The Football Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead of standing up, Maria crawled on the couch over to George. She looked at him seductively. "Take your pants off," she commanded. George had no problem listening. He stood up and pulled down his pants and boxers in one fluid motion. "Someone is surely eager," Maria said looking up at George.

"It's been years since a woman touched my dick with her mouth."

"Oh man. You're not gonna make it," Henry commented.

"No shit..." George said as he sat down. Maria got between his legs. She could see the precum on the head of his penis, so she took her tongue to lick it off. George let out a groan. She had not even wrapped her lips around his sex yet, and he was already moaning. She then put George's chubby into her mouth and began to suck. It didn't take long before George was fully erect. Maria thought that if she sucked for a few minutes, poor George would cum. While she wanted to win the bet, she didn't mind giving her friend a decent blowjob. George's cock felt good in Maria's mouth, and she was honestly getting wet. His member was a tad bit shorter than Henry's, which was easily seven or eight inches, but George was much thicker. Maria could feel the veins bulging as the blood flowed to his bulbous head.

George laid his head back on the couch and rubbed the top of Maria's head. "That feels so good." Maria continued to bob up and down applying some pressure as she moved up towards his head. That's when the game came back on! "Son-of-a-bith," sighed George. Henry let out a hearty belly laugh.

"Poor chap!"

"Back to rubbing, buddy boy," Maria chuckled. "But leave the pants off." George resumed rubbing Maria's feet, but this time he worked the other foot. Maria noticed that George would move a little higher up her leg focusing on her calf, but he did not look at her. Maria could feel her pussy starting to ache. She was really starting to get into this bet. While she tried to play it cool, she would sneak glances at George's dick. While it was not super erect, he definitely had a chubby going on.

Once again the commercials resumed and so did Maria. This time she sucked George's cock with a little more pressure. She also rubbed his balls, massaging them, so he could cum more comfortably. She moved up and down slowly...then quickly...then slowly...teasing the poor man. The game resumed. To the guys' surprise, Maria stood up and pulled down her pants.

"Well hello," announced George with eagerness.

"Ha. Don't get any ideas, Mister. You can rub my calf muscles now. Spread the wealth." While Maria really did want her legs rubbed more, she also was enjoying teasing George. She gave him one leg, making sure to spread her legs apart, so he could see her pussy. Even though she had panties on, she was sure George would notice the wet spot developing between her lips. George rubbed Maria's calf muscle moving further and further up her leg. "Make sure to watch the game, Georgy-boy," Maria joked as she noticed George staring at her bottom half.

"Oh, I'm watching alright..." George's large hands felt good on Maria's body. He squeezed more lotion into his hand and worked up, rubbing behind her knee. He got a little more bold and began to rub her inner thighs. Maria purred. She was not only relaxed but aroused. When the commercials returned, she was annoyed the rubbing had to pause.

This time, instead of kneeling in front of him, Maria did a one-eighty; instead of her feet on his lap, her head was. She sucked George's dick ferociously. She moved her mouth up and down, rubbed his shaft with her left hand. His head was purple, and she could taste the precum on her tongue. She looked up at George, "Do you want to cum in my mouth? I mean do you want your semen to fill my mouth, and I swallow it? Do you want that George?"

"Holy fucking shit. Are you serious Maria?" Maria knew that little bit of verbal stimulation would send George over the edge. He grunted..."Ohhh...Fuck...Yes..." spurts of cum filled Maria's mouth, and she swallowed quickly. George threw his back on the couch. "Wow. I knew you were good...but...holy shit...I'm so fine losing this bet...I'll be your slave..."

"You didn't even make it to the end of the first quarter, man!" Henry joked.

"Nope. Not even a little bit." George sighed. "That was beyond good."

"It was my pleasure." Maria wasn't lying. She was aroused and wanted more. "I'm going to make myself another drink, but then you can have both my legs for the next quarter." During the half-time show, Mr. Killinger will be mine since that's technically not the game." Maria sauntered into the kitchen knowing both men were checking out her ass.

When Maria returned from the kitchen, she was pleased to see that George had not put his pants back on. She sat closer to him this time, so his hands could work the entire length of her leg.

"Feel free to rub all the way up," Maria stated matter-of-factly.

"My pleasure..." George put more lotion into his hands to warm it up before applying it to Maria's skin. As the game continued, Maria laid on her back with her legs spread giving George a healthy view. George rubbed her knee and then worked his way up to her inner thigh. He was quite thorough, making sure to rub where her leg joined her hip. Several times his fingers grazed Maria's swollen lips. She would let out a slight moan, which gave George more confidence to continue his journey up north. Maria was not watching the game, and she was pretty sure the guys weren't either. When George switched legs, he didn't waste time rubbing her knee; for he went straight for the inner thigh. He took his thumbs and massaged the crevice between leg and pussy making sure to apply just enough pressure that Maria would feel it on her vagina. He would then take his bear paw hands and rub the back of her leg trying to get as much of her ass as he could.

With Maria's eye's closed and George enthralled in leg rubbing, Henry had to announce that the first half of the game was over. "Well you two, it looks like your time is up. Currently the score is Maria one, George zero."

Maria sat up and said, "And before long it will be Maria two, boys zero. Thanks for the fantastic rub down, Georgy-boy."

"My pleasure," he responded. "Well Henry, looks like you're up." George stood and went to grab his pants.

"Oh no you don't, mister," said Maria. "You lost. Pants are for winners."

"I'm not one to argue with the lady," George said.

Henry and George switched places, and Maria climbed into Henry's lap, straddling him. "Hey, I know you," she said, smiling at her husband.

"You having fun baby?"

"I sure am."

"This has been the best Super Bowl ever," replied her husband. "Do I get any pregame previews like George got?" Henry sounded like an innocent boy asking for a cookie.

"Mmmmhmmm," Maria said as she passionately kissed her husband. As their mouths met, Henry wrapped his arms around his wife. He kissed her neck, her chin, and nibbled her ear. He then moved his hands to the back of her bra. When she did not protest, he unhooked it, freeing her DD tits. He bent down and sucked on each nipple for just a moment. Maria turned her head to George who was intently watching. She noticed that he was erect again and was stroking his cock. "Do you like watching?" She asked her friend.

"Fuck yes." was all he said.

Maria went back to kissing her husband as he put her nipple between his two fingers and rolled it, which was done easily since they were moist with his saliva.

"Pants are not needed," Maria told her husband. "In fact, neither are boxers." She rolled off her husband, and he unbuttoned his pants and slid them down. They were around his knees, so Maria pulled them all of the way off. She threw them in a pile next to George's clothes. She then straddled her husband's lap again. "I want a little flavor for the second half," she told her husband. So she propped herself up a bit on her knees, reached behind her, slid her panties over, and positioned Henry's cock; so it was at her entrance. She then eased her body onto his dick and began moving up and down. She could hear George moan in the other chair. Her excitement grew knowing that their friend was literally three feet away stroking his own member while he watched them have sex.

"Damn, baby. You're wet," Henry said. He could hear the juices squish as Maria moved her body up and down. Maria continued to fuck her husband for several minutes. She was so damn horny, but she had a bet to win. Therefore after several minutes, she pushed herself off her husband. "Ugh...I knew that was going to happen..."

Since the game had not begun yet, Maria placed her mouth on Henry's cock. She loved the smell of herself on him, and she did her best work after they had sex for a bit. Maria felt like being a little mischievous, so she did not start slow. She went full throttle deep throating her husband while scratching his balls.

"Holy fuck..." Henry moaned. "No going easy on me. I refuse to cum. I refuse to cum," Henry joked.

"Good luck with that, buddy," George commented.

Maria continued to suck on her husband's cock making sure to drag her lips up and down his shaft. When the game began, she lifted herself up, and moved closer to her husband. Her back was facing Henry, while her naked chest faced forward. "George did such a good job rubbing my legs, can you rub my back. Please..." While Maria enjoyed a good back rub, she really just wanted to make sure George could see her lovely breasts. She had large, dark areolas and erect nipples.

"Do you like looking at my tits?" Maria boldly asked George.

"Yes. I really do, Maria." George made eye contact with her, and the sincerity in his voice made Maria's stomach flip.

Henry rubbed his wife's shoulders and back. Maria could feel the tension melt away. She had never been so relaxed yet so aroused. When the first set of commercials came on, Maria resumed her position; her mouth wrapped around Henry's cock. Maria gave her husband false hope that he would win the bet. She would suck on his cock with increased pressure and then back off, her lips no lighter than a feather. For the entire quarter Maria teased her husband. She knew that he would get close because she could taste his precum, but she did not push him further. As the fourth quarter progressed, Henry became arrogant.

"Baby, you must be getting tired. There's only about seven minutes left in the game. I'm not sure any guy over the age of sixteen could cum that fast." He was clearly enjoying taunting his wife, for he knew exactly that no man could last seven minutes in Maria's mouth.

"Oh you think so...?" Maria looked at her husband and licked her lips. For the next several minutes, Maria worked Henry's cock like she had never done before. She scratched and rubbed his balls with her right hand, and her left hand was an extension of her mouth. When she moved her mouth up, her hand followed. When her hand reached his head, she squeezed lightly and then moved back down. Many women think that sucking faster will make a man cum faster; however, that is not always true. Maria knew that, so she kept the tempo and hand movements consistent- not fast or erratic. She moved up...and then down...up...then down. She kept her tongue flat, so the underside of Henry's cock constantly had that soft, warm presence. She knew that the underside of his head was the most sensitive area. After several minutes, Maria could feel Henry's precum on her tongue. She braced herself, for she knew was about to occur.

"OHHH...FUCK..." Henry gripped the arm of the couch and his orgasm erupted into his wife's mouth. Henry threw his head back onto the couch, and Maria could hear his heavy breathing. He shuttered a few times, and then his body just went limp. "Yep. I lost."

Maria lifted her head up and wiped her mouth. "Yep. You sure did."

George laughed when he said, "Henry zero, Maria one."

"Oh no my friend. Maria two, boys zero. You bitches are mine for one hour!"

"I could think of worse things," George replied. Your wishes are my desires. Even if that means I have to clean your bathroom..."

Maria stretched out on the couch wearing nothing but her panties. "Don't you boys want to finish watching the game?" She knew full well that George was looking at her, and Henry was barely breathing.

"What game?" George asked. "You okay over there buddy?" George looked over at Henry who looked shredded.

Henry put up his fingers and made the okay symbol with his finger and thumb. "I just need a moment..."

When the football game finally ended, Maria stood up, and faced the two men. "Well fellas, it looks like the game is over, and it's now time to pay up. Please meet me in the bedroom in a few minutes." Maria went into the master bathroom to freshen up. She then dimmed her bedroom lights. When the two guys came into the room, they found Maria laying in the center of her bed. "Welcome fellas...please, come on in." They guys stood at the end of the bed waiting for Maria's instructions. "George, I would like your mouth between my legs. I want to be licked from end to end. Are you okay with that?"

"Your wish is my desire, Maria."

"Henry, I want you up top. You have access from the naval up. Feel free to kiss, lick, suck as long as you do not interrupt what George is doing. Are you good with that, babe?"

"You know it." Henry laid next to his wife and gave her a kiss. Maria pulled away for a moment and made eye contact with him. He smiled reassuring her, and she returned the look. It was amazing that after twenty years of marriage, the married couple could still surprise one another. As the two love birds made out, George worked his magic on Maria's bottom half.

He pulled her panties down and leaned his face into her sex. His tongue traced her slit licking up and down. His movements were foreign, for Maria was used to Henry's techniques. However, she was enjoying George's touch. Henry teased Maria more, licking her lips and nibbling on her clit. George, however, was more to the point. He separated Maria's lips with his fingers, giving him full access to her pearl. He drew little circles around it and darted his tongue back and forth. While his tongue worked her clit, he positioned his chin, so it could cause friction on her opening. Maria began to move her hips back and forth. "George, put your finger in there. Finger me while you lick." George obeyed. Maria could feel her vaginal walls, hugging onto George's fingers. "Mmmm...yes. Just like that Georgy-boy. Eat my pussy. Fuck me with your tongue." Maria's words excited him, which was evident when he increased his tempo.

While Maria enjoyed feeling Georges's fingers inside of her, she was ready to take her winnings to the next level. "Hey fellas, I am going to roll over...George, are you good back there? I said I wanted to be licked from end to end...do you understand what I want?" Maria was taking a huge risk being this bold. Henry only played with Maria's ass after he had a few drinks. She wasn't sure if George would be into it, but she was feeling quite bold.

To her surprise, George said, "I want to eat your ass, Maria." Henry looked at his good friend, surprised. He was either a bigger freak in the sheets than he realized, or he wanted to impress Maria. Either way, Henry was excited to watch.

"Baby, can you rub my back and ass? More focus on the ass. George can use his tongue, and you can use your hands." Maria rolled over on her stomach while the guys remained in their positions. When Maria was on her stomach, George took his hands and slightly spread her legs. He rubbed the inside of her thighs and then her pussy lips. Henry was watching in fascination. Maria lifted her head and looked at her husband. "Hey. I don't feel those rubbins'"

"My bad. I'm just watching my boy George go to work down there." George looked up and gave his buddy that universal guy-to-guy smile, which means, I'm a stud. George returned his focus back to Maria's ass. He rubbed her ass as his thumbs pulled her cheeks apart. He moved his face closer to her body enjoying the scent of her sex. While most men would place delicate kisses to a woman's ass, George had an inkling that Maria would prefer a bite; so he did just that. He dug his teeth into her flesh leaving pink marks on her ass. Maria moaned with pleasure and arched her ass slightly, so it was closer to George's face. He clearly made the right decision. He then moved closer to her rose bud, her dark, glorious bud. His tongue touched her asshole, and Maria moaned into the pillow. He did it again, and her moans increased. George began to lick her ass, probing it with his tongue.

Henry watched his wife squirm around with ecstasy. He rubbed her ass, making sure to pull her cheeks apart, so George had ample space to work. He knew that his wife liked her ass played with, but this was beyond hot. George continued to tongue fuck his wife's butt, darting in and out.

"George, put your fingers back into me. I want to feel you." George obeyed. Maria began to hump his hand. She moved her body back and forth..."Mmm...yes...fuck my ass with your tongue," she said. "Lick my dark hole...just like that... fuck my pussy with your fingers...I bet you wished that was your cock...mmmm..." As Henry listened to his wife, he could feel the precum dripping from his dick. How he had anything left was beyond him, but listening to his wife made his body react. "You have me so close...god...I want to cum..." George increased his tempo, hoping to make Maria explode with passion. "No...no...stop..."

"What's wrong? Did I fuck up?" George sounded concerned.

Maria rolled back over and sat up. Her hair was a mess, so she pushed it out of her eyes. "Oh no. Nothing wrong. I just want to cum with a cock inside of me, not a finger. George, feel free to go into our bathroom and wash your face real quick. There is mouthwash on the counter. When you come back, I want you to be erect. You're going to fuck me until you cum deep inside of me. Henry, you will follow him and do the same. I want to fall asleep with both of you leaving your seed in me tonight."

George looked over at his friend. "Hey man, are you good with this? I mean, your wife just asked me to fuck her. Are we good?"

"You lost a bet. You gotta pay up." George bolted into the bathroom. There was no need to tell him twice. "Damn you are so fucking hot, tonight." Henry said to his wife.

"Are you good with this? I want to make George feel special since that clearly isn't happening at home. Plus, I'll be honest. I've never been so hot. Fuck. I want it."

"You're amazing." Henry and Maria kissed for several minutes when George finally

came out of the bathroom. He was completely naked and erect. Henry moved over to the chair, so he could have a good view of his buddy and wife. Before sitting down, he removed the rest of his clothing.

George laid on top of Maria keeping himself propped up, but Maria could feel his erection resting on her mound. He leaned in and kissed her. George was a good kisser. He didn't dive in tongue first but rather slowly made contact with Maria's tongue. As they kissed George slid into Maria's wet pussy. He moaned into her mouth. "Oh God. You feel amazing." He moved his hips back and forth, for he wanted to feel all of this woman. Maria then wrapped her legs around George pushing him deeper inside of her.

"Fuck me like you want me," Maria whispered into George's ear. George closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around Maria's shoulders. Their bodies were smashed together, nothing between them. Maria could feel George's cock slide in and out. She could also feel the pressure on her clit since he was laying damn near on top of her. After several minutes George propped himself back up and began to move quicker. Maria unlatched her legs and spread them apart, so he had more room to fuck her vigorously.