The Former Student Ch. 01-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dearest Reiko-sama. My day had meaning because I spent it in service to you. Thoughts of your feet filled my mind all day as worked in my office. There is no greater joy in the world than to have such visions dancing in my mind. I wish only that I had a picture of your feet in all their perfection so I could better envision that which I worship."

When he got home he just bolted down a quick sandwich from the contents in the fridge then dropped into bed. He slept a bit that night, fitfully in-between alarms calling him to serve his goddess again and again. He was getting more and more worried that Reiko-sama hadn't responded at all to his entreaties. He tried to put it out of his mind, reassuring himself that she was just waiting until the end of the 40 hours before she read all the messages at one time. But he was beginning to think it had just been a passing fancy on her part and that she would never respond to him again.

Still he tried to write the best messages he could in his sleep deprived state. Begging and pleading to an unanswering goddess for a blessing of an image of her perfection.

Somehow he made it to 4pm the next day without a major mishap. Driving into work had been a little hair-raising and he really should have taken a taxi. He sent his final message to Reiko-sama at 4pm and then waited to see if she would respond. He was so lucky she hadn't said 48 hours because then he would have had to message her during their meeting that evening which would have given away his identity. The minutes dragged by but nothing happened so finally he decided to take a brief nap before she arrived in person for their meeting.

Remembering her propensity to arrive early he set his alarm for 6:50pm and then put his head down to get some sleep. He was wakened at 6:45pm by his phone buzzing. He shook his head groggily and looked at the notifications. Reiko-sama had responded to him!

He hurriedly looked opened up the app and read her divine words.

"Your efforts please me. Gaze upon this my obedient gaijin." Attached was a picture.

It must have been taken last time she was in his office when he left to go to the seminar. She must have set up the camera on the top of his computer to take the picture. There she was with her bare feet propped up on his desk, the soles of her feet were perfectly in focus in all their glory. Framing her feet as she stared threateningly into the camera lens. He almost felt afraid to meet her gaze it was so strong as if she was looking into the depths of his dirty mind through the picture.

It was a picture of her feet. Sent specially to him. Sent for him to stare at. Sent as a reward for his obedience. He glanced at the clock, he would just have time to pump out a satisfying orgasm before Reiko-sama arrived. That would help clear his sleep and lust contaminated brain.

He hastened to the door, he had learned from his past mistakes and this time he would make sure it was safely locked before he started masturbating in his office. But his cock was already juddering into full stiffness tenting out his pants as he walked around the desk. His mind already anticipating the pleasure of his hands wrapping themselves around his throbbing cock and stroking out an epic cum as he stared at his goddess's feet.

He was already envisaging holding his phone up just the same way Reiko-sama had taken the picture so it would look like she was actually sitting there. Watching him with her feet on full display for his pleasure while he masturbated before her. An unworthy gaijin paying tribute to her angelic grace in his own dirty, disgusting manner; spurting white cum out onto his desk in submission.

But as if she had been called forth by his thoughts of her, the door opened and there she was. Even earlier than he had expected. He quickly jumped back behind his desk, hoping she hadn't seen the obvious signs of his erection making a tent in his pants.

"Ah Reiko-sa, it is always a pleasure to see you. How did you make out on the review?" After typing out her salutation so many times it was a wonder he managed not to address her as Reiko-sama directly.

She was a vision of athleticism. Obviously having come directly from the gym, she was dressed in running shoes, shorts and a loosely fitted t-shirt that was wet from her sweat in places. He tried to delicately adjust his erection as she sat down across from him.

He always was initially taken aback by her commanding presence. It filled the room and wrapped around him oppressively. Demanding his obedience, demanding his supplication to her. However, once she started asking questions about the review material he was back in his element and managed to perform half-decently although he definitely wasn't firing on all cylinders after having not slept much at all for the last two days.

He was doing OK, until Reiko-sama slipped off her running shoes and put her feet up on his desk. Just like the picture she had sent except her socks covered her feet from his view. He could understand that her shoes must have been uncomfortable, with her socks being soaked with her sweat from exertion but it was rude to fill the air of the small office with the scent of her dirty socks. It was like she was daring him to remonstrate her, daring him to try to establish a boundary that she would ignore like always.

He knew he should say something but the scent brought one of the messages he had sent her to mind. The one about sucking her socks clean from her sweat. He wondered what her sweat tasted like... salty of course but he was sure her sweat was uniquely delicious. His dirty mind suggested that he offer to put her socks in a plastic bag so that he could see her bare feet once again, live in person. And perhaps that bag could get left behind and he would have a pair of her sweaty socks to use for his perverted pleasure. He could smell them as he stroked his cock, taste them, suck them dry... even wrap them around his cock as he stroked himself to orgasm. He shuddered at the thoughts and tried to wrestle his lust under control.

But he lost his train of thought and froze in mid-sentence until he realised Reiko-sama was looking at him quizzically and he apologised and began talking about economics again.

He enjoyed his time talking with Reiko-sama, she had a quick wit and she was so easy on the eyes and ears. Her voice purred seductively to him when she spoke, she made discussion on Slutsky matrices sound sexy, oh he just wanted to close his eyes and hear her say Slutsky over and over again. It sounded so dirty the way her accent emphasised the first half of the word. He worshipped her perfection but his perverted mind wanted her to have a secret hidden naughty side. One that would call him a slut as she punished him for stroking his cock to her pictures. He had been a bad slut, one that needed to be whipped into obedience.

Finally around 9pm she put on her shoes and rose out of the chair. He finally remembered the textbooks he had arranged for her and pointed them out to her. She nodded approvingly as she walked out of his office. "Good, bring them."

He was stunned for a second but he quickly hastened to grab them and catch up to her. He cursed himself, he should have realised that her slender arms couldn't carry the giant stack of books. Of course he needed to carry them for her. He dutifully trailed her as she made her way across campus. The books were heavy, he had definitely gotten too carried away with the suggested reading list. But he was too proud to ask for her to stop so he could put them down and rest.

Fortunately she was now living closer to campus. In one of the new luxury student condos that had gone up in the last few years. He followed her into the elevator as they rose to the top floor. Of course, Reiko-sama would be in the best condo there was.

He felt honoured as he stepped into her condo. This was like his Mecca, the abode of his holy goddess. She gestured to a bookcase across the kitchen in the living room.

"Put them down there" He dutifully carried them over and set them down next to the bookshelf.

"Did you mark the chapters to be read?"

Sheepishly he admitted that he hadn't though of it. She tossed him a stack of sticky notes with a snort. He had failed to serve her properly and displeased her which brought a feeling of shame.

She spun around and left the room, leaving him there. He looked at the sticky notes and then pulled out a pen from his pocket. He began leafing through the textbooks one by one, putting notes indicating which chapters to read and which to skip.

Reiko-sama passed by once again, heading into the washroom carrying a towel. He soon heard her began to take a shower. Which slowed him in his task as he was imagining her slender body under the hot water, caressing her curves as it cleaned off the sweat; she would bend down to slowly wash her feet, displaying her perfect behind as she carefully washed in-between each of her toes. Maybe the door wasn't locked... maybe he could inch it open and sneak a peak of her amazing body in all its glory.

Those were thoughts to think but not do he reminded himself. Fantasies were one thing but he wasn't a stalker, he didn't sneak into women's washrooms and violate their privacy. He just thought about doing it. He could control himself.

That was fortunate because abruptly another woman appeared in the kitchen, presumably Reiko-sama's roommate. He hadn't heard her footsteps over the sound of the shower. She filled a kettle with water and turned it on. She began to head back in the direction in which she had come before she suddenly saw him sitting on the living room floor.

"Hi" she blurted out. Her face flickered a bit in confusion, she obviously wanted to say "who are you and what are you doing in my house" but was wondering how to politely phrase it.

"Hello, I'm Martin, one of Reiko's professors. I came by to drop off some books for her review"

"Ah I see." The woman came forward. "I'm Katherine. Sorry you just shocked me a bit. Would you like some tea?"

"Yes please." It was like a dance, she had to offer tea to a visitor since she was making some. He had to accept it since it was offered.

Katherine made conversation as they waited for the tea to boil and then she brought a cup over to him. It turned out to be Japanese green tea which tasted delicious.

"It is really nice of you to do this for Reiko. Most of my professors won't even answer my emails, much less drop off books at my house." He knew what he was doing was odd, it wasn't like he had ever thought of doing this for any other student. Reiko-sama was just a special case but he could hardly explain why without making himself sound like a creep.

"Well in Economics we pride ourselves on our customer serve" he said with sheepish grin. "And for very talented students like Reiko we do go the extra mile to prepare them for grad school. It is super competitive and we want our top students to have the best possible preparation for grad school applications. She is taking one of my master's level courses soon so I wanted to make sure she had all the preparation she needed before it started."

Katherine nodded as if she was buying his explanation which was a bit reasonable.

"Well that is very kind of you. I know she works really hard at her studies so it is nice to know she has great professors to support her." She sat down across from him, drinking her tea as he continue to annotate the textbooks.

She carried on the conversation. It felt a bit forced like she felt obligated to play host to the Reiko's visitor because Reiko had been derelict in that regard. She probably thought is was due to a cultural disconnect, in western culture one was obliged to play host and not just leave a guest alone in the living room while you went to shower but perhaps in Japan it was perfectly normal behaviour.

There were a lot of textbooks and Martin was only about a third of the way through them when he heard the shower stop. He prepared himself to unobtrusively take a secret glance at Reiko-sama when she came out to see as much of her slim body as he could as she walked back to her bedroom.

He needn't have bothered because Reiko-sama stopped in the living room to talk to Katherine when she came out. Martin tried to keep up the pretence of working away as his goddess stood only several feet away, bare feet still slightly wet from the shower, only a towel wrapped around her slim form, holding her dirty clothes in her hands. Martin knew that he had probably seen more of her skin when she was dressed in the t-shirt and shorts earlier but the knowledge that there was nothing under that towel made it so much more sexually arousing. There were no panties or bra underneath that towel, just Reiko-sama's naked body. If the towel was to slip and fall then he would see everything.

Unfortunately the towel didn't fall. But he could still stare at her feet since she ignored him after a single glance that satisfied her that he was were he was supposed to be, serving her dutifully.

He noticed that Katherine rose to her feet and put down her tea cup when Reiko-sama entered the room. They made a stark contrast, they were both athletic and slim but Katherine towered over Reiko-sama, being almost a foot taller. She was far more muscular, arms and legs showing muscle definition where Reiko-sama's were smooth. And it must be said that her breasts were much bigger. Martin had been being very careful not to stare but the American woman had a very impressive pair of breasts that had tried to attract his eyes. However, now that he had Reiko-sama's feet to stare at he was no longer tempted to snatch a look at those big tits.

He worked away, but trying to eavesdrop on the conversation. Not that it did any good. It was all in Japanese which was super surprising. Not many people spoke Japanese fluently, besides the Japanese of course. He guessed that Reiko-sama was probably explaining his presence to her roommate.

Soon Reiko-sama went off to her room and he was left working away with Katherine who came over to refill his cup. He thanked her and took a few obligatory gulps, you couldn't not drink the tea after someone refills it even if you have already had enough.

He continued working. Trying to only sip some tea now and then but Katherine was practically hovering over his cup, constantly refilling it whenever it got below 2/3 full. At some point his bladder began to protest and he tried to speed up his work to finish and get out of there and to a washroom somewhere.

He was just about finished when Reiko-sama came back into the living room. She was dressed in what seemed like sleepwear, soft shorts and t-shirt. She seemed more delicate without her makeup, but her eyes were still commanding as she stood over him.

His bladder had stopped protesting and was now sending spurts of pain up his nervous system. He was drowning in too much tea. He gave in and sheepishly asked Reiko-sama if he could please use her washroom. She just gestured in its direction and went back to talking to Katherine as he scurried off quickly.

He had carefully locked the door behind himself and quickly hopped on the toilet when his eyes alighted on a dirty sock lying on the floor against the wall. Reiko-sama had forgotten to pick up one of her socks. One of those sweat soaked socks that he had smelt in his office.

His cock swelled into full size at the thought. He had to stand up to prevent it from pressing into the cold porcelain of the toilet. His eyes were fixed on the sock, drawing his hand towards it. Before he knew it he had it pressed to his nose, breathing in Reiko-sama's scent as he frantically stroked his cock.

She smelled so amazing. Even her sweaty feet was a symphony in scent. He pumped his cock faster and faster. She had sent him a picture today. He had permission to cum. He could smell her. He brought the picture she had sent him to the front of his mind, there was no hand free to take out his phone but his memory was good. Her blessed feet were drowning all his senses at once. He was going to spurt his cum for her, in her home, in submission to his goddess.

But as he continued to pump his cock he realised that he couldn't cum. He needed to pee very badly and until that occurred the entertainment function of his cock wasn't working right. He kept trying but it was no use.

Defeated he awkwardly angled his stiff cock down into the toilet and tried to pee. But his cock was too stiff. He needed to lose his erection before he was going to be able to push any urine out.

He tried to get his mind off Reiko-sama and her feet, dropping the sock back where he had picked it up. But he soon realised that too much time was passing, it was getting suspicious how long he had been in the washroom. He accepted his defeat, flushed the toilet to make any listeners think that he had used it for its intended purpose and washed his hands.

His cock was still stiff so he adjusted it the best he could. He glanced at the sock. He could hide it in his pocket and take it home, where he could use it again and again to masturbate. Reiko-sama would never notice it being gone. Even if she did notice it was gone, she would just assume it was lost in the laundry. But that would be stealing, going over the line; so dejected he left it behind him when he returned to the living room. Bladder shooting more and more insistent messages that it was going to burst if he didn't listen to it very soon.

Reiko-sama was alone in the living room when he arrived. Laying back on the couch, watching something on her phone. She smiled almost predatorily at him as he awkwardly sat back down on the floor and continued his work.

He sped through the work as fast as possible, as she ignored him. Finally he was finished and he rose to go.

"I have marked all the chapters that you should read and the ones to skip for you Reiko."

She nodded and rose from her seat, heading toward the kitchen. Presumably she was shepherding him out of her place now that he had finished the task she had assigned him. But as he reached the door she veered off. She put on a pair of plastic gloves and reached under the sink. She pulled out a garbage bag and tied it off.

"Take this." she handed it to Martin before opening the door and ushering him outside. He stood there holding the garbage bag as she firmly closed the door in his face. He was always shocked by her brusque attitude no matter how many times they interacted. He wondered how her roommate got along with her... was it only him that she treated this way?

He hurried to the elevator and spent a few minutes at the ground floor finding the garbage dumpster and then fruitlessly searching for a washroom. He gave up, deciding there wasn't any to be found and began to run as fast as he could back towards the campus buildings.

He didn't make it. He ended up squatting in the dark behind a tree, urinating on the grass like a shameful dog. Afterwards he went to an actual washroom to wash his hands before heading home.

It seemed that every time he was around Reiko-sama he ended up shaming himself. Luckily she hadn't noticed so far but he had better be more careful in the future. His luck was only going to last so long.

Part 4

Martin was relieved when he reached home. He checked his phone but there weren't any messages from Reiko-sama and she hadn't said anything about another meeting when he left her place. Perhaps she was confident that she had all she needed to prepare now and wouldn't be meeting with him anymore. Which should reduce the strain and stress he was under although he knew he would miss being around her wonderful presence. Just in case however he pencilled her in for 7pm on Friday, perhaps she had intended it to be a reoccurring meeting and believed it wasn't necessary to keep informing him of it every time.

123456...8