The Forced Orgasm World Cup

Story Info
In this soccer league orgasms are just as common as goals.
2.3k words
4.64
13.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Flangelo
Flangelo
57 Followers

Sam Singleton was exactly where she wanted to be and yet she'd been constantly gripped by this dreadful, anxious feeling for the past few weeks. Just nervousness, she supposed. It was understandable, considering that she was going to be playing on the world stage for the first time.

Sam was a 23 year old soccer superstar who was going to represent America. She should've been really happy, and for sure a part of her certainly was but it still didn't feel right. She knew why, at least partially.

In a perfect world, she'd be respected, seen as perfectly equal with the male players. But there were a few...differences in their respective professions that made one respected and the other sort of a cheap novelty. Fucking sexism.

She hated this fucking horrible misogynistic world but women's sports had been like this for decades and decades before Sam had even even been born. It was just how things were. It was seen that women's sports would not draw in an audience without certain...differences. And it did at least draw huge crowds and millions of supporters.

But there were no other chances for ambitious female athletes like Sam so it was just something they had to go through. Maybe if they played at the highest level long enough they could prove that women's sports had legs to stand on outside of those certain gimmicks.

Sam soon made her way to the practice field, the early morning had a tranquil sort of feel to it. The gentle breeze, the silence, the sun coming up. Sam decided on her first day she would come into practice early, but when she got there she realized pretty much everyone had the same idea. So she was technically late. Perfect, ugh.

Man, all these girls looked way more like athletes than she did. With her slender frame, green hair and huge glasses she looked more like the hipster girl at the local tattoo place than a star soccer player.

They were all really hot too.

"Hey there, everyone!" Sam waved. The girls all waved and grinned back. Well, most of them anyway. She could hear the soft buzz that was typical of their equipment and see the soft blushes on their faces that were wet with a layer of perspiration, as well as hear their sighs and heavy breaths and grunts as they moved around and kicked the ball.

"Mmngh, ghrah!" A blonde groaned as she kicked the ball. That one was just a grunt of exertion, maybe. Another girl just sat on the ground, eyes glazed and staring off distantly. A long, labored moan pulled itself from her lips as her hands gripped the grass and her legs shook.

"Poor thing. 18 years old and new to the professional game. Talented as hell but she's got a long way to go with the equipment if she expects to stay on this team." An incredibly tall young woman said, she seriously couldn't have been shorter than 6'2.

"I can't say I was much better when I first started. I'm Sam, by the way." The green haired girl said. The tall woman grinned.

"Oh, I know who you are. Pretty much everyone does! I'm Sophia Randall, you can just call me Sophie." She said as they shook hands. Her eyes lingered over Sam's body, almost evaluating it.

"That girl on the ground is Madison Williams. Was a huge star of the under 18's but as soon as she made it into the professional leagues she started struggling because of...well that. She's only played like a quarter of a season but she apparently averages 18 orgasms a game. How do you AVERAGE that?" A pretty black girl said as she approached the two of them. She crossed her arms and sighed disappointedly.

"I'm Alicia Johnson. I heard you're one of the best." She said. Sam blushed.

"I mean, I'm pretty good I guess." She shrugged. Sophia rolled her eyes.

"Oh, hell no. We're not going to let you get away with that modesty stuff. We gotta be the best for this championship, right? If you were just pretty good, you wouldn't have a chance on this squad." Sophia said. Sam beamed.

"...Right." She said.

Soon, a blue eyed, dirty blonde man in his late 30's stepped into view and just shook his head at Madison. His name was Nick Barber, he was the head manager of Portland's womens club and he'd been tasked with coaching America's international team despite actually being from England.

And he was really hot, Sam shamefully thought. She was glad she didn't currently have her equipment in. Its' intensity increased with your heart rate, so it probably would've started vibing like crazy as soon as she saw him.

"Madison! What do you think you're doing?" He asked. The poor girl was soon brought out of her reverie and just blushed as the Manager addressed her.

"S-sorry, coach! I was just taking a break." She explained. Barber sighed.

"I seriously don't know what we're going to do with you, Madison. I can't train someone who can't even get through practice." He said.

"Really, I can. I just have to get used to it." Madison pleaded. Barber shook his head.

"I'm not sure if you should even take the equipment off then. Once practice is over I want you to set it to a permanent low setting and have it on at all times until I say so." He said. Madison's eyes widened in horror.

"You can't mean that." She said. He rolled his eyes.

"Why wouldn't I? You need to get used to it. Set it to the low setting now and that should make practice easier. Then we can turn it up a notch or two in a few days. And then maybe you can take them off outside of practice eventually." He said. Madison blushed.

"This is really important, Madi. You're representing America, this isn't something to take lightly." Alicia said as she helped Madison up and patted her on the back. Madison rested her head on Alicia's shoulder and sighed.

As Barber left them he approached Sam with a beaming smile and shook her hand so hard she felt like it might come right off.

"Sam Singleton! A pleasure to meet you. Every team needs a bright player like you." He grinned. Sam shrugged.

"Thanks, but most of the people here are probably way more experienced than I am. I don't know how much I can really offer." She said.

"Oh, not true at all. In fact, most of the ladies here are relatively young. America hasn't won any international competitions, World Cup or otherwise in over a decade so I thought bringing in young blood would help shake things up... But maybe Madison is a bit too green." He admitted.

"Oh, I'm sure she'll get the hang of it. Just let me get everything on and we can start. Sorry about being late, by the way. I actually thought I'd get here before everyone else." She said. Barber laughed.

"Yeah, everyone wants to get there first on the first day, sort of to show off that they're a team player. Believe me, when we get deeper into the season half of these girls will be a lot more relaxed. Which on one hand is good, but on the other hand we still need to stay on our toes and not get too complacent." He said. Sam nodded and wholeheartedly agreed.

"Yeah, exactly!" She said. She was so glad the Manager seemed to be actually invested into the game. Many were, but occasionally you got a bad coach who was only there to ogle all the women.

Sam soon got dressed in the typical kit of shorts, cleats, knee socks, sports bra and jersey, and tied her into a ponytail so it didn't get into her face. Thank fucking christ they were at least allowed to keep their dignity in regards to the uniform.

Okay, well maybe the shorts were a little unnecessarily short.

And of course there was the equipment. Sam softly gasped as the vibrating plug entered her rear, then released a long sigh as the other plug filled her cunt. The shaft of it went inside her while the end pressed up against her clit. Then of course came the bracelet that sent information about Sam's heart rate to the vibrators so it could adjust accordingly.

She'd been doing this for five years and still never got fully used to it. She sympathized with Madison in that regard.

Sam came out onto the field and grinned at Barber passionately instructing the girls. Madison was at least off the grass and contributing now. Their faces were all steaming red, covered in sweat. This was usually just as much due to getting their cunts stimulated as much as it was due to exertion. Madison looked particularly ragged.

Impassioned grunts, groans, and shouts emanated from the group as they all went through their routines. As they amped up the intensity of their play, the once subtle buzz of their vibrators grew louder and louder.

"Mmmngh~ Grah! Pass it, pass it!" One of the girls shouted. A subtle amount of fluid gushed down her tired legs. Her eyes were starting to get that sort of typical glazed over look players usually had by the end of a game.

The gorgeous redhead that passed to her, on the other hand was still laser focused and determined. Sam knew who she was very well. Michelle Masters, one of the best in the world. Intimidating wasn't even half of it. She was intense, to say the least.

"Focus the fuck up, Hannah!" She shouted. Sam's plugs vibed louder at this and drew Michelle's attention.

"Hey, Sam right? Get over here, I need someone fresh." She demanded and Sam gladly came over to get into practice and also take pressure off the other girl.

"Oh, sure sure sure..." Sam said. She could tell Michelle wanted to laugh at her sheepishness.

"Don't worry, I don't bite. Usually." Michelle said. Sam's vibe grew slightly quieter. Soon, they went into it. Despite being fresher, Michelle was able to not only keep up with her but completely blow her out in terms of performance. She had a much better handle of her heart rate as well.

"Hey, you're pretty good." Michelle said. Sam shook her head.

"You're way better."

"Oh, I know. But very few people are on my level." Michelle laughed. "What's your AOR? You seem pretty composed." She asked, referring to Sam's Average Orgasm Rate.

"About 6 on my career, 4.4 this year I think." Sam said. Michelle grinned.

"Nice. I'm 0.9 this year." She said. Fucking insane. She didn't even orgasm once per game? Laser focus. "What's your recovery rate?"

"Not sure, it isn't great though. That's the one thing I need to work on." She said. Michelle nodded.

"I get that. I cum pretty hard too." She said as she pat Sam on the back. Just as she said that, both women heard a piercing cry of pleasure from the group of other players. Madison fell to the ground as her cunt squirted and gushed juices down her legs.

"Speaking of that..." Michelle muttered.

"Aggghhh~ Mnnnngh~ ...Sorry, guys." Madison whimpered apologetically. "Oh shit, oh shit, oh god..." She groaned as she trailed off into a another spasm of pleasure.

"She's got a long way to go. ...I should probably go and help." Michelle said as she went off to talk to Madison.

Eventually the girls started shuffling back into the locker room to break from their extensive training, complete with the typical wobbly knees and flushed faces that followed an intense training session. Running around and getting your cunt edged for hours on end tended to have a toll on your body.

Sam looked around at all her new teammates, all of them sort of stared off distantly, eyes glazed as they recovered from the practice. Even the perfectionist Michelle looked pretty 'distracted' as they tended to say. Not to mention exhausted and caked in sweat like everyone else.

"Alright, ladies! We had an overall decent session today. For our first of the year it's not bad. But listen up..." Barber started as he stared at his new team with fiery, determined intent. Most of the girls instantly sat up in attention.

"The American team has lost something in the last decade. Its' honor. We're here to bring it back." Sam normally tried to be the optimistic here but she couldn't help but chuckle softly. How were they going to do that with their pussies plugged?

"I brought all of you ladies here because you have something special. If anyone of here don't think this is as important as I do and think you can just half ass everything then you can leave. We're playing to be the best, first time we've really done that in a long time. We're going to fight harder, train harder, and put in twice as much effort as everyone else. If we leave this tournament without putting our bodies to the limit every game then this'll all be for nothing..." Barber continued his speech and could see in the eyes of the girls they had started to have that same fire he did.

They were here to prove themselves, and to bring the sport to a higher level of skill and legitimacy. Was maybe being seen as more than just an objectified, sexualized profession kind of a pipe dream at this point? Maybe, but it would do so much for the sport if they could prove themselves as an example of genuine excellence and entertainment beyond just the sexualized aspects.

One of the girls raised her hand. "Does that mean we can't cum ever?" Barber laughed.

"No, of course you can cum." He grinned. Sam's vibrator buzzed louder.

"O-oh, my bad. Forgot to take it out." She flushed red and said sheepishly.

To Be Continued...

Flangelo
Flangelo
57 Followers