The Fortune Teller

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck, it was long and getting longer. Droplets of of something were wiping on my lips and cheeks.

I do not know what the fuck had gotten into Maddie. I did not know this side of her and the things she said were so foreign coming from her lips as she tried to press the cock to mine.

"Aww, don't you want to be my good boy? You were so eager before. Doesn't my good boy want his treat? Just a little taste. I know you are going to love it."

Now at its full impressive length, there was nowhere I could turn my face to avoid it. I reasoned I might as well stop hurting my neck by craning in every direction. I gave up and faced front, but I did not look at it, pressed tightly against my closed mouth.

In this position, even if I hadn't tasted it, and to be honest I still could, I could certainly smell it. In fact it filled my senses. Beyond the lingering taste and the scent that I could not escape, I could feel it pressed against my lips and I could see it looming large before me. And my ears were filled with coos and moans from Maddie, my girlfriend, as she continued to press the spongy dripping head against my silently protesting mouth.

I knew this scent. It was the smell hidden behind every boy's room. Not sweet, not bitter, but there was a power to it. And perched just below my nose, it was overpowering. I made a mad struggle to get away, causing me to grunt and gasp. As one might expect, I tasted it again. This time, a much stronger taste.

That was dumb of me.

The taste washed around my tongue. I knew what it was. It was pre-cum. This is what the cards thought I would find so desirable? The taste threatened to go down my throat as more saliva filled my mouth. I looked at Maddie and Madam Rosa. Such expectant looks. What was it exactly that they wanted me to do?

That was a dumb question. They wanted me to open my mouth. I pressed my lips harder together curling them in to avoiding 'kissing' his cock.

As much as I wanted to gag or spit the saliva out, I could not allow my lips to open. Carlo's rigid cock pressed against me would slide right into my well lubricated mouth. The pool of saliva caused by this situation would slosh around his cock and spill from my mouth as it entered. I was sure, in their eyes, that would look like acceptance.

At the same time, I could not allow myself to swallow. A mouth full of saliva tasting like Carlo's cream, made stronger by the fact I could only breathe his scent through my nose. Every inhale smelled purely of Carlo and refreshed the taste trapped in my mouth. In my mind, swallowing would feel like acceptance.

Which would be worse?

Swallowing the ever growing mouthful of Carlo-flavored saliva?

Spitting it out and risking Carlo sliding into my open mouth?

"Be a good boy. Open up, baby. You know you want to."

Would it be worse to open my mouth and look like I was accepting Carlo's cock? Or would it be worse to swallow and wonder if, as Maddie insisted, some small part of me had chosen to accept his cream inside me?

I certainly didn't want Maddie to think I wanted Carlo's cock in my mouth, but she already thought that. So, perhaps it would be worse to live the rest of my life with the nagging feeling that if I swallowed, perhaps it was because I wanted to swallow.

And what would happen with that nagging feeling? Would it just go through my system and leave, just like Carlo's cream? Or would it take root in my mind, changing and growing with every glance at another man, causing further doubt and confusion, until... well, until something worse happened?

It seemed clear. I could not risk swallowing. On top of that, it was also evident to me that I could not wait much longer. The saliva in my mouth was only increasing and had reached the point of needing release. My mouth, perhaps like Carlo's cock, was about to blow.

And so, I did the only thing I could. I opened my mouth.

Fuck! It was such a relief to no longer hold my mouth closed so tightly, to relax the muscles, and to know that I was not swallowing Carlo's cream.

That relief was short-lived and was replaced by horror as the cock pressed forward into my tired mouth, shoving half the pre-cum flavored spit to the back of my throat, where the only option was to swallow.

Maddie's eyes went wide and she moaned through a smile as she bit her lip and watched Carlo's cock slide into my open mouth completely covered in my drool. I had never seen her look like that before. There was no doubt in my mind. She'd had an orgasm. Something I had never given her before.

So, why, while I was living in the worst of both worlds, having swallowed Carlo's cream and allowed his cock in my mouth, was I not miserable? Was it because, even as Carlo began to slide forward and back in small slow strokes, Maddie beamed down at me stroking my face and telling me what a good boy I was?

"Such a good boy, opening your mouth and letting Daddy's big cock inside. Does it feel good to have Daddy fuck your sissy mouth?"

What the fuck?

She didn't know what she was talking about. I had not opened my mouth for 'Daddy'. He had forced it inside, when I tried to spit out his taste. And I was not enjoying his cock. My mouth was tired of being shut. So, for now, forced open was far better than clenched closed.

Carlo started building a rhythm.

"Babe, you are making me so fucking wet. You are so sexy, when you suck Daddy's cock. My good sexy boy."

I was not 'sucking' Daddy's cock. She knew that I knew what sucking was. When we kissed, she liked to make me suck on her tongue, letting it slide in and out of my mouth. I was not sucking Carlo. He was fucking my mouth. And oddly, it made Maddie happier than I had ever seen her.

The truth was I wanted Maddie to be happy. Further, I wanted to be the one to make her happy. But not like this. Not by giving my mouth and throat to a huge cock.

But was this what made Maddie happy? Was this what she needed to finally be with me? Maybe I didn't have to meet her family? Maybe when this was over, we could finally be together. Maybe I just needed to be a 'good boy' for her. But did that mean I needed to be a good boy for... Daddy? A shiver went through me.

I then did what I should not have done. I looked up at Carlo, the man holding down my arms and straddling my body, with his cock rhythmically sliding in and out of my mouth, pushing more of his taste down my throat. I looked at him staring down at me. The strength. The confidence. The control.

I could see it in him. There was nothing I could do. The determination had been made. It was going to happen.

And what was 'it'?

'It' was anything this man wanted. I might as well give in, let his snake slither down my throat, and pump my stomach full of his seed. Might as well seal my lips and suck from this fireman's hose.

No. Stop!

What the fuck was I thinking?

I looked away and regained some of my wits. Again, I struggled against Carlo's hands, trying to break free and flee with Maddie. But his hands and his cock had me pinned down.

Besides which, Maddie did not look like she wanted to escape. She was not in distress. She was not being held. She was looking on with excitement. I could see her hard nipples poking through her shirt.

I wanted to excite her. I wanted to turn her on so much that she lost control and gave herself to me. I wanted her to strip off her shirt and her skirt and show me her tiny tits. I knew they would be almost flat with perky nipples, almost like a... boy's.

Oh, fuck. I had to get out of here. I tried to plead to Maddie with my eyes, "Babe, please let's go."

I don't think I was very good at communicating with my eyes, because instead of rescuing me, she played with her nipples and said, "Yes. Daddy's cock is so big in your mouth. Just wait, my good sissy boy. It will feel so good in your ass. Daddy is going to stretch your boy pussy and fill you with cum."

Fuck! I did not want this monster in my ass. I don't think my ass could take it. Maybe the spongy head would fit inside me, but the hard, thick shaft would split me open as it pushed deeper.

"Aww, don't look so scared. I'm not going to take Daddy's cock from your mouth yet. I know my boy likes to suck. You sucked on my tongue like it was a little cock, didn't you? Did you wish it would squirt man juice into your mouth?"

Why the fuck would she think that? This made me certain that the communication breakdown was not the fault of my eyes, but rather from Maddie's twisted thinking. I had never wished her tongue produced sperm that squirted into my mouth, so I could swallow it.

But her secret fantasies of me sucking cock were not my most pressing issue. No, the pressing issue was the dick that was currently pushing into my throat. It wanted nothing more than to press into my ass and leave its imprint, permanently marking me as Carlo's butt-boy. Or something like that.

Still, as unappetizing as her semen-squirting-tongue sounded, maybe there was a solution hidden in there. Maybe if I made Carlo cum, then with a limp cock, he would not be able to destroy my ass.

Could I do it? Could I let Carlo's cock cum? In my mouth?

Right now, he was maintaining a constant fluid motion in and out. Maybe it wasn't a matter of 'letting him'. Maybe it would happen anyway, even if I did nothing. He would use my mouth as a warm, wet hole, and all I could do is wait. The smooth friction of my lips, tongue, and throat would eventually coax his cum into my mouth, and then I'd be forced to swallow it with the next forward thrust. All of this without willing participation, but also without much resistance.

There were two advantages to this plan. One, once he came, he would be spent and not erect enough to fuck my much tighter ass. Two, by forcing me, Carlo was making it less likely that I would be plagued by thoughts that I'd somehow wanted his monster cock to squirt in my mouth.

But there were also disadvantages.

One, if I waited, then at some point my mouth would tire of his shaft rubbing everywhere. I might start to ache, waiting for him to finally cum, and I might sense such relief when I felt the warm gush in my throat. Not because I wanted it, but because of what it meant. It would signify that he was finally going to let my jaw rest and he would not be able to fuck me. If or when he filled my mouth with cum, I did not want my first emotions to be satisfaction and happiness.

Two, what if he didn't cum? What if I never felt the satisfied release of his his seed in my mouth? What if he continued minute after minute to slide his thick cock against the insides of my mouth and throat, groaning with desire, but then he simply pulled out of my mouth with a 'pop'? I'm sure I would whimper with disappointment as he positioned to use his saliva lubricated cock in my ass.

The truth was my jaw was not tired. I could keep doing this to Carlo for a long time. I've always had a big mouth. But I did not have a particularly large ass. So, the thought of this thick piece of meat trying to fit in my tight hole sent a chill through me. I could not let that happen. I needed to make him cum, even if it was in my mouth.

This would mean I would have to think about how to make his cock cream. But of course, in a moment of madness, I had already thought about that, when I had looked at him. Even though it was only minutes ago, it felt like ages. It felt like I was observing another person.

But was that all I had to do? Just look at him and suddenly I would be dreaming up ways to swallow his cum? That was as bad as those sissies in the waiting room. They could not keep their eyes or their hands off each other. And fuck! While we sat there, Maddie's hand making me hard, the boys were caressing and kissing, rubbing and talking dirty to each other.

Yes, they had been whispering, but we were all in a corner of a suburban living room. I could hear everything. The one with pink hair had asked the one with blond hair, "Do you think blue eyes will mind if I suck your cock?"

He must have been talking about me because Maddie's eyes were hazel. I didn't know why they cared about what I thought. I would have been more worried about Carlo. Although, I imagine given the big man's position on top of me right now, he probably would not have minded.

The blond boy replied, "Mmm, he wants you to look in his eyes while you do it. Then, he will explode in his pants for us." He said this as though looking into a person's eyes with a cock in your mouth somehow gave a person sexual super powers. Well, if I wanted to save my ass, literally, I needed to hope that was close to the truth.

If his cock had not been sliding in and out of my mouth, I probably would have bit my lip, as my eyes moved up from the base of the powerful cock that I'd been fixated on. Up past his abs. His thick, muscular pecks. His satisfied, masculine smile. And finally, his magnetic eyes.

A tension that I never knew I had relaxed in my entire body.

I didn't know what was happening to me or when his shirt had been removed. But he towered over me and filled my mouth and my visual horizons.

Yes, my mouth and even part of my throat had taken a certain part of him in, but now that my eyes had truly taken all of him in, there was only one word to describe Carlo. He wasn't just muscular, masculine, and magnetic.

He was Daddy. Maddie was right.

He demanded that I please him. Daddy demanded that I be his good boy.

What would a good boy do? I looked at Maddie's elated face and I knew the answer.

A good boy would suck. He would tighten his lips around Daddy's cock. He would lick and moan and swallow. He would encourage Daddy's cock to make more yummy fuck juice.

He was no longer pushing his cock into my mouth. I was accepting it, inviting it. This virile man and his magnificent cock wanted a mouth and they had chosen my mouth. I began suckling and nursing at his cock.

"Such a good boy. Keep sucking. And after you swallow Daddy's cum, baby, you can finally meet my family."

That was all I needed to hear. This promise had been dangled in front of me for so long. She did not even need to say the next part. It was implied. After I met her family, even if they didn't approve of me, somehow I knew we were having sex. Or maybe that was just wishful thinking.

It was her constant reminders -- "No, no. Get your hand out of my cookie jar until you've met my family and they approve of you." -- These reminders had caused my mind to inextricably link her family and sex. It was actually a little sick. I imagined her mom and dad approving of me as I sank my cock into their daughter's pussy. Yeah, this was something that I would never tell her.

But knowing now that being a good boy meant meeting her family and meeting her family meant finally being with Maddie, it freed me to do the best I could in this moment. I hungrily sucked at Carlo's cock.

I knew she was watching and I wanted to impress her, which meant satisfying Daddy. I swirled my tongue around the head of his warm, thick meat each time I was at the tip, tasting more of his copious pre-cum.

I could feel my cock in my pants. I don't know if I had ever been so hard before. What was wrong with me? I was so flooded with emotion. I wished my cock would rip through my pants and somehow destroy the rest of my clothes so Maddie could see how hard I was for Daddy. So, Daddy could see my body and have access to my hard cock.

But that would also give Daddy access to my ass. Would he punish my ass for being so mean to those sissies in the waiting room? I deserved it. "Punish me, Daddy." I thought as I bobbed my head forward pushing Daddy's cock deeper into my throat.

With my efforts, I began to moan and grunt. They were noticeably higher pitched than Daddy's manly deep grunts which came with every thrust. I could not decide if I wanted him to cum soon or to make it last longer. I realized these were the concerns of a sissy and I groaned with my newfound lust.

This did not go unnoticed. Madam Rosa said, "Dear, will you bring the boys from the waiting room? Perhaps they can satisfy your boyfriend's cock hunger."

I didn't want Maddie to go. Yes, I wanted more cocks to play with. Fuck! But I wanted her to watch me be a good boy and gag on Daddy's cock. Deeper every time, Daddy.

When Maddie returned with the sissies, I finally saw them for who they were. They were sexy, playful, and dripping with gayness. Even though they were clothed, their sensual bodies writhed with need and every direction they turned I knew there was something for me to suck, a cock, a nipple, a hole. I needed it all.

I looked the pink haired sissy in the eyes as I pushed forward and accepted more of Daddy's meat inside me. His eyes went wide as if to say something. And suddenly I could see myself in him. I had become a cocksucker like him. I melted around the one thing that mattered, the cock in my mouth. My body relaxed, my throat opened, and Daddy went all the way down. My nose pressed against his warm skin.

For a moment, some panicked thoughts pressed in on me too. I don't know if it was the cock cutting off my airflow, the realization of how gay this was and how bad I wanted it, or the thought that the cards had known me better than I knew myself. My eyes pleaded with Daddy, but he just let out a satisfied moan and flexed his cock in my throat. My fears faded, I looked at the sissies again, and sighed, which came out as a whimper.

They were holding hands and kissing. It was so tender. And when their clothed crotches touched, they giggled. I knew they were in love. They started to rub their bodies together, openly panting into each others' mouths, sharing air, saliva, and lust. They were such good boys. I wished I could be a good boy with them and rub all our cocks together. I bet I would be the first to fall to my knees to open their pants and reveal their delicious smooth sissy dicks.

I wanted my mouth to join theirs, but Daddy's cock was ruling my suck-hole right now. It was everything a good boy could want, thick, hard, veiny, with a big head that filled my mouth. I knew Daddy's cum was churning in his balls, boiling and getting ready to blast into my virgin mouth. Was Maddie watching me? I hadn't been paying much attention. Between the sexy sissies and the Daddy on top of me, my mind was occupied. Did she see her boyfriend becoming hopelessly gay on this monstrous cock?

Madam Rosa asked, "Do you think your boyfriend is ready to be naked? Is his body ready to to be used by men? To be fucked by their cocks? To give pleasure to men and to be filled with their cum? If he is ready, then strip him and show his body to Daddy and his new boyfriends."

Oh, fuck yes. I felt Maddie begin to remove my clothes, my cock so happy to be free and seen by these men. Would they love my cock as I loved Daddy's? Would they play with my holes?

The boys came over and ran their soft, warm hands along my body. Mmm, it felt so good to be touched. They pinched my nipples and moved their hands around my abdomen and between my thighs close to my cock but never touching it. Such sexy teases. They gave me goosebumps.

I could not stop moaning and soon Daddy's moans joined mine as he began to unload in my mouth and throat, pumping more and more ropes of thick cream into me. I gulped it down, like a good boy, like a sissy. Despite my efforts, some spilled from my lips and pooled under my chin.

Daddy's hands relaxed around my wrists and I reached up to milk the rest of his cum from his cock into my mouth, licking and sucking at the head. He looked down at me with such warmth. I licked from the balls to the tip to clean his slowly wilting cock and savor his taste.

I sucked the tip of his cock into my mouth again. He groaned and took my head in his hands. I looked up and saw a mischievous look in his eyes as his cock gave a twitch. Was he getting hard again already? Perhaps my ass wasn't as safe as I thought.