All Comments on 'The Food Court Bathroom'

by Dis0rdered

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
cdbeatnikcdbeatnik6 months ago

A wonderful story. please continue. The subject and the portrayal of the main characters background is totally believable and reminds me of my own experience involving an acquaintance who spent a lot of time going in and out of prison. He must have recognized "the look" in my eyes because, after knowing each other a while we started a dialog where he said he was going to "coat my throat" and I would always respond "50 units thick" referring to an issue of meth (this was a long time ago) which in both of our financial situations was not going to happen any time soon, or so I thought.

To make a long story short, He made it happen and showed up at my camp one night with the goods and I eagerly held up my end of the bargain after partaking. I could'nt get that 8" cock of his in my mouth quick enough and my throat was coated more than once that night. I am still his bitch and everytime he gets back out I am ready.

GoddessViolet86GoddessViolet866 months ago

The premise of the story is not bad and I definitely encourage you to continue writing. However, the mixed pronouns are very confusing, and you need an editor. It doesn't matter that you put a weird disclaimer at the beginning. If the individual is male, and then through the progression of the story becomes more of a Sissy and starts getting referred to as female, that is fine, but you have the pronouns interchangeable at the beginning of the story, and then the person also has a bra on which makes no sense and contributes to the confusion.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Love the stories you do set up with prisoners and the feminization of someone else it really works so well and it is so hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous