The Fockit, or, In and Out Again

Story Info
In a Hole in an Arse there lived a Fockit.
4.8k words
4.8
775
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a Hole in an Arse there lived a Fockit. Not a nasty, dirty, wet Hole, filled with the ends of turds and an oozy smell, nor yet a dry, bare, sandy Hole with nothing about it worth eating or slobbering at: it was a Fockit Hole, and that means comfort.

This particular Fockit -- What is a Fockit? Fockits are a Tiny People, just small enough to be able to squeeze into and out of a Hole when they need to, and invisible, indeed one might say ethereal, so that you would hardly know they were there. You may have unawares noticed one every now and again when you have felt a little tickle, or a scratchiness when you don't expect it -- a sure sign of a Fockit on the way in or out of his dwelling-place. This particular Fockit's name was (of course) Dildo. He had lived in his Hole for time out of mind, or at least it seemed so to him, since Fockits have a different sense of time from you or me, and for them a day can seem like a year. Other Fockits considered him very respectable, because he never had any adventures or did anything unexpected. Happily, Dildo's host, the Big Person to whom the freehold of his Hole properly belonged, was a Respectable Young Lady, who never let anything unexpected happen in her Arse-Hole. Indeed, anything which came out always did so at regular intervals, and was wiped up promptly and efficiently. And of course, nothing ever went in where it shouldn't; that, as far as Dildo was concerned, was not what his Hole was for!

This, however, is a story of how Dildo had an adventure, and found himself doing and saying things altogether unexpected. For by some curious chance one evening, Dildo was sitting relaxing after dinner, halfway down the Tunnel into which his Hole widened, when he heard noises upstairs. Well, actually, that hardly does justice to it, for noises upstairs are par for the course in a Fockit Hole. Dildo was not entirely sure what went on upstairs, as he rarely ventured that far, but almost nightly did he hear sounds of dribbling and squelching and such things through the richly-scented plush maroon walls of his home. Sometimes the ceiling seemed to pulsate, as if all manner of momentous events was taking place upstairs. Occasionally he heard the Respectable Young Lady moaning and squealing with apparent pleasure, even calling out things like "Oh yeah, eat my pussy, baby, that's so fuckin' good!" or "Now ram that fuckin' dick in me, stud. Go on, fill me up with that big cock!"

It was when he heard the latter command that Dildo knew things were about to get a bit unstable, and he instinctively held onto some of his more precious belongings just in case. For it was then that the ceiling and walls would seem to compress and pulsate even more wildly than normal, and the Respectable Young Lady became noisier and noiser: "Fuck me, baby, fuck me! I'm gonna fuckin' come, gonna fuckin' come all over your big fuckin' dick. Go on, faster, I said faster, ya filthy fuckstud, make me fuckin' come, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh my fuckin' Gawd, yeah FUUUUUUUCK!!!"

Other people with less patience than Dildo might have grown annoyed by this sort of inconvenience, but Fockits are fundamentally a patient people, happy at home, content in their invisible domesticity, and well used to the occasional short-lived neighbourly disturbance (especially from upstairs). In short, they take the rough with the smooth -- and so did Dildo.

One evening, however, something highly unexpected happened: there was a knock at the Door. Now, I say "knock at the Door" because that is the closest thing to it that you or I might be familiar with, but of course it was not at all like that, as Dildo's Hole did not have a Front Door as such, and therefore one could not properly knock on it. Instead it had a sort of puckered Opening, usually kept tightly shut, and widening from the inside only when necessary in order to let things out. But this evening, something was, unaccountably, trying to come in: something large, firm but flexible was pushing at the Front Door from outside.

"Well, this is queer doings," muttered the Fockit to himself, as he cocked his ear attentively to try to work out what was happening. Upstairs the squelching and pulsating seemed to have paused, but Dildo could hear the voice of the Respectable Young Lady saying, "Oh no, babe, you know I'm not good at that... really, it's too tight... and you're too big for me there! Come on, fuck my pussy instead, babe, come in my cunt, you know you like that..."

Dildo was, of course, in full agreement with the Respectable Young Lady, and hoped that whoever it was would soon see reason and do exactly as he was asked. There was a pause, during which Dildo held his breath in anticipation, before he heard the Young Lady's voice again; "Oh all right, babe, but just one finger, hey? And use lots of lube, won't ya?"

Dildo was most perturbed and bewildered -- and even more so as he beheld his beloved Front Door, the happily puckered, safely shut exit Aperture from his Hole, being prised open from without, and a large, slime-coated Big Person's Finger inserted.

"OH FUCK!" screeched the Respectable Young Lady. "THAT FEELS SO FUCKIN' GOOD!"

"Oh no it doesn't," thought the Fockit to himself as, without so much as an if-you-please, the lubricated Finger began sliding in and out of his Hole, making Dildo retreat even deeper into the warm depths of his Tunnel. "This is not on, this is just not on!" he muttered.

But sadly, the Respectable Young Lady appeared to have no intention of seeking Dildo's opinion on the matter and, what is worse, had overcome some of her previous reservations. "Oh yeah, that's it, babe, that's better," she said, "Open it up, use your fingers to lube it up, then maybe I'll let ya fuck it!" Whoever it was was now inserting two huge Fingers into Dildo's beloved Hole, squelching impertinently around his entrance hallway with yet more slimy, gloopy lubricant -- then three Fingers, as the Young Lady squealed, "Oh fuck, baby, you gonna turn me into a fuckin' anal slut? You got my arse all gaping for ya now! You gonna slide your big dick in there, fuck my shithole raw with that monster cock?"

The Respectable Young Lady continued to jabber excitedly in like manner, and Dildo did not pretend to understand half of what she was saying -- but it did sound quite alarming and dangerous. He retreated further down his Tunnel, hoping against hope that the threatened "Monster Cock" would not be as terrifying as it sounded.

He was, of course, wrong.

I will spare you the gruesome details, Dear Reader, for I am sure you are a Person of delicacy and tact, and -- well, it was the worst night Dildo had ever had in his life, and by the time it was over, his dear beloved Hole was, as far as he was concerned, utterly ruined. The Front Door was no longer tightly puckered, but winked open and shut at random. The smooth, moist maroon walls were chafed and raw. And everything -- floors, ceilings, soft furnishings and furniture -- was covered with a thick but uneven coating of gloopy chlorine-scented slime, which the Respectable Young Lady was now scooping out of the ruined Front Door with her own Fingers, as she whimpered, "Oh yeah, babe, did ya like comin' in me fuckin' arse? Watch me eat yer fuckin' cum out of me arsehole, yeah, babe? Watch me slurp it off me fuckin' fingers, ya dirty boy! You like your new anal slut girlfriend, baby? Wanna fuck me filthy arse every fuckin' night?"

"Over my dead body!" screamed Dildo in response. But of course, Big People, whether Respectable or not, are not good at understanding Fockit, or even recognising it as a language, and all they heard was a brief egress of Wind -- to which the Respectable Young Lady responded, "Hear that, babe? Hear me fart your fuckin' cum out me fuckin' arse like an anal whore?" before bursting into a long filthy cackle.

Dildo spent most of the rest of the night cleaning out his Hole, scraping the slime off the walls and furnishings, gently massaging the Front Door back into shape, and making his home a place to be proud of again, before dragging himself to bed in the wee hours of the morning.

If he had been a more worldly-wise Fockit, he would have woken up knowing that he had to do something quite radical in response to this new turn of events. But Fockits are generally well-meaning domestic types who presume the best of people (even Big People) and who don't like to make a fuss -- especially if doing so might involve anything remotely resembling an adventure, which for a Fockit means anything beyond his Front Door. And so, for the next few nights, Dildo sat in his Hole hoping against hope that this time it would be different, that the Respectable Young Lady would revert to her former habits, and leave her Hole well alone. But he was sorely disappointed: the Young Lady was clearly enjoying her new discovery, and the Monster Cock was obedient to her command to "fuck me arse every fuckin' night..." -- for that is precisely what happened.

Poor Dildo! Early in the morning after his fifth sleepless night spent scrubbing gloop and slime off his floors and ceilings, he decided he had to act. And so, for the first time in a very long time indeed, he left his Hole for the Outside World.

Squeezing himself out of his Front Door was a lot easier than it had ever been before, as it had loosened considerably from the past five nights of external penetration. Outside, things seemed almost normal. All was quiet, and all was calm; the Respectable Young Lady was probably sleeping soundly after the night before, Dildo thought, and so he decided to do something he had never done in his life before: explore upstairs.

Fockits are good at climbing, and so Dildo had little trouble hoisting himself onto the external upper rim of his Hole, whence he began his ascent. As first he climbed through lands familiar to him, mainly smooth, only slightly crinkly of skin, with the occasional thick wiry strand of hair to get in the way. Later, however, the hair began to grow thicker, eventually beginning to form a forest of thick damp curly strands, moist and pungent.

It was when he hoisted himself upwards again into a cleft between two soft, thick, pink walls of flesh that he gasped in astonishment. He had never seen anything like this: it seemed to be beginning of an entrance to a Hole -- but not any kind of Hole he was familiar with. This was not an Arse-Hole, tight, modestly proportioned and reassuring in its domesticity -- but something more opulent and wondrous than he had ever seen before. The walls of the cleft in which he stood rose in grandiose style upwards and outwards, revealing within yet more walls and flaps of juicy soft pink flesh.

They were moist, and their damp surface exuded a fragrance the like of which Dildo had never experienced before: strong, intoxicating, and quite irresistible. High above his head, so high he could barely make it out, the two outer pink walls angled inwards and merged into a sort of large button, housed within another flap of pink skin. But the Opening at the centre of this magnificent cathedral of damp flesh was so different from the once tightly puckered Aperture of his Fockit Hole: this was gentle and flexible, so moist it was dripping, and the folds and flaps of flesh so soft and clement they seemed to invite one in. This -- whatever it was -- was clearly designed, in contradistinction to Dildo's Arse-Hole, to be overwhelmingly alluring, and Dildo could not resist. He pushed gently, and found himself drawn in.

"Oh!" exclaimed Dildo, as he felt the fragrant moist walls close softly over and behind him, and he found himself enveloped by the lush damp interior of the new Hole. "This is lovely!"

"Isn't it just?" came a voice -- and Dildo jumped with alarm.

The other voice giggled. "Oops, did I startle you? I must say, I am quite surprised to see you here. I thought Fockits like you never left their Arse-Holes!"

Dildo was alarmed. He had never heard a voice so charming and alluring before -- but he was a naturally cautious Fockit, and did not dare respond, instead looking around frantically to try to work out where the voice was coming from.

"I'm up here," called the voice, "above the G-Spot."

Dildo looked up. The floor of the tunnel angled slightly upwards in front of him, and the ceiling above where he had entered looked somewhat rougher than the rest. But beyond that, perched on another flap of juicy pink skin, was -- well, what do you think? Dildo had never seen anything quite so beautiful in his life. Now, when I say "seen", of course I don't mean that literally. The creature the Fockit now perceived was, like Dildo himself, ethereal -- but Fockits, being also creatures of invisibility, have ways of seeing things that you and I could only dream about. And in his Fockit way of looking, the creature he beheld now was utterly beautiful. Imagine, if you would, the most charming, lovely, gorgeous Person you can, and that will take you perhaps halfway towards how Dildo now suddenly felt as he beheld the vision of loveliness before him.

The creature giggled, apparently aware of the effect she was having on Dildo. "I'm Belladonna," she smiled.

"Wha-- what are you?" stuttered Dildo -- and it was as much as he could manage just to get those words out, so flustered and enchanted was he.

"I'm a Lickit," answered Belladonna. "And this is my Cunt," she gestured to the fragrant pink cathedral which enfolded them.

"You're very beautiful," said Dildo, "and I've never been in a Cunt before. What's this place for?"

The Lickit tittered. "Oh, how typically Fockit! Have you lived your entire life with your head up your Arse-Hole?"

Dildo instantly felt embarrassed and naïve, compared to this lovely, sophisticated creature he had just met. "Er... yes," he admitted, somewhat shamefacedly.

"And what is your name?" asked the Lickit.

"Dildo," replied the Fockit.

"That's a nice name," answered the Lickit. "Sometimes the Respectable Young Lady sticks something in here which she calls her 'Dildo'. But I must say, you are rather pleasant in comparison."

"Oh, does she often stick things in here?" asked Dildo. "I must say, it is rather lovely and inviting -- especially the look of your Front Door. I can imagine all sorts of creatures might like to come in here."

"Oh, you have no idea!" laughed the Lickit. "Tongues, Fingers, dildos, Cocks. The Cocks are the worst, they leave such a mess behind, though one does get used to the taste after a while. Does she stick a lot of things into your Hole too?"

"Oh, well, in the past, no, never at all," replied Dildo nervously. "But recently it's become most unpleasant. I think it's been one of those... 'Cocks' -- is that what you call them? It keeps forcing its way in -- and it's really not good for my Front Door, or anything else for that matter! That's why I came exploring today: I just don't know what to do! But it does sound like you've grown used to it...?"

"Oh, it's not so bad. The Big People call it 'fucking' -- that's when a Cock barges in somewhere. In the past Respectable Young Ladies only let their Cunts get fucked. But these days -- well, what is the world coming to?"

"What indeed?" Dildo commiserated. "Life used to be so peaceful in my Hole. But -- 'fucking'? What's that all about? What's the point? Can't the Big People just leave their Holes alone? That would be so much easier for us all, wouldn't it?"

Belladonna chuckled. "It would, of course. But they really like fucking, and are not very good at resisting the temptation, I've found. You must admit, you did say my Cunt was attractive, didn't you?"

"Of course!" replied the Fockit. "Lovely, and beautiful, and fragrant -- just as you are! Although..." Dildo paused, wondering if he was being a bit too forward -- as he was a well brought-up Fockit and had always been taught not to be too pushy.

"Oh, that's a nice thing to say," replied Belladonna. "But I have a suggestion. You said you didn't quite see what the Big People see in fucking. Would you like to fuck me? That might help to you understand..."

"Goodness!" said Dildo. "Well, I suppose that might help. But how can I fuck you? I mean, I don't have a 'Monster Cock', or whatever it was the Respectable Young Lady called it. And even if I did, where would I put it?"

"Of course, of course, Dildo. We invisible Tiny People don't fuck the way the Big People do. But I can teach you how we can do it -- which, I promise you, feels just as good."

"Oh! Have you done a lot of fucking?" asked Dildo.

"Rather," answered the Lickit. "Creatures are always dropping in for a fuck. Something about the Cunt: it just pulls them in..."

"I can understand that!" replied the Fockit. "Well, so what do we do?" But Dildo had no chance to listen to Belladonna's answer, for at that moment he felt the floor of the Cunt move, and the walls and ceiling pulsate. "Oh! What's that?" he exclaimed.

"Oops, she's waking up!" said the Lickit.

"Is that bad?" asked Dildo.

"Well, it depends..." mused Belladonna out loud.

But her uncertainty was short-lived, for they were interrupted by the sound of the Respectable Young Lady's voice murmuring (and Dildo noticed how much louder it sounded up here in the Cunt than it ever did down in his Arse-Hole), "Babe, I'm feelin' horny again, babe, fuck me again will ya?"

Dildo groaned. "What, again?!" he sighed.

But Belladonna, evidently more used to this sort of behaviour than Dildo, said, "Come on, let's watch from the outside; it's safer that way." And she grabbed the Fockit by the hand and led him out the Front Door of her Cunt into the grand squelchy pink front porch where he had first arrived. "Up here," she said, pulling Dildo up one of the Respectable Young Lady's moist pink Cunt lips, past the hooded button at the top of the entrance way ("That's called 'The Clit'", she explained helpfully), and into the thickly forested patch just above. "This is called Pubic Hair," explained Belladonna. It's a good place to wait until they're done. We can hide, but get a good view at the same time."

Well! The next half an hour was quite an eye-opener for Dildo. He had never seen anything like it before. The Monster Cock seemed even bigger than he remembered it from his Hole the night before. "Angle is everything," he reminded himself as he looked down and watched the stiff bulging shaft slide in and out of the Cunt, smelt the scent of Cunt become richer and more fulsome than ever before, heard the squelching sounds from the outside rather than from behind the walls of his Hole, and listened to the respectable Young Lady providing continuous instructions to the Monster Cock: "Oh yeah, that's so fuckin' good, babe: I love it when ya wake me up with a nice fuck. Go on, darlin', slide that fucker in and out o' me wet cunt, grind it against me fuckin' clit, yeah, like that!"

Belladonna giggled a lot throughout the process -- though apparently more in amusement at Dildo's wide-eyed fascination with this whole novel enterprise than the fucking itself. (She had clearly seen plenty of the latter.) Thankfully, the Respectable Young Lady was content with being fucked in her Cunt this time, and when she started to thrash more violently from side to side and squeal things like "Oh yeah, babe, I'm gonna fuckin' come, fuck me harder, babe, harder, I wanna, oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck -- oh my fuckin' GAAAWD!" -- Belladonna signalled to Dildo to hold on tight to a tuft of Pubic Hair in order to stop being thrown off entirely in the approaching climax.

The Lickit's only moment of surprise came when the Respectable Young Lady screeched, "Now, jizz on me face while I come, babe, go on, paint me fuckin' face wiv yer cum, like I'm a fuckin' pornstar! I wanna fuckin' taste it!"

"Oh good," sighed Belladonna. "That should save us both some cleaning up!"

Dildo was a bit confused. "What, you mean they sometimes..."

12