The Forbidden Staircase Ch. 07

Story Info
Sequel to "Old Cock." Mary Jones's detective adventures.
1.8k words
4.67
3.2k
1
0

Part 7 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSweetums
KSweetums
395 Followers

Chapter Seven: Visions of Fire

Mary Jones was laying on the rug in front of Imogene's aunt Selene, who was looking down at Mary's small and limber lover Bucky thrusting away in her joyously with his long dick. Mary held him tightly and delighted at the stretching of her insides and tug, tug, tug on her sensitive clit from his thrusts. Despite Selene's denials, Mary could see real envy in her eyes at every thrust of Bucky's hips.

She looked over to her left as Imogene fell to her knees next to them quivering in orgasm, two fingers buried in her virgin love tunnel, face and upper chest beet red from both embarrassment and passion. "I like when you watch us, Immy," Mary whimpered. She thrust a well-manicured finger into Imogene's agitated dripping quim to join Imogene's two. "I wish you felt okay about feeling it... in here." Imogene whimpered out another climax in response to this.

Aunt Selene looked hypnotized. Her eyes were wide and slobber dripped slowly from her ball gag as she helplessly watched Bucky, who was extremely fit and energetic, thrust rapidly and explosively into Mary's snatch. Mary smiled brightly at him as she shook with another orgasm, thinking thanks to Grandma Petra for having thoroughly milked Bucky only a short time ago, or with his enthusiasm, excitement, and obvious enjoyment of his current situation, he surely would have already cum by now. But he just kept pounding. Mary shuddered out another climax and let out a big loud whimper just to further express her enjoyment to Bucky and perhaps torment Selene with the extraordinary pleasure she was missing.

"Hey Mary," called out Grandma Petra, "Don't leave me out." The frail old woman was climbing out of bed naked. Mary was thankful that Imogene saw, went, and wrapped her own fluffy bathrobe around her grandmother. Imogene helped her grandmother to a chair where she could witness Bucky's energetic fucking of Mary from a close distance and see every drop of sweat, hear every gasp, and smell Mary's pungent exciting scent wafting up from the frenzy.

Imogene again settled into being transfixed by the energetic Bucky taking his pleasure on Mary and Mary's enraptured straining enjoyment of his every thrust. Grandma Petra spoke softly to her granddaughter, "Really, Imogene sweetie, you should let the boy take your virginity. I mean, look at him go! Your first time should be special, and I'm certain that Bucky would make it really special. He's so fit! I know he will be able to go again after he finishes in Mary. He will last even longer the next time, even in a virgin like you." Grandma's eyes crinkled in satisfaction at the thought of it.

"I would like to, grandma," Imogene whimpered, "But will a nice boy marry me if I'm not a virgin?"

"Is that what you're worried about?" Grandma Petra said. "Listen carefully, sweetie. You must not marry any man who would care about such a thing so much as to not marry you if he says he's in love with you. Don't ever marry a man like that."

"Okay, I guess so," answered Imogene. Selene shook her head vehemently. "Unless you want him next, Aunt Selene, I'd understand." Aunt Selene looked surprised at this.

Mary had switched to atop Bucky and was undulating in orgasm on him, and suddenly Bucky arched his back and held her hips to him as he climaxed and shot every drop of semen he could muster up into Mary's quivering tight chamber of ecstasy. After a moment where they relaxed their sweaty bodies and took each other in, Bucky signed to Mary, "This is what I always dreamed, to make love to a girl I can talk to."

"I'm sorry my signing is not better," said Mary, "I don't know any bad words, but I have some bad things to say," she signed, smiling deviously. "You had grandma and me, but I know you would also like this girl here, Imogene, and also this girl here, Selene. You are a boy, and boys always want all the girls, yes?"

Bucky replied with his own questions. "Is this some kind of trick question? I'm used to girls wanting me to themselves, so what are you up to?"

Mary signed thoughtfully, "I am a special girl who wants all the boys, or at least many boys, and also many girls. I want you to have many girls, too, and many boys, if you want."

"You can keep the boys," Bucky signed, "But I'll take the many girls. Sounds like a lot of work though!" He feigned exhaustion, and they laughed together and kissed. It seemed as though they were agreed on the kind of relationship they'd have.

Mary signed, smiling, "Where to start? Selene hasn't had a boy in three years. Imogene has never had a boy in her front hole. Make it gentle and special for Imogene. She's my best friend."

"I think Selene should be first," reasoned Bucky in sign. "Imogene can anticipate, and it will only be better for her when she has her first experience. Not having it for so long after having a taste, that's hell. I should stop that suffering first."

Mary climbed off Bucky and held her dripping snatch with a corner of her bathrobe. She took off Selene's ball gag and explained to her, "Bucky agrees you should end your long suffering and have a man inside you again. You'll feel so much better about everything afterwards." Mary began untying Selene as well.

"But what then?" asked Selene, "Just more loneliness?"

"Can Bucky live here, grandma?" asked Mary.

"Certainly," Petra answered, "The more the merrier!"

"The girls want you to stay," signed Mary to Bucky, "Will you stay with them?"

"What about you?" asked Bucky.

"Imogene and I are only visitors," Mary replied, "But we live in town. I will be happy to visit often, and I'm sure that once Imogene feels it, you know, she'll visit. I wish I knew the signs."

"Don't worry," signed Bucky, "I'll teach you. This is the sign for fuck."

"Fuck!" signed Mary. "After you fuck Imogene, she will visit."

"Okay, I'll stay," signed Bucky.

"He's staying!" announced Mary. Grandma Petra got down on the rug and hugged him. Mary finished untying Selene.

Aunt Selene said, "All right then, I'm just going to think of him as my husband. I know he isn't exactly, but I must, if you all don't mind. This is my wedding night. All right, Bucky, take me."

Mary taught Aunt Selene the signs for "Take me." Imogene and grandma learned them as well. Now, when Aunt Selene signed "Take me," Bucky smiled and embraced her and gently pulled her down onto the rug next to him. Mary took Selene's seat to watch. Grandma and Imogene also pulled up their chairs.

Now that she'd made the decision, Aunt Selene was clearly desperate, signing, "Take me! Take me!" over and over again. Mary surmised and signed to Bucky that Selene was not familiar with anything other than being used as a fuck-hole in the pitch dark by her husband without any foreplay, so she was probably merely confused by Bucky's actions.

Bucky, being a considerate lover handling an emotionally fragile woman, was going slow, undressing Selene, kneading her breasts and sucking her brown nipples to hardness, and nuzzling her untrimmed brown bush before starting to gently lick her vulva, focusing slowly on the clitoris. By then, Selene had stopped signing frantically and was grabbing handfuls of the rug, her hips undulating helplessly as she began to orgasm under Bucky's tongue.

As Selene climaxed wetly over and over to Bucky's cunnilingual ministrations, the two girls and grandma naturally responded to the exciting scene. Grandma Petra was drawing on her wet and Bucky's semen still leaking from her drooping cooter to make her whole clitoral area wet and slick. Then she was rapidly stroking wetly across the whole area with four fingers, sometimes spanking it to edge herself. Her other hand played fondly with the teat of one sunken tit.

Imogene went to her reliable strategy of two fingers in herself. Mostly she just jiggled them, not pushing in or out. As she got close, she would yank. Her other hand traveled back and forth on her bouncy perky breasts and small pink teats. After cumming, her breast hand would sometimes venture down and stroke through her ample blonde bush as she calmed and readied for her next climb.

Mary was rough in masturbating, suiting her degenerate nature. She moved her whirring electric massager around the area of her vulva and anus with one hand, stopping every once in a while when she got to a good part. The other hand she pushed into her mouth to gag herself, or she slapped her tits or pinched her teats. The massager was very effective, and she mewed in orgasm frequently from this.

Bucky was rock hard again from the smell of Selene's strong scent filling his senses and from the contagious excitement of the four women crowded close to him. Now that Bucky had stopped licking her, Selene had reflexively "assumed the position," legs slightly up and spread, head turned away, eyes tightly shut. Bucky reached up and gently turned Selene's head to look at him. Selene opened her eyes and looked at Bucky. Maintaining eye contact, Bucky slowly thrust into Selene as she climaxed.

Tears streamed out of Selene's eyes as she watched Bucky and orgasmed as the thrill of his cock slowly stretched her yearning mature cunny wider and deeper than ever before. Selene's tears were tears of joy, Mary surmised, but also tears of giving up a great burden of fear, guilt, loneliness, and anger. These were very complicated and healing tears, and Mary was deeply moved seeing them shed even as she climaxed sympathetically with Selene. Soon all four women were moaning and teary together in this beautiful moment.

It was nighttime by then, and after watching and giving herself a few more orgasms, grandma relaxed in her chair and soon fell asleep. Mary remembered that Imogene, her aunt, and her grandmother were all still exhausted from their previous nocturnal problems. Mary turned off her massager, carried grandma to bed, and tucked her in warmly. By then Imogene was lagging as well, touching herself gently while watching the couple with drooping eyes. Mary covered Imogene with her bathrobe retrieved from grandma so that she wouldn't get a chill.

Bucky, drenched in sweat, was still going strong atop Selene. Selene, for her part, was clearly exhausted and overwhelmed, but still excited and climaxing regularly. She would turn away and shut her eyes periodically and then look back and stare into Bucky's eyes as she orgasmed. Since Imogene was half asleep in her chair, Mary saw that this was becoming increasingly a private moment for Bucky and Selene. Mary climbed into bed next to grandma and promptly fell asleep.

(To be continued)

KSweetums
KSweetums
395 Followers