The Forbidden Staircase Ch. 16

Story Info
Sequel to "Old Cock." Mary Jones's detective adventures.
1.9k words
4.51
2.6k
2
0

Part 16 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSweetums
KSweetums
395 Followers

Chapter Sixteen: Trapped!

It was early afternoon when Mary and Imogene returned to Triple Forests. Deputy Katz reported that Grandma Petra was still safe upstairs, but there was still no sign of James, Mary's father, Margaret, their housekeeper and lover, or Bucky, the wild deaf and mute boy that the Triple Forests women had tamed. All the partygoers and helpers were accounted for and had departed, leaving only Katz on guard and Grandma Petra and Aunt Selene in the mansion.

Mary and Imogene found Aunt Selene wandering the house looking for her new husband Bucky. Selene had locked herself in her room to escape the revelry of the previous evening, but now she was wailing her new husband's name in every corner of the mansion in the hope of hearing a cry for help back. Mary and Imogene assured Selene they would find Bucky together. The three looked in on Grandma Petra, who was still safe and resting in her bed, and who told them she had heard mysterious noises above her room in the attic.

Mary, followed by Imogene and Selene, climbed the rickety attic ladder and opened the scuttle hatch to climb into the attic. The attic was surprisingly free of dust, for an attic. There was a telescope pointing out an attic window. Through the telescope, Mary could see the Streamview Rectory, for it was a clear day. She noticed there was a distinct bulge in the turf leading all the way up the hill from the rectory to the house. Could it indicate the secret passage she had been searching for?

One half of the attic space was partly walled off, with a low shelf running along that wall. There were nine large holes in the wall, perhaps large enough for a girl to crawl through. Imogene looked through the holes and saw some kind of infernal device on the other side. Mary identified it as a giant version of the hypnosis machine she'd found in the red-walled basement, and the timer next to it said the device was set to switch on in fifteen minutes!

"There's no time to lose!" cried Mary, and leapt up on the shelf to try to scramble and squeeze through the hole at the end of the wall to shut off the timer before it could turn on the hypnosis machine and cause dire consequences. Imogene picked the hole right next to her to try to squeeze through, while Selene tried for the hole right next to Imogene.

Once all three women had stuffed themselves into the holes and were wiggling their way through, a big weight slammed down on their backs, trapping them. Mary heard gears cranking behind them, and suddenly two slip-knotted ropes fell around her ankles and tightened, pulling her legs roughly up and apart. "Oh no!" cried Selene. "It's one of daddy's infernal sex constructions!"

There lay Mary, Imogene, and Selene, trapped tummy down on a table by the holes they had been trying to squeeze through and by a weight pressing on their backs, their legs pulled up and apart, in an ingenious sex trap designed by Imogene's late grandfather. Perhaps the secret of escaping it died with him. But wait. Mary saw a lever over near her left hand labeled "Stockade release." She couldn't quite reach it though.

Suddenly there were footsteps behind them, men's footsteps. "Look what we have here, boys!" said an alto voice Mary recognized as Humpf's. "Well, if it ain't stuck up old Aunt Selene."

Mary heard the sound of panties ripping and a screech from Aunt Selene, "Don't touch me in there, you cad!"

"And the virginal heiress, Imogene, with no panties! Are you a little slut now, sugar?"

Imogene shrieked and cried, "No don't touch me there!"

"And finally, the piece de resistance, Mary Jones, stuck like a pig in a fence. And no panties neither, but I'd expect as much from a whore like you." Two of the little man's fingers rammed roughly into her slot, which was thankfully moist enough to not be hurt by the intrusion.

Mary merely grunted softly, not wanting to give the little man the satisfaction of a surprised cry. "Good afternoon, Humpf. You'll pay for this."

"Hmm. Who should I nail first? I'm thinking... you!"

Selene shrieked. "He's inside me, Mary! Ugh that awful man is pumping his disgusting thing in me! Oh, I can feel his dirty baby maker sliding up and down inside me, stroking my insides! Oh it's stroking me... oh..."

"How about you, Mr. Harris, Thomas, which one would you prefer?" asked Humpf, already starting to puff with his exertions in Selene.

Thomas Harris spoke, and Mary recognized him instantly as the man with the deformed ear, "I'm thinking... this one!"

"Oh God oh Jesus Mary help me!" Imogene cried as Thomas's long, thin member, which Mary knew well, rammed into her tight slice of heaven with a wet sluicing noise and a grunt from Thomas.

"We left the best for last," Humpf tittered, puffing away in Selene. "Do it Petey!"

"RARRR!!" A giant penis that felt more like a fat boy's fist and forearm forced open Mary's petite but luckily very slippery twat, stalled out, and then with firm force punched her in the stomach through her forced open twat. It was mercifully quick.

"OOOUUUUUGH!!" Mary cried in astonishment more than pain. She imagined it would feel like this to have a baby, except backwards. It felt like the end of a baseball bat with two bowling balls tied to the handle of it was ramming into her with increasing speed. She felt her intravaginal muscles strain painfully. She liked pain way too much, though, and therefore climaxed instantly and wetly, "AAAAAUUUIGH!"

"Oh he's squirting his filthy fluids into me!" shrieked Selene. "Get your fingers out of my dirty hole, you degenerate! No man has ever done such a disgusting, humiliating thing to me!"

"Seems like we have an anal virgin!" crowed Humpf. "I've already had my turn in this little slut, but you boys should definitely enlighten her, heh, heh, heh." He chuckled, and by the sound of it walked over to where Petey was having his way with Mary. "Hurry up, you big dumb oaf! I want a turn! How are you doing Mary? Feeling it?"

"I LIVE FOR THIS SHIT!" Mary screamed, climaxing by way of response, "UUUUAAAAAHH!"

"RRRRAAAAH!" roared Petey in delighted release, no longer able to last in Mary's snapping thrumming orgasming hole.

Hot ejaculate filled Mary with hot globby pulses of abuse like a hydraulic ram. "HHRRUUUGH!" she yowled in immediate orgasm in response to the hot sensory overload, trying to thrash, but she was held firmly in place by the trap and by Petey's giant hands and penis. Then he retreated slowly, almost reluctantly it seemed, and it felt to her like he left behind a weeping gape in her body the size of the Holland Tunnel.

Something was immediately spanking Mary's ass and sliding around back there, and vaguely inside her. It was Humpf. She could barely feel his tiny weenie in her numb pussy now that Petey had opened her so thoroughly. Now that Petey had departed, she could hear again, and she heard Imogene struggle futilely to resist the pleasurable stimulation of Thomas's cock. "No!" cried Imogene, "You can't touch me up there! You can't... AH! AH! AH! AH! AUGHHHH!" Imogene cried in climax. "No! No! No! No! Nuh! Nuh! Huh! Huh! MmmmmUUUUHHH!" and another one.

"UGH!" cried Thomas, ejaculating into Imogene, succumbing to the succulent twisting of her orgasming slit.

"Mmmmmmhuhuh!" cried Imogene, orgasming helplessly once more as she felt Thomas's hot semen fill her. Then she cried, "Uuuuuuuuhhh!" as he withdrew.

There are no letters of the alphabet to capture what came next. When Petey thrust his fully erect penis, still thankfully slick with Mary's copious emissions as well as his own, into Imogene, she let out a sound like a thousand parakeets being crushed under a board, like fingernails scraping across the fabric of the universe, like when the front doors open on the morning of a clearance sale at Macy's. It was the pure sound of astonishment, and it continued unabated as Petey had his way with Imogene swiftly and forcefully so that the whole room shook.

Through the clamor, Mary could barely make out the complaints of Selene to Thomas, "What are you doing, you evil man! No, get that grease, no! Not between my buttocks! Oh! Stop! Get your filthy fingers out of there! That hole is only for the bathroom, you filthy depraved man! Oh no more!!! Oh you're stretching me! I'll have an accident, you monster!"

Mary could have reached the lever during the time Petey was having her, but she hadn't been able to muster the presence of mind. These other men had to fuck her forcefully enough for her to reach the lever! "Get to work, you little shit!" she immediately screamed at Humpf! "Fuck me harder!

"She's loving it, boys!" cried Humpf, "Don't worry little muffin! Daddy Humpf will give you your sticky present soon enough! Give it to 'em boys!"

At this, Petey's shaking of the entire house redoubled and Imogene's sounds went from their previously more melodic tones to sounds more like a combination of cars swerving to avoid a pileup on the highway, those same cars being crushed at a junkyard, and a cage full of wild turkeys being fed to a pool of hungry piranha.

"No! No! It doesn't go there!" Selene shrieked as Thomas thrust into her greased rectum. "Help! Helll! Hhhhh! Ammmm! Mmmmuh! AH! AH! AH! AH! HUH-HAAAAAR!!" as she obviously and wetly climaxed for Thomas. Not surprisingly to Mary, Selene turned out to be as much a slut for anal as her other relatives. Selene continued her cries of extreme passion at Thomas's back door thrusts, climaxing every few seconds, it seemed. Her ass had been waiting a long time for love.

"Is that all you got?!" screamed Mary, "FUCK ME HARD YOU WEENIE!" The efforts of Humpf behind her redoubled, and he huffed and puffed and pounded her tortured pink snatch like a boxer who had his opponent on the ropes. Her fingers could almost grab the lever. Almost. She touched the handle and gears wheezed as the old trap released the three women with a crunching sound. Their legs fell to the floor as the ropes fell from the ceiling, their top ends released.

Humpf pulled out of Mary abruptly in alarm. "Run away, boys!" he shouted. "This has been a trip for biscuits, except for the sweet, sweet apple pie! You're getting away easy this time, Mary Jones, but don't meddle in my affairs again. I've still got your daddy, your housekeeper, and your boy toy to torture if you misbehave! Now let's scram, boys, before she busts our balls!" The men's footsteps rapidly departed down the attic ladder. Humpf's final words to them were, "Abyssinia ladies!"

"Petey! Come back! I think I love you!" Imogene whimpered after the retreating trio.

Once released, Petey's ocean of ejaculate that covered her and pooled underneath her allowed her to slip easily through the tiny hole and shut off the timer to the giant hypnosis machine with only minutes to spare. For good measure, she took the heavy metal timer in hand and furiously smashed the hypnosis machine into scrap.

(To be continued)

KSweetums
KSweetums
395 Followers