The Forceful First Time

Story Info
Raised as a girl, called to the principle's office one day..
2k words
3.44
23.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: story is fictional, name involved and event that followed were fictional creations by the author and by no means involves real life events.

*

When I was little, my mom used to tell me that she really wished I was a girl and that was why she used a lot of Asian home remedies to boast the estrogen level during pregnancy. However, that did not change my biological gender but had a profound impact on my physical appearance.

I was born prematurely in a city in Asia. I remembered that I struggled to gain weight as a child and always maintained a slender figure. Due to the high level of estrogen I was exposed to, I had developed numerous feminine features during development: my silky black hair always seemed to grow faster than my peers, my chins and jawlines always appeared softer and smaller than the boys of my age, and I also liked how my lips are always fuller, making my appearance resembling the Barbies I adored growing up. Seeing my increasingly feminine features and my naturally feminine demeanor, my family decided to raise me as a girl and started teaching me traditional female virtues.

I turned 18 towards the end of high school, and as I approached puberty I started noticing more physical changes: my hair has grown passed my shoulder and has become thicker than before, my eyebrows and eyelashes have become more luscious, my Adam's apple has failed to develop and my voice remained feminine and was devoid of traditional male harshness, my breast has further develop and I started wearing B cup bra for support, my hip also became more pronounced, and with my slim waste, I started to develop the so-called hourglass figure.

While in high school, the school was trying to organize a ballet team to compete with other regional schools. They didn't have any issue finding male participants but were short on female dancers due to the extremely high male to female ratio at the time. They had to lower the requirement for female dancers time and time again to fill the team, even though the original requirement was purely appearance based. When the school principle ran out of options to fill the last spots at the end of the last day, my teacher recommended the idea to use me as the last girl due to my feminine appearance despite my birth gender.

"The competition requires certain number of male and female students you know." I heard the principle loudly saying to my teacher. I was waiting nervously alone in the classroom since it was already after school hours. I was always shy and never thought I would have a chance to perform on the stage. But now that there is an opportunity to compete as a ballerina, I actually became more excited at this rare chance. After another twenty minutes or so, I heard my teacher's heels clapping down the hallway towards the classroom. I nervously stood up, straightened my school skirt, anxiously waiting for the verdict.

"So the principle wants to see you in his office." she said to me. Seeing my obvious nervousness, she then told me "you will be fine Chell." I looked her in the eyes as she gave me the last reassurance, and then prepared myself for my first interview. As I was walking towards the office I became increasingly nervous, the clapping sound from my school shoe's short heel slowed down as I turned the corner. It was already dark, I just wanted to get it over with. I took another deep breath, and knocked on the door.

"Come on in." I heard the principle saying from inside. I nervously entered the room: the principle's office is at a separate wing from the main building, and due to the emptiness of the school, the door made a loud echo sound that genuinely startled me. I saw the principle stood up from his chair and started walking towards me. Mr. Sawat was a heavy man in his 50s. Not a lot was knew about him but the story around the town was that his wife left him right before he was forced to transfer from another city to my small town. The room had an unpleasant smell when I walked in, I initially thought it was the smell from the bathroom nearby, but the true source became evident as he slowly approached me -- it was Mr. Sawat. My 5 foot 4 frame appeared severely inadequate in front of this 6 foot 2 bear, even with the help of my 2 inch heels.

"You must be Chell, wow you are as gorgeous as promised!" he said, while wrapping his grease stained hand around my white school shirt, pushing me towards a worn brown leather couch at the corner of his office. "go ahead and sit, make yourself comfortable." he gave me a very unpleasant smile while walking back to his chair. I was quite overwhelmed by all this and blindly stared into his eyes for clues, when I noticed his eyes were moving up and down my body. I was scared, but I also remembered my teaching to respect the elder male members of the society with the utmost respect. So I swallowed some saliva, slowly sat down on the couch while tucking my blue pleated knee length school skirt under my thighs, and tilting my white-pantyhose covered legs slightly away from his direct eye sight.

"Chell, you know this competition is a big deal, this is our first time competing in a form of Western high class art, so how much do you want to be on this team?" he asked.

"Mr Sawat, thank you for your consideration, I am quite excited to be on the team!" I answered in my slightly shaky voice.

"Very well, I need you to know that to put you on the team I will have to tell the committee that you are a girl even though you were born a boy, well, it's not like anyone would notice you are not a girl anyway, but I will still have to lie, you understand that?"

"Yes, I am really sorry for your troubles..." I murmured.

Mr. Sawat gave me the same uncomfortable smile, stood up from his chair, and sat right next to me on the couch, looked into my eyes, and asked "so, how will you thank me for this trouble?" as he started leaning in towards me. I instinctively leaned away from him "what.. what do you want Mr. Sawat?" without saying another word, his stained shirt was on top of my white school shirt. I couldn't free my 84 lbs body under this 250 lbs disgusting bear. I suddenly remembered my teacher might still be in the building, "help! hel....hrrr.. ackk...err!" Before I could yell out help again, Mr. Sawat wrapped his hands around my neck and started choking me. "Shhh, no one is coming, we are the last ones left, don't resist and I will do this fast," he said while tightening his hands. I continued to struggle from the panic as my white pantyhosed legs were pinned by him in his khakis. I started to hear ringing in my ears, I felt warmth around my face, and my vision started to blurry...

When I regained consciousness, my hands were tied behind my back by his belt. He saw me waking up and started tightening my red and blue uniform bowtie around my neck causing me to gasp again for air. "That's my good girl." he said and forcefully wrapped his mouth around my lips while ramming his tongue through the opening of my mouth. His breath stank, a mixed taste of alcohol and cigarette, causing me to gag, but he still did not loosen my bowtie. I started to feel numb again, my neck was feeling the intense burning from the tightening fabric. Just when my eyes are started to close, he suddenly let go of my neck, allowing me to receive some much needed oxygen. My throat was so irritated from the repeated strangulation and I started to cough, but judging by the way Mr. Sawat sadistic reaction, he seemed to enjoy my suffering.

I have lost all strength at this point. Seeing my weakness, he untied my hands, repositioned my strengthless body on the couch, and started running his filthy hands up and down my pantyhose legs while continue to violate my mouth with his tongue. I tried my best to hold in my breath for as long as I could, but at the end I have even lost the energy to do that. Soon, he removed his tongue, and I started feeling his left hand running up my skirt, underneath my shirt, and firmly grasped my right breast. I reflexively let out a slight moan from the stimulation, which turned the monster on even more. He pinned my body underneath him, ripped open my white school shirt, and started sucking on my right breast while his right hand forcefully squeezed my left breast. The stimulation was so intense I felt the the strong tingling feeling throughout my body. I couldn't help but let out more slight moans, but that only increased his aggression.

After some time, he removed his weight from my chest but still kept me pinned between his legs, which gave my lung some opportunity to expand. Just as I thought this nightmare is over, he started to move himself from my waist slowly towards my head. The urine smell became increasingly intense as his crouch inching closer to my face. He stopped just inches away from my face, and unzipped his bulging crouch while sitting on my chest. I was so revolted from the sight and smell that I gathered what was left in me trying to revolt, but that was useless against all his weight. He soon pulled out his erected 7 inch penis against my mouth, and started trying to force it in. I closed my mouth tight trying to prevent the inevitable, and then, I felt his hands around my neck again, strangling me. I had to breath, so I opened my mouth just a little to allow some oxygen, but Mr. Sawat saw the chance and jammed his penis into my mouth. All I could taste was something salty and sticky, with something that has a bitter sourness to it at the same time. He released my neck, shifted his weight towards my face, and tried to force his shaft into my throat. The gag reflex kicked in right away and I started choking, while feeling the tip of the penis continue down my throat. I was so exhausted and had no more energy left to resist. He repeatedly pulled his penis out of my throat and the down again, each time I could feel my throat expanding uncomfortably, and the back of my throat started burning. Seconds felt like hours. I lied on his couch helplessly allowing his penis to expand my throat again and again. Suddenly, he started to let out this wild moan and pushed my head all the way against his crouch to let his penis extend as deep as it could down my throat. Large amount of warm liquid started pouring down my throat with each pulsation of his penis. I did not have a choice, I was forced to swallow all of his cum.

Felt relieved, Mr. Sawat slowly pulled his penis out of my mouth, stood up from my limp body, told me to go home and said "you will get the last position, go home." My head was blank. I quickly ran out of the office and into a bathroom, locked the door, and cried. I could not process what I just went through. My emotion was mixed with anger and fear, afraid of the punishment that I would receive without complying. I was determined to leave this place behind. After sometime, I looked into the mirror, cleaned up the white streaks from my mouth, adjusted my collar to hide my bruised neck, tucked in my shirt into my skirt, and unlocked the bathroom door...

to be continued...