The Fosters and Us

Story Info
Friendship between two couples turns into sexual involvement.
13.4k words
4.23
23.5k
21
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 02/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The Fosters are going to drop by for a visit tonight. Sandra called and said we hadn't seen them for a while," my wife declared.

My wife, Lily, is broad-shouldered, Swedish, thin with a full and firm chest, 38 years old, a green-eyed blonde, who is 5'8'' ft tall, and her skin is perfect. She has been the local high school principal for the past five years. Her original name is Lillian, but her parents insist on not using the abbreviation she adopted for herself.

"Mmm," I said, "I think you should wear a push-up bra. Steven loves your tits." Lily grinned and raised her breasts with both hands. "I also love the lustful looks he sneaks," she said.

"I'd better satisfy you before they arrive so you don't give in too easily to the lewd looks of our horny friend," I said and pulled her towards me. She had full lips that were fun to kiss, and I kissed her with open lust, sticking my tongue into her mouth while my one hand glided to one of her breasts and crushed it. Lily let out a throaty moan, and I dragged her towards the couch.

"Not here," Lily objected, "the children are at home."

I'm 6'3'' tall, broad-shouldered and quite muscular, so if I dragged my wife to the couch, she didn't have much chance of resisting. Still, rape isn't my slice of cake, so I said, "If you worked less hard and got home a little earlier, you'd know they were out with friends and said they would be home late."

I'm Mike, I was born in Argentina under the name Mikel, and I'm 41 years old with black hair and blue eyes. Lily called me 'my Latin Lover,' and she could never resist my sexual charms. Knowing this, I had no trouble throwing her on the couch, landing my lips on hers and inserting my hand into the white shirt under the blue jacket she was wearing—an outfit representative of a school principal.

I kneaded her flesh and pinched her nipple, which quickly erected from my touch. I unbuttoned her blouse and buried my head between her rounded breasts, licking one nipple and pinching the other while Lily hugged my head and moaned in delight as I squeezed and pulled both nipples simultaneously. I think I heard them shouting, "Help." I heard Lily exhaling hard. I lifted the hem of her skirt and stroked her smooth thigh as I climbed up to her panties. Her skin was silky, warm and inviting to the touch.

Although she was thin, she was not slim, and a thin layer of fat enveloped her body, covered her muscles and made her skin soft. I sucked her nipples one by one and climbed along her thigh until I reached the warm nest between her legs. Lily decided to make it easier for me to access it.

She rose slightly and lifted her skirt to her waist; I glided my hand toward her belly and between her thighs. I kneeled and removed her panties, revealing her smooth, pink vulva. The sight of her beautiful pussy drove me completely insane. Her lips were white and full, and when they swelled, they separated, revealing a pinkish cleft that made her liquids sparkle. My erection was already in full force, so I unbuckled my pants belt and zipper, setting my erection free.

I loved to tease her. I held her lips with both hands and crushed them between my fingers. She took a deep breath and held it while I passed my tongue over her inner lips up and down. She grabbed my head and tried to push me into her loins, but I didn't give in. I continued to curl her lips and lick her sweet slit, letting her squirm and become further aroused.

She raised her pelvis from the couch, trying to get my tongue to penetrate her hot cunt, but I didn't permit it yet. My tongue continued to explore the inside of her cunt, licking her abundant fluids.

I stopped for a moment to grasp her inner lips. Lily was already starting to go wild. "Shove your tongue into me," she pleaded, but I did not heed her pleas. I rose above her and pressed my mouth to hers. My fingers between her lower lips kneaded the inside of her pussy in circular motions.

She detached her mouth from mine and whispered, "You are a cruel and sadistic man. Stop torturing me; I can't take it anymore." In response, I returned my mouth to her cozy love nest and licked her vulva. My tongue was running around her clit, careful not to touch it. My fingers continued their circular motion at the entrance to her sweet hole. She hit me on the head. "Enough, you bastard, fuck me! Now! I can't take it anymore!"

I wasn't done provoking her. I didn't know how the evening would unfold, and I wanted to remind her that her best fuck was always with me. I touched as if unintentionally, the tip of my tongue against her clit. She screamed in delight and grabbed my head with both hands. This time I complied and put my tongue into her. She again raised her loins, trying to get my tongue to penetrate deeper. This time, too, I complied. She grabbed her breasts, kneaded them, and stretched her nipples out. I pulled my tongue out and moved lightly over her clit, and she screamed again. She lifted my head and gave me a terrifying look, the same one she would give a misbehaving student. "Enough with that! Fuck me!"

I decided it was unfair to continue abusing her, so I pulled her to the edge of the couch and raised her legs. In one thrust, I penetrated her. Her body arched back, and she rocked her crotch on me. I stopped her, inserted my dick in a long, slow motion until only the tip was inside her, and penetrated her forcefully again. She breathed out with a long, loud exhalation. Her pelvis rocked again, and I stopped it. I pulled my dick out slowly and stuck it into her with force.

"Fuck me already, you bastard! Or I get up and go." There was no way she would leave in her condition, so I allowed myself to continue my teasing movement a few more times until I felt I couldn't anymore. I firmly spread her legs and fucked her quickly. She bounced her crotch in front of me, in coordinated movements to mine, and moaned, "Yes, yes, like this, more, more, more."

We continued for a few more moments until her whole body curved back, her legs trembling in ecstasy. I felt her clenching my cock, and I came, too, filling her with my hot seed. I waited until our spasms calmed then I continued to fuck her hard. I knew my wife had less intense orgasms after a strong one, which helped her relax.

She fell helplessly on the couch, hugged me and repeatedly whispered, "Do you know you are the only man who can bring me to a full orgasm just from penetration?"

Yes, I know.

**********

We live in Livingstone, New Jersey. Our best friends live a few houses away. Steven, my age, has an average physique and is about 6'1'' with balding brown hair and brown eyes. His wife, Sandra, forty, has chestnut hair and honey-colored eyes. Sandra is slightly shorter than Lily, her shoulders wide with a muscular body, resulting from being a ballet dancer for many years. Her breasts are small, her nipples are particularly prominent, and her skin is golden.

Steven, Sandra and I met at Columbia University. We were part of a cohesive group of international students, me from Argentina, Steven from England and Sandra from Switzerland, all studying for an undergraduate degree. Despite what is commonly thought, the U.S. does not embrace foreigners, and we found it difficult to integrate into the local population, especially at university. At that time, only Steven and I were friends. Sandra may have been part of the group, but she had a Russian friend whom she met at the university's ballet troupe. I lived with a stunning Chinese student who taught me the secrets of the female body. Steven moved between the beds of all the other students in the group. Lily was younger than us, and we didn't know her at the time.

Years later, we met again when we were doing advanced degrees. I completed a Master's in systems analysis and am a project manager for a large software company. Steven, an analyst at a large bank in New York, studied for a Master's degree in economics, and Sandra received her Master's in biology. Then we met Lily, who was working on a Ph.D. in educational administration. Sandra had broken up with her Russian boyfriend, clung to Steven, and almost forcibly carried him to the local priest who married them. A few years later, she decided that being a biology teacher was not her vocation, and she studied nursing. Today, she is the head nurse in one of the internal departments of the University Hospital in nearby Newark.

Since my Chinese girlfriend returned to China, and because Lily was insanely sexy from the first day I met her, I applied all my seduction skills to her. As you can tell, with great success, or Cum Laude as we say in the academic world.

**********

At precisely 7 p.m., with the precision of a Swiss clock and an English character, our friends knocked on the door. For Argentines, it's almost impolite to be less than a half-hour late, so I only got out of the shower when they arrived. I heard the knock and opened the door without thinking while I was in shorts and nothing more.

"Oops, we arrived way too dressed," grinned Steven as Sandra took a long look at my well-developed chest muscles.

"Since when do you knock before you enter?" asked Lily with a smirk, and she knew why: Sandra tended to surprise by entering the door and calling aloud, "Is anyone home?"

"I'm guilty," Steven announced. "I just like to bang—"

"And not just doors," I added loudly, and we all laughed.

Steven and I hugged like the good friends we were, and I carefully gave Sandra a peck on her cheek. Steven, of course, was not satisfied with that and gave Lily an impressive theatrical kiss.

"Give me a minute to get dressed before Steven starts undressing," I said and went to our bedroom. I came back just to hear Lily ask, "Martini or wine?"

"I think we should let the wine breathe a bit and, in the meantime, settle for a Martini," Steven replied and winked at me.

"Well, Martinis are your expertise. You know where the bar is," answered Lily.

Lily and Sandra sat on our corner couch. Lily was on one side, and Sandra on the angle to her while Steven tended the bar, and I went to the kitchen to open a bottle of Gamay Noir. In honor of the occasion, Lily had changed her former outfit to a tight, short skirt and wide blouse with a plunging neckline opening over a push-up bra that made even me, who knows every spot of her breasts, breathe deeply.

Steven prepared the drinks with all his attention on Lily's breasts, and I hoped it wouldn't be reflected in too many broken glasses. Sandra was wearing a tight blouse without a bra, and in my opinion, she never wore one, and a short, wide floral skirt. Sandra loved wide floral skirts, and as a former ballet dancer, every turn of her body made the skirt flutter slightly. We sat, drank and gossiped. As expected, Steven was immersed in staring at Lily's breasts. On one occasion, he was sipping on the martini as Lily bent over to Sandra and poured some of it onto himself. Lily restrained herself from laughing, and Sandra exchanged a wink with me.

The Martinis were finished, so Lily offered wine. Sandra volunteered to help while Steven and I stayed on the couch. "God! How can you breathe next to those breasts?" Steven whispered.

"I think about what I'm going to do to them at night. It's very relaxing," I replied.

"Go to hell," Steven grinned. "Now you've completely screwed up my brain."

"How can you live with an energetic woman like Sandra?" I replied to him. "She doesn't rest for a second."

"You can say that again! She can make me do her twice and ask for more."

"Call me," I said. "I'll help you," and we both burst out laughing.

The ladies returned with Sandra carrying the bottle of wine and Lily a tray with glasses. Lily leaned toward the table and placed the tray carefully, revealing, as if unintentionally, her heavy breasts. Steven rolled his eyes and made a show of fainting. Lily sat down next to me. In a graceful turn that lifted her wide skirt, displaying thin, muscular thighs, Sandra sat next to Steven.

There was a brief silence when I poured the glasses. Sandra said Steven favoured playing strip poker if we had nothing to discuss. We all laughed at the sight of the embarrassed Steven, who, from then on, was careful not to stare at Lily's breasts.

**********

The following Monday, I got home earlier than usual. Lily held team meetings on Mondays, so she always finished work late. Therefore I was surprised to see her car in the parking lot; more surprising was that Steven's car was there. I thought maybe Steven had finally managed to get himself a turn on Lily's breasts. We don't have an open marriage, but we don't make a big deal out of random sex as long as it doesn't become a habit. But never have we brought a casual partner home. Maybe Lily thought she could make an exception since it was Steven. On the other hand, if it were about sex, Steven wouldn't park his car for all to see in my driveway. Would he? I asked myself.

I didn't know what to think. I considered driving a few blocks away and taking a nap in the car, but I didn't feel like it. So, I drove back to the courtyard service wicket. I was going to go into the yard, sneak around the living room, then enter through the service entrance directly into my study. Steven was my friend, and Lily was allowed to flutter occasionally, so I didn't want to interrupt in case it was about sex.

I was about to bend down under the high windows of the living room when I heard Lily's voice, and it was not the voice of a lover, but her meticulous voice, intended for severe reproaches only. "This is one of the most serious cases at this school since I have been running it. If it had been a different boy, I probably would have suspended him and invited the parents to have a conversation at school. Since you are our friends, I wanted to spare you the embarrassment and asked you to come here." Apparently, Steven came directly from the office.

"It turns out the boy inherited the horny genes of his father," Steven laughed.

'Wrong, wrong,' I thought in my heart, and Sandra's scolding voice sounded. "Steven!"

"I guess you've looked into the teacher's claims," Steven tried to get out of it.

"I have not yet examined the subject in depth, but in the absence of conflicting evidence, the teacher's version will always be more admissible than the student's," Lily said.

"Yes, that's clear," replied Sandra.

"Tomorrow, I'm supposed to hold a hearing for the teacher. In any case, her behavior and provocation are unacceptable. I will solve this twisted relationship within the school, but none of it justifies what Harry did, and that's the issue right now." Harry was Steven and Sandra's son.

"You're right," said Steven. "I promise you that we will talk to him. I suppose we'll ground him for a few days too. I agree this behavior requires a severe response."

"I'm sorry Harry put you in this situation," Sandra said.

I decided to creep to the front door and enter the house as Lily asked, "Will you stay for tea?"

I put my briefcase on the floor, hung my coat, and went into the living room. "Were you hiding in the shower again?" Asked Sandra.

"I think Sandra hoped you would show up in shorts," Steven grinned. Wow, I thought. Steven is willing to offer me Sandra, in exchange for Lily. Interesting.

"You mean you fantasized about seeing me come out of the shower with a towel around my waist," I said, making everyone laugh. To my surprise, Sandra surveyed me quizzically, and I was sure she imagined me with a towel on my waist and nothing more.

warming up, warming up.

**********

Two days later, I worked from home. Lily and the children were at school, so I only wore shorts. In the afternoon, I went to the kitchen to make some coffee, and Lily was sitting with her back to me at the table. Across from her sat a young woman with honey-brown curls, not very tall, but with a curvaceous body. The young woman was speaking defensively and weeping bitterly to Lily. Lily gave me a warning stare, so I backed down and went to get dressed. When I came back, the woman was gone.

"She'll be back soon; she went to freshen up," Lily said. "I need you to fuck her."

"What? Who is she?" I was shocked.

"This is Harry Fosters' teacher. She's a great teacher, and her students are abusing her."

"What's so special about her?" I asked.

"She can teach at least five high-level subjects; she has exceptional organizational abilities, and with self-confidence, she can keep a class of disobedient students in order. I need you to calm her down sexually."

"Let me get this straight. Are you offering me a gigolo job at your school? Is there also a pension?" I teased.

"Please do what I ask without too many questions. Now go back to your study. I'll call you later. Oh, and make sure she's satisfied."

This is something that has never happened to us before. I asked myself, what would happen if I asked her to satisfy Steven without any questions? I went back to my study and waited until my phone rang. That's one annoying thing about Lily; she sometimes doesn't bother to approach me personally and instead makes calls, even from room to room.

I got to the kitchen, and Lily said, "Mike, this is Lucy. Lucy is a teacher at my school, and she claims students are invading her privacy. Lucy, explain to him, please."

Lucy was cute. She had a young, sweet face, with a small nose and big eyes, the kind of teacher that students fantasize about when they masturbate. She lowered her eyes when she said, "They take pictures of me in the bathroom in all kinds of revealing poses and upload the photos to their joint website." She blushed to the roots of her hair.

In truth, it was disturbing. We talk a lot about violence in schools, but I didn't think we'd reached such a nadir.

"If she gives you the site's address, do you think you can hack it?" Lily asked.

"I could try, but only from the desktop in my study."

"Lucy, would you please accompany my husband to his study? Mike, if you can, I'd like to know the site's members and who uploaded the revealing photos."

"Of course." Lucy got up in embarrassment and accompanied me with palpable fear.

The protections on the site were amateurish, and I could break into it within a few minutes. First, I accessed the list of friends and quickly reviewed it, and I was relieved to find out that Harry was not a member. I printed the list and moved on to the published posts, primarily photos of Lucy urinating in a women's bathroom. Someone had got into the bathroom and photographed her from a high angle, probably above the door. The comments on each photo were chilling; I looked at the pictures shamelessly.

"You have very beautiful thighs," I said.

"Mr. Ortis, you're embarrassing me," whispered Lucy.

"You don't have to be embarrassed by your body," I said, "you should be proud of it."

I gave her paper and a pen and asked her to write the names of the girls who uploaded the pictures. Then we got to a particularly embarrassing one in which Lucy was masturbating while sitting in the bathroom. Her legs were spread, and one hand was between them while her other covered an exposed tit. I stared at the picture for a long time, while Lucy preferred to be dead.

"Mr. Ortis, please!" She whispered.

I turned and looked into her eyes. "The person who photographed you is a bastard. It is she who should be embarrassed, not you. A person has the right to masturbate in the bathroom without anyone invading their privacy." I thought she wanted to kiss me but was ashamed.

"Mr. Ortis, can you bring down this whole site?" she asked.

"I don't think that would be wise. They will open a new website, and you wouldn't know about it. It is better to destroy the images as if there were a server problem allowing us to continue monitoring this site in the future."

She nodded. "Thank you, Mr. Ortis."