The Forever Hangover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Out of view, Andrea and Claire rolled their eyes. It was obvious what the pretty blonde was up to. Even the lawyer noticed but made no comment.

"Yes, that's true, Phoebe. I never thought of that."

Her hand went to his chin. She looked him in the eye. "We should go someplace and brainstorm on how to find Marla. I could help you write a Craig's List notice. We could use social media to find the scoundrel who has Marla and guilt him into doing the right thing and free her."

Richard gazed deeply into Phoebe's blue eyes, ordinarily, he wasn't attracted to blondes.

"Yes, that sounds like a good idea."

"There's a quiet place not far from where we three girls are staying. It's quiet and the prices aren't too dear."

Her hand went from his chin to his free hand.

"Whatever happens, it behooves us to keep Marla's memory alive. She will never be an anonymous slave to us will she, Richard?"

"No, no she won't," said Richard as he closed the lid of the small black box.

Feeling a mixture of revulsion, relief, and a perverse sort of admiration, Andrea and Claire watched Phoebe lead Richard away.

Once they were out of earshot, the attorney, Landers stated, "That's quite a friend you girls have. I'd watch myself around her."

Claire and Andrea's silence spoke volumes.

***

Marla awoke with a start. The bed was strange! The body next to her was a stranger! Why was she naked? What was this tightness about her neck? It all came back to her at once. She looked around the room, the face next to her. It had been no dream. The things he'd done to her! The things she'd done to him! Panic gripped her.

The man stirred. He smiled at Marla.

"Good morning, Ivory!"

Who was Ivory?

A small rectangular object was in the man's hand. His fingers dashed across the surface. Marla's fears eased. Her mind was suddenly filled with the recollection of the night before. His cum! No man had any right to taste That good! Three times she had sucked him off, each time it was like the kick from that anesthetic they gave her when they removed her wisdom teeth. "It's your collar, dummy! It's the nanobots, stupid!" part of her brain was yelling. The handsome stranger lowered the sheets of the bed. He was magnificently erect. "Does he taste like that EVERY time?" asked a section of her brain. "Don't fall for it!" part of her brain screamed. Marla positioned herself above the beautiful cock, her mouth formed an O. Her head began bouncing up and down. "You're hopeless!" said one voice "Shut up!" replied another. He really did taste like that every time!

***

"I'm here for you, Richard." Phoebe's eyes brimmed with tears. He was impressed by her sensitivity. She seemed so completely repentant, that he could not hold his anger against Phoebe, even when she admitted she had been the main instigator against Marla.

She was soft and warm. She leaned against his shoulder. Her perfume was heady. It wasn't hard to see things the bridesmaid's way. It was a prank that got out of hand. How many times had groomsmen done something monumentally stupid to the groom unintentionally? Richard recalled a case he had read. The groomsmen shackled a ball and chain around the groom-to-be's ankle, intending to take it off after the ceremony. In high spirits, the bachelor party broke up. The intended groom drove home, lost control of his vehicle at some point and his car ended up in a lake. Because of the weight of the ball and chain, the unfortunate lad drowned! Richard concluded that Marla's bridesmaids must feel as remorseful as that lad's seconds. At least Marla was still alive.

Her fingers were in his hair.

"I'm here in any way you need me, Richard. Any way at all."

The soft lighting of the restaurant did wonderful things to Phoebe's countenance. Had she always been this beautiful? Why had he not noticed before?

The kiss, when it came, was an unexpected electrical jolt through his entire being. She emitted a soft mewing sound once their lips were apart. That kiss promised things Richard had only dreamed about. As subtly as he could, he signaled the waitress to bring him the bill.

***

It had been an amazing day. She'd left the mansion clad only in the Master's trench coat and her Slave Shack sandals. From the back seat of the Mercedes, she entered the front door of the most elite and expensive boutiques in Manhattan. She had no say in what was purchased but the handsome stranger owned impeccable taste. She considered the beautiful dress she was now wearing and gazed at all the boxes and bundles. The pink-soled shoes on her feet would have cost her three months' salary alone in her old life!

The nagging voice came again, "You're a pet, a thing to accessorize with flash, like chrome on a sports car. He's walling you off from the world with luxury. You're a God damned haute couture mummy!"

"So what?" replied that other voice.

"I hope you are in an appreciative mood when we return home, Ivory," came the Master's voice.

Marla heard herself reply, "I certainly will be!" What was coming over her? She looked at him again. Why did he seem handsomer and handsomer with each successive viewing? The Mercedes made its way eastward.

***

Out of his clothes, Richard was an unimpressive specimen. Phoebe was committed, however, and this was past the point of no return. She focused on what she liked. His thighs were nice, his chest passable, and his height was a bonus. His bland but not unappealing face might actually grow on her. Richard was quite sensitive, and she could read his emotions as easily as a clock face. She was starting to get a sense of what Marla saw in him. She made cooing sounds as she surveyed his substandard, erect manhood.

Richard leaned his head back as she set to work. For the life of him, he suddenly couldn't. recall the details of Marla's fellatio expertise, other than she was very good. This girl Phoebe might be even better!

***

There was a calendar on the wall, but Ivory rarely looked at it. Her days passed in rapturous pleasure from waking to sleeping. Only in her dreams was she someone called Marla, and those dreams occurred with less and less frequency. The name Richard seemed to flitter on the periphery of her thoughts. It was only a name and a pleasant echo of... something. The particulars refused to come. Master was paramount now. Not only was he a superlative lover, but he was also a wise and gentle teacher. He knew her body better than she herself did, and every part of her anatomy had been mastered, disciplined, and honed by him.

He stood behind her now, looking over her shoulder as they both contemplated her sleek naked form. The tiny gold bars with the emerald caps through each nipple and the gold and emerald bead in her clitoris were recent additions.

"Now, even unclothed, you display your incredible value," his voice whispered in her left ear before he nibbled the lobe.

The new ornaments greatly increased her sexual pleasure, something she could scarcely believe possible.

"I've laid out the silver dress and heels as well as some provocative underthings. Do you anticipate any problems seducing him?"

"No, Master."

"Good girl. He likes to talk about himself, and he sees you as an empty vessel. Remember to have him focus on his latest project and the key points of interest. I'll debrief you when you return. If you issue a good report, I'll do that thing you like so much as many times as you like."

"You are so good to me, Master!" she exclaimed before kissing him with abandon.

The businessman chuckled, "And to think, when I first met you, all you wanted to be, was a simple housewife!"

He laughed a bit more. Ivory tittered along, as she did whenever she didn't exactly get one of the Master's jokes.

***

Andrea answered her phone, seeing it was from Phoebe, and that Claire was present as well, she put it on speaker.

"Waikiki is marvelous!"

"I can't believe you talked Richard into taking you," said Andrea in frustration.

"Once I explained that it was foolish to return the tickets and lose the down payment and pay all those fees..."

"Your despicable, Phee!" stated Claire.

"Hey, all's fair in love and war! Richard is nice but oblivious, I've been sneaking off to see this enormously endowed native Hawaiian hunk while he's "running errands" for me. It's just compensation for having to chow down on his dinky wiener."

"I hope he catches you in the act!"

"So? I'm planning on dumping his dumbass self once we get back to the mainland anyway."

"Why are we your friends again?" asked Andrea.

"Cause I'm irresistible girls!" This statement was followed by bawdy laughter.

Andrea and Claire rolled their eyes simultaneously.