The Fosters and Us Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now the main question that remained was who would cum first, Lucy, Lily or me.

Eventually, it was Lily who cummed first. She lifted her loins from the couch, pressed Lucy's head to her crotch, and folded her whole body, shouting, " Luuucccyyy…”

A few moments later, Lucy cummed too. She hugged Lily's waist tightly and pressed her head to her lap. A scream erupted from her mouth, but Lily's stomach choked her. I could literally feel the chills running all over her body.

I didn’t cum yet, but I stopped moving inside her, keeping my cum for my exclusive fuck with Lucy. Finally, I rose and held out my hand to help Lucy.

"Stand up, I want to undress you." I said, turning to my wife, "you'll undress alone."

"Cheeky," she exhaled in front of me. "You'll strip her and then strip me too."

"And who's going to undress me?" I asked.

Lily didn't hesitate, "Lucy, of course. She's been responsible for it since the beginning of the evening."

I stripped them both off, making sure to skip their high heels. I like long legs, and I like how they look in high-heeled shoes. When I finished, Lucy stood in front of me, while Lily poured herself a glass of wine and prepared herself to watch her teacher undress her husband with trembling hands. She can sometimes be sadistic, my wife.

But Lucy bravely withstood it. Despite her trembling hands she undressed me and even gave a loving caress to my cock, making sure Lily saw her doing it. When she finished, I sat down between the two of them.

Lily took my cock in her hand and brought her face in front of me for a long kiss. Beside me, I felt Lucy's legs begin to move, and assumed she was thinking that maybe her manager had changed her mind and was going to fuck me in front of her. I'm sure just thinking about it drove her insane. I'm also sure that she's never seen a couple fucking.

Lily let go of my lips, gripping the base of my dick in one hand and motioned for Lucy to come closer with the other. She leaned over to my cock on one side, while Lucy leaned over it on the other. They both licked the entire length of my rod on both sides. Lucy summoned up the courage and played with my balls. Every now and then, Lily pulled my shaft aside and met Lucy's lips for a kiss. Lucy's legs wouldn't stop moving.

I put hand on their backs and scratched it gently. From there I continued to their breasts. Lily had large, full breasts, and her tit filled my palm. Lucy's breasts were also rounded and full, but smaller than Lily's. I cupped their warm tits caressed them and crushed them, teasing their nipples at the tip and pinching them.

Finally, Lily tilted my cock towards Lucy, motioning for her to take it in her mouth. For the next few minutes, they sucked my cock by turn. It was great. They were both good suckers, and I began to feel tingling in my balls.

I slid my left hand from my wife's tit, all over her body to her butt. I found her asshole and massaged it. At that moment it was Lucy's turn to suck my dick, so Lily had no problem letting out a long moan. Lucy's gaze left my rod and lodged in her manager's face. She pressed her forehead against Lily's and asked in a whisper, "Do you want to be the first?"

"No, babe. I have him every night. You'll be first."

All at once, Lucy's hands began to tremble. The thought of fucking me made her whole body shudder.

I rose from my seat and pulled Lucy's butt to the edge of the couch. I lifted her legs and positioned my cock against her wet slit. Lucy closed her eyes in anticipation and her lips moved soundlessly.

I slowly penetrated her, and she moaned, "Oh, sweet Jesus, I love it so much."

Lily moved closer to her, put a hand on her cheek, turned her face and kissed her with obvious greed. Her hand wandered over to Lucy's breasts and she crushed them gently. Lucy pulled her head away from Lily and took a deep breath of air.

"Oh, Mr. Ortis, the principal... Lily... "

It was clear that my wife's horniness level had also climbed to high scales. "Lucy, you're so stimulating. One day I'll catch you privately and devour you all."

I increased the pace of my spanking of her butt. Her legs were shaking uncontrollably, and she reached out and grabbed Lily's hand, as if asking for help.

"It's... It's so good. I can't stand it," she whispered.

I didn't want her to cum yet, so I changed position. I pulled myself out of her and got her on her knees with her head resting in my wife's lap. I came behind her and penetrated her in a doggy position. Lucy's rounded butt raised my blood pressure to a dangerous level, so I tried the technique my wife taught Steven – instead of fucking her in and out, I fucked her up and down. Her butt contracted forcefully, she took a deep breath and let out incoherent syllables with a scream.

Lily stroked Lucy's hair, but it was clear it wouldn't be enough for her. She spread her hips, took Lucy's hand and placed it on her burning slit. Lucy, a smart girl, rubbed my wife's cunt in frantic movements, while Lily herself played with her own clit.

"Mr. Ortis... Mike, it's... It's..." But she probably couldn't find words to define how she felt.

Lily grabbed Lucy's wrist, folded all but two of her fingers, and inserted Lucy's fingers into her wet cave. Once again, Lucy understood, and even out of her ecstasy, she fucked my wife with her fingers – in and out, in and out.

Suddenly, Lucy went into real ecstasy and started screaming my name, "Mr. Ortis, I can't do it anymore. Mike, Mike, God, I'm dead."

I realized it was already a lost cause, so I fucked her fast and hard. Within seconds, she cummed with her whole body shaking frantically. Her fingers were still stuck in my wife's cunt but didn't move. I knew that many times such a strong orgasm is accompanied by a secondary, weaker, but more satisfying orgasm, so I continued to fuck her a little more and, as expected, she was panting again and started shaking.

"I'm cumming again. God, it's coming again. Aaaaahhh...." And with that, her whole body relaxed, and she lay exhausted and breathing heavily.

Lily lifted Lucy's shoulders and cradled her in her arms. She embraced her body and gave small kisses to her face. Lucy also tried to hug my wife and then just pounced on Lily's lips and kissed her forcefully.

"Lily, I love you." It burst out of her so spontaneously that even Lily seemed amazed.

'Hey,' I wanted to ask, 'who gave you this spectacular orgasm?" But, of course, I said nothing.

"Come, honey. Get some rest on my lap." Lily told Lucy. We laid her on her back with her head on Lily's lap as she stroked her face and hair.

Well, again I was left with my dick in my hand. I tried to bring it close to my wife's mouth, but she pushed me away and sent me a warning look. Because of Lily's affection and concern for Lucy, I suspected that this love was mutual. Then, completely surprisingly, Lucy jumped off the couch, placed herself between Lily's legs and ate her.

My wife breathed in surprise and stroked Lucy's head. Within seconds she started moaning, "Oh, my god, Lucy. You're so sweet."

I sat down on the couch and looked at them. The two women seemed to enjoy each other's company and my presence is completely unnecessary. But I wasn't ready to give up. I was the only one who hadn't cum yet. Not fair, right? So, I came to Lucy from behind again, lifted her loins and penetrated her.

Lucy lifted her mouth from my wife's and said, "God, Mike, are you trying to kill me?"

I didn't answer her and just kept fucking her. She didn't insist and went back to licking my wife's crotch. My wife's eyes were closed, and she seemed to relish the licking job her teacher was giving her. I thought it would go on for a long time and I knew I wouldn't be able to take it. Well, lucky me, I'm redundant and I don't have to do an account for no one. But, amazingly, I saw Lily warming up again. Slight tremors ran along her thighs and her loins began to wiggle. I also savored Lucy's tight pussy and tried to prolong the fuck as much as I could.

Suddenly, Lily lifted her loins off the couch and pressed Lucy's head against her crotch. She took a deep breath and screamed, "I'm cumming, Luucccyyy..., I'm cuumminn..., sweet Jesus, yesss..., yesss..., yesss..."

I know my wife and know there's no way in the world she'll be satisfied with oral fuck. That's how my wife is, she needs the feeling of a cock filling her pussy. It will take another minute or two, but she will want me to fuck her too. So, I tried to hold back.

It didn't work so well for me.

I felt the orgasm building inside me with an intensity that could no longer be controlled. I thrust myself into Lucy with a few hard blows and then it erupted. Strong.

I filled Lucy's with long jets of hot cum, then dropped onto her back in exhaustion. My legs were shaking, which doesn't happen to me much, and sweet slack spread all over my limbs. Lucy pulled herself forward and rested her head, again, on my wife's loins, who stroked her hair with gentle movements.

I sat down next to her on the floor and stroked the inside of her thigh. "Sorry I cummed, baby. I promise to make it up to you with another orgasm. A good one."

She turned to me and rested her head on my shoulder just as Lily's voice was heard. "It's my turn now."

Lucy gave a thumbs up at my wife, winked to me and said, "This is where she sets the rules."

" You bet I determine," Lily snarled. "Come do to me what you did to her before."

Lucy and I exchanged winks, and I got up to honor my wife with a fuck. I sat down on the couch and pointed to my flaccid dick.

"Step one, girls, someone has to harden it for me," I said.

They both leapt out of their seats and charged at my cock. And again, came this scene where they both kneel on either side of me, licking my cock jointly and sucking it in turn. When it was Lucy's turn to suck it, she took it deep down her throat until her nose pressed against where my pubic hair should have been, had I not removed it.

"Wow, Lucy, who would have believed. What a deep throat!" Laughed Lily.

"Maybe we should introduce her to Steven," I said, immediately remembering that she was Steven and Sandra's son's teacher. Lily stared at me in horror and said, "What a shame he's been in Canada for two years."

Lucy took my scepter out of her mouth and asked, "Who is Steven?"

"My ex-friend," I said. "One who decided the weather in New Jersey wasn't cold enough for him."

I wasn't sure Lucy bought our lie, but she let it go. She went back to deep throat my cock while Lily fondly stroked her back.

"Lucy, you're a sex bomb. Just so you know," I said.

"Hello," Lily's voice rose, "and what am I?"

"You... You're a ballistic missile," I replied.

Lily laughed, " You got out of it for now. But first I want to see what kind of orgasm you'll give me."

I stood up and reached out to my wife. "Moving to the sofas by the fireplace," I said.

My wife glanced at me suspiciously. "Why?"

"You do make the rules here, but there's one rule I make, and that's that if the landlord wants to fuck you on that couch, you lie obediently on that couch and spread your legs in anticipation."

Lucy's mouth opened in astonishment, and she quickly covered it with her hand, giggling nervously. I guess she never heard anyone talk to her principal like that.

Lily held out her hand to me, and I helped her up. I hugged her shoulders and led her to the low sofas by the fireplace. These sofas had a wide seat and were permanently covered. Lily lay on her back on one of the sofas, spread her legs, and said, "You may not see it, but I'm full of anticipation."

"I definitely see that," I said.

I lay down between her legs in the missionary position and slowly inserted my cock into her hot pussy. With it all in her, I stopped and started moving my loins in circular motions. A quick exhale erupted from Lily's mouth. Lucy stood up, trembling again. I guess that's when she realized that, for the first time in her life, she is going to watch a couple fucking. She stared at us with wide eyes and then collapsed on the floor and sat down next to us.

Lily reached out and stroked Lucy's head. "You see? That's how the landlord fucks his wife when he wants to drive her insane."

A faint smile appeared on Lucy's flushed face, and she stroked my wife's thigh with trembling hands. Perhaps to show her support.

I pulled my dick out of her, waited a second and inserted it again in a long motion. Once again, I stopped and repeated the circular motion of my crotch. Lily closed her eyes forcefully. "The landlord is a big son of a bitch sometimes," Sparked Lily, opening her eyes again. A loving smile was on her lips.

I did it a few more times, until I felt the shivers along my wife's thighs. She shook her groin, trying to get more satisfying stimulation. I stopped, buried my rod deep inside her, and moved my loins up and down. Another loud exhale emitted from her mouth.

Again, I fucked her in long motions and again stopped and moved my crotch up and down. Lily was already unbearably aroused.

"Please, baby, fuck me. Please? I said please."

But I didn't comply.

I pulled her ankles back until her legs straightened, pushed a pillow under her butt and slowly went back to fucking her. In this position, I knew, my cock was rubbing against her G-spot. She exhaled forcefully again.

"You're touching me right on the spot," she whispered. "Right there, baby. Fuck me already, I'm going mad."

I still haven't responded to it. I kept teasing her, and she started writhing in frantic movements. Her breathing became rapid and every few thrusts she arched her back.

"God, Mike, I can't do it anymore. Fuck... Fuck you..."

I went on a little longer and then crushed one of her breasts and bit her nipple. I raised my head and kissed her on the lips. She put her arm around my head and kissed me back greedily. I slapped her breast and said, "Let's change position. Stand on your knees."

"Mike, I swear to God, you're not going to get food for a week," she said. "It's abuse, what you're doing to me."

She stood on her knees in a doggy position, legs spread tightly, and butt raised. I penetrated her and gave her a few hard pins. Almost immediately she started screaming.

"Yes, baby, like that. Keep. Keep going."

But I didn't continue. I put my hand on Lucy's head and said, "Get under us and lick her breasts. Lucy crawled between my legs, and Lily's, until she lay on her back with her head under my wife's breasts. I lifted myself up and stood on my feet with my knees bent. I continued to fuck her from top to bottom.

Lily squirmed again in desperate motions and screamed, "Mikkeeyy Oh, May Gad. What are you doing to me? Enough, quite, quite."

I fucked her from such an angle that each thrust hit her G-spot hard.

"Mikkee, I'm going to pee on you. Stop."

I didn't stop. I noticed that Lucy's pity fell on my wife, and she caressed her face in condolences. Lucy's legs started to wiggle, which meant the whole situation made her very horny. She tried to sneak one hand onto Lily's clit, trying to help her cum, but I removed her hand away.

I continued to fuck my wife like this until her head was lifted up, and her whole body arched back. A loud, meaningless scream escaped her mouth. I felt the contraction of her tunnel of love on my cock and pulled it back. A strong water flow burst out of her and wet Lucy's legs. I rubbed her lips against my palm and went back fucking her in the same position. I felt another spasm on my cock and again pulled it back. Another strong jet burst out of her. Lily couldn't stop screaming.

Lucy's curiosity was piqued. She leaned against the floor with one hand and stuck her head out from under Lily's body. I fucked my wife again, and once again felt a spasm on my cock. I pulled myself out of her again and another water's flood burst out of her.

I saw Lucy's eyes go wide in amazement. She looked at me with reverence and whispered, "Wow."

"Enough, enough, enough. Stop it. I can't take it anymore," my wife screamed.

This time I stopped. I got down on my knees and fucked her hard. She squirmed beneath me, shaking her loins quickly.

"Yes, yes, yes, like that. Oh, my love."

This time she really cummed. Her whole body twitched in strong movements as pulse after pulse washed over her body. Then she plummeted on Lucy exhausted. Luckily Lucy, her head wasn't under her, otherwise, she would probably have choked...

I helped Lucy out from under my wife, who was still lying almost lifeless. I sat down on the couch and said, "Honey, I'm a little exhausted. Come and climb over me."

Lucy sat on my cock hesitantly. "Mr. Ortis," she said admiringly, "are you sure she's all right? Is she alive?"

I laughed and kissed her on the lips. "Soon you'll hear how alive she is."

I wasn't kidding. Within moments, Lily's voice was heard, "You're a son of a bitch, a bastard, and a cruel sadist, but you know how to fuck."

Lucy jumped on my cock with sharp movements, pressing my head against her breasts. Her body started shaking and she started panting like after a long run. But when Lily got up and sat down next to me, she stopped. Lily's head curled up to my chest, and I attached her to me with one hand. Lucy caressed my wife's face with a worried look.

"Are you okay?" Apparently, Lucy was really worried...

"I think I need a pacemaker implant," my wife replied.

Lucy leaned over and kissed her on the lips. "Was it good?" She asked.

"I think I'll keep feeding him," Lily replied.

Lucy giggled in embarrassment and started grinding her crotch against mine. I began to feel the orgasm climbing from my balls to my rod. I lifted Lucy slightly in the air and fucked her hard from the bottom up. It didn't take long before she started muttering, "God, it's coming. I'm cumming."

I cummed first, but I was stiff enough to keep fucking her, until she cummed too. As usual, she shook hard, pressed me against her body, and screamed, "Miiikkkeee…”

Suddenly, Lily jumped up. "God, look what time it is. You've got to fly to get the kids."

If I thought I'd have some time to rest before I had to go out, it didn't happen. But I have no complaints, it was a fuck worth cherishing forever.

***

We scheduled Steven's 'graduation party', as Lily and I jokingly called it, for the second week of the summer vacation. The kids were at a challenging summer camp and left us the whole house for us. The pool has been clean and full of water for two months, and we invited the posters to us for barbecue.

A piece of closure, I thought to myself, after all, it all started by the poster pool, so it's only natural that Steven's 'graduation party' should be held by our pool. Lily and I were wearing swimsuits, me with a loose swimsuit and Lily with one piece swimsuit with only two straps pulled from the bottom, barely covering her breasts, and tied around the nape of her neck.

At just the appointed time, the door opened, as always without a knock, and Sandra walked into our house with Steven trailing behind her. We had greeted them at the entrance. Lily pressed a short kiss to Sandra’s lips, while I pinned her against the wall and kissed her long. My hand caressed her back and went down to her small, round, firm butt. I crushed it and let my hand run between her thighs towards the back of her crotch.

Steven entered, put a bottle of wine in Lily's hands and leaned over to kiss her breasts. He pushed his both palms under the straps of her swimsuit, raised her breasts and licked her nipples.

"Close the door," Lily whispered.

With considerable reluctance, Steven abandoned Lily's breasts and slammed the door.

The posters were also dressed in swimsuits already, but on their upper bodies they wore a loose T-shirt. At their feet were only flip-flops. I took the bottle from Lily's hand and went to the kitchen to open it. Everyone else went down to the yard by the pool.