Janet - The Prison Competition Ch. 06

Story Info
Janet participates in the prison's anal competition.
1.9k words
4.05
9.6k
7
0

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 02/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PHansen
PHansen
29 Followers

Competition

The competition had been set between CellBlock B and CellBlock D (Janet's block). There had been a long standing dispute between the "queens" of the respective cell blocks as to who had the most "capable" bitches in their harems.

The terms of the competition was laid out as follows:

Each block presents a team of 2-4 girls. The teams compete in 3 classical disciplines:

- Largest diameter

- Largest depth achievement

- Longest punch fisting duration before giving in

Due to the preference of the Mistresses for humiliation, a new discipline of piss drinking had been introduced recently. The piss drinking competition was basically consisting of two girls competing against each other on who could drink the most piss from the other. It therefore became important to be able to continue to piss, but also to be able to consume the most piss from the opponent girl.

From a 'technical perspective' nothing was lost as each girl pissed in the mouth of the other, whereafter she would stand up and return the favour by pissing the first girl back into her mouth. In theory it all went on in an endless loop, although that was not the actual reality of it all. At some point one girl would eventually tap out, and say she had had enough piss and could not consume any more.

Janet arrived at the competition room being one of the 3 girls on Mistress Amelie's team. On the team, Janet would participate in the 2 disciplines:

- Largest diameter

- Piss girl

Given that Janet would compete in the diameter discipline, she arrived with the 14 cm. plug lodged in her ass. She had had that in her asshole since the early morning to come prepared to the show. Also, she had been drinking quite a lot of water to help accumulate the piss she needed to participate.

The two other girls participating from Mistress Amalie's team were:

Sally:

- Largest depth

Marian:

- Punch fisting lover

From the opposite side, Mistress Anne had brought with her 3 girls. Just as Janet, one girl took part in 2 disciplines:

Lola:

- Largest diameter

Andrea:

- Piss girl

Henriette:

- Punch fisting

- Largest depth

"So, let's get this party started," the announcer started. The room was filled with (lesbian) inmates eager to witness the show and to learn the result of which block had the most extreme bitches in their harem.

"The game plan is as follows," the announcer continued. "We will start with who can take the largest diameter in her asshole."

"The rules are that for an attempt to count, the girl needs to bounce her ass on the floor 3 times to allow the judges to see the dildo being fully inserted. If the dildo is not fully inserted it does not count as a valid attempt. Furthermore, to ensure full insertion, the girl needs to lift her legs to show that she is indeed sitting on the floor with the dildo mounted inside her. We continue until one participant taps out and does not want to continue."

Janet knew this was her cue, although hearing the rules and conditions left her a bit startled about all the requirements laid out.

The first dildo entering the competition between Janet and Lola was a 13 cm. diameter x 20 cm. straight dildo. The goal was to measure diameter and not depth per se, so the dildos were deliberately kept on the short side.

Lola from cell block B was the first participant to sit on the dildo on the floor. She went all the way to the floor and bumped her ass on the floor boards before lifting her feet to show the 20 cm. were inside her rectum.

Janet was next and after Mistress Amalie helped Janet pull out the 14 cm. dilator plug, she went on the floor dildo with flying colours. It was an easy task, she thought to herself.

Returning to Mistress Amalie, her plug was re-inserted and Janet again had a 14 cm. diameter dilated asshole.

The next test was a 15 cm. diameter x 20 cm. smooth dildo placed on the floor.

"Great," Janet thought to herself. This is what I've been preparing for...

Lola was first. She did not go down as easily on the new dildo as she did with the previous one. Taking 15 cm. x 20 cm. fully in your rectum is no easy task.

Lola did strain a bit and took some deep breaths to fully accept the size. She ultimately touched the floor boards with her buttocks and it was obvious to everyone that she was becoming a bit short of breath due to the exercise.

She pulled in air to her lungs and bumped the floor with her buttocks feeling the fullness of the plastic monster in her rectum.

She needed a short break before redoing the exercise 2 times more to achieve the 3 times bump requirement. Ultimately, she sat on the floor and lifted both her legs with some difficulty. It was with effort that was done. Her face showed clear signs of struggle to accommodate the size in her body.

Janet was up. Going from her current 14 cm. to a 15 cm. version immediately seemed an easy task, but as the size was on the 'large' side of things; this was no effortless exercise. Janet placed her asshole on the tip of the invader and allowed herself to rest her weight on the phallus-shaped object.

She felt the plastic stud enter her body's nether region and felt it occupy her rectum. She felt the air going out of her lungs to some extent and she attempted to calm herself. She looked up into the ceiling, inhaled some air and attempted to 'push out' against the thing going inside her.

That exercise expanded her asshole to some extent allowing for further embrace of the dildo. As Janet felt the floor boards touch her buttocks, she was immediately relieved as she knew what that meant. The only remaining thing for her was to bump the floor 3 times and lift her legs to really have it fully embedded inside her. Sitting on the floor made it feel as if she was sitting on a cement pole unable to move.

Bumping the floor was no painless job. Finally, she managed to lift her feet from the floor and show the judges that she had made a successful attempt.

Janet looked up at Mistress Amalie searching for feedback. Amalie looked back at Janet with an encouraging look and nodded at her in approval.

Janet got off the monster in her ass and sat on her knees recovering from the ordeal she had just been through. To her dismay, the opponent Lola from Cell Block B had passed the task as well and what seemed easier than herself...?

The upcoming task was an untested monster of 17 cm. diameter x 20 cm. This was a huge increase as both girls were walking the fine line of where their maximum capacity was found.

Janet had had a 16 cm. version in her during the days of the final training session with the A-Team, but that was days ago and it left her "wrecked" and having to be carried on a stretcher back to the cell.

She did not in particular look forward to this. She honestly hoped that Lola would fail that monster, as that would leave Janet with only that one as the final task and thus would become the winner.

Lola was again the first participant attempting to take on the 17 cm. dildo in her wrecked asshole. She looked at the monster in fear as she witnessed it being covered in lubricant to allow for the "consumption".

"Lola - you are up for your first 17 cm. attempt," the announcer told her in an assertive tone.

Lola looked back at her as she started squatting on the tip of the upright white object mounted to the floor below her. She felt the tip enter her, and shortly after the stretch it gave to her hole as it slowly expanded to 13 cm. She was far from done with stretching, but stopped to calm herself.

After having taken some deep breaths; she again applied her weight on the dildo in her asshole. It gradually stretched her to 16 cm. and it was beginning to elicit the well known 'fiery feeling' as her muscles started to be stretched beyond their normal stretch.

"I have only 1 cm. left," she thought to herself, but at the same time she felt an extreme 'fire' in her sphincter. It was almost killing her.

She attempted to 'embrace' the fire in her ass, and gave it a try to 'enjoy' the pain she felt. It was very difficult for her to get to that stage and she finally succumbed to the pain and surrendered. She could not bear the pain it produced in her sphincter.

"I give up on this attempt," she announced and got slowly off the dildo. The relief from no longer being expanded gave her almost a blood rush to her head and she felt briefly a dizzy sensation.

Janet followed with great interest her opponent's attempt. She knew that regardless of whether Lola was successful or not, Janet would have to give it a try herself to actually win the dilation discipline.

Janet witnessed the dildo being re-lubricated for her own attempt with the 17 cm. diameter dildo.

She manoeuvred herself to the white upright dildo and started squatting onto it. Like Lola, Janet felt the sharp stretch as the thing entered her body. Feeling the beginning diameter of 14 cm. was familiar to Janet although it of course gave her a "full feeling".

As she gradually reached the 16 cm. diameter point, she too began to feel "fire" in her sphincter. It was stretched beyond her "comfortable" diameter now and she was still to achieve an additional 1 cm. to win. On top of that, she also had to accept the full length inside her rectum to truly win.

Janet braced herself, took in air and tried to push away the dildo in an order to expand her asshole. She felt something happen as she slid a bit further down the white dildo. The fire was everywhere now and she only vaguely felt the floorboards against her buttocks.

"Bump the floor 3 times and lift your feet, you slut!" the announcer called out.

Janet heard this as a distant voice and lifted herself on her hands only to let go and bump the floor. She felt literally as if her pelvis was split by something unnaturally large inside her rectal cavity. Janet could feel her bones adjust to the large object as her whole internal system was adjusting to the invader in her body.

Janet was unable to utter a single word as all air was voided from her lungs and she barely was able to do anything but a shallow breath, due to her internal system being completely "invaded".

"You win the discipline," the announcer called out to the room.

The audience clapped in marvel by what they had just witnessed and looked in astonishment at Janet acknowledging her efforts. Janet could not get off the dildo by herself, as she was completely drained from energy and strength.

Two helpers came and took her by her armpits and helped lift her off the massive dildo. As Janet slid off the dildo, it became visible to the public. A little blood was found tracing down the dildo as Janet actually had broken some internal fibres in her rectum in order for her to win the competition.

"I think we need to find another participant to the piss competition, my dear," Mistress Amalie said to Janet as she witnessed the spectacle.

PHansen
PHansen
29 Followers