The Floggings Will Continue...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Say it, Tim." I felt her fingernails on my belly, just above my belt, very close to where my cock was trying to escape. "How do you want me? What do you want to do with this?" She squeezed me again.

"God, Sigrid, I want to be inside you. I need you."

"I thought you might. And if you were inside me, Tim... give me your hand." She took my hand out of her top, drew it down to her waist. "Feel me." I did what I was told, sliding under her waistband, over her panties with the ever-so-slight springiness of her hair, down to where everything came together. Warm, damp, even through the panties. Then she eased my hand back out.

"If you were in me, Tim." She squeezed my cock, tugging softly downwards. "How long do you think you'd last?"

"Uh... not long."

"Mmm." She lifted her hand, and only her fingertips stayed, tickling along my length through my clothes. "I thought that might be the case. I think I can sort something out... don't go anywhere."

She pulled back and sat up, smiling down at the two of us. Past her, I could see a few of the tormenters had turned to look at us—Anh was one of them—but I didn't want to look at them, didn't want to hear the noises Alistair was making.

"Do you trust me?" she asked. "Both of you?"

I said "yes" and beside me I saw Kelly nod.

"I care about both of you," Sigrid said. "Both of you matter. I need you to remember that. Neither of you's going to be missing out. Trust me." Then she reached between us, took my right hand, and pressed it into Kelly's left, weaving our fingers together. She squeezed her hand around ours, as if to say: keep hold.

Ashley was watching us, and her lip was curling in a smile. I didn't want to think about that either. Just Sigrid.

"Kelly." She shuffled over to sit astride her, took Kelly's right hand, brought it to her face. She kissed Kelly's palm, then guided her hand down to her chest. "I think you could help me with these buttons."

"Right. Yes." Kelly started at the top, working one-handed on the buttons of Sigrid's top. I felt another pang of jealousy, and then Kelly squeezed my hand, and that felt okay.

I had to admit, Kelly knew what she was doing. Every time she popped another button, she took a moment to caress Sigrid's skin on the way down to the next, and I saw the way Sigrid's lips parted every time it happened. She was stroking Kelly's throat, steadying herself with her other hand planted on the beanbag.

There were eyes on us. I felt them. I ignored them.

I wasn't sure what my role was meant to be, whether I was just supposed to observe this duet between Kelly and Sigrid, or if I should be assisting them. With my free hand I reached across to stroke Sigrid's thigh; she turned for a moment and smiled at me, but then returned to Kelly, and I didn't try to progress things any further.

Her blouse hung open, and now I could see the places where my fingers had been. Kelly ran a finger up her collarbone, eased the top back over Sigrid's shoulder; then she did the same on the other side, and Sigrid leant back and shrugged it off.

Somebody was shouting at Alistair. There was a cry of pain. I tuned it out.

"You're beautiful," I said to Sigrid, and squeezed Kelly's hand.

"I feel beautiful." She studied Kelly's face, trailed a finger over her lips, slipped it into Kelly's mouth. "So, Kelly, how far do the freckles go?" Kelly started to say something, but Sigrid squeezed Kelly's lips together. "No, show me."

Kelly unbuttoned her own top, with some assistance from Sigrid. She had some kind of sports bra underneath. I saw Sigrid tickle Kelly's belly-button—Kelly squirmed—and then Sigrid said, "I can see you've been sunbathing. Do you keep your bikini top on, or...?"

Kelly made some kind of noise, her mouth still held closed.

"Can't understand you, Kel. I suppose I'll just have to look for myself." She stooped, put both her hands on Kelly's ribs, slid them up under the bra and pushed it up.

I looked away, concentrating on Sigrid. It was perhaps the first time I'd passed up the chance to ogle a topless woman; it would've felt like a breach of Kelly's trust. Besides, watching Sigrid's reaction was reward in itself.

"Oh my, you have got a few here." She was tapping Kelly's chest with her fingers. "There, and there, and there. Let me do something about that."

And she lay down, kissing where the freckles were—I suppose—and Kelly's fingers tightened around mine. I heard the soft wet sounds of her mouth and her tongue, saw her nuzzling at Kelly's bosom, and I knew she was suckling by the sharp way Kelly drew in breath.

Then she sat back again, drew Kelly's hand to the fastening at the front of her bra. "Would you like to see me?"

"Yes," said Kelly, and she tried to release the bra, but she couldn't negotiate the catch single-handed the way she had with the buttons. Sigrid chuckled, and reached for the catch herself. "It's a tricky one. Allow me." A little tension, a little twist, and the hooks released; the cups hung loose, and Kelly pushed them aside, fingertips dimpling Sigrid's breasts, lifting her curves, squeezing her between thumb and forefinger.

"Sit up, both of you."

In that beanbag it was easier said than done, and I had to let go of Kelly's hand, but we managed it. Straddling Kelly, Sigrid wriggled forward—she almost fell over as the beanbag shifted under her, but we caught her—and she reached for us.

"See, there's enough of me for both of you." She pulled us in to her, guiding our mouths to her breasts. My cock twitched, cramped beyond comfort in my pants, and I swear my lips tingled as I touched her. Kelly's hair tickled my cheek, and Sigrid made happy little noises in her throat as both of us tended to her. I had my hand at her back, fingers against her spine while I warmed her with my lips, circumnavigated her areola with my tongue-tip, drew her into my mouth. I wasn't paying attention to what Kelly was doing, but between us it seemed to be very much to Sigrid's liking. Her nails pricked at my scalp.

The position was awkward. I think we were all straining our muscles to keep our balance, and it would have been much easier (and just as pleasant) lying down. But, I realised later, we would have been much less exposed, and that was the point of the exercise.

"While Alistair's taking a break, let's talk about what we can learn from Sigrid, Kelly, and Timothy. Skin-to-skin contact is particularly effective at releasing oxytocin. Obviously some things aren't appropriate for the office, but there's one form of skin-to-skin contact that we can use. Anybody? That's right, a handshake!"

Sigrid was straddling Kelly, and her skirt had ridden up above her knees. I saw her reach for Kelly's wrist, saw her guide Kelly's hand under her skirt. After a while she wriggled forward a little, and Kelly's arm began to move rhythmically, and I felt the tension growing in Sigrid's body.

"Mmm, yes, that's so nice. Don't stop, Kel. Kiss me." She pulled Kelly up to meet her lips, and with her other hand reached for Kelly's breast, caught her nipple. She was rocking her hips, short fast motions, the tempo matching that of Kelly's hand. I realised that once again I'd slipped into the secondary role, and I felt a moment of insecurity, and I had to remind myself of what she'd said: Trust me. Neither of you are going to miss out.

"Ugh, yes, just like tha-at." She was pinching her own nipple now, squeezing between thumb and forefinger, jerking hard against Kelly's hand, and I could smell her arousal and hear the slick sound as Kelly's fingers penetrated her. "Oh, oh, aah! Ah, ah, ah! Oh, yes, Kelly." I still had her breast in my mouth, and I nipped at her nipple, flicking it with my tongue. "Oh, yes, yes... oh."

She pushed me gently away from her breast and sat back, eyes dreamy. "Kel, that was lovely, and don't doubt that you'll get yours. But right now I think Tim needs some attention."

I looked at her pleadingly.

She pressed a fingertip to my sternum, pushed me back so I was lying on the beanbag once more. "You still seem to be fully dressed. Let's deal with that." She sat back to untie my shoes—she and Kelly had kicked theirs off long ago, and mine now joined them on the floor—and then stretched out to lie beside me. She was playing with my shirt buttons, slowly teasing them undone, and her other hand had found its way back to my cock.

"You feel a bit cramped there. All pent up. We should do something about that."

Her fingers stroked my belly, pushed down just under my belt, and I flinched as they found the head of my cock. She circled the tip with her fingertip, and then as I was about to thrust into her hand she pulled back out. "Let's make you a little more comfortable."

She was lying half on top of me now, and I was running my fingers through her short-cut hair. I felt her tugging at my belt, felt it pull tight and then release, felt her palm pressing against my bulk as she unfastened my fly button. That was a relief, the pressure easing. "Mmm. You're sticking out there." Her fingers traced my length through my briefs, running up to the elastic and past them, encountering skin. Then she encircled me, squeezed me, slowly pulled down, and up, and down. It felt fantastic. But...

"Sigrid, I don't think I can take much of that."

"That's quite all right." She kissed me on the lips, shifted down a little, kissed me on the chin. "Hips up a moment." I obeyed, and she tugged my pants and underwear down to my ankles—from there I kicked them off—before her hand returned, encircling me again, slowly stroking. Nuzzling against my cheek, she whispered, "I think we still have at least an hour to kill." Then, in a louder voice for Cherie's benefit, "I thought we might take the edge off, and then we don't need to rush afterwards."

Someone was flogging Alistair again. I tuned it out.

"What did you have in mind?" I asked.

"Well." She kissed my lips again, then my chin, then the hollow of my throat. "I'm just going to keep going and I think you'll figure it out." She kissed my chest, bit gently at my nipple, and her hand continued to stroke.

A trail of kisses down my ribs, down my belly. Her lips so close to me I could feel the heat of her breath...

I reached out beside me, groped for Kelly's hand, found it and clasped it in mine again. I squeezed, and she squeezed back.

Sigrid's tongue flicked at me, just touching the head of my cock, and I twitched. She nuzzled me with pursed lips, holding my shaft firmly. Then her tongue flicked out again, this time circling the head, wetting me, and then she gave me another squeeze and engulfed me.

For a little while she held me there, motionless in her mouth, as her tongue swirled around me. I squirmed as she hit the sensitive spot on the underside of the head, and feeling my reaction she did it again. Even the distant sound of Ashley lecturing the group about our entanglement couldn't hold my attention, not when I was lost in the heat of Sigrid's mouth and the pressure of her slender fingers wrapped around me.

I had been painfully hard even before she went down on me, and once she started stroking me—slow at first, quickly building speed—I knew I couldn't last much long. Barely remembering my manners, I managed to gasp, "Sigrid, I'm going to come..."

She paused and lifted off me just long enough to say, "I know". Then she went back down, sucking me in, stroking me in hard jerks. Her tongue found that sensitive spot again, tickled it relentlessly, and I lost control. I spurted in her mouth, pulsing harder than I could remember, and she kept on stroking, licking, squeezing, until at last I was done.

"God, Sigrid, that was fantastic..."

She came up, smiling at me, and I could see my trace on her lips. "I'm glad you enjoyed it." Crouching over me, she looked the epitome of wickedness, and she turned to Cherie and beckoned. "Could you get me some water? I'd go get it myself but I'm rather in the middle of things..."

"Of course!"

Kelly squeezed my hand. I'd forgotten I was still gripping hers, and our knuckles must have been white. I squeezed back, and then let go my hold on her, sinking back into the beanbag as if Sigrid had sucked the bones out of my body.

Cherie returned with three bottles of water. "I thought you could all do with some hydration!"

While I was catching my breath, Sigrid took a long swig from her water bottle. "Now, while you're recharging your batteries, I believe it's Kelly's turn. Kel, how do you feel about getting out of that skirt?"

Kelly reached for the buttons, then paused.

"Anything the matter?" asked Sigrid.

"People are going to see me." She was right. Although Alistair was still the main focus of attention, several of the crowd were staring at us. From the way Nicholas was looking at Kelly and Sigrid, I thought he was working up to inviting himself to join us.

"I know, Kel," said Sigrid, and she crouched, kissing both of us as an excuse to whisper. "I'm not wild about having an audience myself. Much rather be with you at my place. Would it be easier if I go first?"

"Maybe?" said Kelly. But she still sounded shy, uncomfortable. I felt I owed it to both of them to fix the situation, and I had an idea how it might be achieved.

"You two stay there," I said, "I'm going to try something."

With some effort I escaped the beanbag's clutches and stumbled to my feet, stark naked but for my socks. I might have pulled my pants back on for dignity, but at this point that was a lost cause; better, I thought, to look like somebody who no longer cared about that sort of thing.

So, with my tackle dangling loose, I strode across the room to where our facilitator was holding court. Alistair's backside, previously red, was now striped in blue and black, and his tormentors had moved on to other punishments. I've never been able to look at a bulldog clip quite the same way.

"Ashley, a word in private?"

"Certainly." She didn't seem fazed by my nakedness, but then I didn't expect that. We strolled together to a vacant corner of the room, and she looked at me over those half-moon glasses. "Well?"

"Sigrid and Kelly and I have been working some stuff out together."

"I noticed."

"At the start of the day, you told us that we could say no to anything we weren't comfortable with."

"You always have that option."

"But you know nobody wants to be the first."

She shrugged. "Is that my fault?"

"If people keep staring at us, I will be the first. And then it will be easier for others to say no." I waved my hand at the mob around Alistair. "If you don't want that to happen, perhaps it would be easier if we're not in a position where I need to do that."

She stared at me for a moment. I don't know what I was expecting, perhaps threats or anger. I wasn't expecting her to laugh.

"Oh, Timothy. You have been paying attention. There's hope for you yet." She turned on her heel, and I wondered whether I'd somehow blown it, but then I saw she was heading for Nicholas. I don't know what she said to him, but by the time I'd walked back to where Sigrid and Kelly were lying, our spectators had turned their attention back to Alistair's penance.

"Timothy... what did you do?" asked Sigrid.

"Tell you later. But I don't think they'll be watching us any more. Now, shall I give the two of you some space?"

"It's okay," said Kelly. "We're in this together." She kissed Sigrid, and then she took Sigrid's hand and guided it down to her skirt. "Go on then."

"You sure?"

"I'm sure."

Sigrid grinned. "Good." She released the buttons, and eased the skirt down off Kelly's hips, leaning back to pull it over her feet. Then she started caressing Kelly's legs, stroking her calves, running fingernails up to her thighs. She took her time, and only when Kelly started making pleading noises did she get as far as Kelly's hips.

At that point, being a gentleman, I mostly averted my eyes, but it's hard to be that close to two people making love without getting some inkling of what's going on. I felt the sort of wriggling that happens when somebody's removing clothing, and then there was a lot of squirming and a bit of giggling. Eventually the tone of Kelly's responses become lower, less playful and more urgent. From the soft wet noises I was hearing from further down, I had a pretty good idea why.

I was beginning to suspect it wasn't Sigrid's first time with a woman. She brought Kelly close to the edge several times, but every time she eased off again just when it sounded like Kelly might have reached a point of no return, drawing things out longer than I would have thought possible. We were playing for time, of course, but still I had to respect her technique.

In the end Kelly called time. "Come on, Sig, stop teasing me..."

There was a moment's pause—I imagined Sigrid disengaging herself—and then she replied, "Ask and ye shall receive."

"Please let me come, Sig."

"My pleasure." A little longer, and then Kelly started to groan, and I could feel rhythmic movement through the beanbag, building, until at last Kelly gasped "Uh!" just once. Although we weren't touching, I could feel that her body was clenching like a fist, until at last she let go.

Then Sigrid came up to cuddle her, and I turned back to them. Kelly's face and chest were flushed bright red; Sigrid was sticky-faced and smiling, and two of her fingers were wet. Both had shed the remainder of their clothes.

Softly enough that I could barely hear, Kelly said, "Sigrid, I love you."

"You too, babe." They kissed again, and then Sigrid turned to me. "And how are you doing?" She looked down at my lap. "I think somebody's waking up again."

"Starting to."

She reached out, spread her fingers across my slowly-firming cock. "While that's happening, there's something you could do for me..."

"Oh?"

She kissed me on the lips. She tasted somewhat of Kelly, and I wasn't sure quite what to think about that, but I didn't think about it for long. "Sit up a bit."

I pushed the filling around until I was sitting rather than lying back, and Sigrid sat between my legs, leaning back so her back was against my chest. My arms naturally came around her, across her bust and her belly. "You know how long I've wanted to do this?"

"I hope it was worth the wait."

"Oh, yes." Her breast fit into my hand as if they'd been made for one another.

"Would you mind if Kelly joined us? I'm feeling greedy and I'd like to be the filling in a cuddle sandwich."

Kelly was lying on her side, still a trifle flushed, watching us. She looked hopeful.

"Absolutely," I said. Kelly grinned and rolled over towards us, and we ended up in a tangled heap with Sigrid in the middle. Since Kelly and Sigrid were face to face, that meant Kelly's breasts were pressed against my left hand, but evidently this wasn't a violation of her "nothing funny" rule, and I didn't try to take advantage of the situation.

My right hand was on Sigrid's stomach, stroking in circles, but with every circle I slipped a little lower. Before long I was tracing furrows through her curls, and when my intentions became clear she wriggled back towards me to improve my access. I slipped my finger down between her folds, dipping into her wetness, spreading it upwards, slickening her. As I worked around her sensitive nub, she squirmed against me, and my cock twitched.

Kelly had moved down a little way, and was suckling on Sigrid's left breast, as I caressed the right. But after a little while she paused, looking up at us both. "Tim, is it okay if I join you?"

"Er, yes?" I wasn't sure quite what she meant—hadn't she already joined us?—but I soon found out. She slid down Sigrid's body, until she was perched between Sigrid's knees, and I felt her hand move past mine. Sigrid gasped as Kelly's fingers slipped into her. It took us a little while to coordinate, but soon enough we'd settled into a complementary rhythm, my fingers and Kelly's both working for Sigrid's pleasure.