The Fosters and Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dragged my finger through her wet cleft up and down, occasionally giving a touch, as if random, to her clit. She couldn't stop moving as my finger made circular motions across the smooth section between her clit and vagina. I waited for her legs to start shaking, but it wasn't long before the nervous tremors were accompanied by bouncing movements of the muscles inside her thigh. Her crotch moved over me at an insane speed, and she gasped like she had run a marathon.

A loud male moan was heard from the next chair, immediately followed by Lily's. She was lying on her back with Steven, both gasping and exhausted. It was time for Sandra to reach orgasm, I decided before one of the two horny partners interrupted us. I lightly touched her clit, and fingered it in circular motions. Her grip on my neck intensified; her strangled moans continued. Sandra's body raged above me, her legs vibrated energetically, and she pressed her thighs together strenuously. It lasted only another ten seconds until she finished with rapid pelvic contractions. I gently caressed around her clit repeatedly, being careful not to touch it until she completely relaxed. She punched my chest and whispered: " You're something! I think I'll agree to an exchange of couples." Then she burst into rolling laughter.

**********

The following month, my fears of infidelity were dispelled, and Steven's interest in Lily's breasts subsided. We met Steven and Sandra several times for a meal or an evening of drinks and went out to events.

About a week before Christmas, we arranged to meet again for a conversation and to share a bottle of excellent Marselan I discovered. At exactly seven o'clock, without warning, the door opened, and Sandra appeared in the doorway, exclaiming, "Is anyone home?"

Lily was in the yard having a telephone argument with someone. "What about Steven?" I asked.

"He will arrive soon; delayed at the office." She looked around and asked, "And Lily?"

"In the yard, trying to murder someone with words," I answered.

"So maybe we should start taking care of the wine," Sandra offered.

She went into the kitchen and loaded snacks and glasses onto a tray. She already knew where everything was, so she moved around with familiarity. I crept up behind her, hugged her waist, and gave her a light kiss on her neck. She squirmed, pulled out of my embrace and said, "Look, I know I owe you an orgasm. You are the only one who didn't cum, but not now, not today."

There were no special events that evening, apart from the confirmation I received that Steven's interest in Lily's breasts had dissipated. But Sandra's promise to give me the orgasm 'she owes me' made my evening.

**********

On a snowy, cold day after Christmas, I dropped by the University Hospital in Newark to visit a colleague. I arrived in the afternoon as the nurses' shifts changed. He was asleep, and I sat next to his bed in his wife's company. At her request, I stayed in the room during the doctor's visit while she held my hand. As fate would have it, he was in the ward where Sandra was the head nurse. I met her near the nurses' station before she was to leave for home. She turned and, in a professional tone, said, "Mr. Ortis, would you accompany me for a few moments?"

She directed me to a small room at the end of the corridor, which, apart from a desk and chair, was empty and probably intended for medical staff to write reports. We went into the room, and she locked the door. She leaned me against the table, sat on the chair with her legs spread and unfastened my belt. "I owe you an orgasm," she said.

I let her roll my pants down while stroking her head. She leaned towards my penis and buried it in her mouth. I didn't think she would repay the debt by sucking me. Sandra didn't know what kind of task she was taking on because I'm one of those who cum slowly.

To my amazement, she put at least half my prick in her mouth, sucking it and licking its head. Like every muscle in her body, her suction muscles were strong. The intensity with which she sucked my dick made it swell instantly, and the feeling was supreme. Her tongue ran across the length of it without detracting in any way from the intensity of suckling. I put my hands on her head, indulging in the wonderful sensations transmitted by my cock. I bent forward and slid my hands across the top she was wearing to her hard breasts. As always, she was not wearing a bra. I rubbed her tits and pinched her nipples which quickly became erect. I used my fingers on her nipples in unthinking movements but didn't feel them in my hands. All my attention was on my shaft; my whole brain was on my shaft.

My penis may not be unusually long, but it's thick, and as it swells, the more difficult it is to blow. She pulled part of it out of her mouth, trying to breathe hard through her nose. I flattened my palms on her breasts, massaging them in circular motions, driving her wild. She withdrew my cock from her mouth to take in more air. I took this opportunity to thread my hands under her arms and pull her to me for a long kiss, during which I stripped the top she was wearing to her armpits. She quickly disconnected and returned to sucking me.

Sandra had a wide mouth, so she had no trouble sticking my cock in there, but not much else. Having no choice, she focused on the glans at the tip of my dick. Her tongue ran around the groove under the head while suckling it and pumping blood to it. I went down to her breasts again, which were bare, and grabbed her fleshy nipples. It felt like squeezing an olive, and I crushed and glorified them. A long, quiet moan emitted from her, but her 'pumping machine' did not slow down. I let go of her nipples, and my fingertips gently caressed the areola around them and then the whole breast. My fingers spread around the breast moving from the outer edge to the nipples. She moaned again and lifted her head above my dick to breathe; her pulse and breath were fast. She got up and changed position, folding one leg under her on the chair, giving me more comfortable access to her breasts while leaning over to my cock from the side. The last few minutes must have taught her about the sensitive side of my thick rod because she leaned toward it from that side.

Sandra pressed her tongue against the bottom of my manhood, using suction as she performed oral intercourse. The intense friction at the sensitive points blew my mind. I flung off one of my shoes and lifted my foot between her legs. Perhaps the surprise or the sense of touch caused her to jump; she pulled her head off my cock while sucking it in a strong 'pop,' like the release of a plunger. She took a few long breaths and smiled at me wearily, "It's tiring. I need a moment to breathe."

I smiled at her encouragingly, picked her up from the chair and leaned her over the table. This time the roles were exchanged; she was on the table, and I sat on the chair with my pants down and my prick straightening. I licked her nipples, and her breaths became heavier. My tongue glided along her belly to her crotch, and I buried my head between her legs. She pulled my head out. "Mike, we are here to repay my debt to you, not to create another one."

I burst out laughing and said: "Don't worry, your first one will be on the house. If there's another one, it'll be another debt." She laughed and put my head back between her legs.

I licked the sensitive seam between her thigh and pelvis, and she moaned with pleasure, intensifying her grip on my head. I licked the seam on both sides, then went to her Venus mound and sucked her through her panties. I grabbed the panty's edge with one finger and was about to roll it aside, but she stopped me.

"That's enough." She said.

She sat on the floor with her legs crossed, grabbed the base of my dick and licked it from end to end. She took it in her mouth and sucked it hard. I sent one hand to her breasts and the other on a probing mission between her legs. Her panties were soaked in her juices, and I stroked her lips through them as she purred with pleasure. I mustered up the courage to insert my finger inside her. She was already insanely horny, so this time she couldn't resist. I touched her clit, and she shrieked. I continued to work on her inner lips, and her movements became increasingly frantic. A few minutes later, her cheek and tongue muscles seemed to tire, but she strained to persevere. She still sucked it hard, but with every few pumps, she pulled my dick out of her mouth and inflated her cheeks, presumably to stretch her contracted muscles.

I glanced at my watch and wondered. It had been over 15 minutes since Sandra started sucking me; was that the time it took Steven to cum? Or maybe she never sucked him until the end.

I lifted her off the floor and removed her panties while she tried to resist but didn't insist I stop. I stroked her thighs and again buried my head between her legs. "Mike, you're a terrible bastard. Stop holding back and cum for me."

I sat her down on my lap and kissed her softly. "I like that you owe me an orgasm," I said.

She was far beyond eager; she longed for orgasm. Sandra hit my shoulder and said, "I like it too." She dragged my head to her breasts and rocked her pelvis on my erect rod. Her lips met my hot shaft, and she massaged it with her crotch in back-and-forth motions. Her movements along my erect cock became faster, and I felt the orgasm building in my testicles. I had to stop myself from squirting on the spot. To distract my mind, I focused on her breasts, biting her nipples and sucking them hard. Her maneuvers increased, and I hoped an accident would happen and that somehow my cock would creep into her.

I flung her to the table and went back to licking her sweet cleft as a scream escaped her deliberately clamped lips. I rose to kiss her, forcing her lips open. My cock rubbed against her cunt, and we both swayed in eager sexual momentum. I was about to cheat, pulling myself away from her and approaching with my prick pointing to her cunt, hoping by 'mistake,' it would penetrate her. But she wrapped her legs around me, holding her vulva to the base of my penis. Her pelvis convulsed as rapid pulses passed through her body. She buried her head in my neck and strangled a cry as she came. She hugged me with her legs for another minute or two until she regulated her breathing.

"It was good for you, too, right?" Sandra asked.

I licked her ear and whispered, "Yes, but you still owe me an orgasm."

"So I guess you'll have to revisit your friend in the next few days."

**********

I visited my friend once more that week and met after with Sandra; she did get me to cum, but I also made her cum. Twice. The debt was growing. Somehow, I knew that next time it would end with full sex.

When I lifted my pants, she said, "You're having a hard time reaching orgasm, aren't you?"

"It takes me longer than most men. I guess it could be defined as 'having a hard time."

"There's a treatment for it, you know."

"This works for me. I love long foreplay."

"I understand, but some women will have a hard time waiting so long." Did she mean herself?

**********

Contrary to forecasts, New Year's Eve was snowy. The children flew to Sweden to visit Lily's parents, who promised to take them to Lapland to see the Northern Lights. We prepared for a night of incessant cuddling in front of the fireplace. Earlier that day, Lily had invited the Fosters for the evening, but Sandra was evasive, saying their plans depended on their children, so there were only the two of us.

Our living room is very expansive. Most of the time, only the corner with the leather sofa was used. On the other side, next to the fireplace, was a heavy woolen rug and two low velvet sofas that were kept covered. We sat on the wooly carpet in front of the burning fireplace, leaned against a sofa and opened a bottle of California Zinfandel red wine. Soon, we began to make love. Lily wore a short skirt with a pink button-up shirt that complimented her blonde hair and did not hide her heavy breasts. I was in Bermuda shorts and nothing more. My hand enveloped Lily in a hug, and she cuddled on my chest. I pushed her head back and kissed her, inserting my tongue into her mouth while my hand went to her breasts, whose pink nipples were already erect.

She pushed me away and asked, "Did you lock the front door?"

"I don't remember. What difference does it make? The kids are thousands of miles away."

"But the Fosters are only three houses away," she grinned.

"It's okay. Even if they don't wait for us to open the door for them, between the first knock and the time they get to the living room, we'll have plenty of time to get dressed."

"Mike, when was the last time you saw a nurse knocking on the door? Nurses open and enter without any warning."

"So, we'd better give them a terrific show," I said, making Lily giggle.

"Oh, I love your dirty mind."

I returned to kissing her; she rolled up my pant legs, exposing my whole assembly, grabbed my dick, and pulled and massaged it. She had strong fingers, and my dick knew how to appreciate it, and it reached a full erection immediately. I laid her down on the carpet, took off her panties, threw them on the couch and buried my head between her thighs. I licked her lower lips and inserted a finger between them. She put her hand on my head and pressed me to her crotch. I continued to lick gently while my finger moved in circular motions between her lips, away from her clitoris.

She grabbed my head with both hands and said, "Let me understand; is this one of those evenings that you're going to drive me crazy before you fuck me?"

"We have the whole night, honey. Where are you rushing to?"

"To finish before the Fosters appear." Wow! She was seriously concerned.

"I agree. You should be satisfied before that horny guy even comes near our home."

I rose above her, and still dressed in my pants, I inserted my cock deep into her. She took a deep breath and let out the air slowly. "Hallelujah! Yes, baby, fuck me!"

And as if on cue, the door opened, and Sandra's voice sounded. "Is anyone else in the house?"

We jumped off our seats and sat back down. Lily even managed to keep her glass of wine in her hand.

The Fosters entered the living room and stopped. "Why is it that every time I enter this house, I feel I am overdressed?" Steven asked.

"I suggest you undress closer to the fireplace. It's warmer there," I replied.

"No," Sandra said guardedly. "Are you in the middle of... something?"

"You can join in on the fun, too," said Lily. "Make yourself at home..."

I remembered the pool and added, "Who was the one who suggested not looking?"

Steven's gaze moved from Lily's visible breasts to her bare pussy. He hurried into the living room, hands behind his back, in one of the most typical English poses. Sandra was hesitant and looked from Lily's panties on the couch to her bare pussy to my erect cock, already familiar to her. I winked at her with the smile of a co-conspirator. She smiled back and still hesitated. I pulled the leg of my pants over my cock, and only then did she dare enter the living room with slow steps.

Steven glanced at the bottle of wine and asked: "Zinfandel? Come on, really?" He put his hands behind his back and presented us with a bottle of wine. "Château Cantenac, Saint-Èmilion Grand Cru," he proudly declared in an accent that tried, unsuccessfully, to sound French.

"Mmm," I said, "it's good that you interrupted."

Steven laughed, took off his coat and sat on the floor in front of us. He wore a white shirt and tailored woolen pants. As soon as he sat, he kicked his shoes off and bent over to the bottle opener lying on the carpet. Sandra also took off her coat but stayed standing. She wore an elegant, tight, high-neck, sleeveless knit dress in an emerald shade, so short it barely covered her ass, and shoes with a thin, high heel. Oh, how sexy she looked! It was clear they thought they were coming for an evening of nothing more than wine and friendly conversation.

"Sandra?" Encouraged Lily.

"I think two glasses are missing here. I'll go get them," said Sandra and slipped into the kitchen.

Steven sniffed the cork and poured the wine into the glasses. "It would be more effective if we let it breathe," he said.

We tasted the wine, and while we waited for Sandra, I ran a finger along my wife's long thigh. She shuddered, and Steven licked his lips with open lust. I grabbed Lily's thigh and pressed lightly, aware of the impact my actions had on Steven's pants.

"It's hot in here," Steven said, unbuttoning his shirt. "What about Sandra?"

Lily was about to get up, but I stopped her. "I'll go and check on her," I said.

I went to the kitchen and saw Sandra leaning on the countertop with two glasses in her hands; she looked even sexier from the back. The tight dress could not hide her round butt, and her slender body was enhanced by the high-heeled shoes. I hugged her from behind and whispered, "You still owe me two orgasms."

She flashed that mischievous smile, which I recognized from our meetings at the hospital. I took the glasses, and she followed me to the living room, where she sat on the couch next to Steven and crossed her legs gracefully. We sat like that, drinking and talking for about a half hour while my hand caressed my wife's thigh, climbing closer to the warm groove between her legs.

Steven had taken off his shirt while Sandra nervously crossed and uncrossed her legs until Steven pulled them out straight and sat between them with her legs spread on either side. He planted small kisses on the soft inside of one of her thighs. I had seen Sandra sitting that way before, but with her elegant dress, the eagerness in her eyes and the promise that stood in the air, it brought me to a full erection.

My hand climbing up Lily's thigh reached her pussy, and I touched, I swear unintentionally, her clit. She jumped out of her seat, and her hand instantly went to my penis. "Promise not to look?" I asked.

"No," Steven replied, " but you can look too."

He turned and buried his head between his wife's legs, but I didn't wait for Sandra's response. I laid my wife down on her side and penetrated her, and she let out a throaty moan. It wasn't until I was deep inside her that I dared to peek at Steven and Sandra. Steven's head was between Sandra's legs while she looked mesmerized at my cock that pierced and pulled out of Lily's cunt. Sandra's dress was around her waist, and she stroked her breasts with her fingertips as I did for her in the hospital.

I returned my attention to Lily; I unbuttoned her blouse and caressed her breasts, mashing them and pinching her nipples. Removing her shirt, I licked her neck, lightly biting her shoulders. Her left leg lifted, and she placed it on my thigh. She slid one hand between her legs, caressing my testicles. Steven could no longer resist. He rolled up his pants and exposed his erect dick—and what a dick! His cock was two inches longer than mine, although much thinner. I understood how Sandra acquired the deep throat technique. Sandra showed no resistance as he pulled the dress over her head. The atmosphere in the room was fiery, and we were all excited.

Lily and I continued to copulate vigorously. Lily's moans grew louder until she arched her back in a familiar motion, emitting a long, throaty moan and came with her whole body trembling and her legs clinging together. Lily took a few deep breaths and immediately shifted me into a sitting position while skewering herself on my rod. Facing me, her hands drew my head to her breasts.

Steven lifted his wife's legs and penetrated her, standing on his knees. He moved inside her rhythmically and kissed her lips. Sandra wiggled wildly, rubbing her crotch against Steven's long penis. Her legs fluttered in the air as she pulled Steven to her, holding his back. From my view, it seemed Steven could not keep up. Sandra fell on the couch to have Steven above her in a missionary position. Lily stopped jumping on me and ground her crotch on my shaft. I let her have fun, grabbed her ass and fucked her hard from the bottom. She moaned again, but this time I wouldn't let her cum. I held her buns and pulled her to me, sucking her nipples hard. She groaned loudly and tried to keep moving, but I stopped her. Her eyes were determined as she loudly demanded, "Keep fucking me. Now!"