The Fortress Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like that, don't you sweetheart," the black woman said in her ear but loud enough for everyone to hear. She kissed her then, just above and to the side of her mouth to avoid the gag. "You like it deeeeep. I know you do." The woman nodded, sweat beading on her forehead. "Now ride it. Let them see how much you love it."

She obeyed, slowly at first but then with more speed, the woman's hands on her hips just to encourage her, not forcing it but making it much more difficult for her to pull away. She bounced quickly but not deeply for a while, her thigh muscles straining at the effort, then slowed down and lowered herself nearly all the way again.

The camera moved to show the crowd. The men who didn't have their hands in their pants were mostly those who appeared to have already finished, as evidenced by the stains near their wastes and the contented grins on their faces. A few were stroking themselves hard and two actually came right as the camera passed over them, the tips of their cocks sticking up out of their pants and cum squirting freely. There was no shame or bashfulness anywhere in that room. Two men in the back were stroking each other's cocks. Another was on his hands and knees himself in front of a partner who had a bottle of lube in his shirt pocket. The camera zoomed in on him as he rubbed it over two fingers and then slid them one at a time into the first man's anus. Several black-clad mistresses stood around the room, hands resting casually on their tasers, watching that no one got out of line.

Back at the front of the room the the two advanced novices were undressing themselves. They stopped half undressed to spank the junior novice hard across the ass when they noticed she had stopped riding the dildo momentarily. "You stop when we tell you to, slut," the dominant black woman told her. She spanked her again and then took her by the hips to guide her up and down faster and harder. Once both women had undressed completely they climbed onto the table and stood next to her, one on each side. "Keep riding that cock, whore, and start rubbing our pussies too. She did as instructed, but clumsily, trying to keep bouncing her ass up and down on the dildo and reaching one hand toward each of the other women's cunts. She managed to find a rhythm after a few moments, using her thumbs on each of their clits and riding the dildo more by rocking back and forth than bouncing up and down. The one with the pony tail reached down and twisted the woman's nipple causing her to moan sharply around the ball gag. They made her continue until her legs couldn't take any more and she sank deeply onto the dildo, quivering and nearly falling off the table.

They pulled her off and replaced the mattress, laying her face down on it and pouring more massage oil onto her, rubbing her legs, buttocks, back and arms before turning her over to massage her breasts, belly and the fronts of her legs. Then the one in charge turned to the crowd and asked, "Which of you is still in need of some pleasure tonight?"

Five men stood. From the earlier crowd shots I realized they had been the ones being the least aggressive with their own self-pleasuring. They had been saving it for this, I realized. She gestured them to the stage and they obeyed, slipping shirts off on the way and dropping their pants once getting there. The green novice got to look them over and take her pick. I was surprised to see she did not choose the smallest cock of the group. The man she chose was tall, fair, slender and had graying brown hair. His cock was shorter than the last dildo she had warmed up with but significantly thicker. The two other women positioned her on her back, legs together, ankles crossed and pulled back towards her forehead, opening her bottom wide at the edge of the bed. They secured a leather belt around her ankles and attached it with chains that hooked underneath the table on either side of her head. With the ball gag in place and now this, if she had wanted to withdraw her consent before it was too late now. After whispering something in her ear and getting a nod, the woman with the ponytail also raised raised the novice's hands above her head and secured those to the table with similar leather straps. I supposed this made it easier for her to resist any urge she may have had to push the man away or block him.

The man's cock was already rock hard. He rubbed it with oil a few times before positioning himself at her ass. He pushed the tip against the hole firmly but she was clenching, and he was struggling to get it in. One of the senior novices loosened the ball gag a bit and poured an amber color liquid into her mouth before putting it back in place. This seemed to help the woman relax, because soon he had the first inch in, then two more, then he was thrusting in and out slowly. She pulled against her restraints and was either yelling or panting into the gag, but he didn't slow. He held her thighs with his large hands to steady her as he drove deeper into her ass with each thrust.

Meanwhile, no longer needed to control their charge, the two senior novices got to work satisfying the other four men who had come forward. They knelt side by side with their hands clasped behind their backs, mouths open. The men took turns plunging their cocks into their mouths, all the while keeping their eyes on the incredible scene on the table. My own body burned with desire watching it all. I wanted very much to know what it felt like to have something - anything - pushing in and out of my ass. Mistress Morna had told me I was forbidden from cumming without permission, but really had said nothing about just touching myself. I curled on my side, head on the pillow portion of the mattress and reached a hand behind my back. It took a couple tries to get the angle of my body and shoulder right, and my first attempt was entirely unsuccessful for lack of lubrication. I reached to the front and dipped a finger into my dripping wet pussy first and then tried again and this time the effort paid off. I moaned as I slid my finger in and out of my ass, watching the scene on the TV build toward a climax.

The black woman was now lying on her back with the other senior novice kneeling between her legs, her own ass in the air now being fucked. She was sucking and licking the first woman's clit and getting her very close to orgasm. Another man was by the readhead's face, slapping her cheeks with his cock and stroking it, pinching her nipples at the same time. The other two were standing by her now as well. One stoked himself hard until he shot his cum across her breasts and belly. The other had his cock in her bound hand, his own hand wrapped around hers and using it to stroke himself.

Soon the man in the junior novice's ass groaned and drove himself in as deep as he could go, obviously filling her ass with his cum. The other three finished shortly thereafter. The one who had been fucking the ass of the woman with the ponytail pulled out and shot his load across her perky butt cheeks. Another came on the redhead's face, and the one who had been using her hand turned at the last minute, knelt by the head of the first senior novice, (who was in the middle of her own intense orgasm, still being eaten out by the other woman) grabbed her by the back of the head and plunged his cock in her mouth to make her drink his cum. Now of the seven people on the stage, only the redhead and the woman with the ponytail had yet to orgasm.

The man in the redhead's ass stayed there, even though he was through. The black woman said "she is only allowed to orgasm with a cock in her ass for the next month, at the mistress's instructions." She handed him a vibrating wand and he held it against her clit, grinding his hips a little to continue to stimulate her ass with his cock, even though it was probably growing soft. The black woman rubbed her breasts and thighs. "Cum, now whore. You've earned it," she crooned.

The woman with the ponytail had her own vibrator. One of the men, deciding she needed some help, fingered her pussy while she rubbed her clit with the magic wand. She was lying back on the stage, totally relaxed, and he sat next to her lazily. I got the impression they had done this before.

Both woman began to orgasm at the same time. Someone removed the ball gag from the redhead's mouth and I heard her shouting "fuck, yes, fuck this feels so fucking gooooood! Fuck I am cumming soooooo haaaarrrrdddd!!" The woman with the ponytail was moaning loudly as well and began squirting all over the hand of the man who was finger fucking her cunt.

I couldn't help myself. Still fingering my ass, I slipped a finger from my other hand into my pussy, and then used it to rub my clit, alternating between thrusting into the wetness and circling the swollen, sensitive clit over and over.

Another splash of ice water hit me just as I was about to climax. I was expecting it and tried to keep going. A second blast, much more powerful hit me and the moment was ruined.

Mistress Morna's face appeared on the screen once more. "My dear Aspen, if you do not learn some self control your remaining five days are going to be absolute torture. Self control is the first rule of the novice. Master it early." A third blast of frigid water hit me to make sure I got the message.

12