The Football Jocks Playtime

Story Info
A football jock realizes his true purpose in the locker room.
1.3k words
4.56
25.3k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I admire my toned abs in the bathroom mirror. I am sweaty from the football game I just played, and my muscles shine with sweat. My biceps flex as I raise my arms above my head, and I grin at myself. My body is at peak athletic and aesthetic perfection, and I love it. I am the number one linebacker on my team and probably the strongest guy at my school. I am 18 years old and a senior in high school.

Finally, I turn away from the mirror to walk over to the showers. I slowly strip off my pants, my girdle, and my shorts, until I am standing in just my revealing jockstrap. I hesitate for a moment before running back over to the mirrors to check myself out one more time. I feel pretty comfortable that no one will come in because I am always the last to get undressed and shower off. A lot of the team has probably left already.

I almost drool when I look in the mirror, my thighs are massive works of art, my quads rippling on either side of my barely contained bulge. The shape of my meat is clearly imprinted on my jock, and I rub my hand along it. It's one of my favorite parts of my body, sitting at 7.5 inches, it's one of the biggest ones I've seen. I turn to the side to reveal my large, muscular ass. The straps of my underwear extenuate the roundness, and I bite my lip in horniness.

After a bit more posing, I am finally satisfied and return to the shower. I remove one leg and then the other from my remaining garment and hop under cool water. It is chilly but refreshing, and I scrub quickly before shutting it off. I grab a towel and dry off before wrapping it around my waist. Unfortunately, all the school towels are very small, so it barely reaches the bottom of my ass. That's fine by me, though, because by this point everyone is always gone from the building. I walk back to the locker room to put on my clothes but freeze when I get there. Someone is still here, a fullback by the name of Liam, and he is looking right at me. He is also 18 and a senior, but I don't know him well, he has always seemed shy and antisocial and I don't know anyone who is friends with him. He is wearing nothing but compression pants and he is jacked. His muscles aren't quite as big as mine and he's not quite as tall, but he's still an elite specimen. What draws my eyes and makes my jaw drop, though, is the enormous imprint on his pants. They are pulled incredibly tight over his thick quads and leave nothing to the imagination.

He grins when he sees me and beacons me over. I hesitate, but give in and pad over to him. He doesn't speak, but lays his hand on my smooth chest and starts to slowly trail it down. I shiver in pleasure as his finger glide over my nipples and belly button. When he reaches my crotch, he hooks one finger into the towel and swiftly snatches it off me. I yelp and rush to cover myself, but he gently stops me. He lays three fingers between my pecs and gives a playful push. I fall back onto the bench and he giggles. My face blooms bright red, but I realize I want this to continue. He is so attractive, I can't look away from him. He blows me a kiss before turning around and slowly pulling down his compression pants. Bit by bit, his ass is uncovered, and I am transfixed. It is toned and smooth and enormous. Each cheek is the size of his face and beautifully round. If it wasn't before, my cock is now fully hard and straining to grow, even more, pre-cum leaking from the tip.

Liam's pants finally reach the ground, and he steps out of them languidly. In a fluid movement, he spins to face me and reveals the monster between his legs. It is much bigger than mine, at least ten inches long, and as thick as a soda bottle. He saunters towards me and I am rooted in my seat, saliva nearly dripping from my mouth. He reaches me and grasps my arm, pulling me upright. I am spun around, and I bend over to present my rear expectantly.

Liam runs his hands over my curvy ass before he gets down on his knees and aligns his face with my caboose. His tongue is warm and soft as it roams around my opening. I moan and a shiver runs through my body as it pokes into me briefly. He steps back and straightens up, pausing for a moment. I look over my shoulder and see him working his hands between his legs. I take a deep breath and look back forward just before his fat length slides between my buns. It's slick up to his balls with pre-cum and he dry-humping my crack, gyrating his hip sensually. My hole twitches in anticipation until I can hardly stand it.

At last, Liam carefully aligns his massive head with my opening and presses forward. He grips my hips and lets out a small grunt. My entrance has never stretched this wide before, and it takes a minute for the muscles to loosen. With a moan from both, Liam takes my anal virginity as his third leg plunges inside my body.

The penetration brings immediate, intense pain, and I whimper in distress. But as he presses deeper and deeper into me, a wave of warmth and pleasure washes through my body. My eyes roll back and my tongue lolls out as he slowly hilts himself in me. When his orbs finally slap my ass cheeks, he pauses for a moment, leaning over me. We both breathe deeply, our bodies warming the air between us.

He plants a light kiss on the back of my neck before swiftly withdrawing his weapon from my gut. He pulls out until just his head remains, and before I can catch my breath, he slams back into me. I let out I yelp as my body jerks forward but Liam just draws out and propels back into me.

With each thrust, bliss floods my mind. My brain functions begin to shut down until I can only focus on the beautiful hunk behind. He is using me to fulfill his sexual needs, and I am loving it. Our bodies are slick with sweat and we are panting but Liam continues to drive into me with reckless abandon.

It takes over half an hour for him to finally slow down. By the time he does, I can barely put together a complete thought. I am but a hole, a vessel for pleasure and lust. Liam comes to rest buried deep in me. His rod flexes and jerks, and I feel his whole body shiver as he cums. Our ecstatic moans echo around the room as his seed gushes into my stomach and coats my insides. My own sizeable dick rears to life and unleashes on the benches in front of me. His load fills me completely and when at last his mushroom head pops out of my gaping opening, his cum spills out of me and down my legs.

He releases his hands from around my waist and, with that last bit of contact severed, my muscles give out and I slump to the floor. I hear him chuckle behind me and then padding footsteps as he walks to the showers. I am left laying sprawled naked on the floor, cum still leaking out of me. With the little brain power I have left, I wonder what this could mean for me, can I ever go back to my old, heterosexual lifestyle? As my mind drifts into a semi unconscious fog, I know, this is what I need.

**********************************************************

Thank you for reading!