The Former Student Ch. 01-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He knew he shouldn't answer her. He had already decided that was too dangerous of a game. But he reconsidered. The fact that she had messaged him while he lay on her couch without a phone meant that she really didn't know the account belonged to him. It truly was anonymous interactions. And if she was going to play naughty games with anonymous men on the internet then it was much better that she was doing it with an honourable man like himself that would never mistreat her than with some random guy on the internet that would just lure her in, get her alone and then use his greater strength to rape poor Reiko-sama. Just like he had done in his dream he thought guiltily.

Besides he missed acting out his subservience to her and after she had nursed him back to health he wanted to repay her with some service of his own. So he carefully typed out a response.

"My deepest apologies Reiko-sama; I was sleeping deeply all night and only now received your message. Please punish this unworthy gaijin for disappointing you so I may continue to receive your divine guidance."

"When I receive the picture of your feet that you so graciously sent me, I was dumbstruck at your beauty. I am ashamed to confess that I was so swept up in desire at the sight that I stroked myself to it until I orgasmed in supplication to your divine form."

He soon received a response: "Very well, you will write out 'This ( ) gaijin begs for forgiveness for his sin.' five thousand times. You will change the descriptive adjective for yourself to a different word for each page."

"Thank you for your benevolence Reiko-sama. I will hasten to obey."

So Martin spent his afternoon writing out lines on paper. It was the most writing he had done since taking notes in grad school. His hand kept cramping and he developed a bit of a blister on his finger before he finished. He had begun to have trouble thinking of adjectives to describe himself: unworthy, disobedient, dirty, filthy, lowly, perverted, loathsome, repulsive, unclean, foolish, simpleminded, witless, uncultured, unlearned, uncivilised, backwards... He had eventually resorted to a thesaurus to find suitable words. He sometimes thought about quitting but he would remember how Reiko-sama had so kindly nursed him back to health and decide to persevere.

Finally finished, he carefully spread out the sheets of paper on his desk and took a picture to send to Reiko-sama.

"Please witness my obedience to you Reiko-sama."

While he waited for her response he began to research male chastity devices. The events of last night had shown he needed something to keep his cock under control whenever he was around Reiko-sama. It was hard to hide the fact he was overly attracted to her when his big cock kept waving a huge flag proclaiming the fact to anyone with eyes. He was fortunate that Reiko-sama was a bit naive and had no idea at all he was infatuated with her or she would have noticed it by now.

He had only seen the devices in porn movies, cold steel encasing the genitals of subservient men, but really had no idea about them other then their general shape and purpose, which was right in the name after all. He googled and found a few guides about what to look for and think about when decided on which one to purchase. Most of the guides were heavily focused on how secure the chastity devices were, how good they were at preventing unauthorised orgasms from the males that wore them. Since Martin would be holding his own key and would take the device off whenever he wanted to, he wasn't really concerned by that at all. His main two criteria were comfort and concealment; anything else didn't really matter.

It soon became apparent to him that any off the shelf chastity device was not going to be what he was looking for. Lots of reviews spoke of the impossibility of getting a perfect fit, skin problems that developed due to cheap materials, clinking locks that alerted others to the chastity device etc. Custom devices were much more costly of course but since it was going to be around his own cock and he really didn't want it harmed in any way then it made sense to spend a bit more to protect his family jewels so as to speak.

Browsing some forums based on male chastity he found one brand that was regarded as the Rolls-Royce of chastity cages. The devices were hand crafted for each person from titanium to remove the possibility of allergic reactions. Designed to match the exact dimensions of the cocks they held in complete comfort, it was promised it would feel just like a second skin... a claim backed up by many reviews. A 24/7 support line for any problems, a lifetime guarantee for craftsmanship, provision for a discreet locksmith to remove any device whose lock malfunctioned etc. The last item caught Martin's eyes and made him decide on this device, he would feel a lot safer knowing that whatever happened like losing the key or breaking it off in the lock etc, that the company would handle it and he wouldn't have to go into some random locksmith business and ask them to remove a metal device from around his cock... super embarrassing to say the least.

He went to the website and looked at the order form for the device. The number of measurements they wanted was pretty extensive... suggesting that the final product would in fact fit him like a glove. The price was astronomical, which made sense given the materials, the support services and the cost of hand producing the device but it still made him whistle. He also noticed that the locksmith service that he really wanted was only available on the super deluxe model, which came with lots of attachments to the device that he really didn't need or want... like he was ever going to put spikes around his cock or insert a rod inside it... the last one made him shiver at the thought of what it would feel like to be penetrated in that manner... to feel a foreign object forcing its way inside his penis against his will. He felt so sorry for the men who had other people buy these cages and put them on, to have their cocks held hostage by the person who held their key. But he was going to be holding his own key so he would not be sharing their fate.

Still he was a bit hesitant, despite all the claims and services it was a bit disconcerting to think about locking up his cock... even if he had the key. And the price was really high for something he probably didn't really need to have.

He left the computer and went to bed, deciding to sleep on the decision. He had slipped into bed and was beginning to drowse off when his phone buzzed. Reiko-sama had replied to him.

"Your obedience is noted. Future transgressions will be punished more harshly."

"Thank you for your understanding Reiko-sama"

"I am more displeased to read that you used my picture to masturbate to, gaijin. I'm offended by the thought of a perverted white man playing with his dirty cock while staring at my picture. There was nothing sexual about the picture, that is how I dress when I go to school, when I go about my daily life. Is it fair that I be treated like a sexual object by men just because I'm Asian and pretty?"

Martin was crushed to read Reiko-sama's words. He always knew what he was doing was wrong, that he shouldn't be sexualizing his student in the way he had but no matter how often he remonstrated himself, the sexual desire that rose within him whenever he saw her picture was too much for him to control.

"I apologise Reiko-sama, I know what I did was wrong but I am just a weak-willed man that can't control himself."

"Have you done such a thing before?"

Martin hesitated. He really didn't want to tell the truth but he felt like he had to. There was really no disguising how perverted he was.

"Yes Reiko-sama. I do it only once for every picture you post online. But no more than that I swear. Please forgive this perverted gaijin."

"White men disgust me."

That was all she said. Martin stared at the message. He couldn't blame her, couldn't disagree with her. He just felt bad.

A few minutes later she sent him a number of images, screenshots of private messages she had received on her Instagram.

"Naughty chink, you should be climbing my big white cock instead of mountains."

"Stop being a teasing whore and send me a picture of your slanty cunt bitch."

"You look pretty good for a flat chest jap. I'll fuck you with my big cock if you beg for it."

"Get naked gook or go back to your shithole country."

The list when on and on. A litany of racial and misogynistic comments referencing her race, colour, body characteristics but all demanding sexual things.

"Is it fair that I can't exist without every fucking thing I do being turned into sex? That men always see me as a submissive sex toy that they have the right to play with and get angry when I don't play into their stereotypes."

"I'm so sorry for how you are treated online Reiko-sama. That is just wrong. But I would never say such things to you, I would never do anything like that. I may be perverted and I may be infatuated with you but I have always kept it all in my head and never have acted on any of it. I have always thought of serving you, of making your life better or helping you. Because I find you so amazing."

"Have you thought of raping me?"

Martin stomach dropped. He remember the dream the night before. How he had fucked Reiko-sama like a beast as she struggled. He thought of other dreams he had had; the ones of just ripping the clothes off Reiko-sama when she was in his office and raping her over his desk, the ones of following her home after a meeting and grabbing her in that spot by the trees... He had a lot to feel guilty for but they were just dreams right, he would never actually do it in real life.

"Yes, but I would never do it. It is thoughts only. I would never never act on it."

"Is it fair that I can only be alone with men that I know really well and trust. Because with any strange man I have to be careful because it could be the day when those thoughts stop being just thoughts and become actions. I'm much smaller than men. I can't fight them off. If they want to rape me I can only hope that they won't hurt me too much... I love to hike but I can never go out into the woods by myself, I can only go if someone bigger is there to go with me. Because I need to protect myself from men."

Martin didn't know what to say. He knew she was right, he had never looked at things from her perspective. He had always thought what he was doing was harmless... and it might be for him but given how many other men were lusting after Reiko-sama it was only a matter of probability that one day one of them would act on those thoughts. It might even be him... how much control did he really have over himself. And he was one of the few men that she actually trusted, she had even let him sleep on her couch while she nursed him back to health.

"I'm sorry. I don't know how to apologize enough. I wish the world was a better place for you and I know I am part of the problem. Please tell me how I can make things better for you, if that is even possible."

There was no response. Not that he really expected one. It took him a long time to fall asleep but eventually he did. He had two vivid dreams that night, false creations proceeding from a heat-oppressed brain.

The first was of him teaching his seminar class to grad students. Just like normal, but there was Reiko-sama perched in the second row. He taught like usual but then she put her pencil in her mouth as she stared up at the ceiling and his mind fixated on it and imagined it was his cock in her mouth. He carried on teaching, he could multi-process very well, even as his mind began to imagine how it would feel to have Reiko-sama kneeling before him, paying homage to his big cock with her mouth. But then his cock began to swell in his pants and began to lift until it was caught by the fabric.

There was no podium in which to hide behind and as he carried on teaching one of the students whispered to the person beside them, who looked at his crotch and giggled. Soon everyone was staring at the erection which had made an obvious appearance. He could hear comments ringing in his ear about their perverted professor getting aroused by his students; he fled from the room with laughter ringing in his ears.

The second dream was much worse. It was one he had before but more detailed this time. Of meeting Reiko-sama in his office late at night. She teased him with glances of her cleavage and feet like usual, getting him aroused but he had control of himself and carried out his persona of a helpful professor. But when she left he decided to follow her. Just to see a bit more of her that was all.

He crouched behind a tree in a dark spot on campus, where he knew she would be walking by. He was only going to stare at her, to harmlessly soak in some of her beauty without her knowledge. But as she came closer and closer, something inside him decided that looking wasn't enough... he needed to touch her, to feel her. Before he knew it he was dragging her into the trees, one hand over her mouth to silence her screams. She struggled beneath him but it was no use against his strength and soon her naked body lay beneath him surrounded by her torn clothes.

He used his tie to fasten her hands together behind her back and pressed her face down into the grass as he fumbled at his pants to release his erect cock. Soon he was thrusting himself into her, slamming her into the ground. It felt so good, so right to dominate her small body. To take his pleasure from her no matter what she wanted. Her muffled screams didn't dissuade him as he raped her, they merely goaded him on to fuck her more fiercely.

In time her screams turned to moans of pleasure as he continued to thrust inside her. He felt her orgasm around his big cock as he fucked her deeper than any cock had before. He removed his hand from her mouth and she began to beg him to fuck her harder, to treat her like a slut, that she wanted to earn his cum inside her like a good bitch.

When he woke with a start he just shook his head. "Jesus, how fucked up is my head", he said aloud. He knew he had watched lots of porn movies that had that plot; rape a girl and they fall in love with your big cock... beg for you to fuck them again and again. But he always thought he understood it was just porn logic, real people didn't work like that. Perhaps if you watched enough porn then it rotted your brain and you began to think like that. Perhaps Reiko-sama was right to be afraid of men like him.

Both dreams had crystallized his decision. He needed to lock up his cock, both to protect himself and to protect his student. So he spent the morning measuring his cock and balls, erect and soft. He thought sending pictures of his erect cock with graph paper as a backdrop to show its curve was a bit overkill but he guessed that it was worth it if it made the final product perfectly shaped for his cock. He filled out the order form, selected express shipping and hit submit. He felt better afterwards, this was a tangible action that showed he was doing the right thing.

Part 6

It turned out that buying a chastity device didn't change much in Martin's life until it arrived. He had his normal meeting with Reiko-sama on Monday afternoon, noting her great progress in her studies. She would probably only need a few more days to finish going through everything he had prepared for her. He tried to give the books he had set aside to her but the look she gave him when he attempted to hand the books to her as she left his office resulted in him trailing after her with the books in his hands instead. Apparently Reiko-sama didn't carry things when there was a servant around to do it for her.

Martin made sure to be on his best behaviour that day. Keeping his eyes above neck level, no looking at her feet in her flip-flops, no thinking of how sexy she looked in her sundress, definitely not wondering if she was wearing any underwear underneath it. Fortunately, Katherine was at home in the apartment so Martin wasn't alone with Reiko-sama. He stayed for a bit, briefly going through some questions that Reiko-sama had thought up on the walk over. He then made a hasty retreat as soon as he possibly could.

He was glad that Reiko-sama was messaging him on the app after all. He had gone back and read the messages there multiple times and he decided that it was best to just take what she had said to heart and try to mend his ways. No more fantasies about dominant Asian women, instead he would try jerking off to MILFs or something else safer.... or he could just decide to be a monk and chaste for the rest of his life.

Wednesday morning his chastity device arrived, thankfully in a nondescript box. He really wasn't eager for anyone to find out that he wasn't as vanilla as he might look to an outside observer. He definitely didn't want the neighbours to find out he was buying a chastity device.

He took the box into the bedroom and opened it up. There was a lot of documentation, going through all the features of the device etc. He decided he didn't need to know how to adjust the spikes, or change the settings on the shock stimulator or specify the suction on the tease module... this thing was definitely fancy but he just wanted something to keep his cock from getting erect when he didn't want it to. So he tossed the paper work aside after noting down the emergency hot-line number, just in case. He put the device on his desk and the key beside it. Only one key, apparently one of the company's mottos was "one lock, one key" but they would of course replace the key if it got lost or broken etc.

He stared at it for a while. But then finally gathered his nerve to put it on. It was pretty anti-climatic, he threaded his cock through the top bit, brought the bottom bit up under his balls and the two pieces clicked together seamlessly. It felt a bit heavy, hanging down from his groin and he wasn't used to the sensation of having something pressed up against his cock and balls like that. It was almost like wearing too tight underwear, very comfortable underwear but still just a little too tight.

He unlocked it and was pleased that it slipped off without any problems at all. He then put it back on and brought up the picture of Reiko-sama's feet on his phone. Instant erection or instant attempt at an erection. His penis began to stiffen and then just couldn't. There was the pressure of the cage pushing back against it, keeping him from getting erect. It wasn't an unpleasant feeling, like having his cock held firmly in Reiko-sama's gloved hands... not letting him get erect without her permission.

Wow that thought really made his cock strain against the cage but to no avail. He slipped on his dress pants and looked at himself in the mirror. Just as the manufacture had claimed there was no sign that his cock was trying to gain an erection under the pants. He walked up and down in front of the mirror but there was no outward sign of the cage at all and no sound when he moved. All in all he decided that he was satisfied with it. All the same he took it off and allowed his cock to get erect.

His several minutes of imposed chastity made his erection feel all the better as his cock swelled to its full size out of the cage. He just teased himself for a bit, enjoying the freedom of being able to touch his cock. Yes, if you were going to be put in a cock cage then best do it yourself so you could let your cock out whenever you wanted. He had to yank his hands off his cock because he was getting too carried away. He had only decided yesterday to stop jerking off to thoughts of Reiko-sama and already he wanted to break that promise. Apparently he had gotten the chastity device just in time.

So he took a cold shower to get rid of his erection and then slipped the cage back on. He carefully placed the key within his wallet for safe keeping and stored the hot-line number in his phone. He glanced briefly at all the attachments that had come with the device... spikes, shock probes, urethral sounds (spiked and drip feed)... apparently there was a small reservoir at the base of the cage for liquids like hot sauce to be dripped into the penis. Yep, he was so glad that he was the one with the key for this cage and things like that would definitely not be happening.

1...345678