All Comments on 'The Florida Trip Pt. 07'

by Spector_Dugan

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
stattionstattionover 5 years ago
Another great series...

But I hope you've already started working on the final part of this trilogy as that was definitely no final ending...

General_OGeneral_Oover 5 years ago
Good read

Great story looking forward to the next one

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More!

More!

Watch4FunWatch4Funover 5 years ago
Next trip soon please

Definitely need more. I've loved following these characters and need to see how this goes.

fuckasaurusfuckasaurusover 5 years ago

I think this is the best story I've ever read on this site. You've managed to get me indelibly emotionally invested in this exceptionally well-written and searing hot story. Bravo, bravo. I cannot thank you enough for enriching my life with this story and I will always jump at the chance to read further installments.

fuckasaurusfuckasaurusover 5 years ago
shit my comment got lost.

and I worked so hard on it, too.

readeralreaderalover 5 years ago
Trilogy?

Beautiful story, I (we, all your readers) certainly agree with Stattion's idea. You should make it a trilogy. Your characters are so nicely build, your storytelling so good that we cannot get enough. Thank you!

davyupdavyupover 5 years ago
Trilogy for sure

Perfect way to end the Florida trip. I was actually worried about it! Looking forward to the next adventure. Thank you for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Thank you for writing this story, specifically for placing the setting where it is! Forget that Disney complainer, you’re a true fan of Walt Disney World, I can tell as a fan of the Disney resort myself. Your descriptions are about 97% accurate and completely take me back to the resort, and I was just there earlier this year. I suspect you have visited recently as well, since you mention Redd, the new redheaded pirate during the Pirates ride and you also mention the Pandora mechs, another recent addition. (Although since the story is set in February they’re actually from the future since they didn’t actually debut until April of this year.) So yes, there are some inaccuracies (some ones that the other guy missed) but any reader should be able to dismiss those as creative license.

Your description of Ben and Julia’s feelings when walking into The Magic Kingdom in chapter 6 is completely on point. As an adult, the sense of joy and wonder when you walk down Main Street is completely irrational and yet it’s completely overwhelming and amazing. You realize that the whole resort is designed around making guests shell out tons of money and yet the details put into the park by the Imagineers is so encompassing and complete that you forget everything else.

To bring a beautiful lady to the park is a wonderful dream, and to bring four or five ladies, even more so.

I did have some suggestions you could add to chapter six if you ever decided to do any revisions:

During the 3pm Festival of Fantasy Parade there is a section during the medley when “Kiss the Girl” plays. It would have been kind of sexy if one of the ladies gave Ben a kiss during this section. Sarah is taking photos and this is something that she loves to do and finally resumes doing, so this rules her out. Although ordinarily I would probably pick her as she seems the most affectionate and therefore most likely to be affected by the lyrics. Julia, a tossup, her aggression seems to make her an unlikely candidate, and yet she like Ben seems to be most in love with the Park, and she actually clears out a space for the group so it seems that the parade is an important experience for her. Chloe seems to treat her experience with Ben as an experiment, and her individual bond with Ben seems up in the air. This leaves Kelsey, the girl that has had a crush on Ben since childhood.

During the Happily Ever After fireworks show, you quote Mufasa’s line:

Look inside yourself. You are more than you have become. Remember who you are.

A perfectly fine quote and perhaps, due to it’s associated movie, one of the more memorable ones. But to Ben, I’m not sure it would be particularly meaningful, after all throughout the story he seems pretty sure of what he wants compared to the other characters.

BUT

The medley portion of the fireworks show begins with Tiana’s intro to The Princess and the Frog:

The evening star is shining bright, so make a wish and hold on tight. There’s magic in the air tonight, and anything can happen…

Since the quote sets up Ben making a wish, I feel that this quote works much better especially since when they get back to the hotel room anything that could happen indeed does.

Another possible choice would be the narrator’s line when the music goes from the medley back to the Happily Ever After song:

And so, our journey comes to an end. But yours continues on. Grab ahold of your dreams and make them come true. For you are the key to unlocking your own magic. Now go. Let your dreams guide you. Reach out and find your Happily Ever After.

Thanks again for this story, it was actually the one that compelled me into your adventures of Ben and his friends. I actually remembered your postings from The Baseball Trip last year and although they were always highly rated I never read more than a few paragraphs into the story because baseball isn’t a particularly interesting topic to me, although between chapter six and seven I did go back to read it and love it as well.

I look forward to whatever adventure Ben and his friends go on next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very Enjoyable Series

Thank you for both The Baseball and Florida Trips. Enjoyable stories and excellent characters that have become more developed as your story progressed. Would love a third trip but will gladly read anything you write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Keep up the good work

Like others have said these characters need another outing. This last part felt a little rushed given how well you've written the earlier parts.

Nicely done, but you've left us hanging lol

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Kelsey

I'm aware that this is fiction and erotica. Fully understand that the story evolves the way Spec wants. But my heart is with Kelsey.

Somehow in the whole character development across both trips, she is the ONE for Ben. In the both the trips she begins with a baggage of her brother and boyfriend and by the time can fully open up, the trip is over and the physical distance is a downer for something to develop. But she is the wife and mother material, who can also accommodate Ben's harem in the future.

Hope you bring more of her in the next adventures.

Awesome writing and thanks for the entertainment Spec. Looking forward to more from you.

RuffRidingHoodRuffRidingHoodover 5 years ago
Closure?

Epic story arc man. The ending is way to loose though. Please, either continue the story or at least give us an epilogue. Awesome read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent Follow-up

Spector, I just wanted to say thank you for another arc in their story. I've been reading your stories since way back when you posted the first chapter of Dirty Naked Poker. Your writing style always keeps the stories captivating and feeling good at the end, and I want to thank you for that as well, it's a welcome reprieve from the stresses of real life.

I really enjoyed the depiction of Disney World, I went when I was a kid, and it just kind of captured the imagination a bit to relive it through those segments of the story.

I'm sincerely hoping for another arc with these characters, Ben, Sarah, Kelsey, Julia, and now Chloe have really captured a space in my literary mind, and I'd love to read another story, and seeing where their relationships go. That being said, I'll gladly read any content you put out for us, and be grateful for it. Keep it up, and excellent work as always, sincere thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another Trip!

I hope you write another story with these characters. I hope you will add more threesomes to your stories, both ffm and mfm. But honestly these stories are probably the best ones on the website and I look forward to hearing more about these characters. Perhaps add in more siblings, cousins, friends, strangers, etc.

Balanced_HypergalaxyBalanced_Hypergalaxyover 5 years ago
International Trip

Perhaps the next trip could be to Europe or something like that. Obviously keeping the same cast, perhaps adding a few other friends, siblings, cousins, etc. And even maybe hooking up with people from that country. Just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing

This was fantastic. I really hope you do add on to the series.

SteroidsSteroidsover 5 years ago
Very well written

Thanx for the excellent stories Dugan.

Finding the right balance between emotional/character development and hot/sexy situations is not easy at all and you manage that perfectly.

Also living in Europe I have never been at a baseball game or at any Disney park. But you create an atmosphere in your stories that paints such a vivid and colourful picture I can almost imagine walking in it along with your characters. Keep up the great work.

PS: Your story somehow reminds me of "A tempting vacation" by Jack King which has the same holiday, road trip, sexy and anxiety feeling abot it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

I would love to see you continue the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it

I almost never comment but I've loved the trip series, great work.

Selfishly I just want more.

justified15justified15over 5 years ago
Damned good writing

Your story kept me company on a long trip recently. I can see the thoughtfulness of your writing. You put so much into that the quality shines through. Well done.

rockman123rockman123about 5 years ago
Thank you for sharing

You have an incredible talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Five Stars Isn't Enough!

I've read a lot of stories on this site. Your two "Trips" are the best I've found. Your character development is well beyond what most authors here strive for. You've got tension woven into your plots. The scenes are great, and while it is, of course, all a fantasy, the characters show enough varied emotion to let the reader almost believe that the fantasy might be real. Well done! Thanks for the outstanding effort you put into your writing!

bagley1bagley1over 4 years ago
Intrigued!

Read a lot of stories on this site, mostly for distraction or enjoyment/arousal. The first trip series got me in, but the Florida trip kept me coming back. The wanting to read to see what happens next and to see how the characters were going to develop caught me unawares. Superb character development. Oh, by the way, the descriptive sex wasn't too bad either!

S_FoxS_Foxover 4 years ago
Thanks - Both ‘Trip’ series are brilliant

Really enjoyed your 2 Trip stories. Well written, good vocabulary, believable character emotions & fantastic sex (complete with the obligatory inexhaustible streams of cum). A star performance 💫💫💫💫💫

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 4 years ago

If I could give this series 10 stars, I would! It was that fucking awesome! I know that you're working on a third trip series! I hope that you keep it between the five of them with no other boyfriends or girlfriends. I can't wait!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I hope you have more for these characters

Both series are great. Read the First one. Had to find out if you had written a second. Great descriptions in both of the places they went to. Disney was spot on. I hope you write a follow-up. It would be be nice to see if the group makes it 3i2vhl

KimbisKimbisalmost 4 years ago
Amazing . Write more pls

I Love this series. Pls write more. Your writing skills are unique .

kevwiredkevwiredalmost 4 years ago
Can't wait for the next sequel series to this!!!

I am so invested in your Baseball series and have thoroughly enjoyed it. Watching High school DXD and realized I was corelating each character in your incredible story to chars from the anime lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Incredible!!

You have to continue this in another series. Maybe pick it up when Ben goes to grad school.

J_Dollar_BiJ_Dollar_Bialmost 4 years ago

An amazingly complex and complete story. Great character development, a truly believable ending, and in a sense a bit of tranquility in a sea of turmoil that we call reality.

Rambling_ChantrixRambling_Chantrixover 3 years ago

Marathoned this & baseball trip in 1 day. Very, very good stuff. Despite all the opportunities to not, Ben kind of treats the people around him okay, and that makes the story tolerable. Like others I hope to see a third trip. Maybe with Kelsey and a new boyfriend of Kelsey's who isn't being lied to by Kelsey, so that everyone can enjoy themselves like the "grown-ups" Alyssa thought she was. I'd love to see everyone a bit more confident, a bit less volatile; then again, the drama and development really made this series. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
more please

After reading all of you stories, I felt that I had come to know your writing, but you really got to me with this one. Without doubt one of the best I have read here on Literotica, maybe the best I have read period. I would have been happy to pay for it but I can't of course. Please consider self publishing, Smashwords or something, but maybe you are happy giving people like me a thrill and sometimes making us happy also.

But for God's sake do not make Ben cry again. He deserves to be happy, he gave each of the girls so much, so unselfishly, that he needs not just another trip, but a more permanent, more satisfying reward. Hell, let him win the lottery and live with all the girls (and Melissa) for ever, happy in a RV. Figure it out.

Lastly you must have a mean part running around in that talented brain of yours. Please stop leaving us hanging at the end. Give us a happy ending once in a while.This was the closest you have come!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Yes, I loved it. I too would pay for another.

Real people even if rowdy.

I wouldn’t survive as one of them, but I’d enjoy reading about them.

Bill

IJS0904IJS0904over 3 years ago

Wonderful series! Your people have feelings, make good and bad decisions, and feel love. Thanks for sharing your story.

CommonSenseMediaCommonSenseMediaabout 3 years ago

One of the few erotica sequels I've encountered, and not bad. In many places I liked it better than the first. I don't want to be one of "those people," but what are the chances of sequel involving Ben's sister?

bseeker6969bseeker6969about 3 years ago

I enjoyed this story series. Seriously enjoyed. Looking forward to where this goes.

bshell47bshell47almost 3 years ago
Not enough adjectives to rate this seties.

We had a group of Nekkid hot tub friends.

It was beautiful like this story.

No sex but just fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic series! I couldn’t stop reading. I started with the Baseball Trip and continued through the Florida trip, and I feel so invested in the characters. Please continue and turn this into a trilogy. I want so badly to find out where they all end up. Thank you for your stories!

unclefester01unclefester01about 2 years ago

I have to tell you that this is by far one of my favorite stories I have ever read on this site! I am a big DisneyWorld nut and this was perfect. The baseball series was a lot of fun but this was even better. I can't wait to find out what happens to these characters. Please keep writing about them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent story, but I must admit I'm pulling for Ben and Sarah. We need at least ONE more follow up where things get sorted out! You have a tremendous imagination and I will be very sorry when I've finished all your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love this story series and its' predicessor. I am jot sure if others feel the same but I am actually hoping for one mire set if stories that lead to them being able to stay as a foursome, possibly ending with all 3 girls carrying a child. Not in some wierd harem way but as a truely loving family. I for one still think that it is possible to have multiple lovers/spouses that have a life together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Need another installment. Maybe Kelsey is getting married and a Bachelorette party that includes Ben or Ben and Sarah getting married and a big honeymoon trip with their friends?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just finished reading both series. I know it's been about 4 years, and I can't even imagine how much time it takes to plan-out and write a well-constructed, multi-part story, as these were, but I'll add my vote for you to create a new series that continues with these characters if you're ever so inclined. In the meantime, thanks for giving us such great writing.

anonintexas1999anonintexas1999over 1 year ago

Such a great series! Fantastic mix of emotions and smut.

I love the idea of a road trip for Kelsey's wedding. Or maybe to a funeral of someone close to our gang, allowing for more emotions. Or simply to adopt a new pup. Whatever. Our friends deserve another trip and to live on

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great Series!! The story should live on with another trip. Maybe a roller coaster tour? Football or hockey tour? National Park tour? So many possibilities, so little time to write and enjoy them!! Luv the double couple coupling! It will work with visits by Sarah and Chloe, and Kelsey. She could be a wild card. Is one of them going to get pregnant? All of them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please continue this wonderful saga

HooHaa77HooHaa77over 1 year ago

If there's not a Season 3 of this series I will be sad (Poly at the Poly isn't Season 3, is it?).

If Ben doesn't wind up in a committed relationship with (at least) Sarah and Julia I will be sad.

If (at least) Sarah and Julia don't wind up carrying Ben's children I will be sad.

jschmosucksjschmosucksover 1 year ago

Absolutely love both series with these characters. I really hope you’ll revisit them with future trips or their new life together in New Jersey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved both of your series' with these characters, and ended up reading them straight through. You owe me one nights sleep, and I owe you my profound thanks for writing this.

I don't know if you intend to write more with these characters or not (2017 and 2018 means even if you are they're two pages of notes in a .txt file waiting to come to life) but I wanted to say I felt a bit odd about the Kelsey/Ben ending. The shower talk felt like them setting up what they needed to be right now, and then the brief comment about hate at the steakhouse was about moving forward and learning who they were. I was expecting the last goodbye on the porch to include a "if you find that the you that you like wants vanilla, we'll welcome you in." Instead of the reiteration of the we're just having fun right now discussion from earlier.

I don't know if I'm missing some subtext, or just some text text, or if I'm putting my desires for the characters into your story when you don't want that to be there, or hell if you meant it to be vague in a choose how these two turn out kind of way, but your story made me need to comment. And go back and check the text twice. So... keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story was as good if not better than the baseball trip. SD KEEP WRIYING THESE STORIES AND PLEASE LET US KNOW HOW THIS REALLY ENDS. AMOTHER 10 OR TWELVE PART FOLLOW UP CAUSE I can see them in my mind and I'm gonna miss them. get on with the follow up now PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, I think I am a Spector-addict. Great stories, fantastic character development, and seasoned appropriately with enough emotion and believability to hook readers deeply. Please keep writing and publishing and we (the readers) will keep reading and commenting!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Did Ben, Sarah, Chloe, and Julia spend time with Mike, Cassie, Emily and the rest of the bunch staying at the Polynesian?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great. Well written. A great sequel to the baseball trip. Great detail in both story lines. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

If there is ever a trilogy of these characters, which I hope is in your plans, an idea could be to do an international trip. I'm sure it would allow a lot of new situations and people to be involved.

On a side note I love when your stories take place in Disney World and I hope that continues throughout several stories.

Speechless2025Speechless20257 months ago

Absolutely loved this series. Better than the baseball trip. I hope there are plans for a return of these characters!

WoodencavWoodencav7 months ago

I enjoyed the Baseball trip but this was a step up. Would love another chapter to see how the 4some works out. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

SabarthSabarth7 months ago

Really loved this story, I wish you would write a post apocalypse type story, the way you tell a story around and including the sex makes reading you a pleasure. It would be very interesting how you would tell that story and include sex to make life go on. Anyway, read almost everything you have here. Please keep on writing! Thank You

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Any chance of a sequel finally with these characters?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Bravo! This adventure was a lot of fun. I learned more about Disney World in this story than in any promotional materials! Happiest place in the world, indeed!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It's amazing how a person can take a completely, 'never in the world could this happen, and make it almost believable. That's the mark of great story telling!

rbell42rbell42about 1 month ago

The end to another great series. Thank you so much.

CZOFTWCZOFTWabout 1 month ago

Your writing is so good I'd read it even if it wasn't smutty.

DevilbobyDevilboby19 days ago

I hope the characters in this story can get together and shout at the writer WE WANT ANOTHER SERIES TO finish our story.

It was great fun down there in Disney perhaps the characters are by now more settled in their chosen careers and can afford a lovely break somewhere. I'd vote for it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpector_Dugan@Spector_Dugan
December 2023: Unfortunately, real life got in the way one too many times this year and I am on indefinite hiatus. While I have plans to continue Prissy Krissy and the sequels to both the Poly and the Trip series (plus a bunch of new stuff), I cannot promise when you'll see...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES