The Forbidden Staircase Ch. 04

Story Info
Sequel to "Old Cock." Mary Jones's detective adventures.
1.7k words
4.56
3.5k
00

Part 4 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSweetums
KSweetums
397 Followers

Chapter Four: Strange Beautiful Music

It was a sunny morning, and Mary drove her Packard convertible top down, the wind whipping her short blond bob as she sped down the country lanes towards Triple Forests and her new case. She had that deeply satisfied feeling of having been tied down, whipped, and thoroughly used by Jim in all three holes. She thought lustily of witnessing Edna enduring her similar treatment and seeing her expressions of surprise, excitement, and bone deep orgasm throughout. It had been even more beautiful and exciting than watching Margaret's rape. And then she relished the way the three of them had cuddled lovingly in sleep afterwards. She didn't think she had ever slept better.

She arrived deftly at the Triple Forests mansion and slowed to a halt in front of the garage. She climbed out and swung open the door, and finding plenty of empty room, parked her roadster inside where it wouldn't be rained on, and proceeded to walk to the front door and ring the bell.

A sleepy but smiling Imogene answered the door, "I'm so happy you've arrived Mary! It was another hard night for us last night!"

"I'm so sorry to hear that!" Mary sympathized. "Where are Selene and grandma?"

"Still resting. I got up because I knew you were coming, and I wanted to help you search the house."

"First things first," said Mary, pushing Imogene onto a couch in the front parlor. "Take off your panties and show me your vulva."

"Wait, what?"

"Now Imogene, we've discussed this," said Mary, pushing up Imogene's dress and starting to tug down her panties. "We mustn't be squeamish or we'll never solve this mystery! And right now, the biggest clue is right between your legs, silly. Now, scoot-scoot!" Imogene lifted her ass off the couch so that Mary could remove her undies. Sure enough, the eighteen-year-old's vulva was an angry and well-used-looking pink, and her anus looked not much better.

"How does it look, Mary?"

"Beautiful," replied Mary. "Everything will be fine, my darling. We're going to get to the bottom of this mystery! Now, do you remember anything specific about your ordeal?"

"I remember the crush of men and their heavy breathing. I remember how I couldn't move, how I couldn't get away!" she groaned.

"All right, Imogene, calm down." Mary got down on her knees between Imogene's spread thighs. "Next I'm going to try to stimulate your memory. Does this remind you of anything?" Time for my tongue to do some detective work, Mary thought. She began licking and kissing up and down Imogene's labia. Her friends puss smelled and tasted just as good as she'd imagined, tangy. This was making Mary dripping wet.

"Humm," replied Imogene. "Should you be doing this? I'm saving myself for marriage!"

"Relax! Do I look like a boy? Look," Mary said, whipping her own undies down and off and lifting her skirt, "I have a vagina just like you. This is the year 1930. Don't you know you can't lose your virginity to another girl? So keep saving yourself if you want," Mary added, returning to licking up the folds of Imogene's labia and now starting to gently tease her friend's clitoris with her tongue.

"Humm," said Imogene again. Mary saw Imogene's eyes flutter shut, and then her hands crept forward so that they were holding Mary's head firmly to her. They stayed like that for a while, Mary gently and wetly tonguing Imogene's clit and around her hood, Imogene ignoring what was happening situationally and instead losing herself in the incredible sensation. Imogene, say hello to lesbian loving, Mary thought.

Imogene began to whimper and buck her hips towards Mary's mouth. Mary could tell she was getting very desperately close. She stopped and asked Imogene, "Do you remember this sensation?"

"Yes, yes! But I don't know when or where," Imogene whimpered wild-eyed. "Please!"

The girl didn't even know what she was pleading for or why, but Mary knew. She went back to work on Imogene's clit. "Oooooooh! Urrrrrrr! Hmmmmmm!" cried Imogene as she had a long hip-thrusting orgasm on Mary's tongue. Finally, it was over, and she fell back onto the couch limp as a rag doll.

"What is going on here?" asked Aunt Selene from the doorway.

Mary discreetly wiped Imogene's juices off her face with the back of her hand and turned to face Selene. "I just examined Imogene for clues and found something interesting. You're next. Here, have a seat."

Selene crossed the room suspiciously and sat at the far end of the couch away from Mary, crossing her legs quickly. Mary crawled over to her on all fours until she was on her knees facing Selene. "Now, off with your panties," Mary ordered matter-of-factly.

"You can't be serious."

By the look in her eye, Mary knew it would probably take hours to painstakingly convince the older woman to behave and expose her privates for inspection and possible stimulation, in the interests of forensic science and solving the case, of course. If every step of her investigation was going to take days of convincing, she would run out of time, and these poor women would run out of pelvic wall resiliency. Luckily, she had guessed she might have problems with Selene, so she had taken the liberty of installing some post-hypnotic suggestions during yesterday's session. "Beelzebub!" Mary shouted, snapping her fingers.

Selene's eyes grew wide with shock and her face grew red with embarrassment as her own hands, seemingly of their own accord, deftly removed her panties. "What is happening?" Selene cried in dismay and embarrassment. "Only my doctor has ever seen..."

"Not your husband?"

"What are you suggesting? We always kept under the covers with the lights off like any good Christian couple."

"That's sad," remarked Mary, then said, "Jehoshaphat!" and snapped her fingers again. Selene put her heels up on the couch and, horrified, pulled up her skirt, presenting her bare vulva and anus for inspection. Indeed, it looked as though the fortyish woman's parts had taken an equally furious beating overnight as when she had inspected them yesterday. She glanced over at Imogene, who had begun gently snoring. These poor women were beat up and worn out!

Despite her deep embarrassment and confusion, as yesterday, a trickle of feminine lubrication escaped Aunt Selene's twat and trickled gently down to her anus. Mary reached out and ran her finger up between Selene's closed labia, and they opened right up, slick and shiny. Her fingers trailed strands of wetness as she removed them. "Has anyone ever pleasured you there with their mouth?"

"No never!" Selene replied vehemently, outraged. Mary had thought as much. Considering the indignant woman's attitude though, it was likely her own fault she'd never been orally pleasured rather than her late husband's. Rest in peace, Selene's late husband, Mary thought. May choirs of angels spread their labia for your tongue.

"See if this feels familiar," Mary instructed as she started gently licking and kissing her way around Selene's tortured vulva, slowly spiraling in on her clitoris. Selene's cunny had a rich meaty smell and flavor, quite a treat.

A tear rolled out of Selene's eye. "You're t-torturing me!" she whimpered, but her hips quivered and her toes curled, so Mary knew she was mostly lying. Mary continued her ministrations, hopefully firmly enough to excite Selene but gently enough not to further hurt her angry love box. "Begone, Satan!" whimpered Selene, her legs continuing to quiver with every lick of Mary's tongue, every suck of her lips.

As Mary continued to suck on Selene's juicy twat and firm, engorged clitoris, Selene's eyes shut tightly and her hands crept up to her ample breasts, exposed them, and started pinching and twisting her own nipples. Selene was shuddering and only a few licks away from her orgasm when Mary stopped the stimulation. "Do you remember this sensation?"

"Of course I do. What married woman doesn't? It's from when he's a little overexcited, a little too quick, a little hasty, a little rough. He leaves you like this, and it's a woman's lot to bear it."

"How awful," remarked Mary. "Well, that's a dead end. Well, I'll give you a choice now. Would you like me to finish you off?"

"You can do that?" asked Selene, and then she quietly whispered, "Please."

Mary went to careful loving work again on Selene's clitoris, making sure the whole area was wet and slippery. She rubbed the sides of Selene's ass gently with her hands and generally made love to the woman with her face. Selene's body vibrated with pleasure, her hips rolled, and then she finally let go of her inhibitions with a forceful cry, "AAAAAUGH!" After her huge orgasm, Mary could feel Selene's body relax on the couch and fall back.

Mary stood up, found her panties on the floor near Imogene, and stuffed them into her bag in the hallway. By the time she returned, both Imogene and Selene were snoring gently and peacefully. She left them in peaceful slumber and climbed the central stairs of the mansion in search of Grandma Petra's room.

Being a detective, Mary easily found Grandma Petra's room on the second level. The old woman was bright eyed and sitting up in bed. "How are you doing Grandma Petra? I'm Mary Jones, Imogene's friend. I'm a detective here to solve your mystery.

"My, a detective, and such a young girl," remarked Grandma Petra. "Please don't solve the mystery," she pleaded. "I love being mercilessly gangbanged! And the others can get used to it, it's not so hard. I'm taking over fifty loads a night now counting all holes, and each time, as they all leave exhausted, I beg them for more. I've never felt more alive!" Grandma Petra beamed and her merry eyes twinkled. Mary smiled politely, a bit taken aback.

"Don't be surprised, my moist little cupcake," Grandma Petra replied. "I've always wanted a lot. My husband was tireless in bed, God bless him, and would furthermore also offer me generously to others, both men and women, to keep me happy and satisfied in life. But he has been dead now some twenty years. Just because I'm older doesn't mean I don't need it just as bad. I was going crazy! My life was so miserable I wanted to die. Now, I get fucked in all three holes every night and sleep all day. I have an exquisite and satisfying sex life again now, finally!"

"Grandma, are you causing all this?" Mary asked suspiciously.

"Heavens no! If I were, I would keep all the men and their precious cum loads to myself! I love being too old to have children. They can really pour it into me."

(To be continued)

KSweetums
KSweetums
397 Followers