care of.

Now on with the show.

Date: 231509.06

Time: 0618.51

Location: R.E. Olds ASA-32, Captains in port cabin

FSB U.S. Grant, Dock 132

Alameda L2 Sector, New Oakland system.

I woke up and stretched slightly to try and get some feeling back in my left arm, then cracked my eyes open to try and figure out why my arm was numb in the first place. Looking to my left I noticed reddish brown hair, very messed and an arm thrown across my chest. I heard a gentle hum and looked to my right, seeing the now silvery blonde mane of my slave Flower, who was nestled under my right arm and was holding Lori's arm across my chest.

Bits and pieces of last night came back to me as I put the events into order. Dinner had been fabulous, after 100+ days of eating freeze dried or flash frozen everything the taste of fresh food was a real treat. Forward bases had limited hydroponics and fresh food deliveries as did most warships, even USNS ships were limited in their fresh food supplies. Rear area bases like the Grant didn't have to worry too much about that, she sat at the L2 point of a habitual planet called Oakland 4, Oakland 4 was a little farther than 1 A.U. standard from its primary star, so shuttles brought up fresh food daily. The wine and whiskey selection had been fairly large also, including several from old earths Tennessee and Kentucky area.

Lori hummed, stretched and reached under the covers; she quickly found my 'morning wood'.

'Hmmmm... I could get used to waking up like this.' She mumbled out as she slowly stroked my hard cock. Now not to brag but I do have a nice cock, as I've been told. It's almost 9 inches long and fairly fat, plus I know how to use it to bring my partner to orgasm. 'God John does this thing ever go down.' Lori said as Flowers hand started fondling my full balls. 'mmmmm... yesssss my masterrrrr.' She purred out and slipped under the covers and I felt her mouth replace Lori's hand. She was going for her morning feeding on top of the sex we'd had last night.

I rolled my eyes back in my head as every inch of my cock slid into her mouth and down her throat, then slowly back out again. 'Ummmm, yummy... Master and Mistress combined, mmmmm.' Flower moaned out as Lori pushed the covers down the bed to watch. 'God John, does she do this often?' Lori asked as I laced the fingers of my right hand into Flowers silky hair. 'Ahhhh... Fuck... Shit slave... uh yeah about 3-4 times a week... sometimes more uuuh.' I managed to get out.

Lori slid down and joined Flower as they began to share my cock between themselves. I gripped Lori's hair, something I've always enjoyed doing, taking a bit of control over my female partners. In the last few years, I'd been doing more and more research into the BDSM Lifestyle and all its various kinks. Including Shabari and just plain Bondage, it was amazing what you could find online and even Fran had an extensive library on this aspect of life. I had learned all kinds of things, including how to make your own stuff like collars, cuffs, and floggers. Things I could easily make and store. Things like benches and various other toys would be very hard to explain and transport on any ship. Besides even my cabin was subject to random inspections by the ships MAAs and by the ship officers.

'Oooooohhh... fuuuuuckkkk...sssshhhiitttttt.' I managed to groan out as Lori licked my balls and slid a finger in and started playing with my prostrate. 'Do that again Mistress, Master's cock got so hard.' Flower giggled out and went back to deep throating my cock. 'I'm mm sooooo... fuck... pllleasssed that... uuummmy cock... ssshit got soooo... fuck, fuck, fuck hard slave... aaahhhhh.' I managed to moan out as my hips shifted into overdrive and I fucked Flowers throat at will. She went limp in my grasp and began to shiver in pleasure, allowing me to do as I pleased.

'Uuuuuhhhh... cummmminggg.' I gasped out as Lori left my nuts and Flower extracted my cock from her throat. She wrapped her tiny blue hand around my cock and began to jack me the rest of the way off. With in a minute my cock exploded, and I painted both of their faces with my morning wad, then collapsed back on the bed gasping for air.

I spent the next few minutes, I think, trying to unscramble my brain and figure out not only where I was but who I was. I could feel lips on my cock and hear loud pops followed by giggles as my balls were sucked dry. It got quiet except for some moans and giggles then licking sounds. Opening my eyes, I could see the two of them licking my cream off each other's face and tits. I spent the next 5 or so odd minutes just watching them and smiled to myself.

'I think your master enjoys watching us play baby.' Lori quietly said as Flower turned her face to look at me. They both had glistening faces and tits and a wild look in their eyes. They kissed yet again. 'I always enjoy watching her play don't I pet.' I said as Flower dipped her head and nibbled Lori's nipples. 'Ummm... yessss my Master.' she purred out.

'God John, how do you keep this little wild cat satisfied?... aaaah.' Lori asked as I sat up, grabbed Flower and pulled her across my lap and smacked her firm ass. 'By sheer will power sometimes.' I told her as Flowers cheeks turned a darker blue from my slaps. Flower wiggled her ass and smiled at Lori when I stopped after my 20th smack. 'Ummmm, yesss my Master, slave needed that soooo badly.' She moaned out and pinched her right nipple.

Lori looked over at the ships chronometer and hopped out of bed, her tight ass wiggling as she walked towards the bathroom. 'You might want to get up John, it's almost 0700 and we have a meeting in 2 hours.' She said stopping at the door and shook her ass at me then stepped inside. A minute later I heard the shower start, I lifted Flower from my lap and headed for the shower myself, followed quickly by my pet as I headed for the shower. Water in space is a huge luxury, every drop is used, cleaned and then used and cleaned again and again, even on a CV or a Super Dreadnaught it can be sparse.

The shower stall was huge, and Flower and I quickly joined Lori and quickly cleaned off the remnants of the night's debauchery. Within 5 minutes I was clean, one of the things the military teaches you is to get clean fast. Stepping out I dried myself off then went back into the sleeping area. The smell that hit my nose was that of pure Eua de well fucked pussy, and I stripped the bed, piling the soiled linen by the door. A quick check around and I found clean sheets and rapidly remade the bed, another skill the military teaches. By the time Lori and Flower walked out of the shower area I was tying my shoes and the bed was fully made and the air circulation system had been turned up to remove the smell of freshly fucked pussy.

Lori looked around as Flower brushed her slivery mane to remove any possible tangles. 'Wow John, I may just keep you around to take care of the place. I never expected you to clean up after the wild night we had.' She said and opened several drawers, removing a fresh bra, panties, shirt. socks, and ships coveralls. She flashed me another view of her bald pussy and firm 36D tits. Flower donned her see through schist and buckled her new 8" ass jacker heels, with them on she stood all of 5'2". The sight of her toned blue body, silvery blonde hair, new silver collar and the ivory-colored sheer schist had turned more than a few heads last night, both male and female.

Lori shook her ass at me as she pulled her panties up and smiled at me over her shoulder. 'Like what you see sailor man?' She asked with a sultry voice. I reached out to grab her, I had every intention of throwing on the bed and screwing her brains out. She skipped just out of range and giggled. 'Uh, uh, uh, sailor man, we have a meeting in under 2 hours, and I don't want to smell like I just had my pussy rearranged.' She told me and pinched her nipples enticing me. 'If you come around later, I'll let you have your evil way with me.' She told me and pinched her nipples yet again and then stuck a finger in her mouth and bit the nail, smiling the whole time.

God, I wanted to fuck her as Flower, road her face, I heard Flower moan as she wiggled back and forth knowing how forceful I could be when I was worked up. I watched her slowly pull her bra on, hiding her stiff strawberry nipples then slipped on a T-shirt. Fuck she looked sexy as all hell like that, now I really wanted to rearrange her guts and reached out as she once again skipped out of range. Damn she was a fast little shit. She giggled yet again and started pulling on her coveralls. 'Just you wait until tonight little girl.' I told her and walked up to her and gave her a firm kiss then smacked her ass.

'When and where would you like me to meet you?' I asked her as she sat on the bed to pull on her shoes and socks. '0845 and right back here please.' She said and stood up then walked over to me and kissed me again and then Flower. 'Ummmm, tonight baby.' She told me and I walked out leading Flower back to my cabin which was 2 decks down and aft.

Walking into my cabin, I notice that the desk light was on, and Dev was asleep on my bed. Karen was wrapped in a blanket and curled up against him. I tapped his leg and his eyes popped open as I put a finger to my lips, he nodded and slowly extracted himself. He was still dressed in his slacks and compression shirt; they were a pain in the ass to get on or take off, so I very rarely wore mine. 'She came in around 0330 John; said she was scared. She just curled up and went right back to sleep.' He told me in a whisper. I nodded and knew that Dev wouldn't touch her in any way other than as a father would his own child. 'Baby, time to get up. You want breakfast?' I said after I had knelt down next to her. I kissed her forehead and moved some of her hair out of her face. 'Hmmm... breakfast daddy.' Karen mumbled out and opened her eyes. Flower helped her out of bed and into the small head and then over to their small sleeping/changing area. I changed into a uniform, picked up a data pad and then sat down to continue reviewing the new pilots I would be teaching.

Most of them looked fairly capable and fairly intelligent, only time and more training would tell me what I really wanted to know, were they truly killers or not. 'Daddy, I'm hungry can we go eat?' Karen asked, she was standing in front of me in a t-shirt, jeans and sneakers, she was swaying back and forth. I smiled at her as Flower finished making my bed, she had changed into a long shirt the went nearly to her knees. She had pulled her hair back into a single braid. 'Sure baby, let's all go get a bite to eat.' I said and stood up as Karen walked over to the door and I took Flowers hand to lead her out the door. I was still thinking about the list of names I had seen, there was a young Ensign named Klingman, the base CO was named Klingman I wondered if they were related. It didn't matter to me if they were because I would treat him no different than any other pilot trying to break into the hardest profession in the universe. That of a carrier fighter pilot.

As we entered into the chow hall several of the crew and pilots there started clapping and cheering, I bowed and smiled back. 'Thank you, thank you no applause just throw 50 and 100 credit chips. I wanted to be a holo-porn star, but the Navy saved me. Now I'm just a hooker.' I piped out and those there just laughed even harder. We sat down as the cook came over and smiled at us. 'What can I get for you and these 2 lovely ladies today, Commander.' He asked. I rubbed my eyes and smiled. 'OJ for them and coffee for me and protein, lots of protein.' I said and those that heard me started chuckling as he quickly brought the drinks over and told me he'd have our food in a few minutes.

'Daddy why were all those people cheering and laughing when we came in?' She asked. 'Did you and Flower and Ms. Lori do the Kra^cha last night.'

I nearly choked on my coffee. She looked at me with innocence and trust on her face, for her this was all new just as it was for me. I cleared my throat. 'Young lady, weather Ms. Lori, Flower and I did or did not do something last night is between us. When you reach 18, (she had been IDed at the age of 14) you can do the kind of things that I do now. But as of this time it's none of your concern my dear.' I told her. She simply looked at the 2 of us and nodded. 'Yeah, you did the Kra^cha last night.' She said and sipped her OJ as Flower smirked and dropped her head. Several people were laughing so hard I thought they'd choke; I shot the 2 pilots sitting there the snake eye and they quickly excused themselves. Luckily our food came, and we dug in. Karen was eating almost double a normal serving at every meal plus snacks to help the nanites repair her body. She was still a bit on the thin side but as Doc Li had told me she would start filling out quickly. I had noticed that her small breast had filled to a medium B cup. Flowers were a firm C cup and very firm, when I had first got her, she was only an A, she also had only just turned 19 of our years old.

I arrived at Lori's cabin just as she walked out and we walked to the conference room, I laid the bag with the pistols on the floor and quickly checked my own over. Lori looked over at me and smiled. 'You won't need that, John; I had fun last night thank you.' She said just as the door opened and the moving meat mountain walked in followed by 2 others. I pegged big mouth at once and from his sullen look he'd had a bit of a talking to. The other gentleman moved like someone who knew where he stood in life and when he was at a disadvantage. He walked over to Lori and kissed her on the cheeks and forehead. 'Princess.' He said. 'How's your mother and grandmother? good, I hope. You look good too baby it's nice to see you're taking care of yourself.' Lori smiled. 'Moms fine and grandma still thinks you're the antichrist.' She said as he looked over at me. 'Commander a pleasure to meet you.' I nodded back as he sat down and smiled, I knew not to trust that smile.

'First of all, Commander.' He folded his hands in front of him.' Let me say thank you for taking this meeting and I find myself at a disadvantage as I am now twice in your debt.' He said and I was a bit confused. 'The first time was for saving a Marine unit 5 years ago during the battle of Saviour's Ridge on Kilo 23. My godson and several of his friends were among those you saved with your close air support. The second time was for not shooting my idiot son here.' He turned and smacked big mouth on the back of the head. 'I'm here to offer amends for his ill-mannered behavior yesterday. Don't you have something to say to the nice Commander.' Sammie stood and tried to look at me. 'Sir, I'd like to once again apologize for my ill-mannered behavior towards you, your family and your friends. It was not appropriate for your daughter and slave to hear. and I do hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me and my crude, ill-mannered words Sir.'

I cut my eyes over to Lori then back to Mr. Kingman who was looking at me, his eyes told me to please accept. I sat back and looked big mouth over. 'Apology accepted young man, I hope this incident has given you a lesson that you can look back on as a changing point in your life.' I said and smiled back at Mr. Kingman. 'If possible, Sir, I would like to get me, and my friends pistols back from you. Sir.' He said again.

This time I smiled like a Deven lake shark, I reached down and lifted the bag next to my chair leg. I opened it and dumped the contents onto the table. The silence was deafening as the 4 pistols had been reduced to their component parts and mixed together. 'There you go, every spring, pin, screw, part and piece from your weapons. All you need to do is reassemble them young man.' I finally said smiling and sat the bag back where I had picked it up from. Sammie looked sick and Mr. Kingman started shaking then openly laughing at the sight of his son's plight. Lori was hanging in her chair also laughing hard.

'Commander, something told me I was going to like you.' He said after he caught his breath. 'I'm glad to see that I wasn't wrong. Charlie, take the idiot out of here and have Bobby take him home then wait outside for me.' The meat mountain came over and helped Sammie up and out. 'Yes Boss.' was all he said and closed the door behind him. 'Please call me Frank and I would consider it an honor to call you John like my daughter does.' He said. I looked him over and stuck out my hand which he took, and we shook. 'A pleasure to meet you Frank, glad I could brighten up your day with this little life lesson, at Sammie's expense.' I told him as the 3 of us now began to truly talk.

12