The Florist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her back felt smooth and warm beneath my fingertips. The muscles along her spine rippled as I tickled her. I undid the final button and toyed with the dimples just above the flair of her bottom. She pressed forward to mold her lithe body to me.

By now her dress had fallen past her shoulders and I could sample the skin between her clavicle and her breast.

"Oh, Kelline, mmm, that feels, aaah..."

My lips touched one of her firm breasts. Tentative licks traveled the soft curve until my mouth nipped and nibbled at the crease where the lower portion of her mounded flesh met the flat of her ribs. Then as slowly as I could manage, I worked towards her small, hard nipple.

"Mmm, that is so delightful. Take it, take me. Oh, teach me, please." Saliana steered me toward the center of her breast and I let her. As my lips closed around her sensitized tip she hissed and writhed into my mouth.

My left hand massaged her right breast, kneading the firm orb and finding the stiffened tip there, too. My right hand remained in the small of her back and held her tight to my abdomen. She arched away from me to position her chest where I could easily reach it, and I continued to worship her body.

Her hands reached around and found my collar. She undid my buttons with rapid efficiency and pushed my shirt down my arms. It would not come off unless I released my grip on her.

"I need to feel your skin on mine," she told me.

My arms loosened and she stood back enough to remove my shirt. With a shimmy her dress slid down her body. Except for a tiny pair of lace-and-silk skirt briefs, Saliana stood nude and gorgeous in the flickering firelight. She reached for me.

"Wait," I whispered. I put one arm behind her bare shoulders and the other at the backs of her knees. I scooped her up and carried her toward my bedroom. Her arms went around my neck for balance and she giggled.

I smiled at her before my gaze traveled to her breasts once more. They jostled slightly as I carried her down the hallway. The enticement was too much for me and I lowered my lips to her nearest nipple.

"Oooh," she murmured in a breathy gasp. Her tiny bud hardened and she pressed herself tighter to my suckling mouth. I stood in place and raised her just a bit, lavishing her nipple with all of my skills.

Mmm, I have, oooh, never felt, felt... Oooh, Kelline, why does, mmm, that reach, sooo, oooh, deeeep?"

I could feel her body tremble and caught the scent of her arousal at the same time. If she had experienced what I thought she had just described, then I thought Saliana might be very near fulfillment.

With slow, purposeful strides I carried her into the bedroom and lay her on the thick quilt. It reminded me of setting a precious jewel onto foam-cloth. She removed her arms from around my neck and guided my head to her other breast.

"Oooh, yess," she hissed in ecstasy. "Please..."

I gazed down her body, over her undulating tummy and to her hips hidden by the sheer fabric. It appeared to cling to her cleft and her feminine perfume filled the air. My focus was to lead her to our first peak before leaving her breasts. One hand touched her mouth and she parted her lips. I felt her tongue on my fingertips.

"Wet them for me," I whispered before bathing her soft skin and pebbly tip once more. My fingers, slick with her saliva, found her bare nipple and rolled it in slippery circles.

"Oooh!" Her body arched beneath me. I shot a glance at her face and knew just what she was feeling. Her mouth was gasping for air with a half-smile of pleasure. Her eyes rolled back an instant before her lids snapped closed. Saliana possessed a strong grip on my head that surprised me coming from such a small woman. But in her throes of physical climax that strength was understandable.

She shuddered and undulated, breathing in a ragged beat to her body's rhythms. All the while my lips and tongue caressed her one nipple and my fingertips twirled the other. I softened both of my touches as she slowed into her descent.

While she cooled I turned my face to her. It gave me a mild surprise when she kissed me. Her lips were warm and soft, her tongue curious and wily. She moaned as she felt me returning her affection. She leaned back into the pillows and pulled me with her, where we kissed some more until her breathing began to quicken.

I rose and, when she began to speak, I placed my fingertip on her lips.

"Shhh, Lady Saliana. Let me show you."

She smile, kissed the tip of my finger and relaxed into the yielding coverlet.

I situated myself on the edge of the bed alongside her. Our hips touched as I gazed at her and move to her lips. Then I moved down her body in a slow procession of mouth play. My lips sipped at her throat, her clavicle, her shoulder. My tongue painted her breasts until her nipples appeared ready to burst. My teeth grazed and dined on the smooth skin of her tummy. And all the while her responses built higher and higher.

The process was slow, agonizingly slow, to make sure she had time to fully appreciate each caress. Her sighs and, later, her gasps spoke well of her excitement. I had to rotate myself as my journey drew near her hips. Soon I sat facing away from her, towards her long legs. She let them part as my eyes roamed her form. My mouth tasted her skin and it reminded me of fruit with a ghost of salty perspiration.

When I finally reached the hem of her skirt briefs they had shifted akimbo to reveal more than a hint of her smooth-groomed womanhood. What little material that still covered her had become soaked with her essence. The fabric that sought to preserve a last iota of her feminine modesty clung so tightly to her every contour that nothing had to be filled in by imagination.

Her natural perfume enveloped me and aroused me so that the oatwort became superfluous. As I nibbled along her waist I contemplated whether to bare her, or not.

I leaned down and breathed heavily onto her cleft.

"Ooh, myyy," Saliana moaned. "More..."

I blew onto her to gauge her arousal. Then my mouth moved to her and stroked across the thin, wet fabric. Her gasp was my reward. I repeated the motion several times, but each caress became a little longer, and little slower, and a little harder. I began using my tongue to explore her through the silken film.

Saliana gasped at each touch. Her hips echoed my rhythm and I felt her hands in my hair. One of my hands slipped beneath her hips to grip the firm swell of her bottom. My free hand delicately peeled the middle of her skirt briefs away from her steaminess. When the licking and suckling resumed she jumped at the increased intensity.

Her bare, glistening skin tasted sweet and luscious, and the smoothness against my lips made loving her body effortless. Saliana tensed beneath me, held her breath and began to tremble. I concentrated on her throbbing bud, surrounding it with warm lips and fluttering tongue.

"Ooooh," she sighed in a lingering song of fulfillment. As she convulsed, small puffs of her nectar escaped her and I drank from her with enthusiastic greed. Her flavor fit her aura; light and sweet and sexual.

Her hands altered their pressure from pulling me in to pushing me away. The difference was subtle, but I expected it as her crescendo passed. I kissed her thigh and left her skin. She gazed up at me with a truly lovely smile and eyes half-lidded with partially satiated lust. I let my gaze roam her slim body.

"Dear Saliana, I believe these have outlived their usefulness." I slid my thumbs into the waist of her skirt briefs and began to ease them from her hips. She lifted herself to facilitate my task and, as the fabric moved across her, tiny bumps erupted on her skin. She shivered.

"Oh, my body is so, sensitive."

"Is it enjoyable?"

"Yes, so very enjoyable," she smiled. Another shiver took her and she closed her eyes to savor it.

"Please roll onto your tummy for me, Saliana."

She did as requested without opening her eyes. Her arms were arranged on either side of her head while her hands hid beneath the pillow. She turned her head towards me, eyes still closed.

I traced my fingertips down the length of her back. As I continued to tickle her she became all giggles and shivers.

"Do you like that?" I whispered to her.

"Mm hmm," the woman sighed.

"And this?" I kissed her shoulder and delicately pinched the skin between my lips.

"Yes," she sighed again.

"This?"

"Oh..."

My nibbles and kisses traveled the length and breadth of her back. I asked her, "How... are... you... feeling... Lady... Saliana?" Each word was punctuated by another play of my mouth on her body.

"Mm, this must be what it feels like to float in the summer sea," she breathed. "How can one feel so relaxed and so energized all at once?" The wistful softness of her voice brought a smile to my face.

"Just enjoy," I murmured.

The ten-ten bell tolled but I felt that we had just begun. With her back thoroughly attended, I eased my way lower. Kisses migrated across the taut swell of her bottom. Playful nips elicited more laughter and a shimmying of hips that proved to be quite an erotic sight.

As my mouth sampled the skin of her legs I noticed Saliana's thighs eased ever so slightly apart. Her aroma intoxicated me. My eyes probed her where my tongue longed to delve, so I closed them to concentrate on my voyage to her knees, then her calves and ankles. I even attended to the pads of her feet and her delicate toes.

With an exquisite patience that took an effort to maintain, my journey upward began. My nibbling and kissing shifted inward to the parts of her legs that had been neglected. As I passed her knees once more her legs drew further apart.

She must have known what lay ahead for her. As I neared her I could feel the heat. She squirmed a tiny bit and raised her hips slightly. I placed my hands beneath her and elevated her pelvis a little more.

"Oh, you are a strong one, Kel--"

Her breath caught in her throat as I tasted her. My tongue traced the length of her in languid and longing licks. Her sweetness made me want more of her, made me want to please her in an endless display of worship.

My exploration continued upward, leaving her womanhood and curving upward still. She arched her hips further and wriggled into me. But when I found her tiny rosette her body jerked.

I tentatively sampled her again, wondering if Saliana had responded from surprise or discomfort. Her soft moan and gentle press told me all I needed to know. I salved her again, beseeching permission, and she moaned again, granting it. I kissed and suckled until she shuddered.

My palm stroked her yielding dampness while my mouth worked her private intimacy. Soon her vocalizations rose until she panted in rhythm with my tongue and fingers.

Oh... my... yesssss," she groaned. Her body tightened around my digits and against my mouth. Another peak of fulfillment possessed her svelte figure as she mewled and gasped into her crest and beyond.

My grip relaxed and Saliana collapsed into the soft bedding much as a slow sun falls into the sea. Delicate kisses spread across her perspiring skin as her breathing slowed.

I let her doze and lay down beside her. My arm encircled her waist and one leg draped over the backs of her thighs. I nestled myself into her side and felt her heart beating its steady rhythm, a contralto to the rise and fall of her breath.

I must have dozed myself for her touch startled me. Saliana had pressed me onto my back and her lips and tongue were busy trailing down my chest. She sipped my left nipple and, as it hardened, she whispered, "oh..."

"Mm, that is an exquisite touch, Saliana."

"And profound. It makes me feel, powerful? Your reaction to such a simple thing." She traced my skin with the warm tip of her tongue and I shuddered.

"Oh, yes, Kelline. I like this very much."

"As do I."

She giggled in reply, and I laughed along with her. But as she explored, my laughter evolved into contented sighs. When she traversed the expanse of my abdomen and showed no sign of slowing, I felt that I had to regain control. My hips tried their best to betray me, however.

"Saliana, this night is yours."

"Then please let me..." Her hand wrapped itself around me and she cooed. My legs tightened and my hips elevated from the bed as her palm glided the length of me. She cupped my tip and slid down to the base. I shivered at the delicate touch of her gentle hand. I parted my lips to speak--

In the next instant I was being bathed in liquid fire as she put her newfound knowledge to use. My words never came, twisted into a longing groan of pleasure. Gazing downward, the sight of me disappearing between Saliana's soft lips proved incredibly erotic. My length hardened for her.

"Mmm," she murmured, moving up to my tip before taking a bit more of me. Her body lay next to mine, but her head and neck kept up their slow rhythm. At one point she turned her head slightly and I found myself staring into those mesmerizing eyes. That balanced me on the blade's edge.

"Perhaps, mmm, perhaps we should, oh, pause the--"

She released me and told me in a very firm tone, "No." Then her tongue dabbed at my tip, her lips surrounded me, and more than half of my manhood slipped into her. All the while her eyes held me in her grip just as surely as her ravenous mouth.

"You are, going, to make, me, lose, control." My eyes must have been covered in a lust haze be now. I tried to wriggle upward to the headboard. One of Saliana's hands ran up my chest and pressed me into the coverlet. Her bobbing continued as her blue eye bore deep into me. Then I felt her free hand caress me between my thighs. My head fell backwards and I began to quake. I throbbed in her mouth--

As much as I had tried, I could no longer hold back and felt myself erupt. Saliana made a noise of surprise that quickly turned encouraging. She kept playing me with her lovely hands and turgid mouth as I shuddered helplessly beneath her.

I grew overly sensitive but her inexperience meant that she did not read the change. At last I whimpered and shook at her touch.

"Kelline, did I do something wrong?"

"Mm, no, oh no. I've just grown too sensitive. You, oh, you must let me return from the heavens first, please."

"Mmm, I see." She lay her head on my thigh and I could feel the warmth of her breath on my leg. "Yes, Kelline, I do like this feeling. It's so powerful and profound." She kissed my thigh and let me just feel her teeth before lying on my leg again. Her hand on me made me twitch and begin, only begin, to stir.

"I thought it would be different..." she mused.

"What is that?"

"Hm, oh, sorry. I was just thinking aloud."

"You thought what would be different?" I asked, looking down at her. She was truly beautiful.

If that Fralto isn't good to her, I may just have to--

"Your essence. I thought, well, that you would, that is, that, oh, I cannot speak." She hid her face against my leg and chuckled. "I feel so silly being embarrassed after what we have just shared."

I chuckled myself before telling her, "Then do not be embarrassed and say it. Please?"

"Well, I thought you would taste differently."

"Oh? How?"

"I do not know. I thought I would not like it. I've heard a man can taste bitter or salty, or-- Oh, goodness, I think I'm blushing!"

With a good-natured laugh that I hoped would put her at ease, I explained. "That's probably the oatwort. It's an herb that Florists use as an aphrodisiac. It has properties that drastically inhibit pregnancy, as I mentioned at the interview..."

She was looking directly at me from my upper leg, and I felt her nod.

"But it also can alter a person's... intimate flavor."

Our laughter built then faded and I invited, "Will you lie next to me, please?"

She moved beside me like the flow of quickfire and pressed to my side. She kissed my lips and laid her head on my shoulder. One arm draped over my chest and her hand ran up and down my ribs. Her breasts against my body ebbed and flowed with her breathing like a quiet tide lapping the shore.

After a time she whispered, "Kelline, have I been shown all that you think I should know?"

"Well, Saliana, there is more. Are you tired?"

"I do not want our night to be over. Not just yet."

"Well, I could demonstrate something that I believe you'll find very pleasurable."

"I would--" She turned limpid and willing eyes to me. "Yes, please, Kelline."

"Wait here."

She gave me a puzzled look as I slipped my arm from beneath her head. I grinned and began to turn to the foot of the bed. As my face drew close to her hips I snaked one arm under her legs and pulled her toward me. In on smooth motion I rolled onto my back and situated her body atop mine.

"Oh!" She gave a low gasp of surprise when my mouth found her. Saliana's hips nestled onto me in what seemed an unconscious movement. Her hands took hold and guided me between her steamy lips once more and the sensations she created in me were quick to arouse.

We went back and forth this way for some time, altering between innovating and mimicking one another. We took turns leading and following, building and slowing, edging inexorably towards our mutual fulfillment. I relished the feel of her weight on me, of the swell of her breasts tight to my torso, of the smooth shiver of her thighs beside my head. We reached her first climax this way well before I was ready, so I got to enjoy every detail of Saliana's response. She quivered through a second memorable, trembling crest before I joined with her on her third.

By the time we finished, the bats and birds far away in Gatekey were changing their guards.

Chapter 2--Weinotia

A moon later I found myself once more in Tsibili. I sat at my desk reviewing the village's nubile young women, something I try to do ahead of time but had neglected with my hurried return and meeting with Saliana. It seemed as though it would be a slow two eight-alls for I had trouble finding any serious candidates. I sipped tea and filed the papers.

Loud knocks echoed from the doorway. I shuffled to answer it but as I reached for the knob another round of raucous beats startled me.

I swung the door open. "Yes?"

"You Kelline?"

I studied her for a few heartbeats. "Yes." Her cowl and cloak hid her from me just as they hid her from the chill of evening.

"May I see your face, please?"

Her hands flipped the hood back from her head. She was pretty, with raven hair in tight waves that appeared to reach below her shoulders. She wore a stud centered beneath her lower lip. I guessed her age about half of mine. Her eyes flicked to me, to the room behind me, and back to my clothes.

When she looked at me, I answered, "I am Kelline. How may I be of service?"

"I've prepared and I want to experience a vigorous mating." She sniffed and her eyes darted about until she finally focused on me again.

"I see. And to whom are you betrothed?"

"No one."

"Courting?"

"No one."

I tried once more. "Leaning?"

This seemed to exasperate her. "No one! Listen, are we, or are we not?"

"There is a bit more to it than that," I began, hoping for the patience that I knew would be needed.

"Yes, I am sure," she muttered as her body shoved past me and into my home.

"Please, come in." I closed the door behind her.

"Huh, I thought a Florist would have a nicer place than this."

"Thank you," I told her in an emotionless tone that camouflaged my true feelings. Then I closed my eyes, took a very deep breath and exhaled for several long beats.

"Please let me take your cloak." It surprised me when she allowed me to do just that. "That's better. Would you, I'm sorry. I do not know your name, milady." I hung her garment on an entryway coat hook.

123456...9