The Forbidden Staircase Ch. 15

Story Info
Sequel to "Old Cock." Mary Jones's detective adventures.
2.4k words
4.44
2.6k
2
0

Part 15 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSweetums
KSweetums
397 Followers

Chapter Fifteen: Men At Work

"Mary, I never imagined..." gasped a shocked Deputy Thomas Katz. It was now some early hour of the morning, and she had taken him into the Triple Forests mansion so that they could check on Imogene, Selene, and Grandma Petra. Most of the revelers had cleared off, but the main room was still a scene of debauchery. It was quiet except for the snoring since all the remaining partygoers were passed out in various stages of undress.

A woman had taken Mary's place on the settee and was passed out with cum dripping from her snatch onto the settee and the floor. A few other passed out women looked just as thoroughly used, their legs still spread, cum pouring out of their wet gaping holes. The women tended to be fully nude except for masks. Men were similarly passed out around the room, mostly fully dressed, all with their limp dicks hanging out of their pants or their pants down.

"It's usually tidier in here than this," remarked Mary, and dragged Katz, stunned, up the stairs to Imogene's room. She was sitting vigil with Grandma Petra, who seemed to be sleeping peacefully but was still unrevivable with the usual shouting and cheek patting, even smelling salts. Imogene hadn't been able to find Margaret. Mary was concerned about them both, but there was nothing to do at the moment about Margaret. Perhaps she was safe with Dorff. Grandma Petra was right there in dire need.

"There's no time to lose, Immy!" Mary declared, and dived between Grandma Petra's unresponsive legs to lick and suck her snatch. Twenty minutes later, Mary's tongue was sore, but grandma was stirring. Since Imogene was a relative, Mary required Katz's help to continue grandma's resuscitation uninterrupted. Mary taught him that it wasn't called "that deely-bopper at the top of the hole," it was called a "clitoris." She encouraged him right up to the end, "You're getting it Thomas! She's orgasming! She's orgasming! Oh good work," she praised.

Once grandma had revived, she somehow insinuated herself into Mary's bedroom party which she had originally planned to only include herself, Imogene, and Katz. They retired to grandma's big bed, which as she'd promised, indeed had plenty of room for them all. Since Imogene was barely not a virgin and had been fucked resoundingly a good part of the evening and Mary had just been gangbanged fairly continuously by a dozen men for hours, the well-rested Petra cheerily went first.

Petra handled Deputy Katz's straining erection from having just smelled and tasted her for a good quarter hour. "Oh, aren't you a big muscular boy," she praised. "Yes, I'm ready sweetheart, of course, after all that work you just did! I'm dripping! Have a feel, see? Now- uhhH! Aren't you a big- oh Christ! Oh how you fill me... not since my late husband, God rest his soul... and only in his heyday... guh! Guh! Guh! Guh! And so energetic! Oh feel that rump! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yesyesyesyes-AHH!" From there, she became incoherent. He found that her vagina was fully up to the task of slickly gripping his rather large member with a loving gentleness that allowed him to thrill her to several additional loud appreciative crises before he gratefully and with thorough delight unleashed his quite pent-up load into her barren and therefore appropriately completely open womb.

Their ardor fired by watching Katz's muscular back and ass ripple as he fucked Petra as well as imagining the pleasure behind her joyful shouts, Mary and Imogene played a quick game of threesies to determine who would have him next, and Mary won. The versatile girl detective deep-throated Katz to hardness in a nonce, and, mounting him like a cowgirl with him on his back, rode him to a series of powerful orgasms for herself.

"Oh Deputy! Oh Deputy! Oh Deputy! AAAHH!" Being a law and order girl, Mary loved being able to shout this.

Mary managed Katz well, and received five resounding climaxes on his wonderfully forceful cock, so she decided not to finish him, but instead turn him over to Imogene, who was practically vibrating with lust by then. Imogene's cries were the best, because his size and fitness took her places she had not imagined, and her throaty cries of wonder were instantly recognizable as unique to that enviable situation. "Oh Deputy Katz, Thomas, oh it's very... oh big! Gentle jeepers! Oh golly! You're not all the way?? AUGH! Oh I don't think I... oh... mmm... huh... huuuh... mmm-aha! Mama! Mama! Mm-AAAAUGH!!"

Allowing Katz reasonable breaks to drink water, urinate, and so forth, as well as at least five minutes between each of his labors, Mary with her expert oral skills kept him going in all six of their holes until dawn. All three women prepared their sinister entrances with generous dollops of shortening to ease his way. Mary loved it well enough in her behind, but she was envious of the women of Imogene's and Petra's lineage, who appeared to derive almost as much satisfaction in the back as the front. Grandma was especially appreciative of having her pooper pounded, as she had been constipated from the terrible knock-out medication Humpf had given her, and Katz's vigorous attention to this area of her anatomy allowed her to have a very satisfactory bowel movement afterwards.

At dawn, the three younger members of the foursome rose, leaving grandma to sleep peacefully and dream of deputies pulling her over again and again. While sipping coffee in the kitchen, Mary spotted Humpf with her eagle eye rushing out the front door of the mansion. He could only have another signed contract! The three rushed out the door after the conniving little man, who sped off in his car. Ordering Katz to stay and guard Triple Forests, she retrieved her much faster and nimbler roadster from the garage and blazed off with Imogene in chase of Humpf.

Humpf had wised up and was not going right down the street this time. He drove on and on through town and countryside, Mary in hot pursuit. Both of them almost crashed when they encountered a crew of workers repairing the road. Both cars made it through, but she realized it was too dangerous to pursue him at high speed like this any further, so she pulled up beside him and fought to push him off the road and stop him. They both ran off the road. Humpf hit a tree. Mary went off and down a hill into a ditch.

Mary's car was stuck but otherwise undamaged. They walked up the hill to find that Humpf was groggy but without major injury, and his car was destroyed. She found the contract in his coat pocket and tore it up. She and Imogene left Humpf there and walked back towards the nearest town, looking for any opportunity to find and use a telephone to call for assistance.

The first assistance they encountered was the road crew they and Humpf had nearly run down. Begging for forgiveness, the two delectable teens pleaded for the six-man crew to drive them in their truck to the scene of the accident and push her car out of the ditch and up the hill back onto the roadway. "I don't know, we're kind of busy," said Corny, the foreman. It was short for Cornelius.

"If you do us this favor, I'll repay you in kind," promised Mary.

"In kind?" asked Corny. "What do you mean, Mary?"

"Since I need all of you big strong men to pull my roadster out of a ditch," Mary explained, "I'll allow each of you to crash your roadsters into my ditch, crash them until they're fully wrecked, if you know what I mean." For emphasis, she threw open her bathrobe and displayed her astonishing teen pulchritude to the men's hungry eyes, and Imogene, following Mary's lead, did the same, but with a great deal more trepidation. It was coming in handy that in their haste to chase Humpf, they were still dressed in their bathrobes.

There was a low murmur of astonishment and joy from the assembled men. Mary continued, "I'm the one guaranteeing satisfaction to all in exchange for your labor. My friend Imogene's participation is entirely up to her."

"Oh Imogene," whimpered one of the men.

"You know what?" said Corny, "We've got all the time in the world."

The workmen whisked the appreciative teens back to the scene of the accident and had Mary's car back on the roadway in a matter of minutes. They all met up back at the road crew's work site where the crew had a modest tent. There, the men drew straws to see in what order the men would receive their reward. Roscoe got the longest straw, so he took a smiling Mary on his arm, for he was quite handsome and muscular, and they fairly skipped into the tent and shut the flap. Because of Mary's higher voice, she could be clearly heard by all assembled, but Roscoe, speaking in low calming tones, could not. "Sure, have some of that tit. Num!" Then, "Yes, I like it down there... oh my gosh... yes great... oh you... oh Christ! I'm going to already!" Then there was some quiet. Then, "Don't stop... don't stop... oh right ohmygod a- HAAHH! UUH! EEEEAAH!" Then it was quiet. "Yes wonderful," she giggled. "Oh my. Slowly... no I'm fine... watch this!" There was a loud groan from Roscoe at this point, then a giggle from Mary. "Yes... okay yes... my Lord... oh yeah... Yes. Yes! More! Yes-yes. Oof!" Then, "Yes... yes..." and some moans from Mary. "Oh you fill me up so good... yes you fill me up so good... I love that cock... YOUR cock! Yes... HAH! HAH! HAH! HAH! HAH! HAH! HAH! HAH! HAH! HAH! DO IT! DO IT! STAY IN FOR FUCK'S SAKE! STAY IN! BREED ME! BREED ME! AAAAAAAAAUUUUGH!"

Mary and Roscoe emerged from the tent a few minutes later smiling, laughing, hugging, and kissing each other. A careful observer would notice a trickle of ejaculate running down the inside of her left leg to her slipper. Imogene and the rest of the men looked very flushed. Mary apologized, "I'm sorry I couldn't have been quieter."

Imogene had an announcement. "Mary, each of these five wonderful gentlemen have asked me to accompany them in turn into their tent, and I've agreed, if it's not too much of a curve for you." This made perfect sense to Mary, who knew men always preferred to gain what they had to chase rather than accept what was given them.

With a little wistfulness, since each of these six men were big, handsome, muscular, and in the prime of life, Mary said, "Okay by me, Immy. Knock yourself out." She turned to the men and had strong words for them. "Imogene was a virgin just this previous morning," she warned them. "If any of you fail to provide her with a thoroughly and resoundingly positive sexual experience, I swear I'll have your testicles for tambourines. Now, any of you can back out of this arguably challenging task and have me instead on your own terms. Any of you who still want to take on Imogene, despite my serious warning and requirement, step forward." All five men stepped forward, much to Mary's satisfaction, for she had clearly not overrated the quality of these men on first glance.

First it was Reggie's turn in Imogene. "Oh you want right in? Oh yes c'mon I'm r- oho! Jeepers! Oh you're an excited one! Yes? Yes! Yes-yes-yes-yes-yes-yes-yesAHHHHH! Yes! Yes! Yes! AAAAAAGHHHHH!" Then there was silence for a bit. "Again? You can do that? Yes please! Yes! More! Oh Christ! Oh no my gosh! Yes you do! Yes you do! Yours! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" Many yesses, cries, and low moans later, "AAAAAAUGH!" as Roger finished a second time. A minute later, Imogene emerged from the tent with a big smile and a thumbs up.

Doug, Corny, and Jerry all took their turns, and for each, Imogene's orgasmic shouts came with increasing frequency and loudness. All three of these gentlemen, based on Imogene's vocal appreciation of it, took their time with all of Imogene's erogenous zones so that Imogene was whimpering for their cocks by the time they started with their own pleasure.

Irvin, the last of the men, appeared to surpass all the rest. After abundant foreplay, here's how it went. This time, Mary was peeking, and Irvin entered Imogene from behind on her hands and knees, "Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! Oh God! I love it! Yeah I love it! I love it too. Ah-huh! Ah-huh! Ah-huh! AH-HUH? UUH! Oh shit! Oh God I can't remember going, AIEEE!" At this point, Imogene climaxed and shuddered. Irvin held her to him as she shook.

When Imogene was done, Irvin started up again. She screamed, "OH! No, no never! Oh my God! Oh shit... yeah... UH! UH! UH! UHH! AAH! AAH!" She orgasmed again, and he kept pounding this time, as she cried, "Oh... Oowuhunh... oh... okay all day... oh God... well... okay... uhmmm... oh shit... oh shit... OH... UH! UH! AH! AH! AH! AH! Ah. Ah. Ah. Euh! Euh! Uh! Oo!"

Then another orgasm hit Imogene, and she cried in amazement as it rolled through her, "Huh... oh God... oh my God... mmm! Mmm! Mmhuhuh!" She shook really hard as Irvin held her again. Then, clearly excited, he raced forward, and she cried out, "AAH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH!" This produced another long vocal orgasm in her, "OH... oh God... UH..."

At this point, Irvin shifted Imogene onto her back so he was pounding straight down into her with her legs spread wide. Almost immediately, she started climaxing and climaxing, groaning, "mmm... mmm! Mmm! Mmm! AH! AH! AH... OH God... oh GOD... ohgod! Ohgod! Ohgod! Ohgod! AUGH! UH! OH-oh God yeah! AAH! AAHUH! Oh God! Mmm... ooo... damn... oh... oh God... ooh... mmm... mmMMM... mmMHM... mmm... uhh! Uhh! Uhh! Oh SHIT! OH God."

Finally, Irvin ejaculated into Imogene with a shudder as she clearly felt it and whimpered, "ohgod hah hah hah AH mmm. Mhmm." Mary peeked intently through the tiny gap in the tent wall and finished quietly with them, holding her breath, turning pink, teeth gritted, two fingers jerking firmly into her slick yearning baby hole.

(To be continued)

KSweetums
KSweetums
397 Followers