All Comments on 'The Florida Trip Pt. 05'

by Spector_Dugan

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loving This Story

While I really enjoyed The Baseball Trip, this story is even better with all the drama you have included. Keep up the good work and thank you.

thatsbogusthatsbogusover 5 years ago
Well done

You’ve created the rarest and hardest form of story - a massive group sex fuckfest that somehow has every character be their own independent person with their own discernible reasons for participating. Moreover I love how you’ve created a world where all this happens but the sex isn’t free of consequences - catching feelings, pregnancy scares, etc all make the world you’ve built that much more realistic and believable. Sincere congratulations and I’m looking forward to seeing where this goes next.

MikeLowreyMikeLowreyover 5 years ago
Wow, you weren’t kidding.

When you said things get fucked up they sure do! However, much like in real life, it really is the darkest before the dawn. Or just like the weather, it’s really bad then really good. Given the turn of events, I think Ben is much better off without Alyssa. Plus Kevin just seemed like a tool bag, no offense, he wasn’t good enough for Kelsey anyway. I hope your not done here. We gotta know what happens the next day, trip home and even maybe a little bit after!

Keep up the amazing work.

cliqueggecliqueggeover 5 years ago
Good stuff

Loving this story.

beanburner69beanburner69over 5 years ago
one day

one day to go then the trip home great job

fuckasaurusfuckasaurusover 5 years ago

wow, this chapter deserves way more attention than it's so far gotten.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good move

Getting rid of Alyssa and Kevin.

However, Disney does not allow 5 adults in an All Stars room.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 4 years ago

I'm very glad to see Alyssa and Kevin given the boot. Hopefully that's the last we'll see of them. The next couple of days and the ride home will be interesting. I'm rooting for Sarah to end up with Ben. Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Thank god Alyssa and Kevin are gone I really hated those two so much

CommonSenseMediaCommonSenseMediaabout 3 years ago

The first two pages of this are among the only erotica to truly depress me. 5 stars.

CheeachaserCheeachaseralmost 3 years ago

So, cuck aside, Julia is 'Yay!'

bshell47bshell47almost 3 years ago
Everyone’s a WINNER

Especially the readers!

I love this story.

How can we make everyone satisfied?

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetronius6 months ago

I am agog at your literary mastery. Beautiful, scintillating dialog but entirely natural. And the development and interplay of the characters -- it's like the literary equivalent of polyphonic music.

I'm so looking forward to how the rest plays out.

Brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Jeeesssssssuuuussss, what a rollercoaster! Love it!

DevilbobyDevilboby23 days ago

Just when you think you've come to the end of the 🍭 another layer is exposed to be sucked on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpector_Dugan@Spector_Dugan
December 2023: Unfortunately, real life got in the way one too many times this year and I am on indefinite hiatus. While I have plans to continue Prissy Krissy and the sequels to both the Poly and the Trip series (plus a bunch of new stuff), I cannot promise when you'll see...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES