The Football Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You sure you want my cum? I'm...close..."

Maria put her hands through George's hair and rubbed the back of his neck. "George, give me your sperm. Give me your seed. I want it deep inside my body..." Maria could barely finish before George announced that he was cumming. He emptied himself for the second time tonight into Maria. First her mouth now her pussy. George rolled over, placing his hand on his heart. He was sweaty and breathing heavily.

"You...are...a lucky man...Henry..." George said as he took gulps of air.

Maria laid there with her legs spread open feeling George's cum leak out of her. If she did not cum soon, she would go mad. "Your turn babe," she said as she motioned her husband over with her index finger. Luckily for her, Henry was stroking himself while he watched George fuck his wife; therefore, he was plenty hard when his wife was ready for him.

As George went to get up making room for Henry, Maria placed her hand on his arm. "No. Stay close to me." For the second time tonight the two made eye contact, and something between them sparked. George just nodded and took Maria's hand into his own.

Henry got on top of his wife while looking over at his friend. "Well it looks like you got a front row seat, bud. I bet you weren't expecting this when you came over for the game tonight."

"Hell no. Best night ever." George thanked his friend, again. Without anymore talking, Henry completely focused on his wife. As he slid into her, he felt an usual feeling: George's cum on his cock. It was as if he inserted lube into his wife, but instead of a jelly-like feeling, this felt warm and slippery. Henry loved the feeling. He slid in easily and moved in and out of his wife with ease. Lube is typically cold at first; George's cum, however, was warm and slippery. While some men would find it off putting to feel another's cum, Henry found it erotic and taboo. His cock swelled to a new level.

Maria scratched her nails up and down Henry's back. She then said to her husband, "You need to fuck me hard until I cum. Once I start cuming, then you can release your seed into me. I want your cum with George's cum. Please fuck me hard baby. Please..." Henry did not want to disappoint his wife. He beared down, his hands on both sides of his wife's shoulders. Maria's legs were spread wide open as Henry pumped in and out. She could feel his bulbous head drag itself against her vaginal walls. She was so close. She turned her head to the side and looked at George, who was watching. "Kiss me, George. Anywhere. I don't care where."

George rolled onto his side, hoping he did not screw up Henry's rhythm. He placed his hand on Maria's cheek and then the back of her neck. He pulled her lips to his lips and kissed her. Gently at first, but then with hunger. Their tongues swilled around as if they were one. He moved his mouth to her cheek. To her chin. To her ear. When he nibbled on her ear, he whispered so quietly that she could barely hear. "I've always fantasized about making love to you. I have masturbated to the thought of touching your body...thank you Maria for making an old man's fantasy come true..." And with that, Maria erupted.

"Holy...fucking...shit...Yes! Yes! Henry! Give me your cum! Fuck..." wave after wave hit Maria. Her pussy contracted causing Henry to explode into his wife. Her orgasm was long, and her pussy was like a vice not letting him go. She milked her husband dry. Henry moaned as he thrusted into his wife- the sweat dripping down his forehead onto his wife's chest. Finally, after they both finished cumming, Henry rolled off. He placed his hand on her stomach. George placed his hand on her chest. She was enveloped between these two men: the love of her life and her friend...possibly her new lover.

"I know that my hour is up," Maria began, "but do you boys have any desire to just lay here for a while. If we fall asleep, that's okay. If we wake up in the night and fuck again, that's okay too. It's just a suggestion..." Maria had her mischievous, joker smile on- knowing full well her boys would agree.