The Fortune Teller

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave it another suck. He twitched again. And then, he sighed, as a torrent of liquid flooded into me. Daddy was pissing in my mouth. His hands held me firm, despite my attempts to extract his cock. I didn't have a choice, I had to swallow.

I heard Maddie plead, "Oh, please make him drink it all. Fuck yes!" She was furiously rubbing at her pussy under her skirt.

After a minute and many mouthfuls of piss, Daddy let go of my head and his hardening cock slipped from my lips. I gasped for air and tasted the tangy remnants of Daddy's juice.

By now, the boys had stripped. One was kneeling next to my head. His long, thin, hairless cock proudly rigid for me. The other I could not see, since Daddy ruled my field of vision, but I could feel him spreading my legs. His warm, soft hands sliding up my thighs.

Oh, yes, sweet boy.

Don't stop. Keep going.

Touch me where Maddie never has, where no one ever has.

Please be my first.

Oh, he stopped.

His hands were in a diamond shape around my hard dick. His index fingers were touching above my shaft and careful not to touch it. His thumbs were touching the area between my balls and my ass. It felt so naughty. I wiggled my hips and my cock waved at him. In response, he shifted his hands forward as his knees slid under my legs, my pelvis lifted.

It wasn't until I felt him spread his thumbs, parting my ass cheeks, and allowing the tip of his cock to touch my boy hole that I realized what he was doing. It was warm, and wet, and insistent. As I opened my mouth in protest, the other boy, the pink haired one threw his leg over me and pushed his more delicate cock into my mouth.

It was probably bigger than mine, but compared to Daddy's it was much smaller. It also tasted different. Daddy's cock seemed savory, while this sissy's cock was sweet. I absentmindedly sucked on my dessert, my main concern the cock pushing at my other hole.

I tried to catch the pink haired boy's eye with my panicked expression, but he had leaned over me to all fours and was fucking my face as I stared into his bellybutton. Truth be told, after the experience with Daddy, I easily let him into my throat, even while I was clenching my ass shut.

Thank God. Maddie came to the rescue. Or at least I thought she was. She knelt down next to me and said, "Relax, baby. Mommy needs you to have two cocks inside you. Be a good boy and let him in."

Fuuuuuuck.

Mommy?

I had no idea that Maddie was so kinky. Yes, I wanted to be a good boy for 'Mommy'. I wanted to get into Mommy's pants. So, I would suck hard on on the pink haired boy's candy-cane-flavored cock, but I was not going to let anyone in my back door.

My eyes narrowed, determined to make my ass as impenetrable as the bellybutton that repeatedly descended towards my face. Maddie was not giving up either and she was taunting me.

"Oh, poor baby. It's useless trying. You can't resist this. You will be a two-hole faggot for me. You can push against him all you want, but he will get inside, because that is where cocks belong, inside your ass."

Maddie moved her lips closer to my ear, watching the cock go into my mouth over and over. "Go ahead. Push out, baby. In the end, just like the cock in your mouth, you will let him in, because that is what you truly want."

That was not true. I would prove it to her. I would push out and keep him out. She would see. I only sucked Daddy so I could be with her. And I was only sucking the pink haired boy because he put his cock in my mouth and he tasted good. But there would be no cocks in my ass.

And actually, it was a relief to change from clenching all my stomach and sphincter muscles to instead concentrating on pushing to keep him out. However, it was not long before I felt the first slip in my defenses. The tip, just the head, opened my hole and slid inside. The harder I pressed out the more he came in. It just didn't make sense.

"Yes, you can push all you want. Your mind may not be ready to admit it, but your ass knows how gay you are and it wants to be open for business and let cocks in."

I pushed out with all my might, like I was trying to shit his cock out of my ass. The blond haired sissy's cock slid all the way in, our balls kissing.

Somewhere in the distance, I heard Maddie clapping with glee and telling me what a good fag I was. But the thing that had my attention was the sensation in my ass. This sissy, this smooth sexy boy with tiny tits and a long hard cock, he flipped a switch inside my ass that turned some thing on. I was ready now.

Every muscle in my body relaxed, except for my mouth, which kept constant suction on the yummy cock. The blond haired boy must have felt my acceptance. Because he sighed and started to fuck me.

Me.

I was being fucked by a boy. The strange thing was I didn't want to push him off me or hit him. I wanted to kiss him. I could not see his face with the pink haired boy over me and Daddy still straddling me, but I remembered it from before. Soft, feminine, cute. Maybe the pink haired boy and I could suck his cock together. These thoughts made my long neglected cock pulse with desire.

With my hole relaxed, the blond boy slid in and out of me in long languid strokes, punctuating each thrust with a slap of his balls on mine and a feminine grunt. I could only moan around the cock in my mouth, drool spilling from my lips each time it thrust down into my throat.

I could not explain it. I felt that everything was right with the world. It was like what Madam Rosa said. I needed to relax to open my second chakra. It was relaxed and these boys were fucking it with their sexy, sissy cocks.

Maddie's face was right next to mine again. She excitedly chattered away as the boys continued to use me so deliciously. "Baby, oh God, you are so sexy right now. I can't wait for you to fuck me with that gay cock. I have been waiting for this day so long, but Mommy knew you weren't ready yet. But you are ready now. Mommy's little fag taking dick in his holes..."

My senses faded. It was a chain reaction. The blond haired boy groaned as he started pumping his cum into my ass. I think it was more the knowledge than it was the feeling, but I knew Maddie was right. The cock in my mouth, the cock in my ass, my cock in the air. I was gay. So very gay.

I erupted all over Daddy's back with the most powerful orgasm I'd ever felt. My cock kept pulsing even after the cum had stopped flowing.

I grasped the pink haired boy's ass and pulled it down, lodging his cock into my throat and I sucked and swallowed as he began to unload into me. Sweet like candy.

I lay there reveling, pondering. The boys moved to the head of the bed and Daddy moved from straddling me to be between my legs now.

Throughout this glorious awakening, I could not figure out how the cards knew. How did they know my mouth was for Daddy's cock? That my cock wanted sexy boys? I didn't know how, but I was glad they knew.

Madam Rosa stood behind Maddie. Her fingers twisting her tiny nipples and making her moan. "Do you see, baby girl? Do you see how well your boyfriend plays with other boys? But he isn't the brightest boy is he? He didn't realize that all the cards were wands. Still, I think he will fit in nicely with the family. He seems to like your brothers and your Daddy anyway. I told you; Mommy knows best. Now be a good girl and lick Mommy. Her juices are running down her legs."

And as always, Maddie obeyed, disappearing under Mama Rosa's skirt.

Carlo looked down at me, his impressive, revived erection pressing against my relaxed anus. He said, "After you marry my daughter, are you going to be a good boy for me?"

He pushed the tip inside me and I gasped. I knew I was where I belonged and so was his cock.

"Yes, Daddy."