The Football Bet

Story Info
Maria makes a bet that the guys can't refuse.
7.9k words
4.73
35.2k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Football Bet

As Henry got dressed for work, he yelled into the bathroom to his wife "Hey baby? Do we have plans next Sunday?" He finished tucking in his blue and white checkered shirt.

Maria walked out of the bathroom attaching an earring. "Next Sunday? No. Not that I know of. Why?"

Henry walked over to his wife and put his arms around her waist. "Babe, it's the Super Bowl. How could you not know that?" He smiled at the woman before him. How this brilliant woman could be oblivious about all things sports still baffled him. He wasn't the type of guy who watched sports 24/7, but still it was not uncommon that the "game" was on.

"Ahhh. Yes," began Maria. "The infamous Super Bowl. Not sure how I could forget." She rolled her eyes. "Did you want to go somewhere? Is there a party that you are about to warn me of?"

"Nope." Henry knew his wife was not a socialite, and after twenty-five years of marriage, there was no way he was going to ask her to do two things she despised: football and socializing. "George's wife is going down to Texas to visit the new grandbaby, so I wanted to invite him over. Just the three of us: You, me, and good ole Georgy-boy." Henry knew that Maria would be fine with this. She adored George and his wife, but what she didn't know was that things were not hunky dory on the George and Sandra homefront. Henry wanted to be a supportive friend.

"That's totally fine with me. Just one thing, please don't make me sit there and watch the game with you two."

"Could we bargain? Let's say one quarter equals a foot rub?"

"You drive a hard bargain Mister, but I think we could agree to that. Just remind me as it gets closer. I'll make some snacks and whatever boy food you two studs want."

Henry nuzzled his wife's neck. "You do know that out of all of the wives I've ever had, you are my favorite."

"Mmmhmmm." Maria knew where this was headed, and neither one of them had time for that this morning. Ever since their youngest went off to college, their sex life had an awakening; however, Henry's timing was still horrible. "Don't try to butter me up right now, Mister. I have court in an hour, and I need to get my shit together."

"Are you sure? I bet I could entice you..." Henry laid little kisses on Maria's neck. For a woman approaching fifty, she was more beautiful today than she was the day he married her. She was tall, standing at five feet ten inches, which he loved since he was almost six five. Over the last five years, she had become obsessed with working out, so her body was muscular and firm in all of the right places. The silver streaks of gray that outlined her face popped in contrast to her dark brown hair. And her green eyes, well they could mesmerize the darkest of characters. Maria was a force to be reckoned with, not only in the courtroom room but also in the bedroom.

"Henry Killinger! You have class, and I have court..."

"I don't hear you saying no..." Henry cupped his wife's left breast as he nibbled her earlobe. "Fuck. Your tits are popping in this bra. They feel so good, baby." Henry moved his hand down his wife's stomach. She had on a cream colored blouse, which was tucked into her navy blue pencil skirt. Henry rubbed his wife's stomach then slid his hand around to cup her ass. He pulled her close to him, so Maria could feel his erection. "Look what you do to me," he said to his wife and then kissed her deeply.

"Baby...we have to...get...going..." Maria did not push her husband away, which was his green light to keep going. That's when he dropped to his knees and pushed up her skirt. He kissed the inside of her thighs and rubbed her ass through her satin panties. She spread her legs slightly, and Henry kissed her mound.

"You smell fantastic. Sit. Please." Maria moved over to the chair, which was sitting in the corner of the room. Most people have clothes laying on their bedroom chair, but Maria was too neat for that. She sat down.

"You have fifteen minutes," she said to her husband as she spread her legs open and slid her panties over to the side.

"I only need ten." Maria's vagina was neatly trimmed into a triangle at the top. That was another hobby they enjoyed now that they were empty nesters. Henry could take his time neatly manicuring his wife's pussy hair. Sometimes it was in a strip that only covered her lips; other times it was completely smooth. Maria gave him the power to decide. Her current style allowed Henry to look at her swollen lips. He could see that her slit was already moist.

He went straight in, for he had a limited amount of time. His tongue separated her slit and he moved his mouth up and down her sex. She smelled fantastic and tasted even better. He drew circles around her enlarged clit. When she started to move her hips slightly, Henry inserted two fingers and began rubbing her G spot. Maria let out a slight moan. He continued to move his tongue back and forth...up and down...feeling her smooth wetness on his tongue. He then moved his mouth to her clit and began to hum. Within a few minutes the vibrations set his wife over the edge. She moaned with delight and shuttered twice. Henry removed his fingers, kissed his wife's vagina, and pulled her panties back over her delicate area.

"You know, Mr. Killinger, you are not a good influence. I am going to have less time now in the office."

"I'm okay with that." Henry stood up, and pulled his wife to his feet. He gave her a big kiss. "Thanks for breakfast. It's my favorite. Now all I need is a cup of coffee."

"You need to wash your face now, that's what you need."

"Are you kidding me? This is my cologne for the day."

"You are incorrigible, my dear. I'll go start the coffee."

__________________________________________________________________________

Later that week Maria and Henry met their friends, George and Sandra for dinner. George and Henry taught together at the university, and eventually the wives became good friends as well. George and Henry were two peas in a pod. Both were once practicing lawyers who decided to go back to the classroom rather than practice law. Henry went back in order to raise his children; George went back in order to save himself from another heart attack. Both men liked to joke about the most random things leaving the wives to often shake their heads.

After taking a sip of her wine, Maria stated, "Sandra, please don't leave me with these two goofs next weekend." She rubbed her husband's arm while throwing a smirk at George.

"While I would love time with you my dear Maria, nothing is keeping me away from my new grandbaby."

"Tell me about it," George interrupted. "She is going down next week and already has tickets to go over spring break when she's not in school. Poor Georgy-boy over here has to hold down the fort. Just me and the dogs."

Sandra rolled her eyes. Maria was pretty sure Sandra much rather spend time with her new grandchild than George. While Maria loved Henry's silly nature and desire to teach, Sandra was often annoyed by her husband's antics; and she was not too thrilled about her lifestyle change when George left the firm.

"Little Annabelle is already a month old. My heart grows every time our daughter sends me a picture." Sandra pulled out her phone to show Maria the new roll of photos.

"I wanted to get the baby the Annabelle doll, but Sami didn't think it was a good idea. I thought it was hilarious." George laughed at his own joke.

"Sometimes you are so childish," Sandra remarked as she showed Maria the pictures. "This is her in the bath...this is her sleeping...this is the cute, little outfit I got her..." As the two ladies went into baby mode, George and Henry talked about their plans to get together next weekend.

"Maria is going to provide the food. You have to provide the drinks," Henry told his friend. "Since neither one of us have Monday class, just plan on staying. You can sleep in Josh's room or the couch."

"I have office hours at noon, but if it's late, I can crash. I will just have the neighbor take the dogs out."

"Man. Just bring them with you. You know Maria likes those guys more than you. Let's be real. Just pick up the dogshit, so I don't have to." Henry laughed and took a swig of beer.

Maria interrupted the boys. Did I just hear that you are bringing Butch and Sundance?"

George pointed at Henry, "He said I could."

"Oh sweet George, you know I like them more than you," Maria winked at George. "I'm just kidding, love. Of course, it's fine. Bring those beautiful boys."

The two friends continued to talk over dinner and made plans to meet again when Sandra got home from Texas. George told Henry he would give him a buzz before he came over making sure he got all of the appropriate beverages. The group of friends did their traditional hugs goodbye and parted ways. On the way home Maria and Henry talked about the coolness between Sandra and George.

"I saw a different side of Sandra tonight," Maria began. "I know they aren't like the super couple, but I felt like everything George said Sandra either rolled her eyes or had some sort of rude comment."

"Yea. I picked up on that too. George said that she wants to move down to Texas now that she has a grandkid. She hasn't been happy since he stopped practicing law, and they had to "downsize."" Henry put air quotes around "downsize" because the couple lived in a lovely home and drove lovely cars.

"Sandra is always so kind to me, and she has always seemed like a happy lady. Tonight was just different. I'm glad I've got you." Maria put her hand on her husband's leg as he drove.

"You know how guys are. We don't talk about that kind of stuff, but he's mentioned it enough that I know the poor guy isn't getting any...and I mean that in more than one way. I guess we really can call him poor Georgy boy."

"Oh, be nice. It will do him some good to come over for the Super Bowl." Maria rolled her eyes when she said Super Bowl.

"Hey you know that you get foot rubs for each quarter that you last."

"I will do my best...not sure I could last the whole game. Foot rubs or no foot rubs. But I'm sure I can last longer than you did last night." Maria jabbed at her husband's ribs.

"Hey now! I was excited. It's not every night your wife gives you killer PK's."

"I don't think you are lacking in the penis kisses department, Mr. Killinger. Besides, it was cute. I'm glad after all these years, you still enjoy my oral capabilities."

"Enjoy? Hell! You give a grade A blow job! However, I think I could last longer than you give me credit for...I just... need... to be focused. Yea...that's it... focused." He chuckled.

"Hmmm. You think so? I bet I could make you cum before the halftime show. And that's with you focused on the game. I'm that good. I'm Super Bowl good." Maria squeezed her husband's leg.

"While I believe you're that good, I'm better. I have the willpower of a god."

"Do you think Sandra and George have these kinds of conversations or bets?"

"Oh God no. George wishes they did."

"I thought you said that boys don't talk about that stuff."

"We don't talk about marriage and feelings, but we talk about sex. Duh."

"So you don't tell George about how much you love me, but you will tell him you got laid."

"Pretty much."

"Do you tell him that I give grade A blow jobs?"

"I've rented a billboard out, baby. The whole world knows."

"You keep this up Mr. Killinger, and we may just have to test out your football bet." Maria looked at her husband. She could see an erection growing in his pants. Clearly, he was thinking about her skills.

_________________________________________________________________________

Super Bowl Sunday rolled around with no mention of Henry and Maria's little football bet. Maria was busy in the kitchen cooking an assortment of unhealthy food for the boys: little weenies, bacon wrapped shrimp, chips, dips, breads...all of the foods that cause heart attacks and high cholesterol.

"Holy Shit!" Maria said out loud.

"What?" Henry came running into the kitchen. "What's wrong?"

"Look at what I made? I'm going to kill George."

Henry started laughing. "Babe. It's one day. Besides, I'm pretty sure it was the stress that caused the heart attack, not the food. Not that his diet helps his cause. You know what's going to give that man a heart attack?"

"Sitting through hours of mindless football?"

"Ummm...no. That outfit."

"Excuse me? I look like shit? Is that what you're saying?"

"Baby! Those joggers look so sexy on your ass. Don't you dare change that shirt. It hugs your tits and the V neck gives just a little peak and what I get to play with. Don't put socks on either. I love your toes. The next best thing is you being in your bra and panties, but I don't want Geroge to die on us."

"You're a hornball." The doorbell rang. "Saved by the bell. Go get your boy, so he doesn't freeze out there."

When Henry let George in, he walked into the kitchen with cases of drinks. "Hey guys. I wasn't sure what you all wanted, so we got wine, beer, spritzers, and pop." He set everything down on the counter. He then undid his shoes, and set them neatly next to the wall. While he could be a dork at times, George was very respectful. He walked over and gave Maria a quick hug and then shook Henry's hand.

"Hey! Where are Butch and Sundance? Did Sandra make it to Texas alright?" Maria asked.

"With my neighbor. I didn't want to haul them out in the snow...And I assume Sandra made it. She's so busy with the grandbaby and Sami that she hasn't checked in. You know how women are." He shrugged his shoulders. Maria felt bad for George, but she didn't want to dampen the festive football mood, so she quickly changed the subject.

"So Georgy boy, I've not made anything healthy today...is that going to be a problem. I'm sorry."

"No worries, sweets. It's a special day."

"Uh huh. Well you two go enjoy the game. I'm going to catch up on some case files."

George looked at Henry. "Hen, you said she was joining us. Why'd you think I agreed to watch the game here? I thought I was going to have a beautiful woman by my side cheering on the team!"

"Nice try...Mr. George," Maria responded in kind.

"Ummm...babe...remember...foot rubs...will you stay for a quarter or so?"

"You two are horrible. Fine." The trio made up a plate of food and took it out into the living room. The TV was already on, so they sat down and watched the last few minutes of the pre-game show, which bored the hell out of Maria. She stretched out on the sectional while George was on the other side of the couch and Henry was in his chair.

"Ummm...babe?"

"Yes?" Henry replied.

"You said foot rubs for each quarter."

"Yes. But I meant like add the time up...besides, I didn't think you would last that long...not gonna lie."

"Look who's talking about lasting long," Maria jabbed back with her wicked smile.

"Oh she burned you buddy," George replied.

"Maria here seems to think she could suck me off before half-time. While my wife has skills, her confidence may be a bit plentiful." Henry chuckled. "I'm teasing, baby," he said in a silly voice. "I'm sure you could make both George and I cum before half time...smoochy poochy face..."

"Let's make that bet," George said. "I'm in."

"He was kidding, Georgy boy." Maria shook her head and rolled her eyes.

"Was I?" Henry asked. His mischievous smile was large.

Maria looked at her husband trying to read his face. She scrunched her eyebrows together. "I don't know, Henry. Were you?"

"I mean...you said you have skills...let's put it to the test."

"This is the best Super Bowl ever," George said.

Henry was playing on Maria's competitiveness. The woman never backed away from the most challenging court cases, so he was confident that she would not back away from this. He might get his ass handed to him later, but it would be worth it.

"Okay fellas, let's make a wager. Here are the rules: I will suck your cock only during commercials. During the game, you are free to watch it uninterrupted. However, George you will rub my feet during the first half of the game, and Henry you will rub the second half. If you cum before the game is over, then I win."

"What happens if we don't cum before the end of the game? What do we win?"

"I will have sex with you, George. Any position you want."

"Are you fucking serious?" George looked over at Henry. "Did your wife just give me permission to have sex with her? How are you with that, buddy?"

"My wife plays to win. You won't make it to half time, pal. But if you do...well then...enjoy." Henry looked over at his wife and smiled. He knew that Maria was a force to reckon with, so if he was going to throw this whole bet thing out on the table, he best be ready to gamble. "Babe? What do I get if I win?"

"Anal sex. Something you always want yet rarely...rarely...rarely get."

"Works for me."

"What happens if we cum, and you win?" asked George.

"After the game, I get whatever I want from you two. You have to do whatever I say, for one full hour."

"Like clean your bathroom?" George asked.

"If that's what I want...like I said, I get whatever I want. Do we have a deal boys?"

"I'm in," said Henry.

"God, I want to be in," said George before he could realize the words actually came out of his mouth out loud. He quickly looked over at Henry. "Sorry man. I mean you two can always change your mind. No hard feelings."

"There won't be any changing of the minds," Maria remarked.

"Well then babe, the game is technically not on...so ya know...who you gonna start with...?"

"That's an easy one. No offense Georgy boy, but I'm pretty sure I can get you off by the end of the first quarter." Maria stood up and set her plate of snacks on the end table. She walked over to George. She was a little nervous, but she was way too proud to turn back now. Henry could tell his wife was feeling the repercussions of her boldness, so he offered to make her a drink."

"Babe, can I get you a beverage while you warm up Georgy?" While he didn't want his wife to feel nervous, there was no way in hell that he was going to stop her. He loved her, but he wasn't a freaking idiot.

Maria appreciated the assistance. "Sounds good, hun." Henry went into the kitchen and mixed up a little liquid courage for his wife, but when he came out of the kitchen, he was surprised to see that apparently she didn't need it after all. In the three minutes that he was gone, Maria had taken off her top. She was sitting in George's lap passionately kissing him as he rubbed her tits through her bra. "Just set it on the table there, thanks hun. This is just a little pregame warm up." Maria went back to kissing George. Henry stood and watched in fascination. Here was his good buddy making out with his wife. It was one thing to watch it on a porn website or even read about it, but the live action version was hot. Henry could feel his erection grow. After several minutes of kissing, the game started, and Maria stopped the make out session.

"I've never wanted football not to start more than at this moment," George said. He looked over at Henry. "We good?"

"We good," Henry responded.

"Now we rub," said Maria. "Hey baby, can you get in that top drawer," Maria pointed to the end table, "and toss George some lotion. He's got some rubbing to do." Henry did what his wife said and tossed his buddy the cream. George squirted some in his hand and began rubbing Maria's foot. "Mmmm," she purred. "That feels good." For the next ten minutes or so, George rubbed Maria's foot as the first quarter was underway. Usually, the guys are yelling, hooting, and hollering at the screen, but today, they were oddly quiet. "Hey fellas, you might as well get into the game. It's all good."

"I keep praying for the commercials," George replied. "Finally!" he exclaimed as a Toyata commercial popped onto the screen.