All Comments on 'The Florida Trip Pt. 06'

by Spector_Dugan

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Monorail

Contemporary is only ONE stop from Magic Kingdom.

stattionstattionover 5 years ago
Great series

Loving this new series... just disappointed there's only one or two parts left. Looking forward to the next.

houseblackfyrehouseblackfyreover 5 years ago

I'm laughing at the guy who keeps correcting you about Disney world. Great smut and I'm happy we are now focusing on the original ladies. While Alyssa was interesting, I could never truly invest in her as much as Julia, Sarah and Kelsey. Chloe is a really great addition though. I hope this ending is happier than how the last one ended and I very much hope you continue the series after they get home, the characters have been delightful.

History_ProfHistory_Profover 5 years ago
Great story

Keep writing please, this is great stuff! Love the story so far.

stattionstattionover 5 years ago
Re: Anonymous

You must be great fun at parties...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You laugh but...

That kind of error takes you completely out of the story.

For example, four adults can’t share a boat on Peter Pan’s Flight. And the boats don’t have a back seat.

When you read something like that, it shatters the suspension of disbelief that a good story requires. It throws in your face that it’s all fiction, and then you don’t give a fuck about what happens to the characters. The story goes from awesome to mediocre.

Details are critical to a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Two day drive home

You still owe us a 2 day drive home and then next year how about the Grand Canyon oy Yellowstone or The Big Thicket in Texas. Hell if you just stay on the North American continent you got enough trips to put them in their graves at 85.

houseblackfyrehouseblackfyreover 5 years ago
Do you work at Disney?

Asking the guy who keeps correcting you about Disney details.

Because the issues mentioned are pretty minor and not noticable to the layman.

davyupdavyupover 5 years ago
Facts

Love how the commentary on Disney rides bothers this guy but doesn’t have a problem with Ben screwing Sarah, then getting a blow job from her before he then screws Julia followed by Kelsey!

Great story! Looking forward to the return trip and what happens when they get home. I’m pulling for Julia since day one. Best friends and all, plus she has small tits!

Next trip... backpacking in the Rockies? Ski trip? Cancun?

Thanks for writing this true fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Our Next Trip & Links to the Other Two Trip Stories

SPEC:

You need to write a Trip 3 story!

Very nice on the second car & the van. Two cars set the stage for the rise & fall of 'the K couple'. The only question I had was, who would Kevin take with him when he left?

To the 'picky complainers':

This is SPEC's story if wants to have a ride with 3 seats per row with 2 rows on a specific ride at Disney or have the 2 seats in the '57 Chevy face each other, PLEASE grant him his 'writers privilege'! If 'you' can write a story/series/continuing series, please write & post it!!

MikeLowreyMikeLowreyover 5 years ago
Watch out for the Disney expert.... smdh

I guess if you have ever been to Disney world then you would know there isn’t X amount of rows or seats on one ride. So you can’t fit four adults in The boat of the Peter Pan ride or what ever that comment said... Yea and you can’t plug a giant aux cord into the back of your head and go into some altered universe where you gain super powers. You also can’t build a mechanized iron suit win a sweet HUD and assistant and go flying around the world but people are/were into those series.

For me, I have never been to Disney so I wouldn’t know and I can picture this in my head he way he’s describing. I’m also not gonna go to Disney in the coming years and see this ride and be like “damn thisnisnt gow Spec describes this.” The hardest thing for me to wrap my head around, and again this is a fiction story so maybe Ben does have a magic penis, is the fact that he can come loads and buckets once and in what seems like meer minutes he’s back to being hard as a rock (that I can get on board with happens to me a lot) but he’s dumping loads again. I know for me, the more I go the less I have to offer. Either way, Ben would get some kinda trophy and high five from me if that’s how he rolls!

To actually review the story this is freaking awesome. Talk about a dream vacation. It’s plenty mix of funny, sexy, and for the most part pretty beliviable with the right group of friends. What’s great is I have been able to build these characters in my mind, their looks, voices, attitudes. It’s been equally fun and sexy.

I agree with most people. You at least owe us (speakin politley that is) the two day trip home. I gotta day though I’m more #TeamSarah (yes I used a hashtag) with the complexity that Julia seems to be clinging to Chloe and Sar & Clo are comfortable. I can see Ben & Sar together while Jules and Chloe try a thing out while they all share each other. Only thing I can’t see is how Kel fits into the mix.

Fingers crossed for more.

beanburner69beanburner69over 5 years ago
Disney

Been to Disney 3 times looking forward to a fourth. People don't be so credical have fun

rockman123rockman123about 5 years ago
Who cares

Who cares about Disney details. This is fiction for God's sake.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Drama...

Didn't like it, the last couple of chapters, but I can understand how the characters may seem to drive the story themselves, 'till they sort themselves out. And what's with all the detailed knowledge on Disney World? Been there recently? Nevermind, just jealous. Liked the way things are going now, everyone settling back into a comfortable groove again. Jealous of Ben, too. Lucky dick.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 4 years ago

I loved this chapter, especially the incest part! That's my main hot button. Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

One of the best writers I've seen in my decade on this site, thank you for sharing your gift with us.

CheeachaserCheeachaseralmost 3 years ago

If your characters could control themselves, you would be far less fun to read!

bshell47bshell47almost 3 years ago
I am hard and speechless.

A FANTASTIC story.

I don’t think anyone is disappointed.

I wish I was there.

How do you end this party.

They all deserve love and affection.

You are an AWESOME writer.

I can’t wait to read the adventure again after I rest.

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetronius6 months ago

In the end I awarded 5 stars, but that outcome was in doubt. You jumped the shark in the opening scene set in the morning in the hotel room. Ben's stamina and recovery powers just exceeded my capacity to suspend disbelief. By the end, though, I thought you restored that capacity.

You have been so diligent and meticulous in your use of the English language that I feel the need to point out some glaring lapses:

First, you generally use the phrase "back and forth" correctly. In two instances, however, on pages 2 and 4, it's gotten corrupted into "back in forth."

Second, you have a perturbing tendency to stray from the objective case in prepositional phrases. On page 1, we read, "Kelsey took her new toy and climbed up on the bed next to Sarah and I." Earlier on the same page, you show that you know that the objective case of "I" is "me": "I looked back the two women on the bed next to me."

You're a much better writer than to fall prey to such errors.

DevilbobyDevilboby17 days ago

A real fuckfest a magnificent trip for a group of close friends and still there is the journey home. I've done part of that trip from NC to Washington which was ok but the thought of doing the whole journey over two days I'd need a week for that I think. Bet there's a relief in the character camp they weren't squashed into the beetle. Looking forward to pt.07 if only to check they've all made it back home.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpector_Dugan@Spector_Dugan
9803 Followers
December 2023: Unfortunately, real life got in the way one too many times this year and I am on indefinite hiatus. While I have plans to continue Prissy Krissy and the sequels to both the Poly and the Trip series (plus a bunch of new stuff), I cannot promise when you'll see...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES