The Fortress Ch. 09

Story Info
Paula finally joins in the fun.
2.8k words
4.75
1.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story takes place in an imagined future. A genetic mutation has made it so that most female fetuses die before birth, so the population consists of about 4 men for every 1 woman. This means women are generally unsafe and frequent victims of rape and abuse. Except in The Fortress.

Chapter 9

Back in our apartment, there was a shy feeling in the air that hadn't been there the day before. Paula was like a stranger again, and so very innocent despite all that she had experienced.

Mila took the lead this time. In private she and Tam were by far the most dominant of our group, but where Tam seemed mostly to enjoy the kink and cruelty, Mila could be almost motherly. She sat Paula on the couch and stood behind her, stroking her fingers through her dark brown hair. The rest of us sat next to or across from her.

"Ladies, I think Paula needs some pampering. I want to make her feel relaxed and at home here, and very special. And just in case she ever thinks about leaving us again, I want her to know just what she'll be missing out on. Do you all agree?"

"Oh yeah."

"Absolutely."

"For sure."

"So, where do we start?" Mila asked.

"How is your backside feeling?" I wondered. "The whipping you had, are you still hurting?"

"No," Paula admitted, "Whatever medicines Morna put on it soothed it almost immediately, and yesterday morning when I left you guys she took me to the medical center where they did another round of creams as well as some sort of light therapy, and gave me pain pills to take for a couple days. I can't believe the medical technology they have here actually."

"Like whatever is in this tea?" Tam wondered. While we had been out someone had delivered a pitcher of it, iced this time, along with a note warning not to drink more than 12 ounces at a time. She poured it equally into six plastic cups.

Paula sipped hers tentatively while the rest of us each took some bigger swigs.

"Well if you're not hurting anymore, I think the first thing would be for Tam and Mila to give you a nice, relaxing massage. Trust me, they're really good at it."

"Then Aspen should eat your pussy. She is really good at THAT," Clara giggled."

"Slow it down," Mila warned. "A massage sounds great, and we'll get to the other things too, but Paula is there anything special you want us to do?"

"Well," Paula started nervously, "that all sounds great, but what I really want is to try one of those vibrating wands. And I can't be the only one getting pleasure here today."

Mauve already had one hand up underneath Clara's halter top. "Trust me, no risk of that."

"Drink your tea," Tam demanded. Then we're all going to have some fun.

We did as we were told. Tam was obviously going to be the boss today, as usual.

Mila lifted Paula's halter top over her head while I helped her slide off her leggings. Then she started face down on the massage table as I had suggested and we all took turns giving very sensual massages. Mauve and Clara undressed while I rubbed oil up Paula's legs with long, firm strokes, first on her shins, then the outsides of her thighs, then the tops and finally the insides. Mila stood above her head and massaged her shoulders, upper arms and then moved to her small but perky breasts. Her oily hands glided circles around them and then crossed the nipples, then she firmly massaged up and down, kneeding the bouncy flesh like dough. Paula let out a gentle moan. Tam stood by her left side and massaged her left arm for a while before moving to gently stroke her stomach.

Paula let her legs separate slightly as I stroked her inner thighs, each pass moving closer and closer to her sweet innocent pussy.

Clara, now naked, took a place at Paula's right side and copied Tam's movements. Mauve took Mila's place at her head and took over the breast fondling while Mila undressed. Tam signaled for me do so as well. Paula made a disappointed sounding grunt when I ceased stroking her thighs and stepped away. Tam shushed her and then let one hand drift from her stomach over her petite, waxed mons. Paula moaned, but Tam went no further. She was not going to let any of us rush this.

Mila and I peeled off our uniforms. Now Tam was the only one still dressed. She told Paula to roll onto her stomach, and the massage continued. The five of us alternated, a couple of us massaging her arms, back, legs and buttocks, while a couple others would start on each other. Mauve and Clara took a little break from each other for once, Clara massaging Paula's feet and calves while Mauve pulled me back against her, her back to the wall and my back to her belly. In this position we could watch everyone else, while she simultaneously toyed with me, running her hands up my belly, cupping my breasts and teasing my nipples. She was a good 6 inches taller than me but also had long enough arms that she only had to crouch a bit to get one hand down between my legs as well. Slowly, lazily she ran a finger down my mons towards the slit of my cunt.

"Clara and I still owe you for that amazing pussy licking you gave us at orientation," she whispered in my hear. My legs quivered at the though. She lowered her mouth to my neck and gave it a gentle nibble as her hand slid lower between my legs.

The other girls apparently decided it was time to move from the massage. They helped Paula off the table and onto one corner of the couch. Tam undressed now too, so all six of us were completely naked. She retrieved a vibrating wand from the toy box Morna had delivered the day prior. "I think one of us should demonstrate this for you," she said seductively to Paula, "Just to be sure you know how it works." She sat on the opposite end of the same couch and propped her feet apart, one foot braced against the back of the couch and the other resting on the edge of the coffee table. She turned the wand on to a low setting and teased herself with it for a minute first, running it over her nipples, her lower belly, and then gently over the outside of her labia, skipping her clit at first.

Mauve and I moved to the opposite couch. Clara joined us while Mila stayed with Paula, perching on the edge of the couch partly beside and partly behind her, so she could easily reach whatever part of her body she wanted but wasn't obstructing her view of Tam at all. She stroked her thighs and belly a few more times before bringing her hand up between her legs. As Tam allowed the vibrator to rest over clit Mila began to finger Paula's clit gently. She kept to a slow, gentle pace, prolonging her arousal without building towards a climax yet.

Mauve sat behind me and fingered my clit as well, and Clara positioned herself on the floor between my legs. "Should I give you the same treatment you gave us? Eat you out for 10 minutes without letting you cum?"

"I think we both should," Mauve said deviously. "We'll spare you the anal hook this time."

"Mmm you two are cruel," I mumbled. Clara lowered her mouth to my cunt. She licked lazily, slowly, mostly avoiding my clit. Without Morna hovering over her with a riding crop she didn't have to keep up the intensity that I had treated her with. She occasionally moved away from my pussy to kiss my thighs, stroke my labia with her fingers or to check on how the others were doing.

Tam held the vibrating wand firmly against her clit now, pushing it back and forth a little to stimulate different sides. From her face I guessed she was getting close. Mila was slipping two fingers in and out of Paula's wet cunt now, still slowly, drawing quiet moans from the reserved woman's throat. Clara started to do the same to me. Mauve hooked her long legs over mine and wound her arms over my elbows and then behind my back, locking me into position. Whatever she and Clara had in mind I wasn't planning to resist anyway, but having the ability to escape taken away added an extra thrill.

Tam's orgasm started with a low moan in the back of her throat and built to a shout. "Fuck yesssss" she hissed as juices began to seep out from her glistening pussy. She kept up the pressure of the vibrator another minute, drawing more pleasure into the orgasm and letting out a couple more small squirts of her juices. "Mmmmm that's good," she said. She clicked the vibrator off and wiped it up and down her cunt a few more times, making sure it was slick with pussy juice. Then she crossed the couch to Paula. "I suppose you've never tasted pussy at all, have you?" Paula shook her head. Mila was still fingering her, slow and steady, and with her other hand teasing and occasionally pinching and twisting one of her nipples or the other.

"Well then, let's fix that quick. Tongue out now." Paula obeyed, and Tam held the vibrator in front of her like a popsicle. Paula licked tentatively at first, then a bit faster. "That's a good girl, get it nice and clean and then maybe I'll let you use it next."

When Tam set the vibrator aside Mila withdrew her fingers from Paula's cunt and raised those to her mouth next. "Let's see if your own pussy tastes as good as hers hun." Paula opened her mouth and took both of Mila's fingers within, slowly sucking her own juices.

Clara decided she needed to be next, and moved from where she was crouched in front of me to the other couch. As soon as Mila's fingers were out Clara replaced them with her own. "Aspen had a delicious cunt, don't you think?"

Mila began rubbing her own pussy, and Paula got to taste those juices next, and then Clara's, this time sucked from Tam's fingers. The only one left was Mauve. Clara took care of that, Mauve didn't let go of her grip on me, but hoisted me enough to the side that Clara could reach her target. Instead of her fingers this time though she had a modest sized dildo, obviously procured from the toy box, although I hadn't seen by whom or when, I felt and heard Mauve's sigh of pleasure as Clara found her wet cunt with it and dipped it inside. She thrust it a few times to be sure it was good and coated before bringing it back to Paula's lips.

Tam was kneeling between Paula's legs now, rubbing her clit with one thumb and gliding the fingers of her other hand in and out of her now sopping wet pussy. As Clara slipped the dildo into Paula's mouth, Tam turned the vibrator back on and placed it against her clit. The result was that the dildo absorbed most of the petite woman's moans. Clara slid it deeper, making sure Paula tasted the entire length, and stopping just at the point of blocking her airway for a few seconds, withdrawing it right before Paula reached her climax. The rush of air into her lungs at that moment seemed to intensify the whole experience, she gasped and gave an incredibly loud, sexy moan. Her body shook with pleasure and she gasped again and again, caught at the peak of orgasm without coming down again for a long, amazing, agonizing minute.

Clara wasn't done with me though, or with the dildo. She came back to where Mauve still held me firm. She lowered the dildo between my legs, but then to my disappointment continued even lower only to skip it into Mauve's waiting pussy.

"Since you couldn't get Mauve and I to cum at the same time at orientation, and since I ended up being first, we decided she gets to cum before either you or I today. Only seems fair." Clara winked at me. She switched a button on the dildo and it began to vibrate. At the same time Clara began to finger me again, and gave my clit just a few tentative licks. For Mauve however she went full throttle, I could hear her fingers massaging back and forth over her clit rapidly. Mauve's breathing grew heavier underneath me. She only tightened her grip on my arms and legs as she began to climax.

The other three were watching us now. Paula had been left alone momentarily to catch her breath. Tam had turned her attention to Mila instead, the fingers of one hand working her clit intently. With her other hand she now had her pointer finger in Mila's pussy and her middle finger was easing its way into her ass hole. She proceeded to finger fuck both holes simultaneously, and the Mila started to orgasm not long after Mauve, and their moans were almost in harmony. It was an intoxicating sound, and I felt my own pussy twitch, knowing I was getting closer myself. Clara didn't slow down her stimulation of Mauve's clit until her ebony body had collapsed backwards and all she could do was pant and twitch. Her grip on me didn't loosen any though.

Now Clara and I were the only two left to climax. Paula though hadn't forgotten Clara's suggestion that I should eat her out. I suppose I owed her in a way, since originally she was the one I was supposed to be submitting to at initiation, if it hadn't been for her reluctance. Tam whispered some suggestion into her ear, and then, looking a bit devilish, she came over to where Mauve was still holding me face up and spread eagle. She ran her hands up my legs, over my cunt and belly and breasts, before climbing up towards my face. With one leg propped on the arm of the couch she angled her still wet cunt right over my face. She was waxed naked like the rest of us. Tam came next to her and guided her hips lower until she was sitting with her clit directly centered over my mouth.

Mila took the vibrating wand from Clara and pressed it against my clit hard then. I gasped, opening my mouth and tasting the juice from Paula's first orgasm, with a fresh wetness pooling into my mouth as well as I let my tongue go to work. Mila worked the vibrator back and forth over my clit hard, and I matched the pace with my tongue on Paula's clit. I couldn't see Tam or Clara anymore but it sounded like Tam was working to get her to climax right along with me. My moan was stifled by Paula's cunt, covering my entire mouth now and grinding into me. The vibration from my orgasm triggered another one for her as well, and she ground even harder, filling my mouth with her taste. Mila kept the vibrator going on my clit, and I came again hard.

Paula slid to the couch next to me and Mauve loosened her grip. I slid onto the floor beneath her. She stayed reclined on the couch, one long brown leg on either side of my shoulders. Tam, Clara and Mila were similarly relaxed on the opposite couch, Tam's feet propped up in the coffee table, crossed at the ankles, Mila sitting on the opposite end and Clara sprawled between them, her head in Tam's lap, one leg draped over the back of the couch while Mila lazily rubbed the other one. Weather all lay there a while, covered in sweat and each other's juices and massage oil.

"One more day like this," I said for no reason in particular. Maybe I was having second guesses about what was next?

"Scared?" Mauve asked

"A little," I admitted. It was wild to think that only two weeks earlier I had been outside, struggling to find food for my brothers and only thinking of sex as something men would try to force on me in the villages. I never dreamed I would enjoy in, had never had an orgasm or done more than curiously finger myself. Now after tomorrow I was going to start "training" in earnest, submitting to dozens of men and women. I still had never even touched a man's cock.

"We're in this together," Tam promised then. "Whatever they want us to do, whatever punishments or pleasures come, the six of us, we are sisters now, for life."

Paula reached over and squeezed my shoulder. Clara sat up and grabbed hands with both Tam and Mila. "Sisters for life," we repeated.

Mauve added, "Any of my sisters want to join me in the shower?"