All Comments on 'The Forest'

by Kitty09876

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot

I'm extremely wet from reading that. Imagining I'm the one crying out for more... Great details!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Very erotic! Thanks for submitting this! Turned me on a lot reading it!

Suzi xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

Really erotic and intense story, with a very exciting set up, good characterization and great attention to details. It was fun to read, and it really aroused me. My favorite part was: ""Kneel down." He asked. I got down on my knees again and he stood up and looked down at me. I saw him eye his belt every few seconds and it made me feel anxious. He was holding is huge, hard cock, stroking it above my face. Then his vibes suddenly switched to a softer tone and he asked me to kiss him. I stood up and we licked and sucked each other's tongues before I invited him upstairs into my bedroom. I lay down on my silky, white sheets and he knelt in front me of. He took off all my underwear and opened my legs wide, his eyes were hungry. He softy stroked my inner thighs, teasing me, my head rolled back. 

"I'm going to fuck your pussy baby." I was so excited, so nervous too. I was wet but so tight from the lack of dick over the last two years. I let out a huge moan as his body came closer to mine, in pure anticipation to feel him inside of me. He held open my thighs and slowly circled my swollen clit with his hard on, both of us moaning and groaning."

Keep up the great work, you are talented.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous