The Foreigner Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When that command was completed, the next order was for me to lie in the middle of my bed. A pillow was placed under my head to make me comfortable and another was placed under my ass so that my hips were raised. The Mistress then took out some rope from a small bag she had brought and the two of them tied me to the four bedposts. Finally, a blindfold was placed over my eyes.

The next thing I remember was her saying, "From this point on you'll be unable to stop what is going to happen except by using the word "Chicago" but if you say it, everything will end, we will untie you and we will leave. Understand?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Soon I could feel fingers lightly moving across my body. In the darkness created by the blindfold my sense of touch was heightened and my body responded. She was right. There was nothing I could do but strain against the ropes as I got more and more excited. And, when the two women increased my torture by adding their lips and tongues to edge me, I almost went insane. In that state of mind I would have done anything the Mistress asked. I begged her to make me cum but she said that what I wanted wasn't important. The only thing that mattered was what she wanted. I don't know how long they continued their sexual assault of my body. Time lost all meaning. I only remember the Mistress asking, "Where are your toys? A woman out here in the middle of nowhere must have toys."

"I knew what was going to happen if I answered but I was so wet I could barely think, so I told her."

When they were through, my sheets were soaked. It was only then that the blindfold and restraints were removed.

"Was it everything you wanted?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Then you have only one thing left to do. Kneel before me and kiss me before we leave."

"I knew what was expected and I complied. I can't wait to send you a copy of the recording. I'm watching it now. You know what I want in return. As I watch the video, I only wish it had been you who took control. I'd even have given you that final kiss."

I've heard you never really appreciate something until you lose it. As the distance between us increased, I wanted Kat more and more. After her last phone call, I was so excited I sent three videos, each one created while imagining I had indeed been her Master last night. The only downside was that it left me so tired that I didn't get up until 10:30 am and check-out was at 11. One thing is certain. I'm going to have to get a gym membership if I hope to keep up with her.

Suddenly, Chicago seemed too far away from Kat. I searched my map for big cities that were closer. If not for the dangers of I-70, Denver would have been my first choice. Dallas and San Antonio were closer but not close enough. Albuquerque, New Mexico was less than seven hundred miles away from Alamo, Nevada. That might work. I could drive there in less than twelve hours and if I flew, Las Vegas was only an hour and a half away from Albuquerque. Before I said anything to Kat I had to consult the bulletin board.

"State your name."

"H'allel Ra."

"How may I help you?"

"My assignment is to work in a large city. Originally that was Los Angeles but circumstances made that impossible. As a substitute, is Albuquerque, New Mexico large enough?"

"That's not a question I can answer without discussing it with others."

"When can I expect an answer?"

"Within two hours if I have no questions for you and definitely within six. Do you have any other concerns?"

"None at this time."

Chicago and Albuquerque were in different directions. I'd have to wait until an answer was received to continue my trip but I'd know which way I was going before my next phone call with Kat. I was walking through Centennial Park when my phone buzzed indicating a message was received. It said to contact the bulletin board when possible. I walked as calmly as I could to a spot where no one could hear me and made contact.

"State your name."

"H'allel Ra."

"Wait a minute while I transfer your call."

"H'allel, I have an answer to your question but it is conditional. Albuquerque might be satisfactory but there's a problem. The largest TV station's signal only covers three states but it is an affiliate of one of the top networks in the country. If you can hack into that network from Albuquerque then it is acceptable."

"I won't know until I try. How much time do I have to see if it's possible?"

"We are prepared to wait thirty days. If you are unable to hack into the network within that time you must select a different location. Unfortunately we will not be able to provide assistance. We have no citizens in Albuquerque. Good luck, H'allel."

That night's phone call was much different from the last.

"Hi Kat, keeping busy?"

"Sounds like you're in a better mood."

"Much better. I've made some decisions. There's been a change of plans. Chicago is too far from you." I then told her of my conversation with the bulletin board but left out the city's name. I just said it was a closer city.

"So, what city are we talking about?"

"Albuquerque."

I had to pull the phone away from my ear as she screamed, "Albuquerque, New Mexico?"

I answered, "I think I may have lost hearing in my left ear after that scream, but yes, Albuquerque, New Mexico."

"Does that mean we can see each other on weekends?"

"I hope so but I'll be very busy for the next month. If I can't do what they've asked, I'll have to leave. Tomorrow will be an especially busy day. In order to reach Albuquerque by noon, I have to leave here by 5:00 am. Then I have to get a job at the TV station and find a place to live. I still have your drawing of the crossed fingers. Maybe it'll bring me luck. I'll call you tomorrow night. Right now, I need to get some sleep."

"Then I'll just say good night and good luck."

I was dressed in black pants, a button-down white shirt and a navy blue tie when I walked into the Personnel Office at the TV station. I handed the receptionist my resume and watched as she took it to the manager's office. It wasn't long before he emerged and approached me.

"Hello, Frank. I'm afraid you're a little overqualified for what we can offer you but why don't we go to my office and discuss it?"

A half hour later I had a job in their sales department and was given an ID badge. The job entailed trying to convince local businesses to buy air time for commercials. It wasn't what I wanted but at least I had a foot in the door. The next step was to find a place to live. That went much easier than expected. I located an agency that rented fully furnished apartments on a month-to-month basis.

For the next week I gave Kat progress reports although all of them were negative. I'd like to think it was the magic in her drawing that changed my luck. It happened while eating lunch in the station's cafeteria. I was trying to keep my mind busy by writing bits of computer code when another employee saw what I was doing.

"You write code?"

"A little," I lied. "I have this dream of being a game designer,"

"Are you any good?"

"Pretty good although I haven't sold anything yet."

"There are a lot of geeks at this station with the same dream. My name's Mark. Mind if I join you for lunch?"

"Not at all. Have a seat."

"What department are you in?"

"Sales."

"Sales? They must be crazy in HR."

"That's the only job that was open."

"Listen, I'm in the tech department and one of the guys is going on vacation for ten days. Maybe I can convince your boss to lend you to us, at least part time. We have a problem that we're struggling with."

The next day I was called into my boss' office and told that my job duties had been modified. I would still be in sales but two hours a day for the next ten days I would be working in the tech department. Finally I had some good news for Kat.

When I walked into the tech department Mark waved me over and yelled to the rest of the people, "Everyone, this is Frank. He's on loan to us for a couple of hours each day while Joey is on vacation." I got skeptical looks from almost everyone in the room. Mark continued, "I met him in the cafeteria. He was writing computer code. Seems he wants to be a game designer." At that point, my reception turned a little warmer. "George, why don't you fill Frank in on our problem."

It seemed the owner of the TV station had bigger dreams than carrying the signal across only three states and the tech department was given the task to make it happen. When I heard that I realized that I'd been looking at my problem all wrong. I didn't have to hack into the parent company of the TV station. All I had to do was give the owner what he wanted. I'd write two programs. The first would expand the signal three states more. That's the one the tech team would know about. The second, I'd install secretly. It would expand the coverage to the whole country. It was similar but with two major additions. The first would be a link to the western power grid to provide the necessary power and the second would be a locked Wi-Fi network with a range of a thousand miles that only I could access. The far-reaching signal was necessary in case I was with Kat when I was notified to activate the program.

My first day was spent familiarizing myself with the current system. I'd have only nine days after that to complete my mission but Kat needed to hear the good news.

That night I filled her in on the latest developments.

"If all goes according to plan, I'll see you in two weeks."

"Yes!!!"

"I think you've just ruined the hearing in my other ear."

"I don't care as long as everything else works."

"You are incorrigible. That's what I love about you."

"That's the first time you've used that word."

"Incorrigible?"

"Love."

"Can you deal with it?"

"More than you know."

"Then we have to think about the time we have left together. I'm curious about something you said. You said that the house you live in is used by everyone our planet assigns there. Was anyone living in it when you arrived?"

"There was. Her name was Ja Garr although she used the name Julie Gaines."

"How long before she left did you arrive?"

"About a month. She helped orient me to the planet and she introduced me to the owners of the inn."

"So, I guess you can expect a visitor about a month before you leave and you'll do the same for her."

"Yeah. I just never thought about it."

"That may put a crimp in our time together."

"Not necessarily."

"You're not thinking of corrupting that sweet young thing are you?"

"Listen, after I talk about the harsh realities of life without sex for ten years, tell her about the cameras and recording devices, and we watch some videos together, it may take less persuading than you think. And if that doesn't work out, she can just close the guest room door if our noise bothers her. My king size bed is big enough for the two of us."

"I better get back to my project. I have a lot to look forward to if I succeed and a lot to lose if I don't."

"I know you'll be busy so don't worry about calling until you're finished."

"Okay. Good night. Love you."

It took only a day to write the first program but I wouldn't give it to them until the second one was completed. I just kept telling them that I was getting closer and should have a solution by the time my temporary assignment was up. I didn't want my time in the department cut short because they didn't need me any longer. When I was asked to see what I had done so far, I declined, saying I never liked showing a work in progress. People only talk about what's wrong. The second program took a little longer. I completed and installed it in six days. That night I was going to protect my ears when I told Kat.

"Kat, it's done."

"I only have one question. When can you be here?"

"My secret program is already installed. Tomorrow I'll give the tech team something that should make the owner happy. After that, my calendar is free."

"Do you realize what you've done?"

"I think so."

"I don't think you do."

"What am I missing?"

"The importance of that Wi-Fi link."

"I still don't understand."

"You don't have to be in Albuquerque to activate it."

"Yes, so?"

"So, you don't have to work at that TV station. You can be here with me, full time."

That was the second time that I reacted with the words "Holy Shit!" The only other time was when Kat showed me the picture of her with her phone. I promised Kat that I'd contact the bulletin board with this new information. If all went well, I'd be traveling back to Nevada very soon.

I don't think I slept more than two hours. The next day the team was overjoyed to see the improved range my program gave the TV station's signal. I told them I had fun working on the puzzle and they could take all the credit but that's not what they did. They all sent texts to the owner giving me full credit and said my talents were being wasted in the sales department.

After work I contacted the bulletin board with what I had done and asked if I could quit the TV station. Again I was told the answer couldn't be given immediately but it only took an hour before my phone buzzed with another message to contact the bulletin board when possible.

"State your name."

"H'allel Ra."

"Please wait while I transfer your call."

"You've been very busy H'allel. We didn't hear from you for six years and now we hear from you constantly. The answer to your question is yes but have you thought of how you'll earn money if not at the TV station?"

"I haven't but I don't think that will be a problem. My next destination will be the house of Zenna Kev in Alamo, Nevada but I'll notify you wherever I am so that I can be of service if someone needs my skills."

"That's all we needed to know. Take care, H'allel."

My life has taken a path I could never have dreamed of in LA and I was due for one more surprise. I received a call from a number I didn't recognize.

"Hello?"

"Young man, it seems you have a lot of friends at the TV station. I'm the owner and your colleagues have been bombarding my answering service with praise for your work even though you told them to take all the credit. I owe you a lot. You've helped fulfill a dream I've had for ten years."

"I don't know what to say."

"Say you'll become the newest member of my tech department with a salary of $80,000 per year."

"I wish I could but I need to go to Nevada. Tomorrow, I planned to hand in my resignation."

"As a compromise, would you consider being a consultant on a retainer of $50,000 per year?"

"I'd be a fool to turn that down. I accept."

"Just go to Personnel. The papers will be ready to sign. Thank you again, young man."

I didn't know what Kat's reaction would be when I made the call that night.

"Hello?"

"I'm coming home, baby."

All I could hear for the next minute was Kat crying.

"I'll tell you everything when I see you tomorrow. I should arrive by 10:00 pm."

Her sobs got louder.

My last words were "I love you baby," before I hung up.

After signing my new employment papers, I made sure to visit the tech department to thank everyone for what they did. I made the drive to Alamo in only ten hours but it seemed longer because of who I was driving to. When I pulled up to her house I never made it to the front door. She came running out of the house and jumped into my arms, wrapping her arms and legs around me and resting her head on my shoulder. Unpacking the car would have to wait. Without a word I carried her into the house and into her bedroom. I knew how this night would end as suppressed desires surfaced and so I came prepared. There would be no separate beds ever again.

In the months that followed, each night brought a new thrill as fantasies became reality. It seemed Kat was trying to make up for lost time so, for the first time, there were as many condoms as batteries in the house. We knew the risks but, if need be, we'd use the bulletin board to find a doctor who would help us, whatever our decision. The warnings we were given about pregnancy were meant to discourage us from having sex with people from this planet. Our superiors never considered the possibility of sex between citizens of our planet since any contact on Earth would be minimal.

Kat constantly amazed me with her wicked stories and endless energy. At times I was dominant and she submissive while at others our roles were reversed. I understood that her desires also included other women but that would never be a problem. The key to our happiness was that there was no jealousy.

Two months before her replacement was scheduled to arrive, we started to worry about the time we would be apart after Kat left. It would be seven years before we saw each other again, the three I had left on my assignment plus the four to arrive home.

Kat contacted the bulletin board to see if there was a solution.

"State your name."

"Zenna Kev."

"How can I help you?"

"In three months my assignment is over. Is there any way for me to stay on this planet longer."

"Please explain the reason for your request."

"H'allel Ra and I want to be together and he is not scheduled to return for three years."

"At that time would you both return?"

"Yes."

Frank and I held hands tightly as we waited for an answer.

"Your request has been granted."

Upon hearing those words we knew we'd never be separated again.

"Do the two of you intend to remain in your house?"

"Yes, if that's possible."

"Describe your house."

"It has one large bedroom, two small bedrooms, a kitchen, living room, dining room, and two bathrooms." Kat didn't mention any of the special features she had added.

"Since there soon will be an additional resident in your house, in order to accommodate your request, the two small bedrooms must be combined into one large bedroom. Construction will be arranged and begin during the week. Do you have any other concerns?"

"No."

"Then I wish both of you happiness as I end this call."

When that call ended we acted as if this was our last day together on Earth. The sex was both rough and tender as we claimed each other for life.

Construction was completed just in time for the arrival of Kat's replacement. Kat was right about her. She didn't need much persuasion to enjoy the same lifestyle as Kat but in time she looked at what we had and wondered about the possibility I would join them in their fun. Kat had thought of the same thing many times. All those stories of wild threesomes while we watched her videos could actually happen if she said yes, but she wondered if it would be a mistake. This was different. This wasn't some stranger we brought home for a one-night stand. This was someone who would be living with us. It could turn out very good or very bad. We finally decided that if our relationship had cracks in it, it was better to find out about them now.

We learned two things that night; the sex was every bit as good as our fantasies and the bond between us was unbreakable.

Three years have passed since that day Kat contacted the bulletin board, three years filled with love and sex. Life has been good. Tonight Kat and I leave this planet and I have a special surprise for her. I downloaded all her videos to the hard drive I brought from LA.

12