The Fockit, or, In and Out Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, all sorts of places: Face, Tits, Feet, Hair, Belly Button, Armpit, I've seen it all... and Cunt of course -- both inside and out. You're lucky they only recently started doing the Arse-Hole thing: I've been putting up with this for..."

But Belladonna's explanation was drowned out by another burst of joyful squealing from the Respectable Young Lady. The Monster Cock ceased fucking the Cunt and withdrew, throbbing, looming darkly over Belladonna and Dildo as it made its way rapidly up the Young Lady's body, past the massive jiggly twin mounds in the distance (which Dildo was later to discover were called "Tits"), and out of sight towards where, he presumed, her "Fuckin' Face" must be located. From their vantage point amidst the Pubic Hair neither of them could see what was going on so far away -- but they could definitely hear. The Respectable Young Lady positioned two of her Fingers at her Clit, which was now swollen and stiff, and began rubbing it furiously as she screeched at the top of her voice, "YEAH FUUUUCK!!! FUCKIN' COMING, BABE. SQUIRT YER FUCKIN' JIZZ ALL OVER ME FUCKIN' SLUT FACE -- YEAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Belladonna and Dildo held tight to their respective strands of Pubic Hair, as the whole neighbourhood -- Clit, Cunt and Pubic Mound -- spasmed and jerked, and the Respectable Young Lady thrashed wildly from side to side, her many Fingers alternating between Clit and Cunt, from outside to inside and back again as she continued screeching incoherently -- the noise dampened by a sudden glubbing, gagging sound, followed by a lengthy period of sucking and smooching. "Oh yeah, love suckin' the man-cum outta yer cock, babe, go on, ram it down me froat, let me gag on yer -- aaargh..." Then ("At last!" muttered Dildo) the Young Lady stopped speaking, though the gurgling noises continued for a few minutes, as she continued all the while to caress her Clit and the dribbly outer flaps of her Cunt with her Fingers.

Gradually, the writhing and thrashing subsided, the noises emanating from the unseen "Fuckin' Slut Face" calmed, and the Respectable Young Lady slipped back into soft, deep contented moans. Belladonna grinned at Dildo from her strand of Pubic Hair. "See?" she said. "That's what Big People call 'fucking'!"

"Well..." stuttered Dildo. "They seem to enjoy it a lot. But how can we do it? I don't have a 'Monster Cock' or anything like that -- and even if I did, I can't see how --"

Belladonna held up her palm to stop Dildo speaking -- or at least, she did the Lickit equivalent which, though invisible, is at least as effective. And then, smiling and beckoning with gentle authority, she said: "Come here, Dildo." And Dildo did.

Dear Reader, if you are a Big Person (and I presume you are) you may find the next bit of this story a touch underwhelming -- but that's probably because you have your own Big People's idea of what fucking is like. But of course, for invisible, ethereal Tiny People like Lickits and Fockits, it can't be the same -- though, you may be pleased to know, it has similarly pleasurable effects. And so Belladonna and Dildo fucked, in their own Fockit-Lickit way, and they enjoyed it very much. Belladonna felt taken, filled, completed; and Dildo felt held, swallowed up, caressed all over. Belladonna felt her pleasure grow and spread, till it took her over completely, made her tingle from head to toe with ecstasy; Dildo's pleasure became more and more intense and focussed, till he felt ready to explode with joy. And as they reached their perfectly-timed simultaneous climax, Belladonna squealed, "Oh, fuck me, Dildo, fuck me, I'm cominggggg!" And though Dildo did not know what to say in reply, he followed suit and came too; and the feeling which washed over him then was more lovely than anything he had ever felt in his life before.

As they lay recovering from their climax, they laughed and smiled happily, and Belladonna said, "That was very nice, Dildo. You're better at fucking than most of the visitors I get here."

"Oh, that's good," replied the Fockit, though he really didn't know what he had done to deserve the compliment. "I liked it very much too, Belladonna. So you must also be good at fucking, if that's the way it works. But the thing is, the reason I actually left my Hole was to see if I could find out what to do about this Monster Cock problem I keep having. How --"

"Oh, Dildo, stop being so Anal!" interrupted Belladonna. "I know your fastidiousness makes perfect sense back home in your Arse-Hole -- but here, now, having seen a bit more of the great wide world, try to be just a touch more relaxed, shan't you? Didn't you enjoy our fuck?"

Dildo felt chastened. "Oh... yes, of course, Belladonna, very much so. And of course, I like you very much too. You're very good at... fucking..." Embarrassed and confused, he wanted to say more, but didn't know what.

Belladonna grinned cheekily. "Well, then, fuck me some more, Dildo," she invited. "Maybe... every day? Even, all the time?"

"Oh!" said Dildo. "Yes, I'd like that very much, Belladonna. Can I stay here then? I mean, it's ever so nice in your Cunt -- though I would need to go home every now and again, just to make sure everything's as it should be, of course, and --"

Belladonna held her finger up to Dildo's lips -- or at least, she did the Tiny Ethereal Person's equivalent, which was just as effective. And so Dildo stopped speaking, and allowed himself, despite his habitually scrupulous nature, to relax, and to succumb once more to the Lickit's luscious allure.

And so they fucked again. And again. And again.

Dear Reader, I may as well tell you: Dildo never fully solved the dilemma of what to do when the Respectable Young Lady wished to have her Arse-Hole fucked. And he never managed to completely protect his Front Door against the intrusions of the Monster Cock. So if you were hoping for a story with a neat tidy ending like that, then I am afraid you will remain disappointed. Life is complicated and unpredictable, no more so than the life of a Fockit, even a quiet unadventurous sort like Dildo.

However, I can tell you that Dildo and Belladonna became the best of fuckers, and the best of friends, from then on. They often spent their evenings perched in each other's arms at their favourite viewing spot in the Pubic Hair, or on one or other of the Big Jiggly Tits, or even snuggled warmly into the Pierced Belly Button, watching one Monster Cock or another pound in and out of Cunt or Arse-Hole or Slut Face, enjoying the spectacle, admiring the technique, giggling with amusement at the vocal soundtrack, and sometimes vicariously sharing in the Respectable Young Lady's happiness.

And when the Monster Cock had gone home, and the Young Lady had fallen asleep, and all was calm and squelchy in the Cunt again, instead of immediately dashing around wiping cum off the walls, or trying to rescue the ravaged Front Door, Dildo would say, "Bella, let's fuck." And then they would do just that.

You see, what Dildo discovered in Belladonna was something more valuable, more special than the neat tidy domesticity which he had always valued -- indeed, more special than anything he could ever have imagined: someone to fuck, and fuck, and fuck, forever. For fucking, as I am sure you know, Dear Reader, is a jolly good thing.

And so Dildo and Belladonna fucked each other, with that perfect balance of joy and tolerance that all good fucking requires, for the rest of their lives:

for Better, for Worse,

for Richer, for Poorer,

in Sickness and in Health,

to Fuck and to Cherish...

... till Death did them Fart.

😉

The End.

12