The Fortune Teller

Story Info
Maddie’s boyfriend learns sometimes a wand isn’t just a wand.
9.1k words
4.38
9.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toyc319
Toyc319
20 Followers

Author's Note: My stories often have an element of surprise, which I do not want to spoil. So, I will not provide specific content advisories at the top of every story. If you are offended by any of the following categories which feature prominently in my stories, you would be better off reading something else: NonConsent/Reluctance, BDSM, Incest/Taboo, Gay Male, Lesbian Sex, Anal, Exhibitionist & Voyeur, NonHuman, and First Time. The story tags will always accurately reflect the contents of the specific story.

All characters engaged in or witnessing sexual activity are at least 18-years of age.

--------------------------------------------------

My feelings on the subject and my feelings for her were so strong. I had to tell her the truth.

"Maddie, you know it is all fake, all lies, right? She tells you what you want to hear, so she can get more of your money. The costume, the lights, and every word that comes out of her mouth is all fake. I hate fortune tellers. I don't know why I agreed to come with you."

Well, that last part was a lie. I knew why I had come.

We sat in the waiting room, which was actually just a living room in a typical suburban home. -- Perhaps some day we will resolve the mystery of why a person who claims to be psychic would live in such average conditions. -- In any case, this living room was purposely darkened and strewn with various objects, crystals, candles, and scents carefully selected to manufacture a sense of sincerity. But for some reason, my girlfriend, Maddie, was into all of this crap.

When Madam Rosa told Maddie to work harder in school, she did it. When she suggested Maddie wear certain clothing, she did. Don't get me wrong, Maddie was smart and she looked great, but now this lady's influence over Maddie's life was going to far.

If I was being honest, there were a couple of reasons I went with her that day. The first was Maddie had been acting so sexy all morning, flirting, kissing, grabbing. I did not know what had gotten into her, but I was not going to mess with a good thing. I had a strange feeling that maybe today would finally be the day we would have sex.

She had even teased, "My man has been such a good boy, I think he deserves a special treat."

Fuck. She could make me hard with the dumbest things.

Sure, it was a little demeaning, like I was a dog and Maddie was going to give me a bone, but she did it in such a sexy way. So, I went along with her. I just hoped the 'special treat' didn't turn out to be getting frozen yogurt afterwards.

The other reason I went with her to see Madam Rosa was something that had been both a fixation and a cause of vexation for me, ever since Maddie first said it a few months ago. We were making out and I tried to put my hand in her pants. She stopped me and said we could only make love after her family had met me and approved of me.

That might have seemed somewhat reasonable, if things had stopped there. But then, Maddie went on to say this is what Madam Rosa had told her. She said Madam Rosa would know when it was time for me to meet Maddie's family. So, this fortune teller was standing between me and Maddie's family and perhaps more importantly, she stood between me and Maddie's pussy.

So, I guess technically there was really only one reason I went with her that day. It was the natural male sex drive, which over time Maddie had fanned into a burning carnal need. I was frankly going a little crazy. In my male mind, it was critical that I make a good impression on Madam Rosa.

Or my balls were going to fall off. One of the two.

Would Madam Rosa sense how much I cared about Maddie? Or would she only discern the white hot need for sex this girl had been stoking in me with long, passionate make-out sessions that went nowhere?

Wait. Who was I kidding? Madam Rosa wasn't really psychic, just a con artist.

But even con artists could be perceptive.

In the waiting room with us was a man, who stood statuelike in front of the curtain to Madam Rosa's 'reading room'. Based on his size, I guessed he had to be a bodyguard, probably to take care of customers who didn't feel inclined to pay for Madam Rosa's lies.

I absentmindedly felt the bulge in the front of my jeans formed by my wallet, thinking over how much cash I had. I did not want to be in any trouble with this guy, if Maddie was unable to pay for her 'session' with Madam Rosa. In a fight, I was sure I would go down hard.

After a while, two boys came in the front door. These two were more my age and my size. I almost snorted from laughing; they were so clearly gay. I was certain I could take them both at once. I looked at Maddie and raised my eyebrows as if to say, "Look at the couple of fags." She simply smiled politely at them and put her hand on my leg, rubbing it to calm me down.

But if she knew how horny she had been making me for the past few months and especially that day, she would have known it was having the opposite effect.

The two sissies were talking to each other in tones that while hushed still managed to be perfectly audible. They sat in dainty poses that displayed their feminine features. So close and touchy-feely with each other. Light caresses and occasional kisses. They made my skin crawl.

After a glance at me, one of them giggled and put his hand on the other's thigh. And just like Maddie was doing to me, he started to rub up and down his lover's leg. His pattern matched hers, almost making it seem like he was rubbing my leg. I stiffened in disgust, but Maddie did not stop.

I remembered the man standing there and felt a little self conscious about the scene he must be witnessing. I didn't want him to think I was getting hard because of the boys. I was not gay like them. But I needn't have worried. A quick glance told me he did not appear to have noticed anything.

Still, I was relieved when the door to the 'reading room' opened from behind the curtain. -- Seriously, what was the point of the damned curtain in front of a door? -- In any case, out walked a crying woman being consoled by Madam Rosa.

I said to Maddie under my breath, "Another happy customer."

To which she replied, equally sarcastically, "Yeah, because she always tells people what they want to hear."

Proving finally that he wasn't actually a statue, the man took over consoling the woman. He didn't seem so tough now. Perhaps he was a big softie, a gentle giant, a teddy bear. Another reminder for me to not judge a book by its cover.

That's when Madam Rosa ushered us into her 'reading room'. The damage had been done with the last woman. Time to give more fake advice. Gotta keep that money flowing. When I entered behind Maddie, I was shocked. The 'reading room' was a bedroom.

Yes, I knew we were in a house. And houses have bedrooms. But in this bedroom, along with a table and chairs at which the 'readings' occurred, this room actually had a bed in it. So, either a weird bedroom or a full-service psychic office.

We took the two seats opposite from Madam Rosa's more ornate chair. She asked, "What can I do for you today?"

I looked at Maddie, waiting for her response, wondering what she wanted to hear from the reading. Would she just come out and ask if it was time for me to meet her family? No, that was wishful thinking on my part. She probably had some other concerns that had not made it through the fog of sexual urgency that obsessed me. But, instead of responding, Maddie simply stared back at me. I glanced at Madam Rosa, as if to offer an apology for Maddie's sudden rudeness, only to find that she was also looking at me expectantly.

"Me?" I looked between the two of them in shock.

Maddie said, "Yes, babe. We're here today to have your reading."

I rolled my eyes. "Oh... Look, it is fine if you want to do this, but it's not really my thing."

Even though, she was basically springing a psychic intervention on me, I tried not to lose my shit. After all, this lady seemed to hold some inordinate sway in Maddie's life and I was not interested in being on her bad side.

Also, she seemed to hold the key to getting into Maddie's pants.

"...Actually, okay. I've never done this before. So, I guess that makes me a psychic virgin." Oh God, this was not going well.

"I wasn't really prepared for this. So, I don't really have any specific questions." That same lie again. Of course, I had a question. I kept talking. I wasn't even sure what I was saying. I just wanted to avoid silence while I freaked out internally, because I was probably blowing my chance to finally be with Maddie.

Maddie, who made me so fucking horny all the time.

Maddie, who I just realized was not wearing a bra.

Maddie, who was looking at me like I was an idiot.

"Also, I hope it is alright that I'm a skeptic. That won't adversely affect the 'reading', will it?"

Shit, I hoped Madam Rosa did not sense the quotes I put around the word 'reading'. I needed to be on better behavior if this was going to work to my advantage.

Madam Rosa, seemingly unfazed by my disdain for her 'profession', said, "Relax, this is more common than you imagine. We can do a basic tarot card reading without asking anything specific. This will give us general life directions for you. Often questions will bubble to the surface after we get started." She began to turn over cards and gave a brief description of their meanings.

"Hmm. 'The Fool', a new beginning, something is growing."

"Ok. 'The Magician', a deep desire."

"Next. 'The Lovers' - a physical relationship."

"Finally. 'The Knight' - a young man, a boy."

After she finished revealing the cards, a look passed between her and Maddie. It did not look positive. I mean, I knew tarot cards were crap, but was she really reading what was on my mind? A young man... with a growing, deep desire... for a physical relationship with his lover.

Could this just be chance? The emotions felt strong to me, but was my desire for Maddie really strong enough to influence the physical world around me? And what would Madam Rosa think? Am I just, the horny boy described by those cards? I had to play it more cool.

"Ok. So, what does all that mean?" I looked at Madam Rosa, hopeful that she would not drop the hammer on me. But she wasn't even looking at me. She was looking at Maddie with sympathy in her eyes. Fuck, I knew it. I had lost. With her bullshit, random-card impression of me as a horned-up boy, she'd never say it was time to meet Maddie's family.

With nothing left to lose, I snapped and said to Maddie. "Look, I know this is horseshit. These cards could mean anything. Maybe there's a new guy at my work, and umm... And I'm... I'm in danger, because he's going after my job. And also, he meets you at the company picnic. And he sees how beautiful and... intelligent and... funny you are. And he has to have you. And he'll stop at nothing, even physical violence."

I was angry now. "Hell, I can make this shit up too. Maybe I should get a deck of cards and charge people lots of money... Babe, you don't have to always do what Madam Rosa says. Please, let's just go."

But no one moved. I wasn't leaving Maddie. Maddie was not leaving Madam Rosa. And I imagine Madam Rosa was not leaving without some money.

Madam Rosa flatly stated, "Well, since you want to get this over with, I will be blunt. These cards seem to indicate that you have a growing desire deep inside you to have a sexual relationship with other boys."

"What?"

I looked at Madam Rosa incredulously, then at Maddie. "Please tell me you do not take this crap seriously. Do you really think I'm going to be a cocksucker like those fags in the waiting room? Babe, you know me better than that. I'm not a sausage gobbler. I don't want to fuck boys, or suck a cock, or have a huge daddy cock up my ass. You know I want you more than anything. Can we go please? God. I'm so done with this crap."

Maddie was not moved by my pleas. She didn't say a word. "I don't believe this. Why are you doing this? Babe, look. I will admit it. I came here hoping it might be time to meet your family and... you know. Maybe that is what the cards are saying. Why isn't that a possibility?"

I wanted to rip my hair out. I had to get Maddie out of there. "Maddie, she is just filling your head with BS like this gay stuff. I think we should just leave. I did the reading and I want to leave now."

I got up to go. Maddie did not.

Madam Rosa said, "You should sit down... Perhaps your interpretation is correct. There is one way to find out. You need to select a random card from the deck and turn it over. The card you choose will tell us a lot more about the prior cards. If the card's suit is cups then it could mean you are seeking a strong woman to be in your life. A woman like Maddie here."

She began to shuffle the remaining cards. "But if the card's suit is wands then it will confirm you want to be with boys. Also, if it is a number card that can say how urgent this desire is or even how many men you want to play with. If it is one then it simply means you have the latent desire to masturbate while thinking about men."

She stopped shuffling and began to place the cards randomly around the table top. "Keep in mind that there are more than 70 cards left and only a quarter of them are wands. So, the odds are in your favor."

I still could not believe how things had turned. This was not why I had agreed to come here. I came to hopefully get the news that Maddie and I could finally be together. But if I happened to turn over a card with wands on it, then in all likelihood Maddie would break up with me, because she actually believed in this garbage.

I made one last attempt. "Are you really going to make me do this? And then what? This one card is going to rule your life? This will decide the fate of our relationship? Well, it is not going to rule mine. I'm not going to pick a card."

Madam Rosa warned, "It is not advised to leave a reading incomplete or to ignore the cards' advice. Your aura tells me that your second chakra is completely out of alignment. You will never be ready for an intimate sexual relationship, if your sacral chakra is so imbalanced with the rest of your spirit. Relaxation is the key to opening this chakra. But to be relaxed you have to be open to the possibilities in front of you." Her hand moved above the cards on the table.

I sat down. But I was not relaxed.

I still couldn't believe the situation. Maddie would never be with me unless Madam Rosa said I was ready. So, I had to pick a card. It could be a wand or a cup or something else. But if I got a card of cups, then it would point to Maddie instead of the purely ridiculous interpretation that Madam Rosa came up with.

If there was anything to this whole tarot card stuff, then I knew I'd never get a card of wands. I'd never even been interested in looking at another man's cock. In fact, I specifically avoided looking at other boy's cocks in the bathroom or showers.

But looking at the table, with my luck today, I feared there could be a cock under every card. I considered the cards closest to me, but reasoned that she was probably trying to force me to select one of those cards. I also did not want to pick one that was far away from me either. Finally I decided that I would pick the card closest to Maddie, since she was the one I really wanted.

I turned the card over. Madam Rosa said, "The four of wands - four boys playing together. Their cocks rubbing and finding delicious holes to explore. It appears you are going to be a slut for cock. You want to have orgies with other boys."

What the fuck was wrong with this lady? I could not believe the words I was hearing. I said to Maddie, "Babe, I promise you. I do not want to be with boys. I don't want to explore their holes or have gay orgies. Let me pick a different card."

I selected another card, the 6 of wands. Shit!

Another card. The 9 of wands. Fuck!

I started to turn over random cards around the table. Each one was a card of wands, confirming in her eyes how much of a fag I would be. How was this possible? The last card I picked was the King of wands and as I turned it over it cut my thumb. I instinctively sucked on the cut until I realized how I looked to both of them.

They thought I couldn't wait to suck something.

The look on Madam Rosa's face was gravely serious now. "You cannot fight it anymore. This last card and your blood confirms everything. Not only will you be completely gay, but you will have a daddy who will force you to realize it and it is clear it must start now. Your hunger for dicks cannot wait."

I corrected her. "Actually, I have waited my whole life until now and I will go on waiting for the rest of my life." I turned to Maddie. "Babe, I don't want cocks. I've never even looked at another man's cock before. Let's go. Let me show you how much I want only you."

The next events were so surreal and happened so quickly I could not believe it was not some kind of nightmare. Madam Rosa rang a bell and immediately the man entered the room, filling the doorway. She said, "Carlo, our guest is resisting his future as a cock-sucking faggot and he needs to be taught how to be a good boy."

The hulking Carlo, with surprisingly little effort, pulled me from my chair, pinned me on the bed, and straddling my chest, looked at me with an unnerving grin.

I continued to plead with Maddie. "Love, please don't let them do this to me. I love you. Please get help."

She didn't move.

I struggled but Carlo leaned over me and held my wrists above my head against the bed.

"Maddie. Babe, are you just going to watch while they do this to me?"

Madam Rosa answered for my girlfriend, "Yes, dear. Don't just sit there. Why don't you help Carlo with his pants so your 'boyfriend' can see a real man's cock?"

I could not believe what I was hearing or seeing. Maddie got up and reached for the front of Carlo's pants. This could not be happening. I didn't look. I kept pleading with her to stop, but she was deaf to my wishes. I continued to struggle vainly against his superior strength.

As his pants were taken away I became aware of a presence. I was not looking at it, but his cock filled my peripheral vision. It dangled thick and heavy near my face. Its mushroom head so close to my lips.

This was the thing that she was so convinced I would love for the rest of my life? This is what 5 cards indicated I wanted inside me, pumping cum into me? It could not be further from the truth. I only wanted Maddie. I seethed at the violation I felt at their hands. Maddie was so deluded by Madam Rosa and this superstition that she was actually helping them.

I heard Maddie's voice saying, "Babe, babe." I turned to her, closing my eyes for a moment to avoid looking directly at the cock as it crossed my field of vision, even though I could sense it swaying there. As Maddie reached for my cheek, she said in a soothing tone, "It's going to be ok. Mmmm. Beautiful."

Such tenderness from her and she'd never called me 'beautiful' before. But instead of feeling the caresses of her hand on my cheek, I watched as she grasped Carlo's cock in front of my face.

And in my shock, I looked at it.

It certainly was a powerful thing. But was it beautiful like she said? She pulled the cock to its full flaccid length and pressed the tip against my partially open mouth. In my haste to expel the very tip from my mouth, my tongue and my lips pressed forward, resulting in a kissing and tonguing of the hole on the head of his cock. I turned my head away and tried to spit the taste from my mouth.

I could still feel a slickness on the tip of my tongue. I tried to use my lips and teeth to scrape it off. It resulted in more saliva spreading the flavor all over my tongue and mouth. Maddie giggled and delighted in this, chasing my mouth with the head of his cock, which seemed to have no trouble extending to meet me.

Toyc319
Toyc319
20 Followers