The Fosters and Us Ch. 02

Story Info
Lucy joins.
15.2k words
4.37
4.6k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/17/2023
Created 02/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ended a frustrating phone call with a client who informed me that due to personal changes in their company, the presentation of the project that was scheduled for today was postponed to the next week. This means that the payment will also be declined. All at once my entire afternoon was cleared. I slammed the phone down and leaned back. I really didn't feel like finding work for myself for the afternoon, maybe I'd just go home and rest.

Just then, the mobile on my desk started buzzing. I picked him up and answered.

"Ortis talks."

"Mr. Ortis, Lucy speaks. Lucy Ryan. Do you remember me?"

Lucy Ryan was a high school teacher that my wife managed. A few months ago, I slept with her on my wife's orders. Yes, exactly, my wife ordered me to fuck one of her teachers and make sure she was satisfied.

"How can I forget? How are you, Lucy Ryan?"

A shy giggle could be heard in the background. "I'm fine. Thank you."

"So, Lucy Ryan, what gets you to call me?"

There was a shadow of hesitation on the other side, "Mr. Ortis, do you remember telling me that if I was stressed, I could call you?"

"Of course. Today?"

"I would be very happy. Do you remember where I live?"

"Absolutely. Give me an hour and I'll be at your place."

Lucy opened the door for me dressed in a short-knit dress with a generous cleavage and one sleeve, delicately made up, and smelling of citrus blossoms. It was clear that she had invested in herself before meeting me. Like the first time I met her, my heart skipped a beat at the sight of this young woman. She was short in stature, compact, and shapely. Her skin was smooth, and every inch of her body gleamed with the freshness reserved for beautiful young women.

She smiled sheepishly and cleared the doorway for me to enter. I went into her apartment and immediately gathered her up in my arms. She cuddled up to me, leaning her head on my chest and hugged me tightly. Then she raised her head slightly, and I kissed her gently. Her whole body shook with excitement.

I caressed her beautiful face and she looked at me expectantly. When I slept with her for the first time, she was still a virgin. I doubted if she had another man since then, or even if she had gone on a date with a man, so she was just as lost as she looked. She was waiting for me to take the initiative.

"Mr. Ortis, thank you for coming."

"How can I say no to a beautiful young woman like you?" I said.

"You're just saying," she replied.

I pulled away from her a little and surveyed her body. She blushed to the roots of her hair. "Mr. Ortis, you're embarrassing me."

"I just marvel at your spectacular beauty," I said.

I turned her around and scanned her body from behind. Her rounded butt protruded into the tight dress, and I ran my hand over it gently. I turned her back to me and skimmed my hand over her full chest. I knew that underneath the dress was a full, erect chest. She wasn't wearing a bra, and she didn't need one either. She wore high-heeled shoes that complimented her thin, shapely legs. But a high heel requires balance, and she was literally shaking with excitement.

I hugged her shoulders, and she wrapped her arm around my waist and leaned her head on my shoulder. I started leading her into the bedroom. I grabbed her shoulders as she lost her balance and fell on top of me.

I turned to her and lifted her up in my arms. Now she was completely shaking. She covered her face in my chest and whispered, "Oh, Mr. Ortis, I want you so much."

I took her to the bedroom and gently placed her on the bed. I took off my jacket, lay next to her in my clothes, and caressed her face. She looked up at me insecurely, almost apprehensively. I leaned over and kissed her on the lips. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"Mr. Ortis..."

I slid the palm of my hand from her cheek to her neck and stroked it with my fingertips. She placed her little paw on my chest in a gesture of total surrender. I ran a finger along her long neck and on towards the deep cleavage of her dress. She shivered in anticipation. She knew what she wanted from me, and it made her very excited.

I skimmed my hand over one of her breasts and then ran a finger over the other one. Her nipples were clearly visible through the dress. I played a bit with one nipple and then with the other one. She closed her eyes again and shivered. Then I rolled up the edge of the cleavage of her dress and cupped one of her breasts in the palm of my hand. Her breath caught abruptly, and she had trouble swallowing. I leaned over to the bare breast and licked its nipple. Her hand moved to the back of my head, and she stroked my hair.

"Oh, Mr. Ortis..."

"You're so beautiful," I whispered in her ear.

"Thank you." she whispered in a low voice.

Her legs moved nervously. I knew this movement of hers. Last time, too, her legs moved nervously as her horniness increased. I lowered my hand to her thigh and caressed the inside of her thigh. In response, she buried her head in my chest and gasped like after a long run. I slid my hand up her thigh, raising the hem of her dress. Her skin was smooth, warm, and silky to the touch. I could lie down for hours and just caress her perfect skin.

I climbed up her thigh until I reached her panties, which were already very wet. As soon as I touched it, she jumped up and breathed in surprise. Her swallowing movements became deep and pronounced. I ran a finger along her slit through her panties and she began to pant quickly. Her hand still gripped my head, and she pulled me hard to her, her head pressed against my chest hard, her legs wouldn't stop moving, like she was tap-dancing.

I leaned over to her ear and whispered, "Lucy, how about we get rid of your dress?"

Her lips trembled, but no sound came from it. It was as if she was trying to say something, but her voice betrayed her. I grabbed the little palm and helped her up. She sat up and pulled the hem of her dress over her head with trembling hands and an embarrassed look. I stood up and started undressing. Like last time, she stared at my body and licked her lips. My dick was already tight and hard, and she stared at it.

"You can touch it, if you want," I said.

She hesitated for a moment and then reached out a trembling hand and touched my dick with her fingertips. I took her arm and spread her palm. I placed my dick in her palm and closed her fingers on it. Her gaze never left my stiff rod, and she licked her lips nonstop. The tremor in her hand grew louder and I felt as if an electric vibrator was enveloping my cock. She tried to pull her hand away, but I wrapped my palm around hers and moved it back and forth along my hard erection. Her lips began to tremble again, as if she was trying to say something, but the words didn't come out of her mouth.

"It's okay, sweetheart. First time you're holding a penis in your hand, right?"

Her mesmerized gaze never left my pole and her head moved up and down. She licked her lips again and swallowed with difficulty.

"You can touch it with the tip of your tongue, to feel the taste," I said.

She looked up at me questioningly. Could it be that the kiddo has never heard of a blowjob? Or was it always categorized in her mind as dirty and repulsive?

I stroked her head and said, "If you're not comfortable with this, you don't have to. It's okay."

Strange, but after I told her she didn't have to, she bowed her head and touched the tip of my wand with the tip of her tongue. A light touch followed immediately by a retreat. It's as if she's afraid of getting burned.

"Do you remember last time I licked you down there until you cum?" I asked. "So that's something a woman can do to a man too. But only if you're comfortable with it."

Her lips trembled soundlessly for a few seconds, and I watched the tremors spread throughout her body. The adrenaline flooded her body, and she couldn't take it. I stroked her head. I wanted to send her a reassuring smile, but her mesmerized gaze had already returned to my cock. She took a deep breath and her grip on my rod tightened. Her hand moved up and down by itself and her tongue went back to licking her lips.

I raised my dick and with the tip of my finger touched the soft flesh under the tip of my penis.

"You see? This is the sensitive place. Start by licking it with the tip of your tongue."

She did as I said carefully and apprehensively, as if she were licking a poisonous plant. I stroked her head and moaned in pleasure. It's important to give the girl reinforcement, right?

"That's right, sweetie. That's great," I said.

She lifted her head to me and smiled thankfully.

"Now you can lick this place with all your tongue," I said.

Her tongue flickered and she slowly ran it over the sensitive spot on my cock. This time I didn't have to fake a moan. It really was great.

"Oh, that's great," I said. "You're so sweet."

I guess this time I sounded a lot more honest because she just pounced on my cock and licked it freely. The fingers of my hand, still resting on her head, folded tightly and held her hair.

"God," I whispered, "you're terrific."

She really was wonderful. She had a long tongue and when she ran it all the way over my cock, it gave me continuous and intense stimulation. If she had continued like this, I probably would have squirted on her face. I gently pushed her back and placed her on her knees with her butt in front of my face. I licked her lower lips and found that her fluids dripping out of her at a rapid pace. The girl was ready for a fuck.

I stood behind her, rolled up her panties and slowly inserted my cock into her. She let out a long sigh and fell with her face stressed to the bed. I fucked her hard, squeezing interrupted screams out of her. Until finally...

"Mr. Ortis, I think..., Mr. Ortis..., Mr. Ortis..., Aaaaa..."

And with that, she cummed with animalistic force, her whole body twitching as if she had received an electric shock.

She remained in the same position, face pressed against the bed. I pulled myself out of her, got down on my knees and licked her sweet slit throughout. A sheepish growl burst out of her mouth.

"Mr. Ortis, I..., you..., oh Mr. Ortis, please..."

"Let's try it again," I told her, sitting her down on the edge of the bed.

Before I even said anything else, she had already taken my dick with her little palm and licked it just as I had explained it to her. It turns out that she is not only a great teacher, but also an excellent student.

"Open your mouth, baby, and try to get the tip of my dick into your mouth."

She did as I said and waited for further instructions...

"Now keep licking it as before when it's in your mouth," I said.

She did. Her mouth tightened on the head of my cock, and she sucked on it, as if it were a lollipop. The kiddo had a natural talent. A little guidance and her sexuality erupted from her in a stormy wave. She sucked my cock head and licked it until I urged her to put more of it in her mouth. I didn't have to explain anymore, she understood on her own – she wrapped my cock in her mouth and moved her head up and down, making me fuck her mouth.

It was too much.

I laid her on her back, leaned over her and penetrated her, while pressing my lips to hers. She flinched back and inhaled full air to the top of his lungs. Her eyes closed and she moaned loudly.

"Look at me, honey. Don't you want to know who's fucking you?" I asked.

But she couldn't lift her eyes to me. "Please, Mr. Ortis, I'm ashamed."

I stopped and stroked her face. She opened her eyes in surprise.

I stroked her face and pressed a kiss to her lips. "Sweetie, you have nothing to be ashamed of. Certainly not from me. Look at my eyes when I fuck you," I said.

She stared into mine and said, "Mr. Ortis, it's so good I'm going insane."

I laughed softly. "With a body like yours, I go crazy too. So, let's go crazy together. What do you say?"

She smiled and nodded. "Keep going. Please, keep going."

"Keep doing what?" I asked.

"You know. Do it to me."

"You mean keep fucking you?"

She blushed and nodded.

"So say it. Say: Keep fucking me, please."

She swallowed her saliva with difficulty and said lowly, "Mr. Ortis, keep fucking me, please."

I fucked her with long, slow movements. Every now and then her eyes closed as she drowned in the pleasure that conquered her, but she remembered to open them again and look into my eyes.

"Mr. Ortis, please, I'm going insane."

"Don't try to orgasm. Enjoy the fuck and let the orgasm surprise you," I said.

This time it was a long and stimulating fuck. Her loins moved towards me, and she adjusted her movement to my rhythm; Her nails lodged in my back; Her whole body shook with desire. I stroked her face and went down to her neck and from there to her full breasts; I kissed her neck and then her lips, and again her long neck. Until...

"I... I think it's coming. I... Oh, my dear God."

I was about to cum as well. I increased the pace and intensity, and she started writhing underneath me. Her legs moved non-stop, and her body shook with uncontrollable desire.

Then... She cum with her whole body twitching in sharp movements.

"My God..., Mr. Ortis..., oh my…, ouch..., Aaaaahh...."

A second later I cum too. Hard.

My dick contracted hard and sent waves of pleasure all over my body. Contraction after contraction, pulse after pulse, each stronger than the last. I cummed inside Lucy's pussy filling it with hot, sticky cum.

Then I remembered. The girl does not have regular sexual intercourse, quite sure that she has no idea at all what contraception is. Within a second, my dick completely softened.

"Lucy," I said apprehensively. "I cummed inside you."

Lucy's eyes were closed, and she breathe heavily and quickly as she said, "I've been on a pill for two months. That's why I didn't call earlier."

I relaxed.

An hour later, we both lay on the bed, her head buried in my chest and her hand resting on my stomach, trying to catch our breath. In the last hour she came two more times and I one more time. We were exhausted. Her reservations about oral sex passed and after I cummed the first time, she actually gave me a great blowjob.

Then she dropped the bomb, "Mr. Ortis, how can I know if I'm attracted to a woman?"

I missed a beat. "Don't you enjoy sex with me?"

"Of course I'm enjoying it. I don't think I've ever had as much fun as I did with you today. Not even when my parents took me to Disneyland when I was a kid."

The comparison to Disneyland almost made me burst out laughing, but it was a big deal, so I kept my face sealed.

"So why... Do you think you want to have sexual relations with a woman? Do you fantasize about that?"

"You don't get me," she said. "I don't mean sexually, or physically. I mean something more emotional."

I thought for a moment. Something about the whole situation was strange, as if there was an internal contradiction here. Then I noticed the wording of her question.

"You mean a particular woman or women in general?"

She smiled a quick smile that disappeared immediately and was replaced by deep apprehension.

"I... I... Maybe I made a mistake in bringing it up."

At that moment, a deep fear crept into my heart that I knew who it was.

"My love, you know you can talk to me about any topic. You will always have a warm place in my heart reserved only for you."

She was still apprehensive, but she said. "The thing is, I'm not sure if it's attraction, admiration, or gratitude."

Now I was sure. The girl is in love with my wife.

"Does she know about your feelings for her?"

"I don't think she knows its strength."

"Did you have an insinuations exchange, or maybe random touches?"

"Mr. Ortis, I told you it wasn't a sexual thing."

"I know. But sometimes when you broadcast something, the other side interprets it differently and responds physically." I was sure my wife does.

She thought about it for a moment and said, "I don't think there was anything like that, but I think she likes me too."

"Oh, she definitely likes. And appreciate you as well," I said, making her blush.

She was silent, not knowing how to proceed, so I tried to help her. "How would you like it to manifest. If it's not a sexual thing, then what would you want to happen to you with her?"

Her lips trembled as she replied in a low, almost whispered voice. "I think I'd settle for her hugging me."

"I think it can be sorted out," I said. "But keep in mind that she might take it in a sexual direction. Will you have a problem with that?"

Her voice was barely audible when she replied, "I don't know. Please don't tell her."

"Don't worry. I'm just going to try to make you a close friend of both of us."

***

Lily, my wife, met me at the entrance to the house. She pressed a kiss to my lips, smiled and said, "I know that smell."

"I'm just following my wife's instructions," I replied.

"And you do it wonderfully and with excessive enthusiasm," she added.

"If you have any special personal requests, I will carry them out wonderfully and with excessive enthusiasm as well," I replied.

She hugged me, gave me another kiss and said, "Dinner is ready soon. The kids are here."

I went up to take a shower, the whole family sat down to eat, and after the kids retired, I asked my wife, "How is the relationship between you and Lucy?"

"Great. I love her."

"Well, it turns out she loves you too." I said, despite my promise to Lucy. My wife and I have no secrets.

"Is that how she defined it?" asked Lily. "That she loves me."

"Not in those words, but with the same meaning. Maybe even a much more definite meaning."

Lily nodded. "I've suspected as much for some time."

My wife runs the local high school very successfully. She is considered a very professional educator and has a subtle discernment in judging people's character. So, it didn't surprise me that she recognized Lucy's feelings for her.

"I promised her I would try to bring you together. Is there any way we're going to invite her to a home-cooked dinner?"

"Not tomorrow. Tomorrow I'm giving a private lesson to Steven." She replied, winking at me.

Steven and Sandra Foster were our best friends. Last Christmas Eve, after a long period of innuendos, flirting and lite necking, we exchanged couples. That evening it turned out that Steven had a huge cock, but he didn't really know how to use it. It's both a sad and strange fact, because at university Steven was the favorite of the girls and took almost all of them to bed.

Because we are good friends, and because we really enjoy their company, Lily volunteered to help him improve his technique. Obviously, Lily's volunteering had something to do with Steven's huge cock, but I wasn't afraid. I knew I was still the one and only one who could get my wife to cum from penetration only, without any touch to her clit. Of course, Steven and Sandra had no idea that the meetings between my wife and Steven were defined by us as 'private lessons', and of course, along with every encounter between the two, I also fucked Sandra privately.

"How is he progressing?" I asked.

"Terrific. I think tomorrow will be our last lesson. Maybe we should celebrate it on a couple exchange night?"

"Go for it, but first I think Sandra has a debt or two to me privately."

"Sure." My wife mocked me. "It's hard to satisfy all of us, me, Lucy and Sandra."

"It's not fair," I laughed. "This is the first time I've met Lucy since that night you sent me to satisfy her."

***

As a rule, I have an excellent memory, but sometimes I forget events or tasks. Especially those that I don't give much importance to. And that's what happened to me the next day. I just forgot Lily was meeting Steven. There were no secrets here, I knew about every fuck they had, and Sandra knew too, so nothing happened.