All Comments on 'The Former Student Ch. 01-07'

by CravingServitude

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent job. Fantastic story and very enticing hints dropped about Martin's future. Really enjoyable (and erotic) read. Hope there will be a follow up chapter.

EnsignRoEnsignRoover 1 year ago

This was utterly captivating. I spent my entire Sunday afternoon reading this. I'm imagining Reiko-sama as a young Nakajo Ayami. The crazy thing is ch 1-7 felt like just Act 1. A build up and stage set for Acts 2, 3, etc. I really hope more is on the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excited to see the continuation of this. I'd also like to say that I agree with @EnsignRo, this feels like an Act 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excited to see the continuation of this. I'd also like to say that I agree with @EnsignRo, this feels like an Act 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cannot wait for the next part

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow! What an exquisite prelude and set up!

Great writing and story telling.

Eagerly awaiting the next installments!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic writing - read through in one session. Really looking forward to the continuation and ramp up from here.

aethelflaedaethelflaedabout 1 year ago

This story had great pacing for the most part! I loved the buildup of frustration and devotion. I can’t wait to read more :)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The story is SO SLOW, proved to be a v v dull read for me. The concept is nice but maybe the story could've progressed into real bdsm application faster, MUCH FASTER

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous