The Food Court Bathroom

Story Info
Saw a cockslut at the mall, and knew exactly what he was.
1.8k words
4.53
22.1k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*a note on pronouns: no disrespect intended

I was walking through a mall food court, still in awe of how malls had died in the last 20 years. When I went into prison, all the kids hung out there which inevitably caused problems in a town where the only other thing to do was drink and get high. But now? The whole place is a ghost town.

That's how I noticed the college kids at the far table, eating greasy pizza. Like any real man, I assessed whether or not the kid was a threat. His hair was doing some kind of punk rock thing with pink and purple dye jobs and there were a lot of piercings. Nose, ears.

He's with his girl, so he might want to act big and bad to show off. But he was tiny- no more than 120 pounds, somehow petite. I knew I could take him. He said something and stuck his tongue out, it was pierced.

And then he caught my eye. He smiled, and it told me everything I needed to know.

One thing you learn in prison that the movies don't show you- sometimes that "feminized prisoner" thing is voluntary.

I know, it sounds absurd. The truth is 20 years is a long fuckin time. People say they're not gay, and it turns into a bedrock belief deeper than any religion. Really it's all about context. When your cell mate is a skinny little tight bodied trans whore who is also doing 20 years, and your other choices are murderers and skinheads- you might end up doing some stuff you said was gay before you went in. Turns out, fuck it- in for a penny in for pound.

That introduces you to the real sluts. Not the ones you call themselves sluts to each other in the clubs while getting drunk on a Friday night. I mean the sluts who would happily live in a Viking warlord's harem if they could. Drinking and getting high and constantly naked and fucking every second they could. Just to feel safe about being such a cock whore.

They're in porn, of course- but not all porn has real sluts. If you're a man, a REAL man, you know them when you see them. It's in the eyes. Woman or man- it's the same look.

What happens in prison sometimes is that a skinhead will rape a cell mate and that cell mate will turn into a real slut. You'd have to see it to believe it, but it happens. They'll be dressing up as women as best they can and telling other prisoners they'll suck them off if their skinhead daddy allows it.

I heard a neighbor do this multiple times over the years without fail. No snitching in prison, so it stays with you. And now imagine your cellmate already had it happen on his last stretch.

They'll get out and keep going. Street whores, clubbing scene- the proof is out there.

But sometimes you meet one in the wild. Someone who went down the rabbit hole of being a slut for a different reason than being turned into one. It's another part of the world outside prison that I loved- internet porn.

Now the sluts could understand without being taken. Now they could have a choice, and embrace it willingly.

I stopped in my tracks and the petite little food court slut stopped smiling.

Fear set in for him, afraid I had misinterpreted his smile. His head dipped and he said something to his "girlfriend", but by then I had already walked over and stood like a mountain.

I had gained a lot of weight in prison, all muscle. After about 20 minutes of different sizes of jeans earlier in the week I said fuck it and grabbed some sweatpants. Not a good look when you're trying to find a job, but great for these situations.

I stood next to them and rubbed my stiffening cock against the edge of the table. I didn't even look at his "girlfriend", I locked onto his eyes and clenched my jaw. He saw my eyes.

"Where are the bathrooms?", I said from a thousand feet up.

He looked at me without moving his head, doing his best to show me innocence and subservience.

"Over there.", he said.

I walked away without a word, let him watch me not looking back. I didn't need to. I opened the door and leaned against the wall and waited. It didn't take long.

He walked in casually, trying to pretend he was on his phone instead of hunting for cock. I took him from behind and wrapped my hand around his mouth. I grabbed his phone with my other hand and tossed it into the sink.

He struggled, which was expected. He wanted to pretend, and that was fine. I tossed him toward the counter and his hands slapped down, ass high. I stopped for just a minute and let him feel my hard cock through my pants.

I don't know how I hadn't looked at the table, but he was wearing a skirt. A fucking schoolgirl skirt. What a whore.

"It's ok to be mad and fight back. I wouldn't expect less, but you're not going anywhere until I'm done."

I flipped up her skirt and ripped a hole in her panties. I spit on my cock and slid into him inch by inch, second by second. He squirmed and took it.

Another thing you learn in prison- nothing makes your cock bigger than getting in really good shape. Lift weights four times a day for 20 years and tell me your cock hasn't gotten thicker and longer.

He struggled against me but I outweighed him by a hundred pounds easy. I pinned him against the wall with my body, my hand around his throat. I throbbed my cock inside him like a muscle, stretching has asshole around me. He started sobbing and shaking his head.

I slid in and out, all the way to the tip and all the way to the balls. I let him feel every inch. He was shaking uncontrollably and tears were in his eyes.

"You love that don't you slut. You know why? Because a stronger male is owning you and for the first time in your life you feel safe because you know this big strong man will protect you from all other harm. You can feel it inside you, me making you mine"

I pounded him, only a few inches each time, ripping his ass open with the base of my cock like a tree trunk. I pulled his shirt off and saw a bra. I ripped it off and grabbed both nipples and twisted hard.

"That's why it feels good for me to ram my huge cock in your tight asshole. It hurts, I know. You're crying, because it hurts but also from joy that you've finally been seen for the first time in your life. You can still call yourself a man. After this is over you'll spend weeks and years thinking about whether or not you're gay. If you fight it, you'll go down into depression because the modern world has taught you that it's not "right". It ain't got shit to do with right or wrong."

He was shaking softer now and when I stopped for a second he fucked himself with my cock, ramming his ass down onto me.

"It's about feeling completely safe and being able to let this big strong man take care of you by making you feel good. And when I'm finished and I dump my cum into you, you'll do your best to try and keep most of it from leaking out because you want me to stay with you forever."

I loosened my hand from his throat and he opened his mouth and turned toward me. I spit into it and then kissed him deep, slamming him open with my cock.

"To take you morning, noon and night and make you my personal cock sleeve and toss you away like dirty laundry. When I go to work during the day I'll but an anal plug in you so you can feel like a slut all day long. I'll cage up that little girl cock so you can't get hard. Nipple clamps after dinner until I decide to take them off. If I take them off."

"Yes, daddy" he said from his heart.

"I'll make you shop online for the sluttiest outfits that you can find and we'll pick them out with you sucking me off and me telling you all the things I'm going to do with you when it finally comes in the mail."

"Yes, daddy please fuck me.", he said. He was moaning like a slut now, letting go.

"I'll rope you to the bed for hours, a vibrator against your clitty at random speeds that I'll control in the other room while I'm watching football with my dozen friends who are Marines. If you sucked me good enough that day maybe I'd let one of them come fuck you. If you had been a really good little faggot whore that week maybe I'd let them all fuck you. They wouldn't touch your cock, if you came close to cumming we'd stop and put your cage on and fuck you until your whole body was drenched in our spit and cum."

"Yes daddy I'm a worthless cum whore."

I let his throat go and he spread his hands on the wall. I grabbed him by the hips and fucked him like he cost a dime.

"Then maybe I'd let you tongue my soft cock in your mouth until your girlcum leaked out."

"I want to cum daddy please may I cum" he said.

I tossed him to the floor and let him crawl back to my cock.

"Good girl. Good little faggot slut. Suck daddy's cock. Get all the cum out."

He was sucking and jerking his little clitty under a skirt.

"You gonna cum for daddy? Give it to me slut, show daddy what a good little faggot fucktoy you are."

He moaned on my cock, bucking his hips like a slut.

"Show me how that soft little sissy girl cock will leak sissy cum when daddy lets you suck his man cock dry."

He moaned hard and shot streams of cum onto the floor, his whole body convulsing around my cock in his mouth until he was dry and a puddle of cum was on the floor.

I pulled out of him and slapped him, then spit in his mouth. "Are you ready for daddy's cum?"

"Yes daddy" he said, ready to fall asleep with my cum on his face. I fucked the whole life out of him, and he needed bed. But not tonight.

I grunted and unloaded on his face, squirting until he was dripping and then letting him suck it dry like a good daddy does.

When I was satisfied I pulled my pants up and slapped him again.

"Thank you, daddy", she said on the floor, covered in my spit and cum.

"Get dressed. I'll pick you and your friend up on the way out. You're staying the night with me.", I said, and left.