The Force Ring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ethereal lines of light around me shifted, becoming a soothing caress that moved with a gentle tenderness. It was as if the AI had become a partner in my recovery, a guide that led me down from the heights of pleasure to a state of tranquility. There was gradual release of the intense sensations, allowing my body to return to a state of equilibrium. The ethereal touch shifted, moving around me gently creating a sense of calm that gradually replaced the heightened arousal.

The AI's aftercare was a testament to the depth of its capabilities, not only in creating intense pleasure but also in ensuring the well-being of the user. It was a thoughtful and considerate gesture that left me with a sense of gratitude. I can say for certain that at that point that if the force fields had simply placed me standing on the platform and released me I would have fallen splat onto the floor like a heap of jelly.

As the experience subsided, the force fields gradually released their hold, allowing me to float gently down on to the platform. I lay there, my body sated and aching, a smile of bliss on my lips.

The room around me slowly came back into focus, and the ethereal lines of light began to dance in a gentler, more soothing pattern. The AI, with its expert knowledge, continued to provide a gentle and nurturing aftercare. It caressed my body with a soft and tender touch, guiding me down from the intense heights of pleasure.

As I lay there on the platform I wondered idly if the ring would start up again if I lay there long enough, but it was clear that the machine was done with me. I somehow managed to crawl onto the only other item of furniture in the room, which was a couch, and there I fell asleep. This was where the owner found me when they checked in on me some time later.

My only disappointment with this device was that I didn't have more time, or more stamina, or I guess both!

Chatting with the owner over the large glass of water that they had bought me I was intrigued that they were full of questions about my experience. It turns out that no two sessions with the Force Ring are ever the same. Not only does it tailor the experience to your physical and mental state, but it also has "moods". That is to say with an AI this advanced it has developed something akin to a personality (within the context of its function, it is just an AI after all!) that means it still has the capacity to surprise even its owner after hundreds of sessions.

That's why there's no control panel. With something this advanced and intuitive it feels like specifying a set of parameters for your session would only hinder it in giving you what you actually want.

It turns out that those swirling tendrils of light weren't actually the force fields, which are invisible, but rather just special effects generated by the AI to set the mood. The device can generate a plethora of different effects to suit the mood, including laser beams, searchlights, sparklers, or even burning flames, depending on how it's touching you at the time. Apparently the AI particularly likes to spank you on the ass with lightning bolts, and especially if it knows you have an audience.

Yeah! See what I mean about a personality?

So there you have it. Mind totally blown. If you ever get the chance to try one of these things then you should absolutely jump at it. I have been on the receiving end of a lot AI-controlled devices over the years but this one was truly next level! 6 out of 5 stars!

I'd like to thank you guys for reading my blog and being my companions on this Sensual Odyssey, and of course I'd also like to say a big thankyou to my mysterious reader-benefactor who made this experience possible.

12