The Former Student Ch. 01-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Martin intended to drive them back to their place and drop them off but Reiko-sama insisted that Katherine and her should buy him dinner to thank him for doing the driving. And he was always very weak when it came to resisting her. So they ended up at a very expensive Japanese restaurant since Reiko-sama had decided he needed to try some authentic Japanese food.

Martin whistled internally when he read the menu and saw the prices, it was in Japanese of course since it wasn't really catering to non-Japanese people but he could at least read the numbers beside the dishes. He decided no matter what the others said, he was going to be paying for the meal... this was way above what students could afford. But Reiko-sama and Katherine did all the talking since the waitresses didn't seem to speak much English. They seem very surprised at Katherine's fluency which made Reiko-sama very proud. "I trained her to speak Japanese" she told Martin. Obviously flubbing her English a little bit since you didn't train people in a language, you taught them.

The food was amazing and a bit spicy. Martin ate way too much and drank too much of some really delicious drink. Which he realized must be alcoholic around the point that he also realized he was very drunk. He dimly remembered taking out his wallet and trying to pay but instead Reiko-sama had dropped a Black AmEx card onto the bill when it arrived and he had realized how rich she must be. Which strangely comforted him, knowing when she had been posting pictures of her bouncing around the world there hadn't been any boyfriends financing it and putting demands on her. A goddess like her shouldn't have to put up with things like that, it was nice knowing that she was flying free of restrictions. Then he remembered bits and pieces of Katherine half carrying him into their apartment.

He woke up very groggy, his head splitting on their couch. His shirt was unbuttoned and his socks were off but thankfully his pants were still on. He was glad they hadn't taken his pants off and seen the cage around his cock. That would have made him seem super weird and he didn't want to ruin their opinions of him. Not that it was likely that two women would have taken off his pants while he slept but you never knew with Reiko-sama... sometimes she didn't realize the impropriety of the things she was doing, especially when she was caring for people.

He stayed for breakfast. Katherine cooking it on the stove and serving it to Reiko-sama and him. And then he took a taxi home, moving super gently so as not to have the top of his head fall off. He took a brief hot shower and then slumped into bed and napped for most of the afternoon. He then finally recovered enough to open up his phone.

One message from Reiko-sama on Instagram. A simple "Good boy" in response to the picture he had sent. That made him feel a little better, he was glad he had pleased her. Even better news was she had posted one of the pictures from their hike. One of her posing at the summit as if she was queen of the world. Which she sort of was to Martin.

He debated a bit with himself but he decided that since she had posted a picture he was entitled to an orgasm. After all he had served her really well by driving her to the mountain the day before. He stared at the picture, drinking in all of her body that was on display. Hiking gear was wonderful, all women should wear it he thought. He then padded over to his coat and retrieved his wallet. Reaching inside his questing fingers failed to find the key. He didn't panic, carefully going through each compartment before realizing the key wasn't there. He then went through all the pockets of his coat, trousers and practically tore apart his pack trying to find the all important key. He looked around the carpet making sure it hadn't dropped on it.

Still he didn't panic. This is why you pay deluxe prices, just in case things like this happen he thought as he pulled up his phone and called the hot-line number. My orgasm will be delayed a bit but they should be able to express ship it to me by tomorrow and I can wait that long of course. It made him pity the poor men that had cruel key-holders that made them wait weeks or even months for an orgasm.

"Hello you have reached Chastity Services. We keep your most precious thing locked up tighter than Fort Knox. How can I help you today?" A young woman answered the phone.

"Hi, I have a bit of a problem. I am the owner of one of your devices and I can't seem to find my key so I would like to have another one shipped to me please."

"Oh course Sir. Could you please give me your name?"

Martin told her his name and waited while she checked her files.

"I'm sorry Sir. I don't have you listed as a registered key-holder. Did you register the product when you received it?"

"No I didn't but that is the name on the credit card which purchased it so you should be able to check that."

"Yes Sir, I can verify that. But often key-holders get their men to buy the cages themselves. Something about it being humiliating to pay for the steel cage which prevents them from achieving sexual pleasure. Not really my kink but I can understand it. Anyway, just because you purchased the device that doesn't make you the key-holder of record. All you need is the 8 digit alphanumeric code that is printed multiple times in the user manual and also on the key itself, then I can start processing your request."

"What if I threw out the documentation and didn't copy the code on the key?"

The woman whistled. "That would put you in a difficult situation but no-one is that silly. I'm sure you understand from my point of view it seems like you just got put in the cage and actual chastity is proving a bit more difficult than you expected. But doing things like going behind your key-holder's back isn't the right way to deal with your problem. I'm sure whomever you trusted with the key is someone reasonable that you can have a conversation about perhaps easing into chastity with frequent releases at the beginning. Either way, we have a reputation of security and we wouldn't have much of a business if any random person could call up and get a key delivered to them. So I suggest if you are telling the truth that you should try really hard to find that key or bust out a file. Good luck with the second option because titanium isn't something you just cut through whenever you want."

With that the woman ended the call.

Now Martin panicked. The cage seemed so much tighter than it had ever been, pressing down upon his cock like an inescapable prison. But he remained calm. First, he searched through his desk and his household trash to see if he had kept any of the documentation. This proved fruitless. He then checked the trash-bin he had thrown out the documentation into at the local park. This was more unpleasant but he soon determined it had been emptied and the documentation was gone for good.

He then texted Reiko-sama asking her if she had seen a small key drop out of his pocket somewhere at her place, he was missing it and it was rather important. She soon replied that she would search the place around the couch. But 20 minutes later she texted that she hadn't found anything at all. But she suggested it might have dropped out at the restaurant. She said she had called them but they hadn't seen anything. She offered to accompany him to the restaurant if he wanted to search there, showing how kind she was... offering to come out even though it was past 7pm and she probably had other plans.

He sheepishly accepted her kind offer. Some things were more important than good manners and his ability to have future orgasms were one of them. He also needed to pick up his car that had been left parked there. So he took a taxi to Reiko-sama's place and then she accompanied him to the restaurant. Her beautiful figure a bright light in a rapidly darkening day. The restaurant staff seemed unhelpful, it was all in Japanese so Martin didn't understand anything, but Reiko-sama was very firm and soon they were allowed into the room they had used the night before. Martin was rather pessimistic by this time. He knew the key had disappeared somehow and he was bracing himself for the humiliation of going to a locksmith to have this horrible thing around his cock cut off... which was probably going to be very painful as well. He almost couldn't believe it when he moved a chair and saw the key glittering in the light, it had been trapped underneath one of the legs. Obviously it must have fallen out of his wallet when he had tried to pay for the meal the night before. He whooped in happiness, startling Reiko-sama as she searched the other side of the table.

She shared in his joy giving him a hug as he jumped for joy, although she obviously didn't understand why a key could be so important. He thanked her profusely for her help and dropped her off at her place before speeding back to his place. His orgasm had been delayed too long and his brief brush with permanent chastity had made him realize how precious the ability to play with his cock was. He was going to take this wretched cage off and throw it away for good. A big cock like his could wave itself around all it wanted from now on, he would just live with the social embarrassment.

He walked back into his bedroom triumphant. He didn't need to look at his phone for a picture of Reiko-sama, he just remembered the smile on her face as she shared in his joy at finding the key, the brief pressure of her breasts against his chest when she hugged him. This was going to be an amazing orgasm. He slid the key into the lock and turned it. There was no click! The device didn't drop off his cock. It was still caged. He furiously turned the key again and again, wiggling it around, trying different angles but nothing worked. He took the key out and examined it carefully under the light. It looked like the locking mechanism side(whatever that was called) had been bent out of shape, probably by the weight of the chair pressing upon it. He shook his head at the obviously shoddy workmanship, at the prices they charged you would think they would make the all important key sturdy enough to withstand anything.

He started to hyperventilate, his orgasm had been so close and now it had been cruelly snatched away again. But he calmed himself, the all important numeric code was clearly visible on the key. That was all he needed to get himself a new key.

He quickly called the helpline again.

"Hello you have reached Chastity Services. We keep your most precious thing locked up tighter than Fort Knox. How can I help you today?" The same young woman answered the phone.

"Hi, sorry to bother you again but I called earlier about a missing key. I managed to find the key but it seems to have been bent out of a shape and isn't working. But I have the numeric code to order a replacement."

"Hey its you again. OK, please read me the code out."

Martin dutifully read it out and waited while she repeated it to make sure it was right and then checked her files.

"OK I have the information in front of me for that device. Could you please now give me the password?"

Martin was dumbstruck. What password?

"What password?"

"The password linked to this account. The one that was set when the device was registered. I need that to verify your identity as the registered key-holder."

"But I didn't register this device like I told you. There isn't a registered key-holder."

"Well my files say differently and without the password I am afraid I can't help you. Seriously, just follow my advice and talk to the key-holder. Your story doesn't make any sense, our keys don't just get accidentally bent out of shape. You would need an industrial press to do that... Now please stop bothering me with this nonsense."

Martin begged and pleaded with the woman. Threatening her with lawsuits and negative reviews on every forum known to man.

She stayed calm and pleasant for a long time but finally she said:

"I have had enough of this. I don't like to get involved with these things but I'm going to message the registered key-holder about your behaviour. I'm sure they can correct your behaviour better than any words I can say."

"Wait wait I'm sorry. Please give them this number and ask them to contact me. Please I swear this is all a big mistake."

"OK I will do that. Now please leave me alone." The phone call ended with a click.

Martin sunk onto his bed staring at his phone despondently. There must be some bureaucratic mix-up. Someone else's account must have gotten mixed up with his because he certainly hadn't registered himself as a key-holder... which was turning out to be the oversight of the century. All he could hope for was that the other person whose account was mixed his was would contact him. They would understand that he was telling the truth since their device would be on someone already. They could help him work out this problem. They wouldn't have any reason not to, right?

1...345678