The Fosters and Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I obeyed her, of course. But after a few movements, I stopped her again. She shot the same murderous look at me but didn't say anything. I peeked at the couple on the couch opposite. Sandra's one leg was on the floor while the other was on the back of the couch, and her pelvis again thrust quickly toward Steven. Still, it seemed he could not keep up; they were working at an uncoordinated pace until Sandra gave up and raised her pelvis, massaging her clit with rapid circular movements. Her crotch bounced under her hand, but she made no effort to fuck Steven back. Suddenly, her whole body shook, and she finished in complete silence. It was embarrassing to see my best friend's huge cock and find out that he didn't know how to make the best use of it.

Lily noticed the looks I sent to the couple and decided she wanted to see them. She got on top of me, turned, and positioned herself on my phallus with her back to me, facing Steven and Sandra. Lily leaned back against my body and moved her crotch in circular motions driving me crazy. If she had continued like this, I probably would have cum, but I wasn't worried; I knew my wife, and she couldn't stop herself for too long. Indeed, she leaned forward, her hands on my thighs, and returned to fucking me harder.

The sight of Lily galloping on my dick caused Sandra to retake control, and she moved rapidly. Her whole body jumped under Steven, and her pelvis reacted with incredible speed, giving Steven's penis friction from all directions. Her gaze was directed at me with a plea; it seemed she wasn't fucking Steven but using his cock as a dildo. Steven was having a hard time holding on. His head lifted, and he let out a sustained groan, and that was it. Lily finished; Sandra didn't cum again. We all stayed like that for a few more minutes, with Steven's head resting on Sandra's shoulder and Lily's body leaning on me.

"Do you want to try Steven's big dick?" I whispered in Lily's ear.

She raised her head and whispered, "It would be an interesting experience. Did I tell you I love your dirty mind?"

I peeked at Steven, lying on Sandra and kissing her eagerly. "Hey, Steven," I called out to him, "want to switch?"

Steven froze, trying to digest the offer he had received. He looked at Sandra, who shrugged her shoulders. He got up and almost ran to us. My wife sat him on the couch, knelt before him, and took his penis in her mouth. Great! Maybe Lily will learn how to deep throat.

I got up, walked to Sandra and, reaching out, lifted her off the couch. She smiled shyly at me. I sat on the sofa, perched her on my lap and drew her to my erect cock. Steven's sperm spilled out as she wiggled along my shaft as she did in the hospital. Rubbing it with her lower lips and using her husband's sperm to lube my dick, she went into a trance.

I grabbed her waist and buried my face in her breasts. Her movements along my cock were fast and frantic, and she began to gasp and moan in her restrained way. But this time, as soon as her legs started shaking, I stopped her. I grabbed her butt; I lifted her off my cock and clenched it in front of her hot cunt. She hesitated and carefully sat on it. I aimed my cock at her entrance, and she descended on it slowly—with her husband's still-hot cum serving as lube—afraid to spear herself on my thick rod. I let her insert my shaft at her own pace, and when it was inside, I seized her butt and moved it in a grinding motion back and forth.

"Oh, you're so thick! I feel like you're filling me," she whispered.

Lily brought Steven to a full erection. She took a long sip of the French wine, washed his semen from her mouth then got on the couch. Unlike fearful Sandra, Lily didn't hesitate and lowered herself onto Steven's massive penis in one quick thrust. A short cry broke from her. "Fuck me very slowly, okay, darling?"

While holding her ass, I lifted Sandra off me and fucked her faster from the bottom. She groaned and trembled, fucking me back. Her breathing became heavy and rapid, and her whole body shook. Waves of pleasure created in her pussy spread along her body and legs. Then I stopped, held her tightly and pressed her to my pelvis.

"Mike, please, I need it," she pleaded.

"Don't worry, sweetheart. You'll get it, but not so quickly."

She squirmed over me, trying to free herself from my grip and fuck me quickly again, but I didn't let her go. I waited for her to settle, then raised her once more and fucked her from the bottom, but with long, slow strokes. Her muscles vibrated, and she twisted quickly. I stopped her again.

"Enough, Mike. That's enough," she whispered, but I didn't respond to her.

I lifted my head and kissed her protractedly. I felt her breathing inside my mouth as she tried to control herself. I raised her again, but this time I didn't fuck her; instead, I turned my pelvis around, letting my dick explore the walls of her vagina. Fast pulses coursed through her body. She touched her lips to my ear. "So that you know, you're a bastard and a son of a bitch."

I teased her for a few more minutes, then picked her up and laid her on her back across the couch. I spread her legs to a full split, ballet dancer or not and fucked her harder. She took a surprised breath and let out the air while moaning heavily.

"Nice, my sweetheart. I love when you moan out loud like that," I said.

I lowered my head to her breasts and sucked on her nipples while forcibly pushing into her. She raised her legs in the air and was about to cum. I stopped the penetrations; while my cock was deep inside her, I moved it up and down, putting pressure on her G-spot. Her lips trembled, but no sound came out. Her whole body twisted beneath me in incoherent and pointless movements, shaking. She was about to cum powerfully. It was time to fuck her until she climaxed. I went back to fucking her in and out, and she released a long, loud moan of pleasure, "Mmmike..."

I felt her pussy contracting on my cock followed by a series of rapid contractions as her crotch jumped, and she continued to gargle incoherent syllables. I kept penetrating, and she was wild under me. Then she lifted her pelvis off the couch and emitted another sustained groan. There were another series of contractions, and I was sure she finally calmed down. It was the first time in her life she probably experienced a double orgasm.

I peeked back and saw Lily moving on Steven's penis in circular motions. She was an expert, and if she continued like this a little longer, Steven would fill her with cum. But she stopped and said, "Honey, let's change positions."

On her knees, she leaned against the back of the couch while Steven came from behind and inserted his long dick into her. My dear wife reached back, and with one hand, she grabbed his butt and pressed it against her, and with the other, she held her clit. Lily moved her pelvis up and down with his long dick deep inside her. Steven groaned loudly, "Ouch!"

I dropped Sandra to her knees with her face to the couch and penetrated her from behind. Sandra surprised me; she moved her pelvis in circular motions and turned her head to me. On her lips rested that mischievous smile I loved so much. I held her, letting her have fun with my dick which did not last long. Her movements were still rotational, but they became faster.

The lady was a dynamo. She lifted her body off the couch and twisted it around my cock. Her movements became more frantic, and she found it challenging to maintain a circular motion and instead forcefully pushed her pelvis towards me. I slapped her ass cheeks and laid her on the carpet while I held her hard breasts from behind. I tried to fuck her again with long, slow movements, but she already figured out what was happening and twisted her crotch on my cock. I felt my orgasm quickly build up inside, and I would have cum in a matter of minutes, but there was a scream from the other side of the room, "No! Don't you dare!"

Lily pushed Steven behind her, turned around quickly and exhaled cold air on his erect rod. I guess he was about to cum; there is nothing like cold air on the penis to stop orgasm, and not in a particularly delightful way. She's done it to me more than once. It's a Scandinavian technique, apparently.

"Shit, shit, shit," Steven moaned as his cock began to lose momentum. Lily kept cooling his member until it softened.

She pushed him onto the couch, lay with her back to him, pointed his penis at her hole and told him: "Now fuck me hard and fast, and woe to you if you cum!"

I choked a smirk, then noticed my cock had exited Sandra's pussy. She turned around to watch Lily and Steven, then winked and took my dick in her mouth, abusing it as she did many times in the hospital. I had trouble standing and sat on the couch. Sandra was still on her knees, sucking my cock. I saw Steven's eager look at his wife's bare pussy and realized what he would do. He pulled out of my wife, positioned himself behind Sandra's back and fucked her.

"Hey," Lily exclaimed after him. "What about me?"

He pondered, then withdrawing from his wife, he returned to fuck Lily; no parent wants to get in trouble with the principal of their children's school! This time she didn't take any chances and turned him with his back to us and lay across the couch. She rested one leg on the floor and the other on his shoulder and pulled him into her, rubbing her pussy with her hand. I smiled to myself. That's what I loved about Lily; when she was horny, she was the biggest whore out there.

I dragged Sandra to the floor, sat down with my legs straight forward and skewered her off me. She got the idea. She hugged and kissed me on the lips, and I hugged and kissed her while she ground my crotch with slow movements of her pelvis. It was more love than sex. I crushed her ass and twisted her pelvis on my dick. She understood and moved as I asked. Again, I felt the orgasm building inside. Luckily, Sandra broke first. She began to gasp quickly and move faster. I slapped her butt again and lifted her off me. I put her on her knees with her belly on the couch and came behind her. I grabbed her waist and fucked her quickly.

Behind me, I heard Lily moaning in delight, "Yes, sweetheart, like that. Fuck it hard. Put your huge dick as deep as you can."

I did the same to Sandra; I rammed my cock as deeply as possible and moved in and out. She lost focus and started moving wildly. I put a hand on her back, pressing her forcefully against the couch and fucked her hard. In an instant, she was cumming with strong jumps all over her body. I was about to cum too, when there was another cry behind us, "No, no, nooo."

My wife forcibly pulled me out of Sandra. She lay down on the couch in front of me, sent her threatening look toward me and said, "Fuck me, I have to cum."

Again, I penetrated a cunt full of my best friend's sperm and fucked her with strong movements. Sandra was still lying on the couch, and Lily stroked her and apologized, "Sorry, honey, he left me with all the desire and came." I kept fucking my wife, feeling my friend's hot cum wrapping around my dick and dripping under me until she came. I also came, mixing my sperm with Steven's. I continued to fuck Lily, giving her the secondary orgasm that always calmed her and then I sat exhausted on the sofa. Steven also sat exhausted, almost unconscious.

Sandra didn't give up. She positioned herself between my legs and took my prick in her mouth. As always, she had difficulty getting it deep down her throat and settled for the head. Lily leapt from her place and stood on her knees next to Sandra. The two licked my dick and sucked it in turns as Lily's hand caressed Sandra's back. Then Sandra surprised me and caused me to get a full erection—she reached out and covered Lily's breast. Lily moaned in delight and banged her pelvis on Sandra's.

Sandra's act also provoked Steven, who leapt from the couch and inserted his penis into his wife's cunt in one quick thrust. Sandra's head jumped out of me, and she gasped in surprise. Lily also jumped out of her seat and sat on my cock. I pulled her towards me and whispered in her ear, "Well? How was it with Steven?"

"So much potential wasted," she whispered back. "I think I'll have to teach him to fuck properly." My whore had already planned a series of encounters with Steven.

"You know, it's weird," I whispered to her. "When we were at university, he fucked all the girls. They were crazy about his dick."

"I think that's the problem," Lily performed a quick psychological analysis, "he's counting on his big dick and hasn't learned to invest in the action itself."

"Yes, principal," I said, "so I guess you'll give him private lessons."

"Which means you'll be able to fuck Sandra many more times. Do I hear dissatisfaction?"

"Hell no! I also have to build a working plan for the domestication of this wild leopard." I grinned.

"Well," summarized Lily, "It seems like tonight we set a new format for our regular meetings with the Fosters."

THE END