All Comments on 'The Floating World Pt. 08: Adam'

by ElectricBlue

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
LinneaLundinLinneaLundinover 5 years ago
So Elegant

So supremely erotic. I’m spent.

ChloeTzangChloeTzangover 5 years ago
That's rather sweet

I do like that, I'm going to have to go back and re-read from the start now.

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeover 5 years ago
Quintessential

That may well be the perfect example of that slow, leisurely, whiskey-on-a-Sunday style of yours. Nice to see that Adam rubbed off on Madelyn and not the other way around. For some reason, I'm reminded of something my grandfather once told me - "a poor hunter stalks; a good hunter waits."

JasonClearwaterJasonClearwaterover 5 years ago

<In the morning, Adam cooked her pancakes, Maddy wrapped in a thick dressing gown, just watching.>

Those dressing-gowns sure do get a lot of use. :-P Another nice installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Written as one who knows

One of the finest qualities of your writing is how you explore the deepest thoughts of your female characters; with amazing accuracy, might I add? You'd have no way of knowing how many of your female readers have straddled a man's lap, seeing themselves from a new perspective, and wondered... "Is this what it's like to have a male anatomy?" It's the little things, for instance, the fleeting moments of petting a man's erection that give your stories a flavour of what's real. Your stories all have a distinct flavour... the flavour of this one is 'delicious'.

cmj711cmj711about 1 year ago

Dreamy discoveries ~;~

ssooo pleasurable xox

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userElectricBlue@ElectricBlue
A writer of mostly urban erotica, with more café scenes than a classic French movie; occasional departures to more fantastic worlds, off planet and on.