The Florist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands rested on her hips and pressed her onto me a little longer each time I reached the depths of her. She had to have noticed my swelling, the hardening of my length, the tautness of my legs.

No, I had to remind myself, this is her first time. She may not realize--

"Oh, Kelline, you feel--oh!-- so hard, inside, mmm, I, I think, oh, oooh!"

Weinotia curled forward and her body convulsed once, then again. A flood like lava covered my thighs. Her moans grew continuous and her hips ground onto me. That proved too much for my feeble resolve. I thrust upward to impale my beautiful lover as my own convulsions began.

Her nails dug into my legs, the pain edged with pleasure. I recognized just how consuming her peak must be, but the thought was a fleeting one as my mind numbed in our ecstasy.

Weinotia's quaking slowed to trembles and shudders. When her body quieted she rose shakily until I slid from her. She turned and looked at me with brimming eyes, joined me on the couch and nestled into my side. I wrapped an arm around her and held her to my warmth.

"Thank you, Kelline," she murmured. "It was everything I wished it would be."

I kissed the top of her head and her springy hair tickled my nose. I smiled.

"Was that, 'vigorous,' enough for you, Weinotia?"

She looked up at me with a straight face and teasing eyes. "Was that vigorous enough for you, Kelline?"

"Oh, yes, milady. I'm just thankful for oatwort, or I might be spent for the night."

She put a hand on my chest and pushed a short distance away. "You mean you are not?"

"Now just a moment, before you get any ideas--"

But it was too late. Weinotia was already on her feet and pulling me along.

"You asked earlier--stand up, Kelline--you asked earlier, so yes--stand up I said--about in your bed."

She dragged me towards the hall.

"Weinotia, stop!"

The hurt expression she wore made it very difficult to withhold my laughter.

"Kelline, have I--?"

"This way. That hallway goes to the pantry cellar."

We laughed our way into my bed.

Once there, however, there was nothing laughable about Weinotia's lovemaking. She possessed a natural talent, an insatiable curiosity, and an unflagging passion. And she participated--actively. The fact that she was not even leaning let me indulge my own little fantasy that perhaps, for one night, could I?

It was the last thought I had as I fell asleep, nestled against Weinotia and lulled by her deep-slumber breathing.

It was the fantasy of, Good night, my love...

* * * * * * *

I awoke to the sound of an arboreal tussle between what sounded like enormous billbirds. It made me jump. They possessed such volume that I thought for a moment they must be in the room. I worried that it might wake Weinotia, but when I looked to her side of the bed it was empty.

I sighed, and thought, Her side of the bed? What is wrong with you? Last night was for her, she received what she desired, and she left. That is not unusual. Stop being so self-indulgent.

Nonetheless, I sighed again before I rose and made my way to the toilet. I opened the door, and received the second start in quick succession.

"Wha--?"

"Ah!" Weinotia cried, as startled as I was. She sloshed water out of the tub in her fright. "Kelline, don't you knock?"

"I thought you left." My gaze landed on her glistening breasts. Whether from the scare, or the cooler air, or the playful lapping of bathwater they began to respond.

Weinotia covered herself with her hands. "Don't look at me like that!"

"Like what?"

"Like that. Like someone who hasn't eaten in several all-bells."

"Then stop looking at me like that."

"Like what?"

"Look at my eyes."

Her gaze rose by a good remin.

"Hello," I told her with a smirk. But she was right about the hungered look--I had seen it in her face so recently, first for the food and, later, as we joined.

She blushed at being caught. Then sloughing all remorse she murmured, "It is nice to be noticed, though."

I followed her stare and saw myself responding to her submerged nudity.

It was my turn to blush.

"So, I still excite you?"

"No, that's the oatwort--"

Her splashing was remarkably well aimed.

* * * * * * *

I took her again, in the tub. We got the water as close to unbearable hot as we could stand, then I showed her the gentler side of lovemaking. The soft delicacy of movement, exploration, and worship of a lover's body let Weinotia experience a different facet of joining that seemed to appeal to her very much. Twice.

Afterwards I dried her off and wrapped her in the fluffiest robe I own. I made her breakfast and pampered her, catered to her, spoiled her. And I fooled myself that it was all part of my professional duty.

She pecked my cheek, hugged me with longing, and left my doorstep by the ten-three bell.

The heat that her lips kindled on my skin lasted well into the evening.

But the emptiness of my home began as soon as the lock clicked into place.

Chapter 3--Laileet

My work ebbed and flowed over the next three visits. On one trip I saw three women, one of whom was undergoing her third betrothal. While not all women employed Florists for each successive betrothal a few did, especially if they wanted to perfect new techniques.

On this particular trip to Tsibili, however, I was expecting to see only one young lady named Laileet. What made her unique was her request to begin our session in mid-morning and continue through the following night. One night and, perhaps, into early ten-plus bells was considered a lengthy interaction.

"Tell me, Laileet, why you are interested in prolonging our session?"

She was a lovely woman, with eyes the hue of springbirds. Her thick, straight ebony locks and lashes contrasted with a creamy complexion. Her body curved voluptuously, from full breasts to broad hips and a rounded bottom. But her face was riveting. She could appear the girl at one instant and complex woman the very next.

"Well, Kelline, I care for Pillome very much, and I want to please him. My mother and I have discussed prolonged togetherness and the deep, profound effects it can have on a relationship. I cherish the time I have with Pillome and want to be with him always. I just feel that this will help achieve that goal."

"You realize that there will be more that you must do to assure the outcome you seek?"

"Yes, of course."

"So you do not see prolonged togetherness as the only--"

"Oh, absolutely not," she interrupted smoothly. "I know there are many challenges that face all couples. But I want to make sure I have a wide range of abilities to give us the best chances. Pillome agrees."

"With such a lovely and persuasive partner, how could he do anything else?" I grinned

She smiled back and told me, "Your reputation is well-earned, charming Kelline."

I bowed, kept my smile and stood. I offered her my hand, and asked, "Then I shall see you tomorrow at the nine-bell?"

"That sounds perfect. Shall I bring the morning meal?"

"Oh, no, please allow me. But is there anything you would like?"

"Well..."

"Please, anything at all."

"I have a fondness for rice buns and sweet hoofbeast patties." She winked and said, "The combination gives me... energy."

I laughed, leaned towards her, and lowered my voice. "I'll be sure to have a ready supply."

We chuckled our way down the hall and I showed her to the door. Then I began my preparations.

* * * * * * *

We lingered over breakfast until nearly the ten-two bell and skipped the midday meal entirely. Laileet proved to be quite... energetic. As promised

It was easy to get lost in her lush body. And she knew how to kiss very well, indeed. But there was something most alluring about her face. No... it was her eyes.

Yes, when I think back on it, her eyes seemed to change as quickly as her heartbeats. One instant they looked cool and inviting, the next they appeared glinting and sage, then the next they altered once again to something else entirely. They seemed to be in constant swirl, like a deep eddy pool at the edge of an ice-melt stream.

I remember a singular kiss. I cannot quite recall what compelled me to keep my eyes open, but when our lips met I stared into Laileet's swirling orbs. As her tongue tip traced my mouth, inviting me, it felt as though I tumbled into the vortex of her blue irises. I could hear the rush of the stream that swept me along--or was that the blood in my veins? I had never experienced that sensation with any other arrangement. It was frightening... and intoxicating. Even as I struggled for control, I wanted more of that feeling.

Laileet's skin felt soft, smooth and warm beneath my fingertips. Her flesh tasted of flowers and perspiration. Her body begged to be massaged and caressed, kneaded until she moaned. As her clothes fell away I worshiped her nudity.

We were locked in an especially deep kiss as my hands went to her chest. Her breasts hung heavy and wanton, and they filled my hands. As I hefted them and explored their soft curves, she groaned low in her throat. When my fingertips found her nipples, I rolled them to full hardness and applied enough pressure to elicit a sharp gasp and a mild shudder. Again I wanted more, wanted to experiment with her responses.

I sagged to my knees and showered her right breast with delicate kisses. I let my lips nibble across the swell of her, down to her ribs and under the full curve. I kept circling my way, spiraling towards her erect and pebbly pink-brown tip. Her hands tangled in my hair, urging and guiding. She pulled me where she needed my mouth and turned her chest for good measure. As my lips slowly enveloped her luscious nipple Laileet whimpered her pleasure and encouragement.

I dined on her breasts for at least a half-bell, pleasing her and employing every technique I could muster. I removed her skirt and reached behind and cupped the fullness of her bottom before stroking upward to knead the bands of muscles along her spine. I dug my fingers into her back as my mouth savored her sweet flesh.

At one point I slipped one arm between her legs and squeezed her backside. She clamped her legs around my forearm and her wet heat scented my skin in the most intimate and alluring fashion. My hand slithered from behind her until I palmed her womanhood.

"Oh, yesss," she whispered. Her hips moved of their own volition, and she pressed my face tighter to her bosom. My hand held her, despite the awkward angle, and I eased two fingertips past her thick petals. They pushed further into Laileet's buttery depths, where I curled them forward against the rough pad. My thumb found her delicate tip as my mouth devoured her nipples in soft tenacity.

"Oh!" With a last exclamation her knees shook and Laileet seemed ready to lose her balance. I hugged her close while the climax dragged on for a delicious and lengthy interval.

She eventually returned to me, and I suggested, "Perhaps it's time for us to make you more comfortable." I remained on my knees before her. "Someplace soft and warm, where you may fully relax into your experience." I kissed her tummy.

"Yes, I believe I would appreciate a change of venue, Kelline." Her voice dripped breathiness, and the maelstrom of her eyes spoke of the flow of immediate needs with a strong undercurrent of raw lust. Once more those blue orbs tinged my mood with wary drunkenness. And once more I wrestled with my denial of the power in those eyes. Wrestled, and lost out, to the lust they aroused in me. For a moment I worried about my professional duties. I shook my head and stood.

Regaining control of myself, I leaned closer to the beautiful, naked Laileet. I placed a palm upon her cheek, closed my eyes and kissed her lips. Then I led her to my bed.

"Here, lie down and let me take care of you." I ogled her curvy figure as she lay before me and registered a fleeting thought that was both glad and uncertain. I was glad at the extra time we had, but uncertain that it would be sufficient.

She lay back, gazing up into my face, and I gasped. Fleeting expressions rippled across her features until I grew unsure exactly who I was with. Laileet seemed to be as changeable, as emotive, as unpredictable as any greatwater, like the one that lapped the shores of Gatekey. It confused me because I could not keep up with the changes and, therefore, did not know exactly how to guide her. Then I had a thought....

"Please allow me to introduce you to a sensory exercise?"

"Of course." Her arms had crossed over her midsection but did nothing to conceal the wrinkled, swollen tautness of two prominent nipples or the gentle parting of her labia, glistening coyly from between her full thighs. I think I licked my lips as I watched her legs part just a little more and caught sight of Laileet's pearly nub. My lids fluttered when her scent reached me.

"What must I do?"

Her question jolted me. "Well, when we lose the use of one sense, our remaining senses grow more acute to make up for loss. If you would allow me...?" I asked, removing a scarf from one of my cabinets.

Without pause, she answered, "Of course, Kelline. My trust in you is complete." Laileet modeled perfect composure.

I laid the filmy fabric across her eyes and reached beneath her head, where I tied the ends. "Now I want you to use your other senses--touch, smell, hearing--"

"Taste?"

I smiled. "Yes, perhaps even taste, to enrich the experience. Focus and relax." I saw the ample chest raise and fall as she breathed deeply. "Are you ready?"

"Oh, yes, dear Kelline, very ready indeed."

My heart skipped once before I regained my professionalism.

I began at her forehead, stroking fingertips across her smooth skin. I traced the shape of her face, the curve of her orbit to her cheek, the feminine jaw line. My digits continued journeying along her throat and lower, following the curve of her collar bone to the dome of her shoulder, then down her bicep. Pebble flesh erupted over so much of her upper body and she moaned. Her nipples reacted, wrinkling to hardness. I bent to them, licking and worshiping each in turn as her breathing deepened into gentle gasps. Her hands tangled in my hair and she held me tightly against her chest.

My fingers continued their excursion, even as my mouth became distracted. Laileet's ribs rippled beneath my touch and bits of her erogeny swelled beneath my tongue. The contrast of her soft breasts and exquisite, taut nipples boiled my blood.

When my hand traversed her hip and began descending towards her womanhood, I found that her own hand had preceded mine. She was busily manipulating her molten folds and the tender flesh between.

"Please, dear Laileet, allow me..."

My mouth surrounded her left nipple as my hand sought out her intimate opening. I heard her moan loudly as my fingers realized their destination. Her arousal could not have been more obvious; the slick glide of fingers over her smoothness testified to her physical state.

I felt her body tense. With a stifled, "Ungh," Laileet spasmed in fulfillment.

"Oh, plea--Ooohhh!" Her hips rose from the bed and her grip on the back of my head tightened. Her lush body trembled and heaved as she reached her peak. My teeth placed the slightest twinge on her thick nipple and my fingers painted her pulsing tip with her own honeyed nectar. It took Laileet a very long time to stop thrusting against me.

If her reaction had gone on for a bit longer, though, I would not have objected. Intimacy with her completely intoxicated me, though I am not sure exactly why....

"Oh, Kelline, that was everything I wished it would be."

My mind flashed back to Weinotia and my heart squeezed in my chest. Those were the exact words she had used after our first joining.

"I am so glad, milady." I kissed her soft breasts and the silken expanse of her chest. My hand soothed her molten tissues and reveled in her shudders even as my ears reveled in her giggles.

Weinotia...

In a flash I realized that I needed a distraction. I removed the scarf and watched her eyes open. It happened slowly, as slowly as a sunrise, but open they did. And just that quickly I felt myself falling into the whirlpool of her endless springbird depths.

It was my only hope....

* * * * * * *

Laileet and I did not sleep much. We ate precious little. We lost ourselves in intimacy for another twenty bells. I spent much energy on her body, sampling and touching, inhaling and drinking her in until I lost track of her numerous alluring heights of fulfillment. More often than not her eyes bore into mine as she scaled her peaks. And though I should remain slightly detached so as to better serve my lover, I have to admit that my favorite moment with her was immersive.

I lay between her full thighs. After long slow kisses and nibbles covered every bit of her body from waist to knees, her shudders and trembles grew more intense and demanding until I gave her relief. My lips and tongue explored her turgid topography, probing, licking, devouring, as her lovely responses ramped up in their physicality. Though time had lost meaning, my ministrations coaxed a strong flow of arousal from her. It ran along her creases in intoxicating rivulets of mead. My sipped and suckled all of her that I could, tonguing and mouthing her sodden, smooth and throbbing flesh.

I traced my way up and down the length of her feminine crevasse, repeatedly swirling into the hollow of her hooded treasure. And each time, there followed a delightful and deep thrust of her hips towards me. Soon my hands dug into the soft curve of her curvaceous bottom, holding her against any possible escape while I became more serious, more ravenous.

In no time her legs wrapped around my shoulders, her hand grasped me behind my neck and she pressed my face into her. She pressed herself against me. She cried out, shaking wildly. I encircled her tiny swollen mound and suckled vigorously. Laileet seemed to lose control in a most gratifying way.

I reached for her breast and, once more, found her hands had staked claim. I looked at her hands. They pulled and twisted her thick nipples as she shook in my mouth. Her right hand covered my left and pressed my into her pillow-soft orb. The tip, full and erect, rolled between my fingers as her intimate pearl wriggled on the tip of my tongue.

On an impulse my eyes went to her face. I found her staring at me. Her pink face very flushed, her lips were parted and, incredibly, memorably, her azure eyes riveted me. I nearly lost my rhythm, averted that error and redoubled my efforts to drive her onward. Her body replied by spasming again, ebbing and bursting once more.

All the while her eyes held mine.

Although I wanted this to go on and on for much longer, Laileet began to shudder and convulse in a way that let me know she had grown overly sensitive. I lightened my touches, everywhere, and she melted into the coverlet. I drew back just as she pushed me away.

My head rested on her thigh while she recovered her poise.

I felt myself throbbing, very aroused and wanting to experience more of her. I moved alongside and cradled her against my chest. We leaned together, her gaze ripping into my soul, and we kissed.

They were long, sweet and slow, those kisses we shared, with a languid heat and growing intensity all their own. My hands roamed her generous curves and her thigh pressed to my swelling.

She broke the kiss and breathed "Oh, Kelline, mmm, I need you..."

We stared into one another. I pulled her to me so we rested on our sides. My hips moved forward and I positioned myself at her vestibule. My hand curved around the back of her thigh and she raised her leg, hooking her calf behind me. The fire that boiled within her, raging and molten, enveloped my tip. With a collective moan I plunged into her liquefied inferno.

123456...9