The Forest Elves Ritual

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A vine around her nipple gave a playful twist, causing her to squeal like a playful whore as she rips out another orgasm. The creature gave something of a low pleasing groan, much like a bear being gentle to the touch. Kayla then felt the vines wrapped tightly around her limbs shifting about. Her muscles as weak as malleable clay, she grimaced as she felt her body being placed in rather uncomfortable positions without resistance. Finally, she felt the blood rushing down her head as she felt herself no longer hanging by her sore ankles. She weakly looked at her surroundings until looking down to see her current state.

The sellsword is quite a mess. Her naked body from the top of her head to the toes of her boots is covered in sexual body fluids and sweat, dripping down to the ground below. Her pussy and asshole leaked the most, as the vines still pumped away to her amazement. She turn to find Gwendyn in a similar state. Kayla can't quite put her finger on it, but did her Elf companion gave a small smile? She soon moaned as another shot of fluids filled her up before she could confirm that.

But the guardian, though quite to the point on its fucking ways, is never one to be malicious. Perhaps from years of these rituals taught it some restraint on its strength. The vines began to place the women in a position where it could certainly do its task effectively. Their arms tightly bound to their back, with enough sway to have their fondled breasts jutting out far more profound than before. But the ones holding their ankles took one step further, having forced both Human and Elf to take a slightly uncomfortable place as their boot clad feet are now bound together behind their heads! Kayla grunts in discomfort feeling the heels of her own boots click together, pressing firm against the nape of her neck. It has to be the fluids now stewing inside her that kept this from being too agonizing.

"Agh! This is too much, but it still feels slightly good!" Gwendyn screamed out as her melon like breasts took quite the groping in tandem with the fucking she received. Her squinting eyes widen as she could barely make out another vine, though thankfully smaller than the ones reaming her lower holes, loomed close to her face with its very tip dripping with the same syrupy substance that is being pumped up her ass and pussy. "You have to be-" She said before said vine thrust down her throat.

"Oh shit..." Kayla muttered in disbelief. What kind of creature is this guardian?! She soon sees one vine by her face, intentions all too clear. "W-Wait a damn-" She weakly protested. Wrong move, as it wasted little time diving right in, hitting the back of her throat as it ignored her gagging reflexes. As expected, it drip more of that liquid down her gullet as it turned her entire body's sensitivity to that of a large clit. Her eyes nearly rolled the back of her head as it became too much to bear. Kayla felt her vision fade as she succumbed to the intense fucking. She noticed something like a bulge coming from the vine that plows deep into her ass. A muffled scream was all she could do as whatever was in that bulge, it suddenly popped into her ass past her sore numbing anus. One last orgasm did it for her, sending the bluenette into blackness...

---

Kayla woke up with a sudden gasp of breath, eyes wide open.

"Ahh-Oh fucks!!" She hissed sharply as she continues to lie on her side.

She instantly regretted waking up, as she did nothing but groan loudly in pain since. It seems the effects of the guardian's fluids have finally ended...Replacing rough pleasure with intense soreness. She felt cramps all over her body, after all that manhandling the vines did to her. She noticed the sun slowly dawning upon the trees, the guardian long gone, leaving his two initiatives alone lying on a pool of his own bodily fluids. She felt a tad disgusted as what may as well be called cum is caked all over her body. It felt like an intense hangover after one too many mugs of mead. Of all the areas of her body, her lower half felt mad sore, though her gut-

Kayla's eyes widened as her vision came to, seeing her stomach bloated out. Gods, she looked like a pregnant woman about to give birth!

"Oh Gods!!! What did that thing do to me?!!"

Kayla painfully turns to noticed Gwendyn having come to. On her knees covered in slowly hardening cum, the Elf wiped her cum stained glasses that she picked up from the puddle only to still be baffled at the state of her bloated gut.

"This is an initiation ritual for these savages?! Sex with that creature?!" Gwendyn cried out, clearly in shock and massive irritation. Kayla rolled her eyes before groaning, crawling weakly to the frantic Elf.

"Look on the bright side. That could have gone better..." Kayla simply stopped right there and gave a pause. "...Nevermind, I told you this is a bad idea-Ughhh." She groaned as she tried to push whatever object the creature shoved up her ass. She gasped as she simply rested on her arms, too exhausted to continue.

"Hey...Either that or losing a hand." Gwendyn panted in response.

"For you maybe, I didn't touch that idol." Kayla mumbled.

"Oh shut up." Gwendyn replied back. Then the rustling sounds of leaves being crushed is heard not too far off. "Oh come on...Now it wants seconds?" The Elf whines out.

"Wait, shut your yap, I think it sounds too small to be that thing again." Kayla retorts. It wasn't long to see she is correct as Slarinda and the tribe of Forest Elves appear, seeming to be beaming with joy.

"Well, I'll be!" Slarinda said with a smile as the others began to wipe the two women clean with wet cloths. "It seemed the guardian has accepted ya two to be part of the forest tribes!"

"You fucking think?!" Kayla shouted before groaning as she held her bloated gut. "I thought rituals don't involve being impregnated up my ass by some plant monster!!"

"Don't be silly, the guardian's seed is much too large to place in the womb, so he has to plant his seed in your bowels!" Slarinda said with a chuckle, ignoring Kayla growls.

"Oh, how wonderful..." Gwendyn mumbled with a whole lot of dryness behind her tone. "Care to explain how to expel this wretched seed out of my body then?"

Slarinda only gave a grin. "Y'all find out soon enough!" She motioned the Elves to help the two adventurers to their feet, giving them support as they can barely walk as they make their trek back to the village. The duo cringed as every step they took made a wet squelching sound that can be heard, no doubt their boots are now filled with oozing cum. The icky feeling of the slimy substance between their toes only made them feel even more sick as they made it back to the welcome cheers of more Elves to their embarrassment.

"Gods...Why don't you just kill us and be done with it?!" Kayla shouted in irritation.

"S-She doesn't mean it!" Gwendyn nervously said while giving Kayla glaring looks.

"Ay, no worries!" Slarinda noted, carrying a pouch filled with liquid. She motioned Kayla to drink a gulpful, followed by Gwendyn. "This potion should help recover much of your soreness!"

Kayla had to admit, there was some truth to Slarinda's claim. The soreness of her muscles began to lessen. It was much needed relief for the two after one night of rough fucking. She gave a relieved sigh, that is until she heard the clang of metal on the ground. The blue hair adventurer raise a brow as two iron bowls now laid out in front of her and Gwendyn.

"Wait...What-Ughhhh..."

Oh gods, why didn't she see this coming? The gurgling from her swollen belly began to growled loudly, along with an increasingly terrible need to relieve herself!

"Ah, the medicinal laxatives are starting to kick in!" Slarinda said as she now noticed the squirming and legs buckling from the two adventurers. "Do not worry and let it go! After all, y'all are cleaned out before!"

"In fucking public?!" Gwendyn screamed in embarrassment. She then noticed a set of hands gripping at her thighs as they spread her legs out. "Nooo!! You goddamn hicks get off of me!!"

Kayla then felt strong hands gripped at her legs tightly, unable to struggle as she saw the bowl underneath her. The bluenette shook her head in protest, but the need to expel herself grew far too strong.

So she simply shut her eyes...And let it go.

---

"...I need a fucking drink."

Despite expelling the seed and having a rather extensive care to full recovery, Kayla still felt a small need to punch an Elf. She hissed and took a deep breath as she placed her bags on the saddle. Could she really be angry at these sex driven Forest Elves? After all, it's a ritual these people go through no matter how...Bizarre it is. Plus, they are loaning her and Gwendyn rideable stags to bring them back to civilization.

But fuck it, she'd rather punch an Elf once she heads back to the city.

"Thank you for letting us leave with a seed!"

Gwendyn however...Quickly displaced similar seething conflicted anger for excitement as Slarinda gave her the permission to take a seed, keeping in mind the very seed she herself had expelled fairly recently, with her for research. "It'll be useful in finding out more about the guardian!"

"Dontcha mention it!" Slarinda said with a grin only a sexy hick could pull off. "Ya'll should come by next year for an official ritual!"

"Sounds interesting!" Gwendyn said with a chuckle. "Right Kayla?"

"...Whatever, I guess." Kayla muttered, as she redid the straps of the saddle placed on her stag. "So just leave the stags at the city gates and they'll head back here?"

"You betcha!" Slarinda replied with a nod. "It's the least we can do. After all, y'all are still rather sore from the ritual! Gotta say, you got gumption for a human!"

"...You're just lucky you're sexy despite the hick accent..." Kayla said with a roll of the eyes as she with a grunt climbed onto the Stag, seated on the saddle with a wince for her sore bottom. "Ugh, those salves you gave use better make my ass feel better..."

"Well, I certainly feel better!" Gwendyn said with lifted spirits as she got on the saddle of her stag. "Thank you for the experience in your customs!" She said to Slarinda with a bow.

"...She did wanted to chop your hand off, you know..." Kayla muttered in disbelief through her clenched teeth. "Let's just leave already." It wasn't long for the two to head off to the deep wilderness, a lengthy trek back to the main roads for them awaits. They noticed Slarinda and the forest elves waving at them farewell.

"Farewell, travelers and honorary villagers!" Slarinda cried out. "Ya'll are welcome anytime! Hope to catch ya next ritual!"

"Really...She really does sound like a hick." Kayla said quietly in bafflement.

---

A half hour has passed since, as the two travelers traverse through the lush green forest, a serene beauty followed by the singing of birds. Gwendyn soon then gave a sigh.

"Hard to believe this gem of a forest is guarded by a creature that fucks it's inhabitants." She said with disappointment in her tone. "Would love to stay just to learn more-"

"Yeah, no." Kayla bluntly said as she motion her stag to pick up the pace. "You got a damn seed already, just be happy that's enough."

"Ah, yes." Gwendyn replied with a roll of the eyes. "Exactly the words I expect from a sword wielding nitwit like you." She then tried ignored the glare that Kayla gave, though it felt like the bluenette wouldn't ignore the insult. "Say, how about a song? Anything to brighten the mood...Anything for you to stop staring?"

Kayla rolled her eyes as well. "As if I'm in the mood-" She paused, noticing a large figure blending into the environment slowly walked alongside them at a far distance...Watching them. She bit her lip, followed by her toes curling against her boots, feeling a tinge of soreness and pleasure from her lower body as she recall that night.

"Well?" Gwendyn said, the Elf being unaware of her companion's state. Kayla then shook it off and surprisingly gave a weak smile.

"Y-You know what?" Kayla said in a haste, though she gave light pants and her body seemingly tightening up. "Perhaps we should!" Gwendyn raised a brow as she look down and gave a baffled expression as Kayla's saddle looked to dripping with rivets of wetness.

"The hells, are you getting off-"

"J-Just sing anything..." Kayla said as she bit her lip once more. "Anything distracting!"

For Kayla, it'd be a long time before reaching town...Far too long.

The End

12