The Forbidden Staircase Ch. 09

Story Info
Sequel to "Old Cock." Mary Jones's detective adventures.
1.9k words
4.65
3.2k
1
0

Part 9 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSweetums
KSweetums
396 Followers

Chapter Nine: The Costume Party

"You strike me as a girl who always knows too much," the masked man grunted, fucking Mary hard and deep. The lusty teen girl detective's first orgasm was from the fact that the supposedly anonymous, forty-something, very fit man fucking her with tremendous force had a gratifyingly thick and hard dick and knew how to use it. Her second orgasm, immediately following, was that she knew this man to be Special Agent Bertrand Dorff, the lead investigator on the white slavery case where she was the star witness. It was all kinds of wrong for them to be having contact of any kind, much less intimate sexual contact, technically, but it felt all kinds of right. This especially turned her on, she being a law and order type.

"Wrong again. My name is not Cassandra," teased Mary. She could feel from Dorff's excitement that he also knew who he was fucking and how wrong it was, and an extra little dash, she supposed, from cheating on the wife indicated by the wedding ring he wore. Being a man with a pulse, and quite a handsome one in a rough way in her opinion, he had probably dreamed about plundering her tight teen snatch since the moment they first locked eyes. Without speaking, he had taken the initiative by pushing her into this side room at the party and had thrown her down on the settee. Knowing who he was also, she had whimpered with excitement at that point and spread her legs, showing him she was wearing no panties and was dripping wet for him. He had pulled out his raging hard-on and speared her, and they had been going at it like maniacs ever since.

Mary, bent back on the settee in a side-room mere steps away from the center of the raging party, orgasmed again at the naughtiness of it, and Dorff was quaveringly close to his own orgasm at the naughtiness of it as well. She and the dashing federal agent were both excellent detectives, so although they had been thoroughly anonymized by their glittery masks and costumes to any civilians at the party, they knew darn well who anyone else at the party was at a glance. Given this, they had both been orbiting each other for the last several minutes looking for an opportunity to misbehave.

Dorff had been desperate to have Mary since the moment he had first laid eyes on her, but being a professional, he had resisted until now. But now, seeing her anonymously thrilling every male partygoer with her scantily short party dress and obvious lack of panties, both his identity and hers likely a secret, he could resist her charms no longer.

Now Dorff had Mary where he had always dreamed, legs spread wide and whimpering at every thrust, his balls boiling and ready to inseminate her. He was pounding straight down into her delightful grasping snatch, preparing to let everything go into her. He growled as he thrust down hard into her and unleashed a torrent of semen deep into her. Her outthrust legs shook again in orgasm as the forty-something man's improbably large load began to leak out around the seal between his gratifyingly thick dick and her impossibly tight teenage vagina.

Dorff had Mary pinned as they slowly dripped on the settee. She made small talk. "How goes the case?"

"You know who I am? Well, of course you do. The case, you ask? Good, good," he answered, "I need you more. Do you mind?" He started thrusting in her again, his dick still iron hard and thick. His giant load coated his dick with white froth and spilled out down her ass crack in gobs and streams.

"Please, I don't mind, I want it," Mary whimpered, "Use me. And after the case, if you don't mind, can you use me more? I want to become a federal agent." She was asking him about her job prospects now, but this was important enough to interject, because more than anything else, she wanted to become a government agent, even if that had to be officially unofficial.

"I'll be asking you," breathed Dorff, grunting with pleasure as he accelerated in Mary, "Count on it." Maybe she shouldn't have orgasmed hearing this, but she did, a long whimpering one. Perhaps it was the caring in his voice, but probably not. The elation she felt at his answer made her sexual excitement from him pounding her that much more intense.

After Dorff had finished twenty minutes of hard work and countless Mary orgasms to get to shaking, straining, and unloading into her tight snatch a second time, they rested a bit. The dedicated young sleuth broke the silence again, saying, "I could use your help in solving a mystery. One of our houseguests, a young man, disappeared last night."

"Under what circumstances?" Dorff responded, immediately intrigued. Perhaps it was a security threat to one of the high-profile guests he was there to protect.

"He disappeared, naked, from my dear girlfriend's bed after deflowering her."

"That can be scary for a young man. Are you sure he didn't simply run away of his own accord?"

"Not entirely, but he didn't strike me as that kind of lad. I think he was kidnapped."

"Well, luckily, I have a new apparatus that might shed light, literally, on the situation. Let's go fetch it from my car." It was in a suitcase. Mary directed him to drag it up to grandma's room so they could start there. The room was deserted since grandma was downstairs playing the organ for her guests as well as the organs of her guests. The device was called a portable ultraviolet lamp.

In the light of this lamp, they could see the whole progression of last night. They could see Bucky dripping his way over to the rug where Selene had been seated. They saw a big splash where he had fucked Mary on the rug and another brighter one where he had fucked Selene afterwards. "Wow, this guy got around," marveled Dorff, "Not that I'm judging." There were a few drip marks from Mary climbing into grandma's bed from the other side.

There were drips from the Selene splash leading out the door and down the hall to Imogene's room. They peeked into the room and found Imogene in there being energetically fucked missionary style by the governor of Illinois, a distinguished older man. Imogene was squeaking in pleasure with every thrust, obviously enjoying pussy sex tremendously now that the floodgates had opened for her. A couple of men were also in there standing against the wall. Perhaps they were the governor's aides? Perhaps they were next in line?

The wrestling lovers and waiting men paid very little attention to Mary and Dorff as they quietly closed the door so as not to disturb the important man at his work in the shrieking, orgasming near-virgin. His two staid but salivating bodyguards were also too distracted by Imogene's blonde naked pulchritude writhing under their man and shrieking wetly with pleasure to notice Mary's and Dorff's intrusion.

After they left the room, Dorff mentioned, "Well, there goes my theory as to where my wife had gotten to. She likes powerful men."

"Certainly not with so many handsome, virile younger men at the party," Mary surmised.

Dorff chuckled, "You're probably right." Luckily, they didn't need to use the lamp in the room to follow the trail, they saw. From the marks in the hallway, they could see the signs of Bucky's arrival and then his dripping departure much later, at high speed, possibly being carried.

"Look here. There used to be a rug here. The drops end abruptly, so I would guess his kidnappers, and you're right, they must have been kidnappers, rolled him up in it and carried him off from here. I'm sorry we didn't find him... er... miss," Dorff said, not wanting to name Mary for fear of being overheard, "But at least we know more. Oh, there's my wife now." They heard some rising cries of excitement and climax from a nearby bedroom.

They peeked in to see Dorff's wife pinned down to a bed being fucked vigorously by Mary's friend Don from the petting party. The distinguished masked lady was sucking another of her young friends, Ralph, and a third, Chuck, was receiving a handjob. Dorff and Mary shut the door quietly, smiling at each other.

The party continued in full swing, and having done what she could for the time being to locate Bucky, Mary threw herself into the fray with abandon. Dorff, for his part, ran off to sample as many of the other white slavery victims as possible, delighting in the illicit danger of it. He was, after all, a lawman.

The staying power of women compared to men is amazing, Mary thought to herself, with man after man hammering her for longer and shorter periods of time and filling her with their cream, many of these incidents right out in the middle of the ballroom floor on a settee somebody had dragged there just to fuck her on. The fierce teen vixen had been through twelve men since Dorff and only felt stronger and stronger. She had no intention of slowing down until every last boy and man at the party was completely drained, collapsed, and asleep.

The men, for their part, were outrageously excited that she, a young beautiful girl of obvious natural fertility, would let them fuck her without a condom and cum deep in her pussy to the extent that after the twelve of them, a veritable river of cum and froth had flowed out of her tight slick quim and oily receptive anus to run all over the settee and onto the floor.

Mary was on her knees on the settee with her arms braced on the back of it and waiting and shaking her ass to attract her next insemination in either hole or both. That's when a pair of strong hands grabbed each of her ass cheeks and a thrilling large new penis rammed into her tingling quim, lodged in her to the limit, and then started vigorously mating with her for their mutual delight.

Mary climaxed with a wet shriek within the first few strokes of this magnificent cock and kept cumming as the man hammered her relentlessly. She heard a familiar woman's voice cry out, "That's it honey darling, give it hard to that nasty little slut!" It was Margaret's voice, her housekeeper's. But it couldn't be, because Margaret and her father were in Chicago.

Her father! Mary jumped in shock, and the man's dick missed and bent painfully on her backside. The quick-witted sleauth whipped around to see that it was indeed her friend Margaret, and it had been her own father that had been giving her a pussy pounding she'd never forget!

Mary considered her options. They obviously didn't know it was her. Neither did anyone else. If she at this moment suddenly objected to this coupling due to incest in front of fifty of the most rich and powerful men in the state and their wives, her father would be ruined! There was only one thing for it.

She lay back on the settee, spread her legs beckoningly for her own father, and begged, "Fuck me daddy! I mean, sir."

(To be continued)

KSweetums
KSweetums
396 Followers